Wicked Thoughts

Story Info
Girlfriend asks what to do with wicked thoughts.
2.2k words
3.99
52.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a freshman in college and Suzanne was my first serious girlfriend. She was blonde, tan and had wonderful Southern manners and I was definitely, madly, head over heels in love with her.

We were studying in a back corner of the main library late one evening after we had been dating for a few months when she asked; "do you ever have wicked thoughts when I'm not around?" Suzanne suffered from Catholic guilt and was shy talking about sex.

"Do you mean, do I get horny?" I asked.

"Yes, do you get horny." She blushed when she said it.

"Yes, sometimes I think about you when you're not around."

"Do you get hard when you think about me?"

"Sometimes, it depends what I'm thinking about you."

"What do you think?"

"How sweet you are."

"No, not that." She smiled and her eyes had a mischievous twinkle like she was about to tell me some joke.

"Sometimes I think about you and the way you look."

"What about the way I look?"

"How pretty your are."

"Thank you, but you know what I mean."

"No, what do you mean."

"What do you think about me when you've wicked thoughts."

"I think we have to study," I protested.

"Tell me what you think when you've got wicked thoughts about me."

She was not going to let this conversation end without my saying what she wanted to hear. I was getting embarrassed and I wanted to end the conversation so I thought I would try to turn the tables on her and embarrass her in return. I replied, "I think about your breasts. I like the way they feel in my hand, warm and soft. I like to cup them in my hands. I like the way your nipple hardens when I suck on it. I think about the way you look with your shirt pulled up to your chin. I like the way you catch your breath when I touch your hip at the top of your jeans. Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes," she said and I could see a little flush above the neck of her polo shirt.

"I like how flat your tummy is and the way you grab the back of my head when I kiss your tummy. I like the way you respond when I kiss you and the way you let me slip my leg between yours when I push you back on the bed. I like the way you rock your hips against my thigh and the way you moan in my ear when I kiss your neck. I think about the way you suck in your belly when you want me to put my hand in your pants." At this point I was starting to get hard and was wondering how well my plan of embarrassing her would work. The flush was higher on her neck and I could see it in her cheeks.

I asked, "Are you wet?"

She blushed crimson, leaned next to me and whispered in my ear, "yes, are you hard?"

"What do you think?" I said looking down at my lap.

I think she was just about to put her hand in my lap to see for herself when her best friend Robin found us. "Mind if I join you?" she asked. Before we could say anything, Robin had her books spread out on the table with ours and after a few minutes of chitchat we all went back to studying. I didn't mind the interruption too much because I always liked Robin and I really had to study.

At midnight we all walked back to the dorm and we said goodnight to Robin. Suzanne's roommate was in so we kissed at the door. The kiss got heated and she cupped my dick in her hand and got me hard. She pulled away suddenly and with one last playful kiss on the cheek pushed me away towards my room.

The next day was Friday and we did not see each other until classes were over. Her roommate had gone home for the weekend and Suzanne had called me up to her room so we could figure out what we wanted to do that evening. It was early spring. The sun was low on the horizon and I could see where it shone on the far wall of her room.

"Do you remember what you told me last night?" she asked.

"You mean before Robin found us?"

"Yes."

"What about it."

"Did you have wicked thoughts when you went back to your room?"

"Maybe," I replied. "What do you mean by wicked thoughts?"

I leaned over and tried to kiss her and she leaned back on her bed putting her lips out of reach.

"You know, were you horny when you went to bed last night?"

"Of course I was and now I'm glad I'm here with you."

I tried to lie on top of her, but she slid from under me so that she was lying on her side. We were now face to face and I kissed her. My tongue just brushed her lips. She put her hand between us and I looked at her.

"What do you do when you've got bad wicked thoughts?" she asked.

"I'm not sure there are such things as bad wicked thoughts. Usually they just go away."

"All on their own?"

"Sometimes."

"What about the other times?"

"What do you mean the other times?"

"Did you have wicked thoughts when you went to bed or did they just go away?"

"I was pretty horny when I hit the hay."

"Did the thoughts just go away?"

"No, I got rid of them."

Her questions were beginning to get a little uncomfortable. I kissed her hard to see if I could change the topic of conversation, but she only pushed me away again. I placed my hand up the back of her shirt and unfastened her bra.

"Cut that out. How did you get rid of your wicked thoughts?"

"You know, just whatever," I replied. I moved my hand to the front of her shirt and cupped a breast under her bra. She leaned back and closed her eyes and I thought maybe I was off the hook. She grabbed my hand when I began to pinch her nipple.

"Can you show me how you got rid of your wicked thoughts?" she asked.

I looked in her face and saw she asked in earnest. I lay back next to her and thought about the question.

"Do you want to watch me masturbate?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Do you want me to do it right here, right now?"

She nodded again, leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. Her tongue traced the outline of my lips and then flirted with the tip of mine.

"I don't know if I can. It's embarrassing."

"Eric, please play with yourself. I want to watch"

"I'll do it, but don't tell anyone," I admonished her.

She nodded her head. I sat up and took off my shirt. She kissed my shoulder. I began to unbutton my jeans. "No, I'll do that," she said. She had my jeans off in a second. My boxers took a little longer because of my erection. I snuggled up to her. She was propped up on her elbow and her free hand was stroking my chest. I grabbed the base of my cock, below my balls with my left hand and squeezed tightly, very tightly. My cock swelled and the head turned purple and tight. Suzanne gasped; I could feel her move her hips against me. Some small veins bulged along the sides.

"I've never seen your cock do that. It gets so big. Does it hurt?"

"No, I like it. It makes it bigger and more fun to play with," I said.

I cupped the palm of my right hand over the head like I was polishing an apple. This time I let out a little sigh. "Does that feel good?" she asked. I nodded. She kissed my mouth. I dragged the tips of my fingers up and down the sides of my dick while still firmly gripping the base. Some more veins bulged. I was harder than I could ever remember. My heart was racing and my breathing quickened. I stroked my balls and then trailed my hand back to the top. I grabbed by cock with my right had and loosened my grip with the left. The head shrank slightly until I started to stroke my cock. Suzanne was fascinated and kept shifting her gaze between it and my face.

She squirmed against me and asked, "Do you do this thinking about me?"

"Yes."

She paused, "Did you do this last night?"

"Yes."

"Did you come last night?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to come for me?"

"Maybe," I teased. I turned my head and we kissed. My right hand stroked my cock while my left hand cupped my balls. Suzanne had lifted her shirt up so that I could feel her breasts against my shoulder. She dragged her fingernails across my belly. We were quiet for a few moments while we both concentrated on my cock. My strokes grew shorter and faster as I got close to the edge. My toes started to twitch.

"You're close, I can tell. Your toes are twitching." Suzanne ran her hand down my chest towards my belly button and beyond. "Come for me," she said.

I felt the tingling start deep in my groin. It quickly spread outward. My back arched up and then fell back. My shoulders bounced up as I felt the first shot erupt. I had the same feeling in my stomach I get on roller coasters. My next shot went over my head. I was grunting hard and my vision dimmed. I had a few more blasts and then it was over.

Suzanne said, "Wow. Wow, that was amazing. I've never seen you come so hard. It's running down the wall behind you." She rubbed my chest, careful to avoid where the last shots landed. My nipples were hard and my chest and neck flushed. I began to soften in my hands. Suzanne took off her shirt and wiped up my mess with it. I just lay there recovering from one of the strongest orgasms of my life. She took off her jeans and lay down next to me with her head on my shoulder. She threw her leg over mine so she was straddling my thigh and the crotch of her panties was warm and wet. She pressed herself against me humping my leg. "That was so neat," she said.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes."

"Did I make you wet?"

"No," she lied.

"Can you masturbate for me?"

"I can't."

"I'd really like to watch."

"Eric, please don't ask me."

Her eyes pleaded with me. I knew from an earlier conversation she had never touched herself in that way. I was disappointed, but I didn't want to mess up what I thought was a pretty special moment. "Don't worry," I whispered in her ear and followed with a kiss on her neck. I rolled her on top of me and we began to kiss hungrily. I remember the feel of her breasts crushed against my chest. Her nipples were stubby little bullets I could feel when she moved against me. I reached between us and felt her pussy. She was very wet where I touched her. I let my fingers tease her with light touches tracing her folds, and she began to whimper. She sat up, straddling my hips, and focused her attentions on my dick. She grabbed me and I watched the muscles in her arms move as she made me hard.

I stood her up and pulled off her panties. She was beautiful. The sun was just setting and the room had a golden glow. Suzanne's chest was heaving and she was flushed. I cupped both of her breasts and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. Her legs quaked and I gently pushed her onto her back. I stood over her and grabbed my cock and began to stroke myself again. I tilted my head back and grabbed the base with my left hand while I stroked with the right. It felt good, and I may have come again if Suzanne hadn't stopped me.

"No, I want you," she said.

I got between her legs and she grabbed for my cock. I pulled back and wouldn't let her touch it. She tried to sit up, but I put my weight against her. I held my dick and rubbed it across the lips of her pussy until I was covered with her moisture. She was moaning and moving her hips beneath me with her legs wrapped around my calves. I rubbed the head of my penis around in lazy circles that slowly centered on her button. It felt good to masturbate against her. Suzanne was breathing hard and moaning into my mouth when we kissed. She came seconds after I began drumming the head of my cock against her clit. She gasped and pushed her hips up and caught me with her pussy. Being inside her was heaven, hot, liquid, tight, clenching pleasure. After a few quick thrusts I threw my head back and came just a moment after her.

Suzanne and I broke up a few months later. I never saw her masturbate, but I'd like to think she does now and then. I think about her occasionally, especially when I'm alone with my wicked thoughts.