Wicked Ways

Story Info
Cuckold gets treated.
1.6k words
3.11
115.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Erica and I met in 6th form college at 16 and proceeded to go out for the next couple of years. It was, by and large, a good relationship and we were still in love when, at 18, the time came for us to both head off to university - although as fate and my grades would have it, we couldn't make it to the same one. Despite this we decided to stay together, although her being in Sheffield and myself in Liverpool meant that we couldn't be together much more than a day or so every fortnight.

It wasn't long into our respective times at university before the cheating started, some guy who lived in her flats. When she told me, she was devastated, crying and scared of losing me. Although she never slept with the guy, just fooled about with him, it wasn't easy and there were more tears on both sides before we patched it up. But soon enough it happened again and a third time and our relationship was really on the ropes. Too many confessions over the telephone I guess. But the next time we were together, somehow it was better, we didn't really talk about the cheating, but the sex we made was amazing, better than ever before. And that was when we really did talk about her cheating, at length. I found I enjoyed hearing about it when I was hot, and as long as she reassured me that it was over with him after wards, we both got off on talking about her unfaithfulness.

A month later I was back to see her again, exams had kept us apart longer than usual, and I was horny. She'd instructed me not to wank for the last week, and my cock was bursting for release. The simple fact was the longer I went without, the more submissive I became. I'd expected to go round and be teased about her and Rick, the guy she'd cheated with, then she'd dominate me for a while then let me fuck her. In hindsight I didn't quite get what I was expecting.

When I arrived in Sheffield she met me at the station and we went out for a quick drink and a movie before heading back to her flat. For the whole afternoon she frustrated me by not mentioning sex once and pushing away any attention I might try to give her. We arrived back at her room both starving hungry at about 6pm and the prospect of waiting through the whole of dinner to get some action seemed very unattractive.

Inside her small room, Erica asked me to help fix her computer and gestured for me to sit in the desk side chair. As I booted up the computer she stood behind me slowly massaging my neck and shoulders. Even this simple contact quickly made my prick stir and bulge in my pants and I moaned softly, squirming in my seat. I heard Erica laugh to herself as she gently she reached over the back of the chair and slowly began rubbing my hard on through my jeans. She brought her crooked, sexy lips to my ear and suckled slowly on my ear lobe.

'You know', she whispered in my ear, grabbing my cock more firmly, 'Rick's coming up soon to print out some work for his course. He helped me fix my computer yesterday. How are you going to feel, being in the same room as a guy who's had his tongue in my pussy?' She started rubbing her hand up and down the length of my cock making me shudder. 'How are you going to feel', she continued, 'looking at the guy I replaced you with, the guy who knows what it's like to have my lips around his cock and his finger up my ass hole? I've had his cum in my mouth you know.' I gasped in excitement and she immediately moved her hand, forgoing me the release of orgasm. 'There he was, begging me every day to fuck him and I didn't, not wanting to upset you and look at you, you love it don't you? You love hearing about it, you love the fact that I've drunk his cum and I won't drink yours.' I said nothing, regaining some composure but then she dropped her hand back to my cock and all I could think was how dirty and sexy it all seemed.

'Answer me bitch.' She commanded.

I wanted to say no and tell her how much I had cried and hated her and that if I wasn't so horny I'd hate what she was doing right now, but I was horny, and until she made me cum I was going to love every detail of how she used me and degraded me.

'You know I love it.' I managed.

She seemed about to say more, but there was a knock on the door.

'I'm going to pull him right now in front of you.' She told me.

'Would you?' I asked excited, not really believing that she would or it was even him.

'Would you like me to?' She asked.

I nodded and she kissed me hard, told me she loved me and went an opened the door.

Rick entered, a far better looking guy that she had told me and before the door was closed they were all over each other, tongues down each others throats, hands on each other's bodies. Rick reached round and grabbed two handfuls of my girlfriends ass, pulling her against his crotch.

'What about him?' I heard him ask.

'Me and him are over.' She replied. 'He's a dirty fuck, he loves to watch.'

And with that they fell on the bed, kissing passionately. All I could do was watch, my cock aching, my mouth agape.

After a few minutes Rick sat up, ' I can't do this, not with him watching, tell him to go and get me a pizza or something.'

'You heard him, go and get us all a pizza, we're all hungry.' She levelled at me. 'There's a shop 10 minutes down the road.' Turning to Rick she asked 'What do you want baby?'

'For him not to be back for a while.' Came the reply.

'Be nice.' She joked with him darting her tongue across his lips.

Standing up she fished some money out of her purse and handed it to me. I could see the crotch of her trousers was heavily stained.

'Don't hurry.' she urged and sent me out of the door, slamming it behind her.

The pizza shop turned out to be more like 20 minutes away than 10, and after waiting for the pizza to be ready it was nearly an hour later when I got back to the flats. Erica's door was still locked so I waited in the communal kitchen. I sat down feeling dejected but some how still horny enough to want to see it through. I'd given up caring about mine an Erica's relationship, all I wanted was for Rick to go and to feel as sexy as I knew I would when she touched my cock told me what the two of them had been up to. Everything had changed so quickly from my relationship with my childhood sweetheart to what seemed like the worst but most fulfilling example of tainted love.

After a few minutes Erica's head appeared around her bedroom door and she beckoned me into the room. I entered to see her sitting up in bed next to Rick, the cover lying across their laps plainly putting her cute tits out in the open. Both were bitten and swollen, her nipples hard and erect and I could see Rick's hand was working at her pussy under the covers. She sat there writhing, staring me straight in the eyes all the while.

Rick looked at me, 'Go get some plates for the pizza's then man.'

I did as he asked returning in time to see Erica spasm and orgasm. Rick began to reach for a plate but Erica grabbed his hand and thrust it back between her legs.

'Don't you dare move that.' she gasped, clearly beginning to buck against his fingers once more.

'Why have you got three plates?' she asked me. 'Serve me and Rick our pizza and take one back.'

I spent the rest of the evening waiting on my girlfriend and her lover, who clearly considered her to be his girlfriend. Something she certainly didn't refute when twenty minutes after I returned from washing the dishes they fucked each other again while I tidied up the room.

Later as they readied for bed I sat in desk chair, tired and hungry.

'You could have at least saved me some pizza.' I said.

'Oh, are you hungry hunny?' Erica asked. 'Take your clothes off and I'll give you your tea.'

I nodded doing as she said.

'Now get down on all fours.' She commanded. Then rooting in the bin she pulled out the two used condoms that her and Rick had used that night, turning them inside out she let the contents flow into the palm of her hand.

'He won't.' Rick said in disbelief.

'He will.' Erica nodded.

She squatted down and offered her cum covered hand up to my face.

'Here's your dinner.' She said.

And to my shame I didn't hesitate, I just ate it all up, not slowly but in two quick bites and swallows.

'You're fucking pathetic.' she laughed at me turning out the light, and realised that's what she really thought.