Wicked Weather Continues

Story Info
Josh gives Britney what she asks for.
4.9k words
4.56
30.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a random story I started a few days ago and it takes off where the other left off. Enjoy!

*

Britney had dosed a little while she waited, and was shocked when a hand tickled her hairline and forehead. She jerked awake and scuttled back on the couch in shock when she saw Josh in the dim light of the basement; she had found a dimmer-switch to ease the brightness of the room while she slept.

"Easy," he said. "It's me."

"I see that," she said, irritated that she slept so hard that she didn't hear him come in.

Then she saw him.

"Are you naked?"

"As promised."

"I didn't make you promise to be naked." Britney was still a little confused as her brain tried to wake up fully.

"This storm is shorter. I'll have to leave again soon." Josh stood and she got an eyeful of how ready he was for that repeat performance. Britney's eyes widened and Josh grinned, saying, "Come with me."

He held his hand out and she took it, letting him pull her up. Josh ran his finger under Britney's shirt and pulled, wordlessly stripping her down to her bra and panties. Britney was quivering with excitement since she knew what this man could do to her body and she started to back away from the hungry glint in his eye. He followed her movement with one of his own.

God bless dominant men.

In bed. She added, thinking if he tried to pull this dominance stuff with her in her work place she would have ended it right away. For the moment, however, she was keen to draw out the predator in him and she dashed for the stairs - which she had no intention of ascending.

Josh grabbed her around her waist and she screamed, inserting a giggle to let him know she was okay with roughhousing. He lifted her and headed to the wall at the base of the stairs. There, he spun her to face him and conquered her lips, her tongue, her breath.

Britney wasn't the type to say "Please sir, don't hurt me," but she did make a noise that was slightly victim-ish. Of course, she was kind-of kissing him back so she had to remind herself to let him take charge.

Oh boy. Taking charge... yeah... that was what he did alright.

Josh lifted one of Britney's legs and hooked his hand under her knee, pressing his hard shaft against the juncture between her legs. Only the thin - very thin - fabric of her panties kept them from touching skin to skin and she could feel the effect tingling in the small bundle of nerves getting teased.

"Mmmm... I've been hard for the last hour just thinking about you here." He kissed her earlobe. "Trapped in my basement." He kissed her other earlobe, sucking it between his teeth. "Defenseless as the storm raged." He kissed her mouth again, his tongue plunging between Britney's lips as she fought for control over the quakes her body kept making, to her embarrassment. "Anxious to be fucked," Josh finished with a flourish, His hand grasping one of her breasts in his large hand.

Oh, fuck this was good. Maybe she was anxious. She couldn't quit shaking and he was driving her crazy with his words and touches. It was because he didn't know her well enough. No man who really knew her would dare talk to Britney this way and the thought that Josh would made her wonder if she couldn't plan another visit to mommy and daddy soon.

Josh let her leg drop but it stayed in place, hooking around his waist. He used his hands to raise Britney's bra above her breasts, exposing her to the air and his mouth. His lips sucked in a hard nipple while his hand fondled the other, flicking the pink tip and pinching and pulling as his tongue worked in unison.

Britney wanted to clamp her legs shut but Josh had planted himself there very firmly and was even starting to rock a little at the contact. She had her hands braced on his shoulders, and as she watched him work her breasts, she couldn't help digging her fingers through his thick hair.

The benefit to being dominated in this way, it seemed, was being able to relax and let your partner do all the work. She hated the times she had to do all the work, but that was her. For Josh, doing all the work seemed to be driving him into a frenzy of pleasure. She would have to repay him.

Watching him, Britney realized she hadn't repaid Josh for all the "work" he had done earlier. That was rude of her, since she was a guest in his house after all. She grinned wickedly and dropped her leg from Josh's waist.

When he looked up from the breast he was feeding on, Britney turned that wicked grin on him and sank to her knees between him and the wall, taking him in her hand before he could step away or protest. It was convenient that he was already naked, so it made it easier to suck the tip of him into her mouth.

"Brit...ney... uhn... what are you... oh, fuck, your mouth feels good."

He caved easily.

Britney grinned around the swollen head, letting it pop out of her mouth before running her tongue down the based and back up to tease the tiny hole at the tip. She flicked her tongue, tasting the pre-cum that was already starting to bead at the top of Josh's shaft and grasped the hard length of him with her hand, letting it pump a few times before her lips closed around the head once more.

Josh groaned, cupping her head with his hand.

His sudden vulnerability at her decision to suck his cock let Britney know that his dominate side was simple bedroom play. Oh, God, did she ever want more of this. It was just enough to drive her wild. Made her want to do crazy things.

Britney couldn't deep-throat -- her gag reflex was too strong -- but she made up for it with other skills. She turned her head back and forth, twisting with her lips while her tongue roamed over Josh's cock, stroking, tickling, and tasting.

Her head suddenly dropped down, her mouth taking as much of him in as possible without choking. She gagged a little but withdrew, sucking as she pulled up then plunging back down again, repeating the action over and over until she settled into a steady bobbing motion.

Josh was having a hard time not pumping into her mouth; occasionally Britney could feel his hips thrust forward as she worked him. Grabbing his ass with her hands, she dug her fingers into the flesh of his cheeks and pulled him toward her until her head was pressed back against the wall. She then pushed a little at his hips and pulled him forward again.

It didn't take another push for Josh to understand; he leaned forward and moved his hips, fucking her mouth as she sucked and licked. A few times he went a little too far and she gagged, but he backed off each time before resuming. She may have been a little too good at what she was doing to do it in this position; she'd be deep-throating soon even if she didn't want to. It was driving Josh wild.

He finally pulled out, gasping, his body shuddering as he squeezed his eyes shut for... what... control? When he opened them again, he eyed her with even more hunger if that was possible. Josh grabbed her and threw her on the stairs, whipping her panties from her legs before spreading her knees with his hands and diving between her legs.

"Ungh...Josh...Oh!"

Britney almost backed away from the ferocious look on his face, but she was transfixed by how he had gone straight for her pussy, his tongue plunging between her engorged lips and sucking in the moisture that had pooled between her legs before she even knew what Josh intended. Her panties were gone.

Now he was sucking her.

It was the oddest sensation, the force pulling her insides toward his mouth. He released her only to plunge his tongue back inside her to swirl it around, his teeth lightly scraping her clitoris to make her squirm.

Her arms splayed out on the staircase and Britney arched her back as Josh drove her to the edge. He tortured and teased her clit, making her pant with the effort of holding back the oncoming storm. He released her and nipped at her inner thigh as he sank a finger inside her and curled it, withdrawing it and inserting two. He curled them over and over in a quick, stroking motion that had her flailing her arms and legs as she fought to get away and closer at the same time.

Josh was relentless. Britney couldn't have stopped the orgasm from taking her even if she wanted to. She moaned and stiffened, her head thrown back onto a step and her body giving up its control to the heavenly rush of ecstasy pulsing through her.

Britney fell.

Josh took her down, down, down, into a chasm of bliss her body couldn't handle; like a drug that overpowers your control. Britney barely noticed as Josh slid his cock inside her, his hips rocking against her as his hard length stroked the last sensations of her orgasm from her.

To emerge to such a hum throughout her body, Britney could only melt, her arms and legs falling limp beneath the hovering, moving body above her. Each time her body fired off aftershocks, her pussy would clamp around Josh's shaft. It was like he was coaxing her back to the world of the conscious; letting her feel each twinge of pleasure while wrapped around him.

He was nibbling at her shoulder, teasing her skin as he caressed her inner walls with his length. It was a caress, as steady as the waves hitting a beach, in and out, in and out; the sensation wasn't abrasive to her relaxed state, but it jumpstarted her nerves as they started to pick up on the movement.

Britney shifted and looked up into Josh's eyes. He moved over her; watching her as she came to. It wasn't like a blackout - no, she had known everything that was going on - but he could have done anything to her while she was recovering and she wouldn't have cared.

No man had ever delivered an orgasm like that to her. She smiled.

"Welcome back," he murmured. Josh leaned down and kissed her gently before raising back up and starting to move faster inside her.

Again. She wanted that bliss again, her body was telling her, and suddenly the energy that had left her - when her mind went to pleasureland - came back full force. She wrapped her legs around Josh's hips and guided his free hand to her breast -- she liked the way he palmed her. He chuckled and picked up even more speed, his cock slamming into her as she caressed his chest. He leaned forward and kissed her again, this time with more heat.

They continued on this way for only a moment before Josh stood up, pulling Britney with him and returning her to the wall. A good thing too because at the rate he was going she could have gotten some serious rug-burn.

"Your body is amazing," Josh murmured, using the wall to brace them and lifting Britney's leg as he had done earlier. "Outside," he grunted, his hand guiding his cock back inside her, "and inside." He leaned forward and nuzzled her neck, his teeth finding her earlobe and biting down just before sucking away the sting.

Britney looked down and saw Josh impale her over and over again; his words might have seemed a little cheesy were she not in this position, so as it was, they made her even more turned on. She could feel his length stroking her inner walls, the ridges of his shaft caressing her swollen flesh to a fever pitch that was sure to drive her over another precipice. When she gasped at her nerves reacting to his movement, Josh reached down between them and thumbed her clit, making her whimper and moan even more. She held on tight as he drove her on, pounding into her and trying to concentrate on her clit as they moved. It was awkward -- he was quite a bit taller than her -- but the stimulation and erotic stance they took against the wall was enough to drive her over.

Britney screamed her pleasure once more.

Josh picked her up, making her wrap her legs around him as she rode her orgasm and milked his cock. It wasn't as mind-blowing as the one that preceded it but it was still good, and left her wanting more, knowing more would come; Josh wasn't through with her yet.

With no bed to lay on, Josh pulled from Britney and dropped to the ground, holding onto her fingers enough to pull her down too. With her legs as limp as they were from her orgasm, she had no trouble falling into his waiting arms as he steadied her above him. It looked as if she were going for a ride.

Britney straddled Josh eagerly, impaling herself once more on his hard cock. She savored the fullness inside her before she began to move, her almost-numb legs flexing each time she rose over Josh and slid back down his shaft. His hands rose to cup her breasts, and she began to rock her hips, grinding herself onto him in a movement that saved her strength but still provided pleasure for them both. She repeated this movement, first grinding against him then bouncing up and down his length when her legs allowed, until she felt another thrill rushing toward her.

"I'm... I'm going to..." Britney gasped. "Oh, God... I'm going to come again!"

Josh rose up onto his elbows and she met him halfway, kissing him and sucking his tongue into her mouth. Rising up even further, Josh was at such a great angle that Britney could rub her clit against the skin above his shaft. It didn't take long for her orgasm to hit and she moaned into the kisses his sensuous lips gave her, his mouth absorbing her pleasured hums as her body shook above him and her walls clamped around him.

Josh grunted and collapsed beneath her when her orgasm left her. She laid there, breathing heavily, the few curls of hair on his chest tickling her cheeks as she recovered and Josh tried to hold back his own climax again.

He was working himself into an explosive orgasm, saving it for later when he finally let himself go, Britney thought. She was getting to the point where she thought it was time he had one; she already had three, the same as last time, and her whole body was exultant as her strength began to wane.

Britney climbed off him and he raised up on an elbow, his face questioning her move.

"I want you behind me again," she purred, her body even stretching like a cat's as she flirted physically within his line of sight. She had her ass sticking in the air, her nipples brushing the carpet as her arms stretched out before her. Britney grinned wickedly at Josh and his mouth might have opened a little more before he sat up and moved toward her.

Beaming with triumph, she struck the sluttiest pose she could think and felt his hand slide over her ass and down her back. They both groaned as he entered her slowly, the hardness of his shaft from two close calls making it rub intrusively at her tender lips, each inch of depth driving her into an animalistic heat.

She wanted more.

"Fuck me, Josh," Britney said brazenly, surprising even herself. "Give me all you want to give me and more."

Josh didn't reply. Maybe he was in shock, she couldn't see; she didn't want to look at him just yet. Instead, she would let him gaze down her back, the feel of her pussy wrapped around his manhood the only focus.

He began rocking, the movement building quickly to the hard pounding she had asked for. Britney winced a little when he hit her deeper and deeper, but the sensations were so exciting that it made her feel even hotter. She wanted Josh to lose himself in her. She wanted him distracted. She wanted him to come so hard he couldn't control himself.

Like she had done earlier.

"Yeah, oh... just like that!" she said, trying a little dirty talk to edge him further toward climax. "Fuck me, hard. Ughn....yeah... oh... I want ... I need... your cum. Josh, please... Come inside me, please... fuck me hard!"

Okay she wasn't sure if that was weird or erotic so she left the rest to the natural moaning sounds she was making with each of Josh's thrusts. Josh had grunted a response, a rumble of dominance in his throat that made her a little nervous.

And more thrilled.

He was fucking her so hard now his balls were slapped at her clit, stirring her tired nerves once again. Britney gasped and looked back at Josh to see that he had indeed lost himself in his pleasure of her. Their eye contact made it more intense and he banged her even harder, reaching around to again rub at the bundle of nerves that were sure to give her what she craved.

This man was relentless in his attempts to give her pleasure while he took his own. Britney faced him the whole time he stroked her, offering him every moment of pleasure that passed over her face because of what he was doing to her body. That act alone seemed to drive him mad with lust.

She braced herself on her hands and Josh grabbed her shoulder to use as leverage for each thrust, slamming against her so loudly she was glad they were in a basement where no one could hear. He continued to pound his cock inside her over and over until he suddenly yanked her up and pulled her to him the way he had earlier. She bent her head to the side, resting her head on his shoulder as his fingers continued to tease her clit and his other hand grasped her breast.

Britney came. Hard. She convulsed and squeezed her legs together around his, locking them in place. Josh yelled as he came with her and clamped his teeth down on the juncture of her neck and shoulder.

He didn't draw blood, though, and in her frenzy, Britney managed to grunt out, "Do it. I want it." She paused for a thrust. "Bite me."

Josh seemed to stutter of the idea because he simply stayed where he was for a second before he removed his teeth. Britney gasped, thinking he was stopping, but in the next instant she felt his teeth sink into her skin.

Josh spasmed as the last of his cum unloaded into Britney, his teeth embedded in her neck. They both stayed upright but Josh released her and sank back to sit onto his feet, dragging Britney with him. His arms were wrapped around her now, both clasped at her middle, and he was resting his head against the back of hers. Britney felt the trickle of blood draining down her chest but neither of them moved.

"I'm sorry," Josh said.

Britney didn't answer at first. She reached up and pressed a hand over the wound, a little shock coursing through her system. It wasn't like he had drank her blood, but he had bitten her hard enough to make her bleed a small, steady stream.

"I'm so sorry," he repeated.

"I'm okay."

"No... you're not." Josh didn't bother moving.

Britney thought she was probably crushing his legs and started to stand.

"No!" Josh said, keeping her in her lap. "Don't move."

"Why?"

"I'm sorry. For biting you. But you have to stay... here."

Britney turned her head to look at him. She eyed the stress on his face then glanced down at her bite wound. She could barely see it at that angle but she knew it would probably scar. "I'm okay. I'm not going to run screaming." She thought about reminding him that she had asked him to bite her but she thought that might be better left for him to remember on his own.

"Here," he said, reaching for his shirt.

It was enough out of his reach that he had to move, and Britney thought it odd that he insist that he stay inside her. It wasn't like he could get her pregnant...

"I can't have children if that's what you're trying to do. I mean, I don't think you are, but it's not... I can't-"

"That's not what I'm worried about. Trust me."

"Then why not let me go?"

"I can't." He sighed.

Britney paused. "You can't? I like you Josh but you'll have to. I'm not sticking around."

"I... uh... well about that too..."

She started to pull away again and he held her tighter. "Brit, you can't move or you'll hurt yourself."

Okay. That stopped her.

"I have... you should know... why I... I shouldn't have bitten you."

"I said that was okay. Josh, dammit, I even asked you to." Shit.

"Yeah but I shouldn't have because... I just shouldn't have bitten you," He said, flustered.

Josh suddenly shivered all over and he seemed to relax.

"Okay you can move now."

12