Wicked, Wicked Heat

Story Info
Heat and people watching causes her to pleasure herself.
796 words
4.13
15.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroll over to my window with the street light bathing my room in its basking yellow-orange light. This Summertime heat is causing everything to be hot. Hot streets. Hot rooms. Hot bodies. Hot everything. Just hot. Hot.

My naked body glistens with sweat. Sweat dripping down my body, just rolling along lazily in this heat. Down, down it goes. I look out the window and see people walking in a hurry and some just strolling along as if they have nowhere to be.

My eyes peruse through the windows of the building across from me and some of the rooms are pitch black dark and other rooms with their light on give it a skewed chessboard design. I look to one particular room and see the silhouette of a couple giving into this heat with passionate sex. I smirk. At least some people are getting some action tonight, I thought.

My hand caresses down my skin, smearing my sweat in it. Another window has a slightly older man drinking a beer or some bottled libation to cool off from this heat. Looking up at another window, I see a woman fanning herself, hair disheveled. A man comes into view and wraps his arm around her kissing her neck. My hand goes to the nape of my neck massaging my skin and muscles.

A slight breeze breezes, but barely enough to cause the heat to die down. It makes my nipples harden a bit. I sigh.

My hands just seem to roam over my body working in my sweat in my skin, its own natural lubrication. This heat is making people lustful. People going into heat. Heat.

My eyes roam through the lighted windows until they come across a man who is just as naked as I am. I can tell he has dark hair and doesn't seem to be out of shape at all. Then I notice his hand is going up and down, up and down, and up and down on his penis in a slow languid manner. This brings my fingers to my nipples pinching and twisting them. I softly moan. My mouth opens slightly. I knead my medium sized breasts up and down while pinching my nipples. My eyes stay on the movement of his hand going up and down and up and down.

My right hand moves slowly down over the plane of my stomach to my tiny forest. My hand moves to rub the outer part of my cave. My eyes never leave the man who has caused me to go into a sexual frenzy. Frenzy. Frenzy goes my hand on the outer part of my cave while a finger dips into the cavernous heat, exploring. Exploring goes my finger in and out slowly, in and out.

The man's up and down movement starts to pick up momentum going up and down, up and then down. His free arm moves to steady himself by placing a hand on the edge of the window. But, my finger is getting quite lonely being the only one exploring and invites its other friend finger to explore together my cave. In and out, they go in and out.

My breathing becomes shallower and faster. The other hand still smearing sweat across my hills while my fingers do their dance with my nipples. My gaze stays focused on this wanton man. I see that his up and down has begun to pick up a faster speed with that sweet up and down motion.

My motion definitely is getting quick. Quick goes the fingers in and out, in and out. My other two fingers decide to bring the third in with the exploring while bathing in my heated waters of my cave. Moans and groans come out of my mouth louder than the softer ones before. It seems that we are both nearly on the same page with our speed. I feel my climax coming ready to gush on my exploring fingers diving deeper and deeper into my cave with their in and out motion. My mind wonders to him actually plunging into my cave. Taking me hard and fast in that in and out motion. Suddenly, the dam inside of me breaks and I erupt. Erupting like a geyser. Erupting with a releasing scream.

Oh my, it appears we almost erupted at the same time together. Then, he looks fully in my direction, while sucking on his fingers and then he smiles. Smiling that wicked smile. That little devil! Have you been watching me the whole time you devil you? Yet, I couldn't help but smile wickedly back at him while turning back inside of my apartment licking and sucking my fingers clean. Oh, this wicked, wicked heat. Oh, whatever do you do to me?