Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Shower sex is always more fun when your husband watches...
6.3k words
4.39
27.8k
30
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone,

After taking a break from writing for a few years, I've decided to try my talents at erotic literature. I'd value any and all feedback, especially from my target audience, which I guess I would say is the "Fifty Shades" crowd. So ladies, particularly married ladies, are invited to write me with ideas, critiques, and fantasies they would like to share. I look forward to your thoughts!

Part One

Cassandra lay naked in bed, her thick, silver/gold hair splayed out across the pillow, dreaming. In her dream, she was hot, and aroused, and her beautiful curvy body was being worshipped by two men who adored her. Their skin was hot against hers, and their hands explored her breasts, her belly, her ass, and between her long legs. And at some point, she realized she wasn't dreaming, and in the moonlight she could see that Stephen, belly to belly with her, was nuzzling her right breast, and she could feel Garreth, naked and spooning her from behind, lightly kissing her neck. She felt Garreth slip his hands over her belly, and slide his fingers down to her soft mound, which was still slick, hot, and wet, not only from her arousal, but from the mixture her men had left inside her.

"Oh, boys, boys I caaaan't" she moaned. She could feel Stephen's cock, hard and erect pressing her belly, and Garreth's, just as hard, sliding down her ass.

"We need you honey..." Stephen whispered.

"I don't think we'll ever get enough of you," Garreth husked.

Her arousal was at full peak now too, but Cassandra needed a break. Being fucked by two men, as wonderful and erotic as it had been, had left her sensitive, if not sore. But she was fully awake, and sore or not, she had to admit she wanted them. Both of them. Again. But she wanted to enjoy it fully, and that would need to wait. She rolled over onto her back between them, turning to Garreth and kissing him softly on the mouth, and then doing the same for her husband. "In the morning, boys. In the morning"

Garreth, shifting himself up on one elbow, smiled down at her. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all with this stiff thing between my legs," He said, reaching down and slowly stroking his cock.

"Me either," Stephen said, doing the same.

Cassandra smiled, and a thrilling thought entered her mind. They seemed to be touching themselves unconsciously, without thinking about it much, but it occurred to her that here she was, prim and proper Cassandra, shy Cassandra, lying in a bed with two men she adored, who both pleased her sexually... and they were pleasuring themselves. Just as this occurred to her, Garreth shrugged, kissed her on the cheek, and rolled out of bed. "All right. The morning it is, pretty lady."

"Wait," Cassandra said as he stepped away from the bed. "Could you... could you do that again?"

"Do what again?" Garreth asked.

Cassandra blushed. "You know. Touch yourself. For me."

Garreth smiled at her. "You liked that? Watching me do that?"

Cassandra, still blushing, nodded. "I liked watching both of you do it." She turned to Stephen. "Would you, honey? I thought it was pretty hot."

Stephen rolled off the bed, and seemed a bit nervous himself. "Sure. Do you... where do you want me to be?"

"I don't know," This was the truth. It felt like the three of them were exploring something, but they didn't know what just quite yet. Cassandra sat up in bed, placed a pillow behind her, and leaned back, the covers dropping to her waist. "Maybe you could both let me watch? You know... touching yourselves? I mean, how do you do it when you... you know..."

"When we think about fucking you?" Garreth asked with a smirk. He reached over to the night stand and took the KY gel, poured a bit into his hand, then handed it to Stephen, who did the same. "I've fantasized about fucking you many, many times, Cassandra. It didn't compare to the real thing. But when I did..." Garreth's eyes lasered in on Cassandra's "I did it like this."

Cassandra let her gaze fall between Garreth's legs. His cock was long and thick, and arched up a bit as he slipped his fist down it's length, then back up. Down, and up. And now, it was slick and shining in the moonlight, and it seemed like she was back in a dream as she watched him. She turned to her husband. "You too, honey. Let me see. Show me."

Stephen took his left hand and gripped his cock between his thumb and two fingers, stroking more gently, more slowly than Garreth's aggressive movements. "Ive fantasized about you since I was twenty-two, darling. I've dreamed of doing every wicked thing imaginable with you. I've daydreamed of scenes like this. Of seeing you writhe with pleasure. And I want to see more."

Garreth, his hand moving steadily, said "I want to see more too." With his other hand he gripped the sheet, and slowly drew it down, sliding it down Cassandra's belly, then her legs, exposing her entire body to the moonlight. "Touch yourself with us, Cassandra."

She blushed crimson red. "I can't," She said. "I shouldn't."

"Yes you can," Stephen said. "There are no rules here. You're beautiful. We want to see."

As nervous as she felt... She wanted to touch herself. She felt hungry for satisfaction, but it was more than that. She loved watching these two men. And she loved that they lusted for her so much that they wanted to watch her. She slowly spread her legs, licked her fingers, and slipped them between the tender folds of her sex, finding her hard little clit. She gasped as she did, looking from Garreth to Stephen, both of whom had sped up their stroke, the cocks hard, their hands moving along the shafts. She began to move her hips unconsciously, bucking against her hand as she rubbed herself. She smiled at Stephen, suddenly giddy. "I can't believe we're doing this! It's crazy!"

He smiled back. "I know! But I'm glad we are!"

"Me too!" She said.

"Me three!" Garreth said, and they all laughed. The tension now eased, they all fully enjoyed watching each other, each drawing arousal from the show the others were putting on as they pleasured themselves.

"I've got to be honest," Garreth said. "Honey, I'm so turned on I think I could come at any time."

"Yeah?" Cassandra said, suddenly feeling confident and naughty. "Watching me rub my pussy has that effect on you?"

He smiled. "Yes ma'am."

"Well, Watching you two boys jerk off is having the same effect on me."

"Would you like to watch us come, Cassandra?" Stephen asked with a wink.

Now that idea got her hand hand to speed up. She hadn't thought that far ahead. This had all just kind of happened. "Yes," She moaned. Then she had a wicked idea. "And I want you to both come on me."

Garreth, still stroking his cock, climbed onto the bed beside her, over her, still on his knees. "Yeah, pretty lady? You want us both to coat you with come?"

Cassandra slipped down to a lying position, and giggled, still strumming her clit as she did. She was so wet. "Mmm hmmmm! I'd love it!" Stephen was climbing aboard on her other side, on his knees, working his cock as well.

"Where shall we come, beautiful?" Garreth asked.

Before she could answer, Stephen spoke up. "Her breasts," He said. "And all over her beautiful belly."

Cassandra's smile lit up the room at that, and she began dancing her fingers up and down as Stephen had shown her, making patterns on her clit, occasionally slipping her fingers inside herself for more lubrication.

Garreth was fisting his cock now, aggressively and fast, his breath quickening. Sweat glistened on his brow. "I'm close honey." He smiled down at her. "You know, we should make it a race. First one of us to streak your beautiful belly with come wins."

"Yeah," Stephen said, taking his time, his movements up and down his shaft more careful and nuanced. "What would first prize be, I wonder?"

Cassandra knew exactly what she wanted first prize to be. "I'll tell you what, my two sexy men. Whoever comes first gets to fuck me first, any way he wants, when we wake up in the morning, and second place gets to watch him do it!"

That did it for Garreth. "Oooooh God, honey! Uuuuugh!" he groaned, arching his back, his fist sliding all the way down to the base of his cock. Cassandra watched, still rubbing herself, as Garreth's entire body, and his penis, went rigid. Then it jerked, and a splash of pearly white semen jetted out of the tip and landed, hot and sticky, across her belly. Suddenly another rope of come shot forth, splashing her again, this time filling her belly button. She could feel her own orgasm approaching, and without knowing why, she quickly dipped her hand into Garreth's come, covering her fingers in it, and then slid those fingers, slick with his seed, inside her pussy.

"Cassandra... Oh god..." Stephen groaned to her left, and he aimed his cock down at her breasts, and now he was coming as well. A spurt of his landed hot on her flesh, glazing over one pink puffy nipple, and then another. With her other hand, she scooped some up and used it as lubricant to touch her clit. And suddenly, working her sex with both hands, rubbing her little button with Stephen's seed, and fingers covered in Garreth's come sliding in and out of her pussy, Cassandra was hit by a wave of intense pleasure. It erupted from her, and she arched her back, crying out in a feral, hungry way, her belly making a perfect globe, as Garreth and Stephen laced one stream of seed after another over her perfect skin, the three of them coming together.

And then it was over. Garreth, still breathing hard, fell back in a seat by the door, as Stephen collapsed on the bed beside his wife. "Wow," Stephen said, kissing her cheek.

"Wow, indeed." She said with a giggle. Cassandra put her hands to her sides and looked down. "You boys COVERED me! " She said. "I've never seen so much come!"

Garreth laughed. "You have a crazy effect on the men in your life, Mrs. Collins," He said.

Cassandra turned her head and kissed Stephen. He did something that excited her then; he began rubbing her belly, slowly, firmly, his semen mixing with Garreth's as he spread it like massaging oil all over her tummy. She didn't know why she asked it, but she whispered in his ear, too low for Garreth to hear, "You let him win, didn't you? You love watching him fuck me?"

He nibbled her ear and husked. "Yeeeeees. I LOVE watching you..." Cassandra took him in her arms, and they whispered quiet little I love yous... and she decided that since her husband loved to watch, the next morning, she and Garreth would give him quite the show...

Part Two

Cassandra woke before her men did, and for a moment it seemed like the entire night before seemed like a dream. Then she remembered Garreth taking her in the hotel bed she was at this moment sharing with her husband. She remembered riding Stephen until they exploded together. She remembered the hot session the three of them had in the middle of the night, and the thrill of feeling two men streak her beautiful full belly with hot, sticky come. And as she rolled over and faced her sleeping husband, she remembered the little contest He and Garreth had had. And she was ready to award the winner his prize, but not before making sure Stephen would be awake to join in the fun.

Stephen was lying on his back. Cassandra smiled, then reached over to the night stand for the KY Gel. The bottle was nearly half empty, and she thought with some amusement "We're going to need another bottle before the end of the weekend at this rate!" She squirted a healthy dollop on her hand, then turned back to Stephen and let her hand snake between his legs and grip his cock. He was hard before she even touched him. He always was in the mornings. Cassandra propped herself up on her left elbow as her right hands, warm and slick with oil, slid up and down her husband's shaft. In his sleep, Stephen began moaning and moving, his hips gently pumping forward against the expert moves of her hand. Cassandra loved it. She was gifted with her hands, and she relished the power she had over her man. Stephen's eyes opened, groggy as they turned to her, but once he saw her smiling face, they began to clear. "Good morning, beautiful." He said with a smile.

Cassandra sped her hand motions up slightly. "Good morning, Mr. Collins. Are you good and awake?"

"Oh, I'm getting there..." he said, his voice gruff as he reached across and pulled her up onto him, were she lay atop him, belly to belly. She felt his cock erect and dangling between her legs as he kissed her roughly, then she felt her body spinning as Stephen rolled her onto her back and positioned himself between her legs.

His cock was slick and wet with the gel, and he was about to slide it inside her when she slipped her hand over her mound, preventing him from penetrating her. "What do you think you're doing, Mister Collins?" She asked with a leer.

"I want you. Now. I have to have you." "Tsk tsk tsk. Well I'm sorry, handsome. But you're going to have to wait." Stephen was confused, and seemed frustrated. "I can't wait. I have to have you NOW. "

Cassandra slowly sat up and kissed him, then gave him a wicked grin. "Then you shouldn't have let Garreth win your little contest last night." She nipped at his ear as he returned her smile, then hopped off the bed, picking her robe up off the floor and sliding it over her full, ripe, naked body.

"You're really going to make me wait?" he said, amused, turning to his side and propping himself on one elbow.

Cassandra finished tying her robe. "Mmm hmm. I am. What's the old saying? 'To the winner go the spoils?'"

"So Garreth gets to have you first this morning?"

Cassandra nodded, climbing onto the bed, first on one knee, then the other. "Garreth gets to have me first this morning."

"Any way he wants?"

Cassandra crawled on all fours towards him. "Any. Way. He. Wants." she said, then leaned in and kissed him deeply. "But I may may a few suggestions."

"Oh yeah? Like What?" She rubbed her nose against his.

"You'll find out."

Stephen pretended to sulk. "I can't believe you're making me wait." Cassandra kissed him again.

"You love it. Let me ask you. Do you really want me right now? It would be wonderful, but then it would be over. Do you really want to spend yourself right away?" With that she pushed him onto his back and threw one leg over him, slowly untying her robe, exposing the belly and breasts she knew were his heart's desire. "Or would you rather be patient. Would you rather watch Garreth and I perform just for you. And then have me."

As she began grinding against Stephen, his cock trapped against the lips of her mound, but not entering, he said, "I'd rather be patient."

"What would you like to see Garreth do with me?"

Stephen closed his eyes. "Everything. "

"Do you want to see him... taste my pussy?"

"Yes."

Cassandra's hips moved slowly. Surely. She felt so sexy. "Do you want to see me suck his big cock?" Stephen nodded. Cassandra smiled and leaned down, her mouth close to his as she whispered. "Should I... swallow his come?"

Stephen's eyes snapped open. He looked so hungry for her. So serious. She was loving the power she had over him. Like he was in a trance. "Yes."

"Mmmmmm. That would be fun..." Cassandra said, kissing him softly. "But I'd wager that wouldn't be enough to satisfy Garreth. And it's not what first prize was supposed to

be. Besides, so I may do that later today. I think first I'll let him fuck me. Would you like to watch him fuck you're beautiful wife, honey?"

Stephen grinned, "Can I just say, I can't believe how sexy you are acting!"

Cassandra chuckled. "I know, right! I didn't know I had this in me! But I am enjoying it?" And then she suddenly felt shy. Self conscious. "This... this is okay? I don't want to hurt you. I'm having so much fun, but I would never do something that would make you unhappy. We can stop all of this any ti..."

Stephen caught her with a kiss. "I love it. I love you. I'm relishing watching you explore this side of yourself." his hands slid down her body, softly exploring. "Now, what was the question? Ah yes. Would I like to watch him fuck my beautiful wife. Answer: yes ma'am."

Cassandra had been thinking about something since the night before. Something they had not discussed, and had left unsaid. It had been incredibly erotic, but it was so important and taboo she hadn't had the nerve to bring it up to Stephen. But now was the time, and if his reaction was what she hoped it would be, it would only add to her insatiable desire. She kissed his neck as she asked, "Where would you like for Garreth to come when he fucks me?"

Stephen was quiet a moment, and she thought maybe she had crossed a bit of a line. As long as this issue went unaddressed, it was perhaps something they could put out of mind. But confronting it head on? She didn't know where this would lead. "Where... Where do you want him to come?" Stephen asked.

Too late to turn back now, Cassandra thought. And as nervous as she was, discussing this with Stephen was a huge turn on. "I have to admit... I know it's wrong... it's crazy... but maybe BECAUSE it's wrong, it was such a turn on when he came inside me."

Stephen was trembling beneath her. She didn't know if that was good, or bad. But they had promised complete and total honesty. "Would you tell me why, if I asked?"

She held him close, but couldn't look him in the eye. She closed her eyes. She whispered the answer. "Being with another man. Knowing his seed is deep inside me. Then taking yours inside me too. Knowing that I'm not on any... you know. And then..."

"The risk..." he finished her thought. "You like us competing that way. You like knowing the wild, crazy risk," Stephen whispered.

Her face felt hot and flushed against his shoulder as she nodded, suddenly feeling guilt come from nowhere and everywhere all at once. Stephen looked her in the eye and kissed her, passionately, with love and lust and desire.

"It is crazy... and I know I've been taught all my life that it's wrong..." He reached down and rubbed her beautiful belly. "But it drives me wild with desire for you. I don't know why and I can't explain it. He and I. Competing for you. Both of us filling you up. Both of us trying to...mate with you... breed with you. It Is the most erotic, darkest fantasy I can imagine having." His eyes burned into hers. "But I want to have it. And share it with you. And whatever happens, happens."

Cassandra wasn't smiling now. She was too filled with burning lust and desire. Her eyes never left those of her husband as she slipped off the bed on her hands and knees and stood up. Their eyes remained locked as she rounded the bed and walked to Garreth's door, tying her robe as she went. Stephen knew that robe would be back on the floor in a matter of moments, and she would be taking it off for another man. "Come with me," She said to Stephen. "I want you to watch how I wake Garreth up."

Part Three

Stephen stood, naked himself as he watched his beautiful, sexy wife turn away and enter Garreth's bedroom through the open door, untying her robe and letting it slip to the floor. Garreth was lying on his back, his dark, curly long hair splayed out over the pillow, his chest falling and rising with his deep, calm breaths. He was naked, with only a thin white sheet covering him from the waist down. He was well built, muscular, with wisps of soft body hair trailing down his chest and his flat, hard stomach. And between his legs, clearly visible beneath the sheets, was his stiff prick, standing at attention like a tent pole. Cassandra hoped he was dreaming about her.

She stood at the end of the bed and gripped the sheet, slowly sliding it down, exposing Garreth's body. She giggled as his big cock bobbed once the sheet slid from it, and was glad that she hadn't woken him by uncovering him. She had plans for how she was going to wake this handsome younger man up, plans that would be fun for all three of them. She turned to see Stephen leaning against the door frame, and she smiled and winked at him. "Ready?" She asked.

12