Wicked Witch Society

Story Info
Mother and son learn the way of decadent neighborhood.
1.1k words
63.1k
29
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meinaru
meinaru
8 Followers

There's never too late to learn the ways of our neighborhood. Yes, there are quite a few couples here who are doing it. Anne, this sexy gallery owner, and her strapping twenty-year old son. Hannah, the writer, her son is eighteen. She's almost as fit as you are. By the way, is it yoga that keeps you in such a shape? So slender and shapely, even though you're nearing forty. I know Hannah's doing a lot of yoga. And so does Anne. They want to keep in shape for their sons. I've once spied Hannah stripping for him. To some real nice music from the nineties. She forgot to draw the blinds. She often does. Perhaps she does in on purpose. I don't remember the name of the song.

So, how old is your son? Nineteen? I take that for "yes". Was it Hannah that introduced you to our customs? Ah yes, she forgot to draw the blinds. Again. And you were passing through. And then you thought how pretty would it be to do it with YOUR son. You had this conversation with her over the phone. And Brian - that's his name? - overheard. Oh, I bet he masturbated all the night at the thought of this. And so did you, didn't you?

The next day I saw Brian paying a visit to Hannah's house. He probably too had some questions. And then Hannah gave him her "everyone here's doing it" speech. But she didn't tell you - and him - about the "Wicked Witch Society". That's the ultimate taboo. Even greater than what mommies and sonnies do here at night. Actually, without OUR connections it would not be possible to keep all of this under wraps. But we do have a price and whoever crosses us pays double. What's the "Wicked Witch Society"? Well, let's say we're the women who take what they want. Especially strapping young lads.

Do you like this room? Hannah's been there too. And this other woman who left the neighborhood with her son - I forgot her name. If they think they can pull it off away from here - well, I can only wish them the best of luck. I always found this place the opposite of morbid. This wallpaper, for instance, is a photograph of the temple of Vishvanatha, with all those couples copulating in impossible positions. And this piece of painting on the wall is the original Japanese "shunga". And the red lighting - red is the colour of passion, isn't it? You have to admit, it sets up the atmosphere right.

Oh, don't fret, don't whimper. I've only touched your hair. You've such a nice hair. Jet black. And I always found the bob to be an appealing hairstyle, even if it never looked good on me. Your sonny is probably wondering where you are. But he already knows the address, doesn't he? You've left for a neighbourly visit. Actually, you were prepared to go on a date with him - with Brian - is that his name? You've been talking about it for the entire week - you were to go out to a restaurant, drink wine, laugh, and then go back home and fuck. And before you ask how do we know, we've got eyes and ears all over the neighborhood. You put on your lipstick and your sexy clothing - I admit you look good in miniskirt and this t-shirt that bares your midriff. Your black lingerie looks good on you too. Were you going to strip them, slowly, as your sonny watched? And then - bam - a call: come quickly. It will take just a minute. And then you probably checked the time - it was nine p.m., and told your sonny you will be back soon. But the last thing you've been expecting were my friends Inez and Diana and a gun pointed at you.

Don't take it too personally. Right now, you're just a competition. And Brian is the spoils. Sometimes we let go, as we did with Hannah's sonny. He bored us after a while. And the two started to treat the ordeal as a turn on. Well, I can live with that.

Don't be so shy. You've got such a great body on you. And with your hands tied above your head, you can't really hide it from Diana's phone. Actually, Diana has been taking pictures even since you started to strip at gunpoint. And don't worry, Inez's been filming you through all this time as well. She's got practice. Sometimes, the movies get sold at darknet. We were kind enough to leave our collection to Hannah and her sonny Tom. Brings back memories. Spices up their lovemaking.

If I sensed hope in this whimper, then no, we're not always that merciful. Shania, for example, ended up as a possession of our friend from Arab Emirates. I've told you we have connections, didn't I? Her son stayed with us. Perhaps he still has wet dreams about his mommy. Oh, the shame.

There are usually few standard ways the situation unfolds. Sometimes the sonny calls us, and we take out mommy's gag so she can explain her ordeal. Sometimes one of us brings him his mom's clothes and lingerie, and let his imagination tell the rest of the story. Sometimes we follow it by sending a picture of his mom, wearing, as you are now, nothing but rope and a gag, and looking like a model on a glamorous bondage website. This set-up has a reason, didn't I tell you? For instance the totem you are fastened to is actually one of an fertility Goddess. So much attention to detail, you could at least appreciate it.

Anyway, once sonny is introduced into the situation he's told to come over, and strip naked before entering. Then we take him here, so he and his mom can see each other. After we had fun with the son we usually let the couple go. They are told that their illicit relationship will remain safe for as long as they play by our rules. They are not allowed to dress while leaving, oh no. They come back home as naked as the day they were born. Hannah - this tall, proud, long-haired blonde - took it quite well. And her sonny too. From what we heard, sonny had still enough juice in him to fuck his mommy when they got back. I don't think they ever slept during this night of excitement. Even the toll they occasionally had to pay was worth their pleasure.

And by now you probably realized that few people make it to the neighborhood ruled by the "Wicked Witch Society" by accident. We've got our eyes and ears, and target only the most handsome subjects, and those that we're sure do feel these illicit desires. You and Brian are not the first to grace this room, and I believe not the last.

Oh, is it your mobile calling? It's Brian, as I expected. Well then, let's welcome him to the neighborhood.

meinaru
meinaru
8 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
I was hoping for a better story than the one you submitted.

Your thoughts were rambling and jumbled, with fragmented sentences and barely a token effort at punctuation (which MIGHT have made this less confusing to read). Even for a first timer, you've got to demonstrate better fundamental writing skills than what you achieved (or failed to achieve) here. Even as short as this story was, it was a painful chore to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time

It was your first story. With constructive comments, you could improve. For instance, showing the story allows the reader to see your construct. Your narrative may have gotten a more positive reaction if you left less to the imagination and built a descriptive beginning middle and end. Did the new mother & son find this home at a bargain price? How did their own relationship build? Bring the reader along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Absolute drivel...shame there aren't negative stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wws

terrible is correct.

what a pathetic waste of electrons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
terrible

What a waste of my time,

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Lingerie Mom Ch. 01 There are big changes at home during Brian's year in China.in Incest/Taboo
Lustful Mothers: The Collection Four mothers who fuck their sons (and love it!)in Incest/Taboo
The Blank Coupon Holly gives her son a birthday present she did not intend.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories