Widow's Walk

Story Info
Sex on a Platform.
768 words
4.27
11.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josephine stared out at the gray, choppy water of the sea, the wind whipping her long, brown hair in its ponytail and her skirt around her ankles. She was standing on the ironically named "widow's walk" of the old 19th century house she and her husband had rented for the summer.

"And here he is," she thinks with a smile as her husband, Luc, comes onto the walk, smiling back at her.

"Enjoying the view?" He asks her. He comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her middle, snuggling her to him. She relaxes into his arms.

"Mmm, I think it's a beautiful sight, even if it is overcast." Josephine had always liked gray skies, and gray water; there was a dark majesty about the look as the waves crashed against the rocks beneath them.

He murmurs his agreement as he nuzzles his faces into her neck, she giggles from the pressure and then gasps as he softly bites her neck. He turns her face to his to devour her sweet, red lips, and tongue with his own.

Josephine is about to ask whether they should go inside, but the look on Luc's face answers for her. She smiles lasciviously in agreement at him before diving into the kiss again. She starts to turn to face him but he firmly points her back to the railing and quickly lifts her skirt up to bunch at her waist. He plunges his hands into her panties, feeling her smooth ass, as he grinds his growing erection into her ass. She leans against the railing, moaning from the pressure. He leans back slightly to undo his pants, but ensures he doesn't break contact with Josephine. He's momentarily distracted though and she whips around and drops to her knees just as his pants do the same. She rolls her eyes up to him and the look stops his breath for a second. She looks at the bulge in his underwear and frees his cock. She wraps one slender hand around the base of his shaft causing Luc to inhale and then slowly licks her way from the bottom to the top of his cock, before plunging down again. She sucks quickly and forcefully making Luc moan, she lowers his underwear to join his pants and then quickly comes off his cock and sucks her middle finger before taking his dick back. As she sucks she reaches between Luc's willing legs and inserts her lubed finger gently into his ass. This makes Luc buck involuntarily farther into Josephine's mouth and she moans her pleasure as he's shoved deeper into her throat. She works his cock and her finger back and forth at the same rhythm and pace, knowing Luc can handle hit. He's losing control and grabs the back of her ponytail and face-fucks her frantically.

"I'm gonna cum" he whispers, his eyes wild from the impending orgasm.

Josephine leans back and opens her mouth wide, but doesn't stop fingering his prostate. With a final loud moan, Luc shoots his cum into Josephine's mouth and onto her face, she licks where she can reach, her eyes closing in pleasure. The sight is so arousing to Luc that he's still hard. Josephine gently extracts her finger and Luc picks her up again and turns her around to face the railing, her skirt around her waist, once again. He rams 2 fingers into her cunt, and she's already wet. He mercilessly pounds her until her juices are flowing down his fingers. Before her orgasm and screams can stop, he shoves his cock into her and gripping her bunched up skirt for support, fucks her hard, relishing her screams of pleasure. He leans against her back and turns her face to his as he continues to fuck her.

"I want you to cum all over my cock, while I cum inside of you." He commands.

"Yes," she assents in a whisper.

Luc leans back again and continues to ram her, fast and hard, hitting her cervix just like she likes it.

"Keep going, I'm so close!" She pants at him. A few more hard thrusts and she screams her orgasm, Luc feeling her juices flowing over his cock. He rams into her once more and holds himself as he cums deep inside of her cunt. Josephine is so tight she can feel his cock throbbing from the orgasm, sending shivers down her body, making Luc's cock pulse even more. They both collapse against the railing, breathing hard while the waves continue to crash beneath them and the gulls cry their calls to each other.