Wife Acts Out Ch. 4

Story Info
Excited hubby watches as his wife cheats.
809 words
3.95
78.9k
14
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/23/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

I called Amy and told her that I would have to go out of town for a couple of days on business. I had to leave that morning and told her that I would be back the next night.

While I was on the road, I called Amy before she headed off to work. She told me that another girl that she worked with had called and wanted to switch nights. So, Amy didn't have to work that night. I asked if she was planning on doing anything and she said she might go take in a movie. I told her to be good and that I would see her the following night.

That evening, I called to check in with the office and they told me that my meetings for the next day had been cancelled. I decided that I could make it home that evening, so I checked out of the hotel and headed for home. I pulled in our driveway around 1 am and noticed a strange car was parked on the street. I unlocked the door but did not see Amy in the living room. I started walking down the hallway when I heard a moan come from our bedroom. I had recently replaced a full length mirror on the door from ours to one of our guest rooms with a 2 way mirror. I quietly went to the other room and went to the mirror.

I was shocked at what I saw. There was my wife on the bed sucking not one but two large black cocks. I had never seen Amy with a black man, but the color contrast was great. The cocks were huge. If I were to guess they were probably about 12 inches in length and very wide around. She was giving each guy a superb blow job and they were really getting into it. I could hear them calling her a white slut and she loved every minute of it. Each time, they said something nasty, she would engulf their cocks.

I thought it was finally time to "catch her" in the act. I left the guest room and walked directly into our bedroom. Amy looked up surprised, but she looked so great with a big cock still in her mouth. The guys started to get up saying they were leaving but I told them that they should finish what they started. I told Amy that I was going to watch as she sucked and fucked both of them. She seemed puzzled, but, when she saw the bulge in my pants, she looked right into my eyes with a black cock at her lips and told me to enjoy the show. I watched as Amy got on her hands and knees and asked one of her lovers to put his cock in her pussy as she sucked on the other one. I couldn't believe it, but here was my wife taking about 2 feet of black cock and she was in heaven.

The cock in her pussy was really hitting the mark as Amy quickly reached a huge orgasm. He continued to fuck her as her whole body shuddered. She was determined to make both guys cum and she really went to work. She started thrusting her pussy back at the cock penetrating her while she put on a show of sucking the other.

The one in her mouth was the first to go. As she kept sucking, the guy stated he was about to cum. She removed the cock from her mouth and started jacking him with her hand. All the while she was looking directly at me. As he started to cum, she never removed her look from me as he shot huge loads of cum right into her mouth. After seeing this, the guy riding her pussy, pulled out and brought his cock up to her mouth. He began jacking his cock over her open and waiting mouth. As he started to cum, she pulled him close and allowed him to shoot his load on her tongue where his buddies just was.

After licking them clean, the guys quickly dressed and left. On their way out, they told me that I had one "hot" wife. Amy laid on the bed after they left and asked me very bluntly if I was planning on leaving. I answered her by stripping off my clothes and presenting my cock to her. I told her to suck it like she did her lovers. After just a few minutes, I came hard in her mouth.

I told her of the times that I had watched her and Pat. I then shocked her a little by saying that I was going to stay, BUT, I wanted to watch, participate, or hear of her sexual escapades.

Our sex life has never been better...

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers