Wife Admits to Fantasy

Story Info
He's surprised, but willing.
1.9k words
4.02
181.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddcj
ddcj
6 Followers

My wife, Debbie, and I have been together over ten years. Like most couples we have had our bumps in the road but we are stronger for it. When we first got together we made love constantly, sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. Our sex life is still strong, but 3 or 4 times a week is about average now. To this day seeing her walk into a room still gives me an instant erection. My wife is absolutely gorgeous. She is 5'7", about 130 lbs, olive skin, long brown hair down to her waist and at 37 she still turns heads whenever we are out.

After being together about six months, I asked her if she had any sexual fantasies. She told me that she really hadn't ever thought about it. I figured she just was embarrassed and didn't want to tell me. Then she asked " What about you?" I told her that I had the standard "guy's " fantasy about being with two women at the same time and watching them make love to each other. I also told her I thought being with another couple was intriguing. She kind of gave me that "oh, that's nice" look and kind of shrugged it off.

After that conversation, when we would make love, I would talk about my fantasies and describe what we would do with another woman or couple. Her reaction surprised me. She was definitely turned on. Her orgasms were more intense and she was really getting into it. Every once in a while I would ask her about her fantasies and she would say "your fantasies are mine" or "I don't know". This started to frustrate me a little because I wanted to explore her fantasies too. The biggest turn on for me is to see my partner get off.

We fantasized while we made love almost every time. This went on for a couple of years. One day I asked her if she wanted to see if we could make one of our fanasies come true. She said she would like to try it but it would have to be someone we didn't know and we would have to be real careful and discreet.

I bought some swinger magazines and we would go through them, each marking singles or couples we might be interested in. I wanted her to make the first move in contacting someone. I didn't want her to do this for me, it had to be something she wanted to do also or it wasn't going to happen. We were both nervous and we never really got around to actually contacting anyone. After a while we both kind of dropped the issue.

One weekend her best friend came to town. Kate is a hottie. She's about 5'2", Blonde hair, nice firm tits and sexy as hell. She worked for a family business in South America, so her and Debbie didn't get to see each other much. They talked about their escapades when they were both single. When they went out together guys were falling all over them. They are quite a pair.

We all went out drinking until about midnight then went home. We were all pretty buzzed and we decided to play cards. The loser would have to do a shot of tequila. After each of us had two or three shots, Kate lost again. She said she didn't want to do another shot. My wife told her "well, I guess you'll have to take off a piece of clothing". I was shocked. I was more shocked when Kate agreed and took off her shirt. Debbie said "well I guess we're playing strip poker now".

Pretty soon we were all naked and I was totally turned on seeing Kate naked for the first time while my wife was telling me things like "so, Kate is pretty hot isn't she?" I didn't know how to react. I remembered very clearly one of the rules Debbie stated about another person joining us in bed was it had to be someone we didn't know.

Then, out of nowhere the phone rang. It was Kate's boyfriend in South America. She was sitting on the living room floor, naked, talking to her boyfriend on the phone. Debbie whispers in my ear, " go down on her". I gave her a puzzled look and she said "do it now, this might be your only chance". Something told me not to. I mean I didn't have Kate's permission, what if she freaked out and got really mad at me. Seeing my reluctance Debbie started to suck my cock. Kate saw us and got off the phone and said " what are you two doing?" Debbie told her to shut up and come over to us and help her. I couldn'nt believe it. I was sitting on the couch and my beautiful wife and her sexy friend were taking turns sucking my cock.

Debbie then told me to lie on the couch and instructed Kate to straddle me. Debbie guided my cock into her friends wet pussy. My wife watched as Kate bounced up and down on my raging hard on. Kate was moaning with pleasure and my wife was playing with herself. I suggested we go to our bedroom. We all practically ran.

When we got there it was obvious to Kate and I that my wife was running this show. She instructed me to lie down and positioned Kate in a 69 on top of me. Kate pussy was delicious. My tongue attacked it with a vengence. As she was sucking my cock, I could feel her moans as I totally immersed myself in her hot pussy. Debbie positioned herself to take turns with Kate sucking my cock. Every once in a while they would stop sucking me and kiss each other.

Debbie then told Kate to lie on her back and told me to give her the fucking of her life. I didn't have to be told twice. I entered Kate and started fucking her hot pussy. She was beside herself. I fucked her hard and fast. Debbie could tell I wasn't going to last long and she told Kate that when I pulled out to suck my cock and eat all my cum. Hearing that put me over the edge, I pulled out and Kate sat up and grabbed my cock, pulling it into her mouth. I came so hard and she sucked every drop. She saved a mouthful and turned to my wife and kissed her sharing my cum. We all fell asleep in each others arms.

When I woke up, Kate had already left for an early appointment and my wife was still sleeping. I woke her and asked her if she was ok with everything that had gone on. She said she was fine. I was overjoyed. I had just lived every man's fantasy and my wife enjoyed it as much as I did.

After some time went by my wife told me that she had felt a little left out during our night with Kate and next time she wanted us to be with a couple. I was all for it, so the search began. We put an ad on the internet and soon we contacted a couple we seemed comfortable with. We decided to meet at a local pub.

Debbie and I were both nervous and Debbie made it clear that we were just going to meet them tonite and nothing else. I agreed. We met up with them and sat at a booth so we could get to know each other better. Charles and Claire were a little younger than us but the chemistry between us was apparent. The four of us talked for 3 hours like we were old friends. We were all drinking and had a good buzz going. Then out of the blue, Debbie says to them, "would you two like to come over to our house for a night cap". Once again she surprised me. Our new friends readily accepted and off we went.

When we arrived we all made a mad dash for the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes behind us. Debbie lied down on the bed and Claire immediately went for her pussy. Charles went to Debbie and fed her is hard cock. I got behind Claire and put my cock in her pussy while watching her lick my wife. I was totally turned on by the whole scene. Seeing a woman go down on Debbie while she was sucking her husbands cock was incredible. After we did that for a while I laid down on the bed and Claire straddled my face. I felt a hot mouth take in my cock and assumed it was my wifes. Then I noticed my wife playing with Claires tits. It was Charles that was sucking my cock. Debbie noticed it about the same time I realized Charles was sucking my cock and I looked at her and she had the most lustful look on her face. Seeing that look on my wifes face made me cum. Charles sensed it and pulled my cock out just before and hot spurts of cum hit him in the face and neck. Claire then took my cock in her mouth and caught the last few streams and then kissed her husband and licked his face clean.

Morning came and Debbie asked me how I felt about the previous night. I said I was ok, but Charles had caught me by surprise. She said "yeah, I bet".

Debbie came to me soon after that and was upset. She told me that it bothered her to see me with another woman. I could tell she was really upset and assured her that it was ok and if it bothered her, it wouldn't happen again. She thought I would be upset with her and I assured her that if it bothered her, I didn't want to be with other women. I told her I only wanted to do things she would enjoy.

We had another conversation about our escapades and I asked her again if she had any fantasies. She finally admitted she had a dream a long time ago, before we were together. She dreamt of 5 guys doing whatever they wanted to her. When she woke up she was really horny and her pussy was soaking wet.

Realizing her dream, when we made love I would talk about another guy being with us and she really got hot. Then one night, while we were making love and fantasizing we were with another guy, she completely blew me away. I was on top of her and she grabbed my ass pulling me in deeper and she spread my cheeks and whispered in my ear,"wouldn't it be hot if, while you were fucking me, the other guy was fucking you in the ass". I couldn't believe she said it. But, more so, I couldn't believe my reaction. I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I came and came and came. She looked at me and said "WOW, I guess you like that idea".

After that she would use her dildo on me and tell me to jerk off. When I came she would take another dildo and put my cum all over it then tell me to suck it. She would tell me to masterbate and put my legs over my head and my cock would be just an inch from my face. I would cum and she would wipe it off my face with her fingers and put it in my mouth. Then she flat out told me "I want to see suck another guy and eat his cum".

Well, the search is on. I must make her fantasy cum true.

To be continued.....

ddcj
ddcj
6 Followers