Wife After Party

Story Info
Husband watches wife with couple from England.
1.3k words
3.75
140.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
622 Followers

Judy and I went to a new years eve party in Orlando. It was a costume party. She went as a Las Vegas show girl with the skimpy costume and high headdress. She was dressed in all white. With a t-back bottom with feathers dangling down and her top was a very low cut push up bra with sequins. Her headdress was two feet tall. Her body was covered with body glitter. She looked gorgeous!

We were seated at a table for four with another couple we hadn’t met. They were from England. Sandy and Julie were our age and kind of quiet. The party went on until the wee hours of the morning. We got in pretty tight with our new friends. Sandy danced often with Judy and I with Julie. They were staying in a camp grounds about an hour from the party, our hotel was only five minutes away. I told them we had an extra bed in our room and that they should crash with us since it was so late and we all had too much to drink to be driving far and besides the weather had turned nasty - too ugly for camping. After some discussion they agreed.

We continued at the party until about 2am. We head for our hotel and I suggested we head for the hot tub before turning in. So we changed into our swim suits; Sandy and Julie didn’t have any so they borrowed from us. I grabbed a bottle of wine and glasses and we headed down to the hot tub. We talked and drank until we were all cooked. (both from the wine and the hot water). Talk turned to sex and sex drives. Julie admitted that she had nowhere near the drive Sandy had. She was wearing one of Judy’s tee-backs and looked like she could handle anything. Judy and Sandy hit it off really well and did a lot of flirting and giggling. I’m sure that there was a lot more going on under the bubbles.

We got back to the room. Everyone was feeling pretty good. Julie laid back on the bed and was gone...passed out. Judy and Sandy pulled her wet suit off while I was in the bathroom and put her to bed. When I came out they had her covered and were chatting. Judy asked me to open another bottle of wine while she showered. She came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her...not hiding very much. She sat on the bed brushing out her hair. Sandy was laying on the bed. He had removed his wet suit and was in his underwear under a blanket. Julie rolled over pulling the covers off of her. She was laying there naked. Sandy didn’t seem to mind. I was sitting in a chair while the three of us talked. Judy handed Sandy the brush and asked him to brush her hair. As she reached behind her the towel dropped to her waist. She looked at me for approval and didn’t try to pull it up. I smiled at her and she turned to Sandy and asked him to brush. He sat up and brushed, after a minute he got up on his knees because he was at a bad angle to brush. Judy tried to accommodate him and twisted so he could brush easier, leaving her towel to the side. Now she was totally naked practically sitting in his lap while he brushed his hair.

When he had finished she told him it wasn’t fair that he was still in clothing and she tugged on his underwear. They ended up wrestling on the bed for his pants. She actually ripped them before he gave in and removed them. The wrestled some more and she tried to get them away from him. Soon, he had her pinned down by the wrists and was kneeling over her. We were all laughing and I was egging them on. Sandy saw where all this was going and suggested that I start on Julie. I told him it wouldn’t be right messing with her with her unconscious. I told him that I would just enjoy the show.

I sat back with my wine and he leaned forward and started to kiss Judy. Tongues were darting everywhere. She grabbed his ass and pulled up closer to her so that she could put his dick in her mouth. What a turn on! Judy was going down on a guy with his naked wife unaware in the same room. What a scene! He lifted up off his knees to give her better leverage. She grabbed his swinging balls and rubbed them in her hands while she sucked him. He slid down her body and spread her pussy lips with his fingers and sucked her clit until it was ticking out like a little dick. She was grinding her pussy into his face and he sucked her. He was making sucking noises along with her moans. Denise rolled over and opened her eyes. She realized what was going on and was intently watching them as she started to play with herself.

This woman was masturbating while watching her husband go down on my wife. Judy arched up and came and Denise started to moan as she brought herself off. Sandy slid up and pressed his dick against her gleaming pussy and pushed in. As he did Judy groaned and looked over at me and smiled. Denise left the bed and climbed up next to Judy and started to suck her nipple while her husband was pounding away inside of her. I was rock-hard and out of my suit. Sandy was pounding harder now as he was getting close to climax. Judy was pulling on his ass trying to get him closer to her. He was jerking and pumping her full of his juices and Judy cried out in climax. Sandy pulled out and rolled over.

Denise took his place on top of Judy and grinded herself into Judy - pussy to pussy. Judy was bucking up against Denise’s pussy like a wild woman as she came again. Sandy was getting hard again. He laid on Denise and, with some difficulty and help from Judy, slipped his dick into Judy who was under Denise. He was fucking Judy and causing Denise to grind harder into Judy’s mound. Judy was moaning and making sounds that I had never heard before. Sandy was hard again and pumping away like a madman. Denise was grinding into her as she sucked her tits. Judy had reached up behind the bed and was grabbing the headboard with both hands. She went through one climax after another as the couple fucked her. Sandy slipped out of Judy and right into Denise. As he fucked his wife she was grinding into Judy’s mound. Judy was bucking up under their weight. She was all animal! Sandy pulled out of his wife and rolled her over and entered her again and started to fuck her. I climbed up on Judy and entered her very juicy and wet pussy. We kissed passionately and I came almost at once. I was as exhausted as she was just watching her. We laid on the same bed while Denise and Sandy went at it. He was up on his arms and pumping away. I rolled off of Judy and she rolled on her side and started to suck Denise’s nipple while her husband fucked her. Denise came again and Sandy just gave up and fell against her. I don’t think he had anymore in him.

We all slept in the one bed; too tired to move over to the other bed. In the morning the couple showered kissed us and left with promises to do this again someday. They were heading back to England. We’ve since kept in touch and are looking forward to their next visit.

topo
topo
622 Followers