Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David nudged my ass to bring my attention to the other wall. There was a finger waving, signaling to put our cocks through the hole. I shoved David against the glass, facing towards the guy in the next booth, giving him a good look at David's body and cock. I kind of liked being the dominant one every once in a while. I knelt down behind David and started to prepare his ass. I ran my tongue up and down the crack of his ass, spending extra time tonguing the hole I was about to fuck.

Standing upright behind David, I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him back towards me forcing him to bend over. David's face was not pressed to the glass as he prepared to get fucked. I pushed my cock towards his spit soaked hole and entered his hot ass. There was a little resistance until I could feel David push back allowing my cock to pass his sphincter muscle.

David let out a moan of pleasure, "Oh yes. Your cock feels so good. Fuck me." I watched our voyeur as he must have read David's lips by the big grin on his face.

With the limited amount of space in the booth, my back was forced against the wall with the glory hole. I am sure that the guy, in the booth with the glory hole, could see my ass crammed tight against the glory hole. As I was shoving my cock in David ass, I could feel the guy in the next booth start to put his tongue on my ass. I moved a little so that my hole would be more centered with the glory hole. I felt him start to lick my crack. Unfortunately, he couldn't reach my hole, bummer.

With David bent over getting fucked, he was staring right at that nice brown cock on the other side of the glass. David mocked giving him a blow job as the guy jacked off hard with his right hand while he played with his nipples with his left hand. The guy threw his head back and he shot cum all over David's face, or would have if there wasn't glass between them. Three down two to go.

The guy behind me gave up on tonguing my ass. I felt his cock push my cheeks apart trying to gain access. I reached back and felt he had a condom on so I leaned forward, reached back to spread my cheeks more, then I pushed back against the wall. His cock was nice sized, smaller than David, well thinner anyway, from what I could tell. When I bent over David's back I whispered to him that the guy was fucking my ass. David pulled out from under me so I could bend better.

David grabbed my cheeks and held them apart so the guy could fuck me better. The guy was in me about four inches, so I figured he was probably six or seven inches. It felt so good and David grabbed my ass cheeks as he kept slamming my ass against the wall making this guy fuck me hard. I felt his cock swell and then shrink. When he pulled out of my ass, David grabbed the guys cock and pulled off the rubber. David put the rubber in front of me to show me that it was full. That makes four.

We waited a few more minutes, not knowing what would be next, another glass peep show or another glory hole fuck. We didn't wait very long, the guys must have cleaned up and left because the frost cleared again and this big huge trucker looking guy filled the glass wall with his form. He must have been 6 feet tall and 300 pounds, with Irish red hair, mustache, and beard covering a nice round face. His stomach hung over his belt making me think his dick hasn't seen daylight for years.

I turned back to David and could see that he was giving a guy a hand job through the glory hole. Not to be out done I started to flirt with the guy through the glass. I knelt down in front of David and started to lick his balls. The guy took the bait and dropped his pants. This guy was a true red head, and hung like a frigin horse. He started to jack off as I made love to David's cock, licking it up and down the shaft.

I was getting pretty good at sucking David's eight inch monster cock. I managed to go all the way down until my face slammed against his pubic bone. I looked back at my burly trucker and he was pumping that pole hard. His cock must have been ten inches long and the width of my arm. He needed to be a trucker to haul that log, I smiled to myself.

Between me and David working these guys it became a competition to see which one would cum first. I wanted to win so that the guy being jacked off through the glory hole wouldn't shoot his cum all over my head. I thought I better push it a bit so I reached up and started to finger David's ass. David loves having his ass fingered, so he put one foot on the chair to give me better access to his ass, and give my trucker a better view.

I was sucking David's cock hard, and finger fucking him with three fingers now. The trucker was pulling his cock fast and hard, his hand was a blur and I could tell he was going to blow. I think David slowed his hand job on purpose so that I wouldn't have cum in my hair from the cock sticking through the wall.

I pulled off of David's cock and ran my tongue up his hairy leg. I started to suck on his balls then I bit down on his sack and pulled on them with my teeth, stretching them down as far as they would stretch. David groaned and my trucker liked the rougher scene and blew his load. I stood up and away from David just as his hand job took over and the glory hole guy shot his load in our booth. Fifth one down and a bonus Sixth for good measure.

David and I were horny as can be. We pulled on our shorts and walked out of the booth sporting hard-ons. As we walked down the isle of booths some guys reached out and gave each of our cocks a squeeze or grabbed our asses. We laughed all the way to the car and all the way back to the apartment.

To be continued...

12