Wife As A Life Model Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife models nude again at local art college.
1.9k words
4.32
104.5k
28
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jenny had started modelling at the local college 6th form art class. She had never modelled before and had only done it at my request. She was quite an outgoing, confident woman but she was always shy about her body. She was a mid 30's Mother of two kids but she had kept her figure well and was slim and attractive.

She was embarrased by her small breasts which had shrunk even smaller after breast feeding but she still turned heads.

To the rest of the whole world she was the last person they would have guessed to be a nude model. It was our secret apart from the fact that she had recognised a friends' son, 'Alan' in one of her first classes.

She was distressed about this and wanted to stop after the first class but I persuaded her to go again. In total she modelled on five occasions but Alan was only in her first and last class.

Jenny hadn't seen her friend (Emma) or Alan outside of college and she was scared of anybody knowing. Every time that we went out she feared that she might bump into them or that he would have told his Mum about Jenny's secret life.

He had assured her that he wouldn't say anything but she still felt awkward about the whole thing.

After the first class modelling in front of Alan she had been told by her teacher 'Sean' that she would be modelling for other classes for the next three weeks so it wasn't too much of a problem.

In fact she spent the next three weeks becoming quite comfortable with her new occupation!

They passed off without any major incident and I got the impression that she was starting to enjoy the experience of showing herself nude to others. She would arrive home and tell me about the poses, the details of the class, the students and then we would re-enact the situations before some great sex. She was always very turned on after her life classes.

The days passed by and before she knew it she realised that the following day she would be modelling for Alan's class!

That evening she showered and shaved her legs, armpits and pussy and made herself look beautiful. She couldn't eat because she was so nervous. Her pussy was as smooth as a baby's bum!

At about 9pm her phone beeped. She looked at the unknown number on the display and saw that she had received a text message.

Her face dropped as she read the text.

She showed me the message:

'Hi Jenny, its Alan, got you number from Mum. Looking forward to SEEING you 2moro!'

He had got her number from his Mum's mobile. At first she wanted to pull out of the whole thing but I told her that a whole class was relying on her being there and she couldn't let them down... besides it turned me on immensley to think of Alan looking at my nude wife!

I told her to be confident and text the cheeky bastard back!

She wrote; 'just remember its our little secret!'

A text conversation then began backwards and forwards.

Alan; 'I haven't told Mum. I will keep it a secret. Could you get there early 2moro?'

Jenny; 'why?'

Alan; 'I have a favour'

Jenny; 'What sort of a favour?'

Alan; 'All will be revealed in the morning!'

Jenny agreed to get there early and never really thought too much about the favour, she was still nervous about posing in front of Alan.

The next morning it was beautiful and she dressed in a short summer dress and nice shoes. she wore no underwear because of the marks that it left on her skin when she came to undress. She went to look for her robe but couldn't find it. I had actually hidden it so that she would have to be nude throughout the day and even in the breaks!!

She rushed off and arrived at the college at about 8.30am, a full half hour before the other students arrived.

She made her way to the life drawing studio and hardly passed another person. It was still too early for the students who were not known for their punctuality.

Just beside the studio she had a small room where she would change into her robe. But on this morning with no robe to change into she couldn't run the risk of wandering along the corridor nude so she went straight into the studio.

The doors and windows were sealed so that people outside couldn't see inside. She approached nervously. As she opened the door she saw Alan and three of his friends standing in the middle of the room. At first she thought that these other three were also art students but then she realized that she had never seen them in her previous classes.

They greeted her and exchanged pleasantries about the weather and the morning.

Alan said' "thanks for getting here early Jenny. I don't know if you already know Brett, Simon and Surjit."

He introduced the three boys who were all about 18 and typical teenage students.

She then recognized Surjit whose family owned our local corner shop. She also rembered seeing Brett before but couldn't recall how she knew him.

She expected the other three boys to leave but they remained rooted to the spot, shifting uncomfortably and looking down at their feet.

Alan continued making small talk about his family and asking about Jenny.

After a few moments Jenny started to feel even more nervous and said,

"why did you ask me here early Alan?"

Alan looked down and said, " I told my mates about you modelling and they didn't believe me."

She said, " fine, well I model, so what?"

She looked at them and said, " if you want to go now then?"

Alan interrupted, "Jenny, I told them that they could watch you model for me."

Jenny said, "No way mister! What the fuck is going on here?"

Jenny started shouting at Alan and going mad.

"How dare you, if they want to watch they can join the art class."

Alan said, "well, would you do it as a favour, I'm doing you a favour remember?"

Jenny softened. She would hate her friends to know her secret, it was too humiliating!

Alan continued, "please Jenny, its only 15 minutes before the class and they didn't believe me when I told them about you"

" I haven't told Mum and I promise to keep it a secret"

There was nothing she could do. She needed him to keep quiet and she was going to model for a load of teenagers anyway so three more was neither here or there!

She agreed and asked him what they had in mind.

The three friends' faces lit up and they all stared at Jenny.

Alan moved towards her and said, "first thing is get undressed"

He started to unpack his paper and pencils and laid them on a table in front of him. She never moved at first, there was a silence during which Jenny thought long and hard. Eventually she reached a decision. She had to do it.

She undid the buttons on the front of her dress and whilst facing the boys and loking at them directly in the face, she slowly let the dress drop to the floor. She exposed her small titties, smooth flat stomache and then her shaven pussy.

She was totally nude in front of them!

She kicked the dress away and stood in just her shoes.

The boys stared long and hard at her small titties and shaven pussy and for a moment she enjoyed the feeling of vulnerability but power over these young lads.

Alan motioned for her to stand on the posing stage which was about one foot above the floor. She felt even more exposed now. She kicked off her shoes and stood facing the group.

"Well, what do you want me to do? I undress and stand around naked, that's it!"

Alan told her to stand still and that the pose would be for about five minutes.

She stood facing them, feet about a foot apart whilst they all looked at her most private parts.

She was actually enjoying it! She hoped that her moist pussy wouldn't start dripping and give her away!!

Alan said, " Now, I want you to lie down" and pointed to mattress on the floor.

The other three were still quiet at this point but started to move closer.

She lay on the mattress in a conservative pose but Alan wasn't happy.

" Lie on your back, bring your knees up to your chest" He sounded nervous but she did as he requested and she had a feeling that she knew what was coming next.

She was right!

She was on her back with her knees pulled up to her chest when Alan said,

" let your knees drop to each side"

She looked at him.

" You can't be serious?"

He shook his head and said, "I'm serious alright. I'd hate to be you if your friends found out!"

She glared at him and then let her knees drop outwards exposing the whole of her most intimate and sexual parts to four teenage boys!

She closed her eyes but could hear them getting closer. She was so exposed and humiliated and yet so exhilerated! She was in heaven!

She looked up and saw that they all were all right next to her and this time there was no pretence at drawings.

They were all whispering and staring at her swollen pussy lips.

She said, "look but don't touch, thats the agreement okay?"

"and never tell a soul!"

She was loving it. Surjit was closest. He was studying the folds of her pussy. Brett was studying her nipples and tits.

She closed her eyes and listened to them talking about her pussy and titties. They discussed her as if she wasn't there and, in a way, she wasn't there. It was something similiar to an out of body experience.

After a few minutes she realized that it had gone quiet and she looked up.

She saw that Surjit and Alan had mobile phones in their hand and were clearly making a video of her.

She was too ecstatic to object and let them film her nude body.

After about five minutes she stood up and said, "okay, thats it, you've had your show! The others will be here in a minute"

The boys were excited and started to walk out, she heard Alan say,

"see I told you I could get her to undress. you all owe me £10"

The bastard was going to charge his mates for allowing them to see Jenny nude!!

Before she could say anything the room started to fill with other students. Jenny was still nude as they entered and she mingled around with them before the class. She loved being naked in a room full of clothed people!

Sean the tutor arrived a short time later and was surprised to find Jenny nude and chatting to a group of lads about the weather.

He would have been even more surprised if he had come in a few minutes earlier!

The class passed off without incident and Jenny made her way home.

She spent the afternoon touching herself and as soon as I walked in she took me upstairs, recounted the story and made me fuck the arse off her!!