Wife as Mysterious Woman

Story Info
Wife takes submissive man in hotel.
930 words
3.18
58.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiglio
tiglio
28 Followers

We finally found someone online who was young, good looking and willing to be submissive for my pleasure. He said that my pictures excited him as he sent a few of himself gazing at them with the evidence of full excitement in his hands.

After this correspondence and preliminary tests to insure he was indeed willing, we agree on a hotel to meet and implement our scenario.

My husband was to meet him there and gently tie him to the hotel bed. Candles were placed around the room to set the subtle mood of mysterious illumination.

I arrived shortly after and walked past my subject for the evening and went to the bathroom where I dressed in heels, stockings, a long tight black dress with a low neckline and a red belt and long black silk gloves. A veil over my face completed the outfit.

My subject lay on the bed fully clothed; his shoes off. I could tell he had followed my instructions to be clean and wearing a cologne of my choice but with a five o'clock shadow on his handsome face but clean shaven elsewhere. I also told him to bring me a nice pair of new panties which he had put on the night table.

I came out of the bathroom and went over to my husband and gave him a big kiss and proceeded to the bed. So now you are my subject for the night. I unwrap your gift and you have made a good choice.

I run one finger up your leg until I reached your face. I lean over and rub my face against yours feeling your rough unshaved face. I nip at your neck while slowly unbuttoning your shirt so I could make my way down your chest, nipping you as I go. When I reach the waist of your pants I stop and walk around to the other side of the bed stopping to give my man another kiss and rub his cock against me. As I bend over I lift up my dress and expose my wet panties to you and then playfully slide them down my legs until they are on the carpet.

I have my man stand and drop his pants so I can let you see me holding his already hard cock. I bend over and take a taste of the drop of nectar on the tip of his cock. Then I walk over to you at the foot of the bed to undo your pants and pull them to your ankles. I undo my dress to reveal my black bustier. I walk close to the side of the bed where your hand is tied and let you touch me between my legs. But not too much as my desire to touch you takes over. Again I bite your neck while running my hands down your chest and I pinch your nipples...hard. I hear a little moan from you and move my hand between your thighs to feel you growing. I unzip you and pull your pants down to your ankles.

I walk to the side of the bed and bend over with my back to you to pick up my panties, exposing the curve of my ass to you. I turn and run my panties over your face. Then I cup your balls in my hand and push you onto your side and bite your delicious ass and you yelp and start to say something. I tell you to be quiet if you know what's good for you. You return to lying on your back now with a lot more excitement showing in the length of your cock.

This time I lien in and rub my face on your full tight balls while holding you straight up in the air. I stroke you slowly at first and then faster until little drops of wet show at the tip of your cock.

My teasing is being rewarded. I take a pillow and put it under you so you are higher up. I ask my man to come over and stand next to the bed. I lick him up and down letting you watch me. Then I make him stand closer to your face so you can watch me licking him. Then I tell you to lift yourself up so I can lick your balls while I stroke you hard and fast. I pinch your nipples again and run my lips on the tip of your cock glazing them with your cum. I turn around and kiss my man with my wet lips and feel his cock get stiffer because of it. I hold you down on your shoulder and stroke you faster and harder in my black gloves.

I spread my legs apart so my man can enter me from behind. He quickly fills me up while I watch you shoot a hot stream of sperm all over your beautiful body. I run one finger in the sperm on your chest and watch the last of it spill from your still pulsing cock.

I peel off my gloves and hand them to my man and pick up my panties and clean his sperm dripping down my legs. I hand them to him also with another big kiss. I take the new panties and put them on as a token of the night. The candles die out and I leave quickly. You are untied by my man and free to go with your memories of the night and of a mysterious woman whose face you've never seen.

tiglio
tiglio
28 Followers