Wife at First Soft Swing Club

Story Info
After urging Wife agrees to go to swingers club.
1.6k words
3.91
68.1k
33
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdtales
jdtales
19 Followers

This was the moment I was waiting for. I had begged for it for months. At the moment of truth my heart was beating loudly and I was shaking. Maybe when we got through the door I would calm down.

We were on 49th street in Manhattan about to enter a building where the party was being held. We prepared for weeks for this, deciding how to dress, how to look, and most importantly what our limits were.

I love my wife for agreeing to try this, if only once. She is fantastic.

We were greeted at the door by a middle-aged woman who took our names. She told us where to hang our coats. Then she told us where the bathrooms were, the food, and the main dance area.

I looked over at Janine. She looked great! She had on a red dress which we bought for the occasion. It was complemented by black shoes, stockings, and a belt.

Her hair was done today and she was ravishing looking. She is 50 years old but looks like she is in her 30's. And she is young at heart.

The woman left us and gestured for us to enter the main lounge area. We entered and went to a room that had about 20 people mulling about. The music was soft but we could hear louder dance music in the next room.

We decided to keep to ourselves and just check out the scene for a while.

How did we get to this point? I had long told my wife about my fantasy of her getting picked up and even fucked by another man. In my fantasy she is receptive to it and enjoys it. I guess I like this fantasy because it shows her as a woman who enjoys sex for what it is. It also shows a woman who is confident in her self and what she wants. I also genuinely believe she would enjoy it.

Anyhow I had this in my head for a while and used it to enhance our love-making. I brought up the subject a lot but it went nowhere. I came to realize that she would never do it.

But I had another approach and had something in it for both of us. There are lots of swingers clubs and parties out there. Since we live near New York City there is abundance. Clubs come in various types. There are on-premise where people actually meet and have sex there. There are also off-premises where no sex occurs but people of like minds meet, get to know each other, and then make arrangements for meetings on their own.

I researched the off-site places and found that they are all similar. Basically couples only are allowed. The venue is basically a party atmosphere. There is a buffet and dance music. These places also have rules. The basic one is 'no' means 'no. No one can do anything without consent. This is an absolute. If you take away the sex aspect what you really have is a party. This is something we never get invited to anymore. But it is something Janine would like to do.

As for the sex aspect I proposed the following rules.

1)Naturally neither one of us would have sex with anyone.

2)If we felt uncomfortable we would leave.

3)We would try and enjoy ourselves.

For my part (and fantasy) she would agree to the following.

If anyone she liked came up to her and asked her to dance or cuddle or whatever she would be receptive to it. It would lead nowhere but give me a thrill, and hopefully her too.

I pled my case on this. I used everything I had to convince her. I told her she would get a night out, she would feel good, and she would laugh. Also I have a 50th birthday coming up and she could make my dream come true. She is my soul-mate. I expected the usual outbursts about what a sicko I am.

To my incredible surprise she said yes!

Once this was out of the way I had to do my research. Sure I had heard about these places and had some information, but this would be real now. So I spent weeks on the trusty internet to find a place that seemed acceptable and safe.

We made arrangements to stay overnight at the city for this event. Having set a date a month ahead we started our preparations. Mostly this meant clothing. We didn't' want to look out of place or out of style.

So back to tonight! After sitting there for about an hour a couple came and sat next to us on the sofa. They introduced themselves as Charlie and Lisa. Both were a little younger than us and very pleasant. We made small talk and found that they were basically a normal couple. They were married for 10 years and were into the 'scene' for about 2 years. We found out from them that this was singles night, which explained why there seemed to be a lot of unaccompanied males there.

After some small talk Janine asked them 'So what is this all about anyhow?' They smiled and said they would show us. With that they both got up. Charlie went to sit next to Janine and Lisa came close to me.

'It's like date sharing' Lisa said. 'You don't do anything weird or unwanted. You pair off and see what happens.'

And that is what we did. We conversed privately with our respective partners instead of as a foursome. I learned about Lisa and her about me. At times she would touch my arm.

Janine was conversing with her partner and would occasionally give me a nervous look. I was nervous too but also excited.

Charlie asked Janine to dance. When they did this Lisa and I went to get a drink. We came back to the dance area about 10 minutes later and they were still out there. It was a slow number and they were dancing close together. They were rocking together and Charlie had his hand on Janine's ass!

I was incredibly turned on. We sat down to watch. I could see Lisa checking me out for my reaction. 'Don't worry she said, your wife is fine' she said. With that she held my hand.

The dance ended shortly thereafter and they sat down again. Janine was smiling. I don't know if it was genuine or just a cover. Our first foray was just a tease but I was already overexcited.

Our new friends chatted with us a bit more and then had to leave. Before they did they gave us their phone number and invited us to see them. We both received full lips kisses from them. Wow! I knew this would never happen but that piece of paper would be some souvenir.

When they left we didn't talk about it much. Janine did tease me about being a sick-o and a strange person.

It was getting late and we decided to split up for a little bit and see what happened. We agreed to meet again near the door in about 30 minutes. This would probably be my last visit in such a place. I browsed around just enjoying the scene while Janine went her way. I suspected that a single woman would get more attention.

After about 10 minutes I had to hit the men's room. When I came out I explored some more. I found a corridor to the side of the dance floor. It had 3 adjacent rooms with just a curtain in front of the doors.

I peaked into the first curtain. Inside it was dimly lit. There were more soft chairs and sofas. On them were men and women paired off. Some were just chatting but others were locked in passionate embraces. Hands were all over each other. It was wild since I knew everyone there was married, but not to the person they were with. As per the rules there was no nudity or sex.

Fascinated I pulled myself away to see what the next room had. It was more of the same.

Finally I went to the third room. There were about 5 couples in there doing the same.

I scanned around the room and got quite a surprise. In the back a guy and a girl were in a passionate soul kiss. The guy was kneading her breasts and stroking her ass. The woman was really into it. I could hear her moan from the doorway.

What really shocked me was that that the woman was Janine!

I watched from behind the curtain. I was breathing heavy and my heart was pulsing.

This was too much! I have never been so excited in my entire life. The scene playing out before me was amazing.

Gradually I began to compose myself and calm down. I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. I was partly jealous and partly proud of my wife.

There was no nudity or sexual contact other than stroking and kissing but it was wild.

My dick was straining against my pants so much it hurt.

A group of people came down the hall and I had to move away from the door. It was only as short period of time but when I looked again Janine and her 'friend' were gone.

I checked around the other rooms and did not see her. The rooms connect so they must have gone out the other way.

It was almost time for us to meet so maybe she knew that and stopped the action.

We met up at the appointed time and got our coats. I asked her if she found anyone on her tour of the place. She just smiled and told me 'No'! I was floored. That she said this and I knew it wasn't true made me even hornier!

We went to our hotel and screwed like crazy. I was in a perpetual state of arousal for months. I love my wife!

jdtales
jdtales
19 Followers