Wife at Home, Secretary in Office

Story Info
Wife provides the sounds; secretary, the sights.
1.4k words
4.22
152.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They have been married for 8 years. One daughter, one son. He, an IT Consultant; and she, a librarian. Adding this up many will conclude: BORING sex LIFE. Correct?

No way. Well, they are not adventurous, acrobatic, nor swingers. But eights years (and two years prior to marriage) has not in any way deadened their sex life, but as it is, they have been going at it more and more like teenagers. He cannot keep his hands off of her, always groping her when opportunity presents itself and she feels incredibly sexy when he does it.

"Darling, the children might see you" is a constant reminder from her. He sees it as a challenge.

She, on the other hand, cannot get enough of him. A lot of times she has already cum even before they were fully naked, and three or four more after they do. And we are not even talking of weekends yet.

"Hi darling." She purrs on the phone. She is at home, too tired from one of their 'encounters' the night before. He is in his office, a room occupied today only by him and his secretary.

Now I did not say that since he is so extremely satisfied with his wife when it comes to sox, that he is faithful. Not by a long shot. The reason this secretary was hired despite being fresh out of college is because he needed a diversion from an otherwise daily boring day at the office. And man, we are talking DIVERSION. Five-foot-seven, legs that go all the way up to her throat, interrupted only by a pair of 37Cs. She likes wearing dresses that say "My legs love the cool air, and I have no fear of pneumonia". Although today she is wearing a blue sweater that seemed like second skin, with a V in the front, and which seems a size smaller then hers. Her straight black hair is long and loose, almost reaching the waistline of her short, white skirt.

"I miss you," his thoughts interrupted by his wife, who is continuing her purrs on the phone. She is still naked, under the sheets flat on her stomach, a long pillow between her thighs.

"Yeah, me too," he groans back at the phone. He is looking at his secretary, Krishen, typing away at the keyboard, sideward to him only about 15 feet away near the door. He can see Krishen is sitting cross-legged, but her legs are hidden partially under her table. He leans back on his chair and enjoys the view of his secretary, and the sound of his wife.

"Are you up?" keeping it low so as not to be obvious to Krishen. But Krishen knows that when he talks low like that, it's the wife on the other line. Being curious herself, she stopped typing and pretends to read a document.

His wife purrs back, "Are you?" and he can almost see her wicked grin, her lustful eyes, and her tongue darting out to moisten her lips. But what he actually saw was Krishen, pushing her chair back a bit and without getting up, reached back with her right arm and put some papers on top of the cabinet behind her. This movement caused her breast to seriously challenge the strength of the materials of her sweater, and caused him to stare and drool.

"Im sure you can help me in that aspect, although I know it wont be too difficult for you," as he begins to feel the onset of a hard-on. He puts the handset between his left shoulder and his face to adjust his growing cock, and accidentally drops the phone in the process. Krishen, still in the position of reaching back, impulsively looked when she heard the bang. There, she caught her boss staring, mouth open. Still holding her pose, she slowly looked down on her breasts, then back up at him. Then she bit her lower lip, and smiled at him.

It must have been the fastest time that his cock progressed from semi soft to raging hard. Krishen's pose, her smile, and those lips quickly drained the blood from all over his body and rushed to his cock. Sheepishly, he bent down from his chair to pick up the phone, and while still bent tried adjusting the discomfort inside his pants. It must have been quite a while before he straightened up, because when he did, Krishen was there at the side of his table, looking down at him. Damn, caught again he thought.

"Are you alright?" almost the same time from his secretary and his wife on the phone.

"I'm … I, aaahh, I'm ok," he said over the phone at the same time nodding the answer to his secretary by his side. Krishen again bit her lower lip, then mouthed "I'm sure" dropping her look from his eyes, down to his hands which was still holding the crotch of his pants. Then she walked away, out the door, stealing a look back at him when she was at the door, still smiling at him.

"Hon, I'm sorry but I have to call you back," and hung up the phone. What the fuck just happened? he thought. But a voice in the back of his mind answered, "moron, never mind what happened now, ask yourself what will happen next!"

Before he could think further, Krishen was back, and so was her smile. She came in, and much to his surprise and joy, she closed and locked the door behind her. She then proceeded to her desk, and type something on the keyboard. He saw her press the Enter key, then she swiveled her chair so that she is facing him now, and pointed to his monitor on his desk. She has used the office network's messaging system, and she has a note for him:

[Is that you wife on the phone?] she asked.

[Yes it was] he typed back, and he saw her move back to her desk.

[so tell me, is that hard on caused by her sexing you up the phone, or is it on account of my breasts?] He did not answer quickly. He did not know what to say. As if taking the cue, Krishen messaged her again.

[tell you what, big boy, why don't you call her up again, continue with the phone sex, and let me hear you. I might even help you by giving an image to her voice *wink*]

To prove her point, she swiveled again facing him and gave him a smile so seductive he thought the room was melting. Only now did he notice that Krishen must have removed her bra when she went out, coz her nipples were obviously poking through her sweater.

He punched his home phone quickly not wanting the moment to slip by. Meanwhile, Krishen, all creamy and delicious, spread her legs and proudly displayed herself to him.

"Hi Hon, I hope you are still in bed, and naked, and horny," was his greeting.

"Mmmmmm, and just finger-fucking myself thinking of your wonderful cock," It was true he guessed coz she already is panting. At this point, Krishen was licking her fingers and he was at his table's side so Krishen can see him masturbate. All inhibitions are off now, and he is gonna get one fantasy fulfilled.

"This cock in my hand, that I am stroking at the moment?" he said.

"Oh my Goooddd, baby yess do that please. You called me back at a very gooood time" his wife almost close to cumming now. Krishen, however, was just beginning to circle her wet fingers on her pussy lips, watching him jack off, alternately thumbing her clit.

And without warning his wife squealed on the phone, signaling an orgasm, a squeal he is sure even Krishen heard. Not wanting to disappoint her, he too groaned and faked his orgasm, but winking at his secretary who got the cue.

"oooohhh baby, that was fantastic," his wife cooed. "Baby you got to let me go now coz I got to clean up the sheets. You do want a fresh sheet tonight to mess up do you?" and with that they bid goodbye.

His cock still in his hand, and Krishen's finger still working on her pussy, she broke the silence first. "You are such a sweetie for not disappointing your wife even if you did not get off. You deserve a reward!" She looked so stunning to him, panting those words, legs spread in front of him, fingers deep in her pussy. With her other hand, she curled her fingers to him, inviting him over to get his reward.

To be continued …. depending on your comments.