Wife at Nudist Camp

Story Info
Young wife first time exposed at nudist camp.
1.2k words
4.1
76.6k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

As everyone knows by now I like to show off my wife's pussy. What I did to continue the joy of exposing her is talked my wife into joining a nudist camp with me in the middle 1970s. It all came about when I got a call to do some work for a camp about 15 miles from our house. My wife and I went there to see the job using the directions we were given.

I didn't know what type of camp it was until we drove up to the gate. We had to be buzzed in telling us to go to the red building on the right. We just had a child he was 7 months old, so the three of us went to the door of the red building and knocked. Someone said come in, so I opened the door and started in when I saw a nude women laying on the couch. Being in shock I closed the door and told my wife what I saw.

A man came to the door and opened it he was nude also; he told us that this was a nudist camp. I knew there was this type of camp in this area, but did not know where it was. We went into the building; sat down we did not know where to look; his wife was on the couch nude. The owner was sitting in a chair across from us, also nude. He told me I was recommended by someone that was a member of the camp to do some repairs to the buildings on the property.

We walked around and he showed me what had to be done. I took notes and also voyeur the women that were there. Some of the women giving me spectacular views of the pussies while lying on loungers as they talked with the owner. My wife went to the car and waited for me as she was embarrassed by the whole nudist thing.

The only comment my wife had about the visit to the camp on the way home was she never saw a guy "hung" like that.

I went home and figured the job, then went back to give him a price. He countered with a year free membership, if I knocked off 0ne thousand dollars from the cost of the job, I told him that it was only 550 dollars to join for the year make it 2 years and we had a deal. He took the deal I countered with as he said it would be good to have a construction worker at the camp during the summer in case there was anything that needed repair.

I went home and told her what I did. She said she would think about going to the camp. That was better than a NO WAY. I got everything ordered. I told my wife I was going to do the work at the camp on a Saturday a few weeks later. She said she would come with me, but she would not remove her clothes.

I started working on the projects. My wife was helping me with some of the work along taking care of your son. A lot of the people at the camp came by to see what we were doing. They were happy that the cabins were being updated. The people were very outgoing who came to visit us. Before long it became clear my wife was getting comfortable with the surroundings. She commented that everyone that came by to see us were very nice. She was enjoying the beautiful surroundings and the company of nice people.

The only complaint she had is everyone that came by to visit with us looked at us as if we were nude and they had all their clothes on. I told her that is because we are the people that are different at this camp. If we take off our clothes they will not look at us as different from them.

I had to do some taping in one of the overnight cottages after I repaired the drywall. I had our truck next to the building. I removed my clothes telling my wife it would be easier for me to take a shower and not get my clothes full of taping compound. She saw the wisdom in that. It took her until just afternoon to finally remove her clothes. She could not believe the freedom she felt being nude outside for the first time.

We both enjoyed the camp that day; they had hot tubs, a heated pool, clubhouse with kitchen to get something to eat. On Friday and Saturday nights they had dances that women had to wear something like a nightie or dress. Most women would wear nighties only.

On the way home I asked my wife why she removed her clothes she told me first of all once you have a child, you lose all your modesty. The second reason she felt like she was at a beach where she was the only one naked. Everyone else was clothed, because everyone was looking at her, she never liked to be the center of attention when she was younger. When she took her clothes off she blended in with the crowd.

That was the start of 22 years of going to the camp every time we could during the summer. Slowly my wife got used to being nude and then I asked her to lay on one of the sun loungers with her legs spread to see what would happen. She said she would think about it.

One day she was on a sun lounger the guys that knew us would come by her. They would say hello then walk on. She noticed that if a woman had her legs spread to expose her pussy. The guys would usually stop to talk with them. My wife decided to lay on the lounger with her legs spread showing her pussy to see what happens. I was in the pool facing her when she did this. Sure enough the first young man that came by stopped to talk with her he even introduced himself to her. He stayed there until my wife closed her legs he said good by to her and went on his way.

She had a few guys go by her when she had her legs closed. There was one guy that she likes, so just as he was coming up the walk she opened her legs. He stopped to talk with her, eyeing her exposed womanhood she then did something that surprised me. She started to touch herself innocently as she was talking with him. They conversed for at least a half hour. I could see my wife's pussy opening engorging. Her slit becoming moist along with her nipples becoming rigid.

As far as I was concerned I was in heaven seeing my wife spread out like that. On the way home my wife asked me if I was mad that she was becoming so open. She was becoming comfortable enough in her exposure to let all the guys see her pussy. I said no it was a turn on for me to know that other guys could see how beautiful my wife's flower of life is.

True story

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers