Wife at Strip Joint Ch. 03

Story Info
The first night gangbang.
1.4k words
4.33
118.8k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,466 Followers

The night has arrived. I picked up my wife and her new outfits that she earned by fucking the four guys, and was headed to the strip joint.

We were both quiet the whole trip, but I could not stop thinking about what was going to happen to Tracy. I knew that Steve would have a go at her again, and that a good six or seven other guys would fuck her tonight.

When we arrived, Steve showed up right away, got me a drink at the bar, and led my Tracy off to the dressing rooms.

After finishing my drink, which took about twenty minutes, I walked to the dressing rooms as well.

Steve hadn't returned, so I figured he was nailing my wife since they left together. Sure enough, when I walked into the change room, Steve was just pulling up his pants, but my wife was still bent off getting drilled by Tony, the owner. Steve just looked over at me and smiled. Tony did the same. Tracy turned and looked at me as well, in which I saw a huge load of cum all over her face. Such a load that she could only open one eye, and a lot more of his cum was dripping off her chin and other parts of her face.

Steve told me that he had been saving that load for the last five days.

Tony said to Steve, "Man, even after you loosened up her cunt, she is still one tight cunt."

I then looked at his cock as he drove it in and out of Tracy with such force and speed that her tits were flying all over the place.

I thought to myself, “Man! He was huge like a horse. It must have been at least ten inches and as thick as my forearm.”

I was really surprised at Tracy being able to take the pounding she was getting.

All Tony kept saying as he was drilling her was, "dame, she is good… man are we going to make some good money off of this bitch…look at the tits on this whore…. I can't believe she is taking my whole cock in her cunt… no bitch has ever done that… Man! She truly is a whore made to get fucked."

Steve just put his arm around me, smiled, and said, "She is good. I hope you don't mind, but me, and Tony just have to have a go at her before the night got started. And by the way, Tony has invited a few of his best customers over tonight to try her out. She is going to make a ton of money for us all if she can hold out tonight."

At this time, Tony started to yell that he was going to cum.

My wife for the first time during her fucking yelled out, "Cum in my cunt! Cum in my cunt! I need it bad, real bad!"

Tony did just that. When he finally pulled out of her twice-fucked cunt, his dick was covered in cum. My wife just fell into a nearby chair with her legs spread wide with cum just running out of her cunt and Steve's load of cum dripping off her face onto her tits.

Tony walked up to her and told her to, “Clean my cock clean like you did Tony’s cock.”

My wife just looked up and went to work doing just that with her mouth and tongue better then any vacuum cleaner ever made.

This whole time, I hadn't noticed Steve's wife in the corner of the room fucking herself with a huge dong. She was driving that thing in and out of her hole so, so fast until she came. She soon finished cumin, and Tracy was finished cleaning Tony's cock at about the same time. Steve’s wife then came over to us guys and told us to get lost that the two of them had to get ready for the shows.

I then said that I needed to get a piece of her myself.

The guys both said, “that I shouldn't wear her out because they had made plans for her tonight, that she would be very busy at making a ton of money during the next few hours.”

I then asked Steve about fucking his wife.

Steve got very angry at that comment saying that the only cock she got was his.

I then said, “what about him fucking Tracy twice now?

He said, “that’s my job and that’s what my wife likes me to do as well as herself.

We all left and went to the bar for another round of drinks.

Tony soon met up with two guys that he knew.

They both started talking about this new bitch that he had working tonight that he told them so much about.

Tony said, "Man are you guys in for a great fucking."

He told them, “that he had just finished trying her out and that she was more then he even thought. “

The guys just laughed and said, "Yaw! But now you stretched out her cunt for us."

Tony said, "don't worry. He'd bet that her pussy was just as tight as when she first came in. That she'll soon be on stage, and then they could take her in the private room to fuck her as well."

This was all being said, as I was standing there no more then three feet away.

Steve patted me on the back and said, "don't worry buddy, she'll be just fine tonight and that I would be counting a lot of cash tonight."

Tony was true to his word. Within a half hour, she had done her stage show and was in the private room fucking both of the guys.

All night long, she came out after a couple of guys had nailed her to see how I was doing and to give me her money. A couple of times I even had to help her clean some cum off of her face that she had missed.

Some of the guys in the place would also come on to her with some sexual remarks and even slap or pinch her ass as she walked by.

At one point in the night, she hadn't come out in over one and a half hour. I was just about to get up and look for her when she finally came strolling out. She however looked a little roughed up and walking a little bull legged.

I asked her, “What took you so long?”

She just smiled and stated that, “I have been a little extra busy, and that Steve had a surprise for me later.”

She then sat down with me for a quick drink and gave me her cash.

She then said, “I better be getting back to work.”

We left after five hours since being there. Fourteen guys including Tony and Steve fucked Tracy. Some guys got both a fuck and blowjob from her. Five of the guys fucked her in the ass. She made a net forty eight hundred dollars after which giving Tony and Steve their cut, which totaled twelve hundred.

On the way out, Steve came running over to give me a tape.

Saying, “I would enjoy watching it, that he gave my wife the night off tomorrow since he knew that she would need at least a day of rest, but that he had booked her for a stag party next Friday night and that he would call me to give me the details in a couple of days.”

When we got home, I ran her a nice bubble bath. Her pussy was not only sore, but so where her tits from all the swinging and mauling that they got as the guys nailed her, as well as, the pulling that they took from some of the guys. She also had a few bruises here and there and some wilts from having her ass slapped hard by some of the guys during her fuck sessions. She did give me a great blowjob before she went to bed with her eating my whole load of cum.

I was proud of her and happy with all the money she made fucking. I knew that great things were yet to come from her new talent and skills and I just couldn't wait to watch the video from Steve.

More stories to follow of Tracy!

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,466 Followers