Wife Bang in the Stables Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife gets a ride home and much, much more.
9.3k words
4.38
133.8k
113

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altego
altego
676 Followers

There has been a long break between the 2nd part of this story and this one for which I apologize. Thanks to those who have continually emailed asking for part 3 and I hope this does not disappoint.

I greatly appreciate the assistance of my two editors for this story, Angel Love and P_A_Solcrofft for their attention to detail and overall comments. Without their assistance this story would be lacking in several areas.

Finally, all characters in this story are of the legal age to have all the sex they want, with whomever they want without breaking any laws.

Section 1 -- End of Tape

As the screen went black, I sat stunned and reflected on all I had seen. I was consumed with a mix of anger, jealousy, and pure unadulterated lust. It was both maddening and extremely exciting at the same time. In short, I was conflicted. Really fucking conflicted. However, as I reflected, my cock was quickly hardening back to full strength as Lisa gobbled it down like a starving woman. So many sensations existed with the combination of her tongue, teeth, and throat muscles all simultaneously working over my cock.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up for a kiss, at which time, she straddled my lap. As we kissed and enjoyed each other's taste, she quickly positioned over me and dropped her sopping cunt to the hilt on my cock. Our kiss broke as I threw my head backward and moaned in pleasure.

"Are you angry with me baby? I'm so sorry for what happened," she said.

Well, as most men will tell you, the best time to get something from him is while his cock is wrapped in something hot, tight and wet. Regardless, I managed to stammer breathlessly, "Baby, I don't know what to think. You really enjoyed that, I could tell. Even if you had no intentions to do it, you really followed through."

I saw tears well in her eyes, but her hips never stopped moving, her ass never stopped rocking and I was done in. I continued, "But it turned me on too Lisa, oh fuck, it turned me on. The things you did, were sooooooo bad."

As I spoke, she rode me harder and faster. My cock was engorged with blood, and my balls had enough semen to impregnate a harem, but when I thought I could last no longer, she stopped and kissed me.

I was both disappointed and glad, because I wanted this to last. It was actually turning me on, knowing that I wasn't just fucking my wife, but I was fucking her well-used cunt that had seen several more cocks than I ever knew. It was filthy, dirty, wrong, and dangerous even, but that's what made it so damn exciting.

We kissed for what seemed forever and she whispered in my ear, "Honey, there's more."

"More what," I breathed heavily.

"More video," she replied.

Well, this should have been the moment that I said, "What the fuck? More! How could there be more? You already banged 5 guys for 3 hours you fucking slut!"

But I didn't. Without her moving, or even working her pussy muscles, I simply exploded into her hot cunt. That's when I knew there was no turning back. The jealousy, the anger, it was all overridden by pure sexual need. I loved the idea of watching my wife fuck and be used by others...

We stared into each other's eyes for long minutes afterward. With nothing in existence but us surrounded by the ever-present smells of sex and the feeling of our juices sliding around my cock, dripping down my balls and soaking the sofa underneath us.

Finally, I found my voice and broke the silence. With a rasp I said, "It's okay baby, we can get through this, but tell me again, there is more what?"

"More video baby," she replied and then kissed me long and hard. Moments later, she slipped from my lap and between my legs and began to run her tongue and lips over my cock, capturing our mixture. My cock was hypersensitive and she worked it slowly and deliberately, knowing just how and where to touch me.

"Do you have the video, baby?" I asked. This time, no verbal reply came; she just looked into my eyes with my cock still in her mouth and nodded while winking mischievously. Well, I was captured.

At this time, we'd been at this for a few hours, so we decided to break and eat. We both showered, together of course, and grabbed a quick meal. We enjoyed our food together at the kitchen table with a couple glasses of wine. During that time, we shared glances and small talk, but I never asked the series of questions that were in my mind.

Looking back, I don't know if it was because I was holding them until I knew the entire story or if I did not want the surprise ruined. Either way, I was so turned on that I could only say that no anger existed. I had seen what happened, and could I really blame her for her actions? If the tables were turned and I was given the same chance with a bunch of lusty college age girls, would I seriously turn it down? The obvious answer is, no way would I pass it up.

Let's face it, I'm nothing if not fair in my thinking; and honestly, this was opening up some very exciting doors for me as well. I was suddenly thinking of all my wife's hot friends and well... You can see how my thought process was rapidly degrading into full depravity.

"Okay baby, I'm ready for the next tape. But tell me, is this the last one?" I asked.

To which she nodded and said, "Yes, this is the last video he took of me."

We grabbed the bottle of wine and moved back to the living room. This time we both cuddled in one corner of the sofa. Even though I had flipped the couch cushion we had soaked earlier, we were both approaching this video with a different viewpoint. Showing the first video, Lisa was coming clean to me before I found this out some other way, and she told me later, that she was sure it would end in divorce. However; this time, we were in it together. I had seen and been excited by the first one, and I now felt like a kid about to open the best Christmas gift ever.

We were both dressed for the occasion too. She was now wearing only a very short negligee with no panties and I was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. Even though I've yet to see what would happen next, it seems we both intuitively knew that the result of this video would be more fucking on our sofa.

This is not to say that jealousy, and to some extent, anger, did not still exist, but it's a complex set of emotions that raged through me that all-in-all combined to give me feelings and sensations that I've never in my life experienced before. I can only say that all the feelings combined to form an intensity and excitement that had me in sexual overdrive.

Section 2 -- The Ride Home

The tape was inserted and my heart jumped into my throat as the black screen quickly jumped to life.

I could tell some time had elapsed, but not much. Likely just enough for a fresh tape and battery to be installed into the camera. The view was one of Lisa, working to put her clothes back on. Somehow, Gill was able to capture the image so well that Lisa looked extremely sexy putting her clothes back on. Of course, the panties were a no-go as I saw Clint, the kinky bastard, slipping them into his pocket. However, it wouldn't have mattered anyway as I could see the excess of cum leaking from Lisa's cunt and ass as she wiggled into her jeans, and I knew they would soon be soaked.

Finally, the silence was broken. Lisa said, "Guys, I need to get home, I hear the ice falling harder again on this barn roof and I'd rather be there than in this smelly barn."

Gill said, "Perfect, let's move this party to your house!"

I could see the exhaustion hit Lisa then. She had done so many wrong things so far and really didn't have any argument left in her concerning sex. However, she had just fucked nonstop for hours and I'm sure needed a rest. Rather than argue about who was going where, she just said, "Let's get me home, and we'll see."

I could tell her legs were jelly, so Mike approached and steadied her as they headed out of the barn. As they piled into the Hummer, she slipped into the back while, I saw from the camera angle, Gill and his ever-present camera climbed into the front.

Lisa crawled in and found herself between Clint and Bill. This time though, the modesty was gone and the familiarity was present. She quickly snuggled up to Bill and laid her head on his shoulder. Another tinge of jealousy hit me there, because I thought she might be developing real feelings for him over his big cock. However, they did not kiss, rather just snuggled, and let's face it; there was an ice storm outside and the heat in the Hummer had not been run for hours, so it was cold.

Speaking of the ice storm. Yes, the ice was thick on the ground and the roads. Gill grabbed some of it on video, as the Hummer literally had to inch down the road to travel to my house.

Lisa had only half-heartedly allowed the boys to suggest continuing at our marital home, and at first I thought not much would occur, but if something else didn't happen than why would they even keep the tape? Anyway, as the vehicle inched slowly toward its destination, Lisa fell asleep. At first, simply with her head on Bill's shoulder, but soon, she was stretched out with her head in Bill's lap and her legs across Clint's.

Well, they are young men and have just shared some of the hottest memories they'll ever have with this married MILF, so they did not require any real recovery period. Gill captured it on camera as Clint rubbed her ankles, legs and ass as Bill slowly rubbed her back as her face was snuggled up to the big cock in his jeans.

At first, there was no movement from Lisa as she slept soundly through the touching and groping provided by the boys; however, soon, I saw her legs part as Clint's hand started moving between her thighs and rubbing the dampened crotch of her jeans. Additionally, her head was moving side to side, like she was sliding her lips up and down Bill's shaft, but on the outside of his jeans.

In the present time, at that moment, I could only look at her. As she sensed my head moving to look at her, she looked over at me too. She simply shrugged and smiled slightly.

"You are a bad girl," I chuckled. To which she could only giggle.

Finally, she said, "I had no idea that Gill was recording this part."

Well, Gill was capturing it and it was erotic to say the least. I saw my wife's hand rise to this young man's jeans and deftly unbutton and unzip them. He, apparently, had not bothered to don his underwear either after the episode in the stables and though partially hidden by Lisa's head, I could tell that it must have sprung forward like an enraged beast might rush an opened cage door. I know this because she jerked a little bit and then giggled.

"What happened there?" I asked for clarification, but knowing the answer already. I'm nothing if not detail-oriented.

"His cock slapped me on the mouth," she rasped with her eyes glued to the screen.

I have to admit that though I did not see the actual act due to the angle, I could tell exactly what was happening by the actions of the parties involved. While Clint never pulled Lisa's jeans down again, he was sawing at her jean-covered cunt like he was trying to cut through them with his hand.

For Lisa and Bill's parts, well he had his head thrown back with his mouth hanging open, as her left armed moved frantically in an up and down motion in tandem with her head.

It was over in minutes. At the same time I saw her body spasm in orgasm from Clint's rubbing, Bill grabbed her head in both hands and held on tight as he groaned, "Oh fuck Mrs. Wilson!"

Lisa's head never stopped as I could only imagine she was sucking him dry, yet again.

On the sofa next to me, she was now idly stroking my raging cock. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I swallowed every drop baby. He filled my tummy full of his sperm."

Why, after everything else, this blew my mind, I had no idea, but we didn't stay entranced long; because, it was then that Mike's voice came from the TV set saying, "We made it to your house Mrs. Wilson!"

At that moment, the screen goes black again.

Section 3 -- My house, things go way beyond anything imagined

The video starts again almost immediately and has obviously been turned off and started at a later time. At this point in time, Lisa is nowhere to be seen and the boys are making themselves comfortable in my living room.

From the looks of it, they have no intention of leaving anytime soon. I choose that moment again to reflect on my own day at that time, and I'm sure I was either working late, or grabbing a quick dinner in the hotel bar where I was staying. The entire time, I was regretting not making it home to have that special evening with my wife, and the entire time, she was having a special day with others. Though granted, it was all unplanned.

Gill caught some of the camaraderie of the group that had gang fucked my wife, and needless to say, they were very happy with the performance. They were sitting around drinking my beer, and saying things like, "Mrs. Wilson's a total cock whore," "She loved licking my asshole," "There's no way girls we know would do the shit this slut does."

Back in reality, I glance at Lisa thinking she'd be angry with them, but instead, her look was far away. No doubt, she was reliving that day. Also, it was clear she wasn't offended, because her fingers were slipping slowly in and out of her pussy while she watched the video with an ever-present, small smile on her face. I stored this information away as well, because it finally occurred to me that she might actually like being called such names.

I broke her out of her reverie when I asked, "Baby, where were you while they were doing this?"

Her response was a giggle and she offered, "I went to take a bath and soak for awhile. I sat on the bed afterward to get dressed and well, I fell asleep. I had no idea they were even still hanging out, I was so exhausted."

My ears capture something and I perk back up and look at the TV. Gill is saying, "Well, we're not done with her yet. She promised to fuck that bigger cock for us and I'm going to get it on tape."

While talking he is digging through his camera bag and exclaims, "Oh shit, this is my last tape, I better turn this off for awhile." There is a jostling of the picture and then it goes black again.

Again, the screen blanks for about 5 seconds, which is just long enough for me to wonder what bigger cock he was talking about. Bill already gave her a huge fuck stick, where will they find a bigger one?

I didn't have to wait long for what was next, but didn't realize what it was when I first saw it. When the screen comes back, it's to the sound of a doorbell ringing; my doorbell. More people were coming to my house. My first thought is one of panic, "Shit, what will they think when they find all those boys there?"

Stupidly, I realize, I should've known by then that they were friends invited by them. The first to arrive was my next-door neighbor's son, Randy.

An eighteen year-old young man, Randy is not your typical kid. He is what I call, an uber-geek. I've always felt a little sorry for him, because he seems so shy and backwards. Nevertheless, I had noticed that he receives a grudging respect from everyone when I happened to see him in public, though I never really analyzed it much to ascertain why.

Lisa and I were always nice to him and knew he was going far in life from his grades and seeming maturity beyond his years.

Back in the video, Randy comes rolling into my house with a few nerd friends and says, "Holy shit, you bastards nailed Mrs. Wilson!? She's fucking hot!"

They all laugh and Gill says, "No worries, we just warmed her up for you. You're about to get your shot."

Quickly, the camera viewpoint moves, and I get to watch in true point-of-view (POV) fashion as they walk through my living room, down the hallway to the master bedroom, and swing open the door. Gill says heartily, "Mrs. Wilson, I've brought you that bigger cock!"

As the camera focuses on the bed, I see Lisa lying there. I already knew she'd fallen asleep and the camera catches her in that final pose before sleep arrived, which was lying there on her stomach, stark naked, her right knee cocked up, and completely passed out.

On the sofa, I say glibly, "I guess you forgot to lock the door."

She was watching the action onscreen closely. In response, I received only a short nod and an, "uh huh."

On the tape, she groggily lifts her head and surveys the scene around her. You can see the look on her face as it transitions from uncomprehending, to searching, to realizing the number of people in the room was greater than the number she had spent time with in the stables, in reality the number had doubled.

For some reason, for me, it was a complete turn-on seeing her make the adjustment.

"What the hell?!" she slurs, as she crawls from unconsciousness still trying to process the sight around her.

From the look on her face, I'm not even sure if she remembers what has transpired the afternoon, or even where the hell she is. God, she must have been totally wiped out.

That doesn't bother the boys though. It's then Randy laughs and I see a side of him I never suspected. While the camera was focusing on Lisa in her semi conscious state, he'd apparently been rummaging through our closet, because he was holding a couple of my neckties. He tosses them to two of his friends and says, "Tie the cunt up."

They mount the bed on each side of her. She rolls over trying to wake up and they each grab an arm and begin tying her hands. Firstly, they fasten her wrists together with one tie and then secure them to the headboard with the other tie. I couldn't help but wonder how they worked well as a team. In fact, it seemed they had done this before.

It's all very surreal to me. After seeing these guys relentlessly fuck and be fucked by my wife, I'm now watching her be tied down and the first thought that comes to mind is, "I wore that tie to work yesterday..."

However, the second thing I notice is that they have all certainly crossed a line and my wife is not even remotely an unwilling participant. I can see the lust building in her eyes as she barely even struggles against being bound. A couple times I hear her say, "No, no, this is wrong." But it is half-hearted at best.

Back on the sofa, I glance at her and she's forgotten I'm even there. She is completely reliving the experience as it occurs on video. Where previously, she had been stroking my hard cock, now her hands are busy as she rubs her pussy with one and pinches her nipples with the other.

You might think I'd be disappointed she forgot my cock, but I was relieved she had let it go for a while, because I was close to exploding and didn't want to yet. Of course, watching her play were herself was very erotic too, though I really had choose to concentrate on either that or the video, but not both.

My mind is made up when from the TV Gill, still the movie director, says, "Like I said Mrs. Wilson, here's your bigger cock." Glancing over to Randy, he says, "Show her Randy."

Lisa has a look of utter confusion on her face that turns to shock as Randy unties the sweat bottoms he's wearing and drops them to the ground.

I hear a gasp, but realize that it didn't come from the TV. In fact, it was out of my own mouth. As I gasp, I hear Lisa make a noise too, but hers is a moan; a sound of abandon and lust.

Barely able to tear my sight away from the image on the screen, I glance at her and see her mouth is partially open and she's just forced three of her fingers deep into her pussy.

Needless to say, Randy had a horse cock. Semi-flaccid it dangled between his legs to almost knee height. Slowly, he begins to lift and stroke it. As he does, it grows quickly and just gets larger. He is easily 3 or 4 inches longer than even Bill, but what is amazing is its diameter. I think a beer can might be jealous . . .

altego
altego
676 Followers