Wife Caught on the Nanny Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on top of Kevin for a few seconds, panting hard; his cock forgotten in her hand. He of course, was still very hard, but he pulled his face back from her pussy. Then Jill rolled off of Kevin onto the floor, looked back up at Kevin and said "Hurry up and put that thing in me."

Kevin slid off the couch onto his knees and moved between her legs. He grasped her around her hips and pulled her roughly into his body, leaning down to crush her face with a big kiss. She reached between them to guide his big dick into her pussy. As he entered her, she groaned again. He moved his hands down her legs, grasping both calves and pushing them into the air as he began to thrust into her.

Jill helped him hold her legs up and grunted, "Unh, Unh, Unh" louder and louder with each thrust. Her eyes were closed again and her head was rolling side to side. Kevin pounded away like a piston, ramming forcefully into her at a steady pace.

Jill changed her grunts to "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'M COMING!" she screamed. While she was still groaning, Kevin's eyes closed, his head pulled back, and let out a big groan as he also came.

They lay together on the floor, both catching their breath, for a couple of minutes.

"Wow, Jill, that was amazing!" said Kevin.

"Oh my god," breathed Jill, "I can't believe we did that."

She seemed to be catching on to what she had done, maybe coming back to her senses. Kevin leaned in for another kiss, and she returned it, but without any real passion this time. He rolled off her and began gathering up his clothes. This whole thing, start to finish probably, didn't last more than 15 or 20 minutes, though it seemed like forever to me while I watched the video. But, they both seemed to sense some time urgency. Without really talking much, they both got dressed and within 5 minutes, Kevin had left. He did give her another kiss before he left.

That was all I had on the video. Like before, I didn't rush to our bedroom, wake Jill and confront her with my evidence. I sat in my chair, stunned, for at least a half hour then quietly went to bed myself. I didn't get much sleep. It's been almost a week now and I still haven't decided what to do nor have I tried to talk to Jill about it. She is acting perfectly normal. I haven't caught anything else on tape, and unless they have both taken time off from work, I don't think they have met again. What I do know is that I have watched both scenes on video at least 20 times this week. I get hard at work just thinking about watching it. I'm going to have to do something soon.

12