Wife Cheats

Story Info
My wife cheats but I find happiness.
20.7k words
4.61
147.8k
252
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I had a pretty good life. I graduated from a great University. Found a great job that paid well. Plus I had a beautiful wife.

Work took a lot of my time but I had career goals. I was in the process of exceeding those goals when my life was rip to threads. I worked hard to provide a good life for my wife, however that meant most nights I was home late. If I put in a few hard years I would get the promotions I wanted. I would be able to cut back and live in comfort in the new big house, luxury cars and a country club life. My life was all planned out.

One day I took off early from work. I was told I was getting the big promotion I had worked so hard for. I wanted to surprise my wife, Leslie with the news. I was going to have more free time and make a lot more money. I had planned a special day for Leslie when the good news came. I had also been secretly saving money for a down payment for a house. I had some big deals come through at work and receive huge bonuses. I put the money away in a secret bank account. I was going surprise her by house hunting and then with the extra funds a trip.

I pulled onto my street to see my best friends truck just down from my house. We were the only people he knew in the neighborhood so I thought it was really weird. He had to be at my house but why? He would have called.

My mind raced for reasons until I came upon the reason that made my blood boil. Could I be that big of a fool that my best friend, Mike could be sleeping with my wife. There was no other logical reason he would be at my house without telling me.

I parked down from my house and thought for a few minutes. I could still be wrong. I started to look back at my relationships with both of them recently. Both seemed more distant but that could be my work schedule.

I had to find out for myself. I crept up to my house. Silently I went inside. Downstairs was quiet. No signs of anyone. I climbed the stairs and at the top I heard the sound, the sound that changed my life. A sound I had heard many times from my wife. The distinct moaning sounds she made while getting fucked.

I froze not knowing what to do next. Do I rush in and stop them or just leave? I chose neither. I tiptoed to the door that was cracked open to see my wife's beautiful body bouncing on my best friend. Anger surged and I as thoughts of finding a baseball bat flooded my mind. I controlled myself.

I stood and watched everything. If it weren't the two people I was closest to, the scene would have been hot, however there was no pleasure in any of it. Anger boiled. I wasn't going to stop them at that point. I was going to get revenge.

First off I didn't know what she saw in him. I was better looking and a better body. When she came off his cock I could tell I had him beat in that department by a couple inches.

Then to my surprise Leslie sucked his dick after fucking and let him cum in her mouth. She maybe did that twice in our five years of marriage. She was a different person and that made me more pissed. Why had I not gotten that treatment?

That was my queue to leave. I took some pictures and left. My rage was maxed out. The two of them were going to pay. Revenge was going to feel so good.

I drove back to my office and started planning. I formulated a plan on how to get everything I wanted and leave my wife with as little as possible. The problem was I could not do it all in one night. It was going to take weeks, or maybe months. I had to pretend to know nothing. It was going to be hard but in the long run the revenge would be worth it.

My friend was married but telling his wife was not an option. I couldn't take the chance of her ruining my plans. Telling her would have to come at the end.

Days went by and everything appeared to be normal, at least for my wife. She was none the wiser to my new knowledge. All my free time was spent on my plans.

The first thing I did was contact a lawyer. He directed me on ways to protect myself from her, mostly financially. Luckily we didn't have children so that made the whole process easier.

I worked in finance. My first item was getting the money. I needed to create accounts that were safe from Leslie. Luckily she had no idea about the money I had been saving or the retirement accounts I had set up. Equally as important they were only registered in my name. She had no access.

To be safe though I opened up a few offshore accounts and transferred all the funds into those accounts. There was no way she would ever know about the money.

Once my money was secure I took other steps, like taking my information off all of our joint credit cards. I started using the cash in our joint checking account for all of my purchases. That was going to be the only money she would have access to.

We were renting a house. I gave my landlord a thirty-day notice. I timed it with the day I wanted everything to go down. The lease would be up the day my wife got back from a work trip. Hell, I had to question if it really was a work trip.

Another huge change was my name. Anonymity after the revenge was essential. I couldn't have anyone trying to return the revenge on me. I wanted to be untraceable to everybody. Unfortunately my job was going to be a casualty. I couldn't stay at the same job if I wanted to be anonymous.

I had to move to a new city and find a few job. Luckily I had the means to take my time with all the savings I had stored offshore. I figured a good city to go to would be where my little sister, Ann lived. We were not close growing up but once adults are relationship became very strong. I told her everything and she would be the perfect person to have around when my plan came to a close. Plus she would never spill any secrets to the two pricks I used to call best friend and wife. I held off on telling my sister or any family till after as well.

I had a few weeks before my plan went into action but I had to talk to my boss. I went into his office to give him my three-week notice. He was shocked when I told him I had to leave especially after my promotion. I had a great relationship with him and ended up telling him everything. After telling my boss my situation he understood all to well. His first wife cheated on him so he knew where I was coming from.

Fortunately for me, my boss wanted to help. The company was looking to expand and open a new office. The city I was moving to was the perfect opportunity. He then offered me the job of opening the office and being the manager. I would be reporting directly to him.

I couldn't believe my luck. After all the pain and heartache I had from Leslie and thinking I had to leave a job I loved, something worked out for the better. It was an even bigger promotion. I of course said yes. I would have a few weeks off and then a month to find an office, get staff.

After learning I had a permanent job in my new city I went apartment shopping. I found a nice big apartment in the same high-rise building my sister lived. My apartment was one of the penthouses on the top floors. My sister had a small one bedroom towards the bottom.

Time at home was hard. It was difficult to act normal. The words spoken between my wife and I became fewer. I didn't care what she was thinking; I just had to make it through the remaining days.

I lasted. It was the night before Leslie left for her trip. She knew something was different in me. We had not had sex once since I saw her fucking my best friend. Before that, even with my busy schedule we would do it a few times a week.

Maybe she wasn't getting enough from Mike. As I was sitting on the couch watching TV, Leslie came downstairs from packing in just her bra and panties.

"I'm leaving in the morning and we have both been so busy I thought we could spend some time together." Leslie said.

Leslie unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground. If only she was faithful I would have been lucky. Leslie was very beautiful. She was about 5'7" and fit. Her body was toned and skinny. Her chest was not big but fit her fit frame, maybe C's. She had dark brown hair and olive skin.

Leslie looked super sexy but I didn't know how I would actually make love to her. I hated her. She was a slut and I couldn't make love to her.

Then the thought popped into my head. She wanted me but if she was going to get me. I was going to treat her like the slut that she is. She was going to be flesh used for my pleasure and nothing more. I was never aggressive or dominate in our relationship but at this point I couldn't careless.

"Come over here and blow me." I said. I had never been that direct, "Now!"

Leslie was shocked by my boldness.

I stood in the center of the room. Then said, "On your knee's and undo my pants."

I would have thought she would have been appalled or unwilling but she obeyed. Not only did she follow but also she smiled. Blowjobs only happened maybe once a month and never lasted long.

She undid my pants and pulled my semi-erect cock out. I am pretty blessed in the man department. I am well above normal with an erection just over nine inches.

Leslie took my glans into her mouth, and swirled her tongue in a circular motion. She pumped my cock with one hand. Slowly she started to slide down my shaft. Each time Leslie took a little bit more. She could never deep throat me, or never tried to deep throat me.

I thought what better occasion than now to try. As she was sliding my cock in and out of her mouth faster, I took her hands off my cock. I place one of my hands on the back of her head and helped her along. I started off slow but gradually put more force behind my hand. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her mouth, but not going into her throat. More force was needed. I put both hands on her head and forced her down. The tip pierced her throat and her nose touched my pubis. I could feel her gag reflex starting but I held her on my cock for a few seconds. I released as she coughed and gagged.

It was hot. I liked shaming her. I liked seeing her struggle but oddly she seemed to like it too. After her coughing fit ended she went right back to sucking me, but with even more vigor. Leslie pushed harder on my cock. She took me deeper than she ever had. I forced nothing but she kept going harder. It was such a turn on but thoughts of punishing her kept coming to my mind.

My orgasm was fast approaching. Leslie kept sucking me hard and I gave her no warning. The first shot of cum hit the back of her throat. Her instant reaction was to pull away but I had a hand on the back of her head. I forced my cock back into her throat. I dumped my load into her, not even letting her breath. Like a good girl she swallowed it.

I beat myself up at the fact that I should have been doing this sooner with her. Leslie was enjoyed being dominated.

"Suck everything out of me." I commanded her.

I was so turned on that I never went soft.

I brought Leslie to her feet and pushed her on the couch. I told her to get on her knees, with ass in the air. I then proceeded to get behind her. With one hand I spread her open and the other hand was whipping my dick into her pussy. My dick slapped her clit and she loved it. I really didn't like that she was enjoying it so much. A good spanking was in order.

I slapped her ass. I started soft, since it was a first for me but then increased the pressure. Not only did Leslie enjoy the slapping, she appeared to orgasm from it. Both cheeks were bright red and my dick was throbbing.

I lined up behind her. My tip touched her lips and then I slammed into her balls deep. I gave no warm up or warning. I fucked her hard. My body slammed into her ass with each thrust.

"Oh fuck me Joe. Fuck, I have never felt so good. Fuck me." Leslie said as another orgasm started.

I grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled. She was receiving far too much pleasure and I felt obligated to give her pain. However it only spurred her on more. She was a completely different person then the girl I married.

Since she was enjoying everything I had done to her, I had to think of something she would not like. The answer was staring right at me, her puckered little ass. Whenever anal got brought up, Leslie was quick to say negative things. This time I wasn't going to give her the option. I wasn't going to fuck it for obvious and realistic reasons. Just play with it to cause her some pain and discomfort. Anal always intrigued me and I was never given the opportunity to explore.

Leslie was coming off her orgasm when I let a ball of saliva fall from my mouth and land right on her asshole. I continued to fuck her as I brought my hand to her ass. My thumb spread the spit around as I rubbed the pink star. I heard Leslie gasp in surprise.

When I put more pressure on her asshole, Leslie was more surprise and said with a shaky voice, "Joe! What are you doing?"

"Shut up and take it!" I said with more anger than I expected.

Leslie turned her head into the cushion. I was in no mood to explain and for my plan to work I couldn't explain. I pushed my finger harder against her opening. Finally I could feel the sphincter give into the pressure. My thumb pierced her opening. I pushed till I couldn't push any further. Leslie took it without a word.

I must say the sight was pretty incredible, with my dick sliding in and out of her pussy and my thumb hooking her ass. Then I sped up again and made tiny fucking motions with my thumb.

The pain and discomfort did not last long for Leslie. "I'm cumming again. Oh fuck my ass. Faster in my ass." Leslie said.

I wanted to stop right in the middle of her pleasure to mess with her. Everything she hated a month ago, she now loved. This was the strongest orgasm I had ever seen her have. It really turned me on but angered me at the same time.

Leslie collapsed when she was done.

"No rest for you. You're going to ride me till I cum." I said.

I lay on the ground and her in reverse cowgirl. I wanted to be able to spank her and not see her face. Looking at her made me mad. Having her faced away made it easier to treat her as an object, a body for my pleasure.

"Fuck me hard. No slowing down till I cum." I said.

Leslie obeyed. She worked her hips fast. I would slap her ass every ten seconds or so. It was bright red from my abuse. Leslie was working hard. Sweat was beading on her back.

After a good ten-minute workout for her, I was ready to blow

"Faster! I am about to cum." I said.

Not five seconds later was I blasting cum deep inside her pussy. Leslie fucked me hard through the entire orgasm. Only stopping when I pushed her off me.

"Now suck me clean. I better be spotless." I said.

Leslie obeyed with a big smile on her face. Not in a million years did I think I would be treating my wife like this. Given the circumstances it felt right. Leslie spent a few minutes cleaning and sucking on my softening cock.

Then she joined me on the floor to cuddle. I almost cringed at her touch but went along with it. In my mind she was not my wife anymore. Leslie on the other hand was giddy about what we had just done.

"What was that tonight? You have never been so forceful." Leslie asked.

"I don't know. Thought I would try something new." I said calmly.

"It was... amazing. I loved it Joe. I wish I wasn't leaving tomorrow. I can't wait to get back." Leslie said.

Inside my head I was laughing. When she got back, her whole world was going to be rocked.

"I know that stinks." I said, hoping she would not pick up on my lack of enthusiasm.

"You even put a finger in my ass mister. What was that all about?" Leslie said.

"Hey you seemed to like it." I said.

"Maybe a little." Leslie said.

"Fess up to it or I am going to put my dick in your ass and really fuck you." I said.

"Okay." Leslie said.

"Okay what?" I said back confused.

"Lets try it." Leslie said.

Now my face had to be shocked. I couldn't believe my ears. Maybe Mike and her do it, I thought. For some reason I didn't care at that point. I even forgot about hating her. All I wanted was her ass.

"Lets do it." I said. Now I was the giddy one.

"Give me a few minutes and I will meet you in our room." Leslie said.

Leslie disappeared in a bathroom and I went and lay on our bed. Half an hour later Leslie appeared in the door, showered and clean.

"Are you ready honey?" Leslie asked.

"Hell yeah!" I said.

"Can you umm... be forceful again? I kind of liked all that... a lot." Leslie said timidly.

"So you like being bossed around and spanked?" I said.

"Yeah." Leslie said.

"Why am I just learning this? We could have been having fun for years." I said.

"I just learned I liked it. This was a first for me. I have never been treated like that and I have never been so turned." Leslie said.

My wife was a closet submissive and I kind of felt sad I would not continue the journey with her. In a few days our relationship would be over.

I got back into my 'I don't give a fuck mood' and said, "Suck me right now you slut. Get me hard so I can fuck your ass." I said.

Leslie smiled and then joined me on the bed. She got right to sucking me hard. I was thoroughly enjoying the blowjob. Leslie was trying to get my dick deep. She gagged a few times. She could only get so far, maybe five inches and started to get frustrated. At that point she grabbed my hand and put it on the back of her head.

She wanted my help. I pushed her head down to my crotch, making it past the five-inch mark easily and into her throat. I then took a full grip on her ponytail. With more control I forced her up and down by her hair. Each motion down, I applied more pressure, forcing in more dick each time. Finally her nose was touching my pubis.

After a few minutes of the best deep throat I had ever received, it was time to get the ass ready. I had a girlfriend in college who let me try anal once. I couldn't get it in because of her pain. I reasoned from that experience and being more knowledgeable about sex, that lube was necessary, at least for amateurs. With my college girlfriend we only used saliva and it did not work. A good lube would make things go a lot easier. Most married couples keep lube in their top drawers and we were no different.

Leslie got on her hands and knees. I massaged a liberal amount of lube into her crack and on her hole. Once her ass and my fingers were sufficiently coated, I press my finger into her asshole. The first finger was met with very little resistance.

Then I forced two fingers in. That wasn't as easy. Her tight sphincter resisted. I forced my fingers past as Leslie groaned in pain. I worked my fingers in and out of her ass, trying to stretch her little hole. I pushed a third finger in. It was so tight but I kept finger fucking her ass, even as Leslie voiced her pain.

Leslie's ass was as ready as I needed it to be. I figured she would still be in a lot of pain but I thought my dick would fit.

I greased my member and kneeled behind her lovely ass. I was not gentle. I began pushing my cock in and wasn't going to stop till my testicles were resting on her pussy lips.

Once my glans pierced the opening, Leslie let out a scream. I ignored her and kept pressing. Inches started to disappear. Leslie hands tore at the blankets and her body was tense with pain.

Half way in I started to spank her. I slapped her ass hard with one hand and pulled her ponytail with the other.

I commanded her saying, "Push against my cock you slut. Force my cock into you ass. Force me all the way in."

I stopped moving forward. Leslie began pushing back. She pushed back hard into my dick. My shaft began to disappear much faster. Within a few seconds she had her ass pressed against my groin. I could not believe my dick was in Leslie's ass.

"Now fuck me!" I said

"Oh yes Joe... yes!" Leslie said.

Leslie pulled away from me. At first her fucking motions were small and slow. Her pain was still evident.