Wife Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
The next step in compatibility.
4.2k words
3.71
47.2k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHERE WE LEFT OFF:

After they had showered together in their oversized shower, Lori told Blaine that she had some errands and that she would be back later that afternoon for a repeat performance. "Is your little guy up for it?" she teased.

Blaine said, "HELL yeah... whatever you want baby." Lori reached over and cupped the tiny mini bulge in Blaine's jeans and said, "I think you are the one who should be called 'baby'.... baby-sized that is," she laughed as she felt his prick start to harden in her hand.

"Okay, okay... it's.... small... I guess," Blaine's face turned red as he said it.

"It's okay... baby, I'm okay with it," Lori smiled, "we just need to keep finding out what that means and what you are good at... and go with it. What ever I want you said... right?" Blaine nodded his head in silent agreement.

She opened the door to leave and as she exited she whispered "Wasn't it fun finding out how good a cumeater you are?" The door shut and Blaine felt the heat as his little erection throbbed. "What the fuck!" he thought as he sat down on the bed amazed at what had just happened.

CONTINUATION:

As Lori headed to her car she dialed Tim on her cell. While the orgasm from Blaine licking her pussy had been fun... she needed to cum HARD the way she did when Tim fucked her with his big cock.

Tim answered the phone, "Hello."

"Oh Tim, my man... I need you... can we meet right now," Lori begged.

Time laughed at her eagerness. "Sure sweetness we can meet... what's the matter," he teased, "your hubby not quite hit the spot?"

"Not even close... even whith his tongue which is lots better to have in my pussy than his weenie," she replied.

"Well, I'm standing here with my COCK rock hard just thinking about you babe... want to come over to my apartment?" he asked.

---------------------------

In half an hour Lori was raising her hand to knock on Tim's apartment door. The door suddenly swung open and Tim reached out his arms to wrap her up in his firm embrace. They kissed with hunger... their tongues touching as Tim's probed every inch of Lori's mouth. Gasping they stumbled back into the apartment, the door swinging shut.

Within minutes they had shed their clothes and were standing naked in front of each other. Lori looked at Tim's hard body standing in front of her with his equally hard 9+ cock jutting straight out at her. "Oh Tim.. your body... your cock... makes me soo wet... just looking at your big hard-on makes me want to spread my legs for you... to have you slide into my tight pussy."

Tim took a step closer and reached out a hand to take Lori's hand in his. He placed her hand on his throbbing cock. As Lori moaned at the feel of his hard manhood, Tim placed his hand between her legs. She was already wet... the lips of her pussy swollen in excitement... her clit tender as he rubbed his thumb over it. "Who does this pussy belong to? Who's your man?" Tim asked. Lori moaned, "to your cock... to you... oh fuck yeah. You're the MAN... my man." To emphasize the point she squeezed his hard mammoth cock in her hand.

As Lori stroked Tim's nine incher, Tim started to lick Lori's breasts. They were tight titties with the large silver dollar size nipples pointing straight up. Tim engulfed a nipple in his mouth and licked til her nipple was rock hard. "Please... please," moaned Lori.

"Please what?" Tim asked... knowing the answer.

"Take me... fuck me... own me... I need your cock... I need you." Lori begged.

Tim scooped Lori up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. "More than happy to oblige m'lady.... I like showing you what a cock can do for you... that size MATTERS... that a woman can and should actually CUM when she gets screwed."

Tim laid Lori gently in the center of his bed and stepped back to look at her. She was indeed a beautiful woman... her long legs, knees together were bent to the side of the bed... her slim waist above her ample hips... her breasts heaving slightly in anticipation... her face staring straight at his crotch... a smile on her face and in her eyes was a twinkle of appreciation and lust.

"So you said something about spreading your legs for me," Tim smiled with a small amount of a leer, one eyebrow raised in expectation.

Lori slid her legs slowly down and apart... revealing her bush and her slit in the center of her venus mound. "That's what I'm talking about" Tim said as he slid into the bed and gently kissed her pussy. "My horny little bitch ready for my big dick?" Tim teased. Lori moaned as she whispered, "Oh hell yes!"

"My big cock make you a-dick-ted does it? Make you a slut for my big huge cock?" Tim taunted.

'MMMummm", Lori confessed.

"Ah... so inviting... for a cock to satisfy" Tim said as he knelt between her legs and began rubbing his cockhead on Lori's clit. Lori quivered from the size of his mushroom head on her little clit and from the anticipation of knowing what the length and girth of his cock would feel like as he pumped inside her tight pussy. Tim's cock made every part of her clit, pussy, and body orgasm with a feeling of being totally full.

As Tim coated his prick with the juices that poured from Lori's horny pussy... he slid his prick farther in. When he had about half his cock inside her he stopped. He looked at Lori's face and she his and he said, "What do you want? what do you say?"

Lori, in a whisper, that more resembled a scream in it's intensity, blurted "Oh please... pul...lease... give me your cock... I need to feel a man's dick inside me... I need to cum on your cock.... Please!"

"Yeah Sweetness... I like to hear how much you need my dick"... Tim rammed his huge johnson deep inside Lori's cunt... hitting the back of her pussy as he completely filled her up. Cumming already Lori screamed in a high pitched tone as Tim pulled out and rammed his prick in again... Lori whimpered in ectasy as Tim repeated his thrusting. Lori pleaded for MORE as his hardon stretched her already tight wet pussy. For 30 minutes Tim rocked in and out of Lori's twat. Their eyes were locked and her nails were biting into his back and ass.

"You cumming pretty good on my big johnson... huh sweetness? Bet your tiny-dicked hubby never did this huh?" Lori couldn't respond in actual words, her breath was too jagged, but she shook her head 'no' furiously. Just when Lori thought she was at the peak of her orgasm... Tim lifted her ankles above his shoulders and buried another 1/2 inch of dick deeper inside her. Lori SCREAMED in total ecstasy at the new peak of orgasm. Tim looked down in satisfaction at the amount of cum he made her produce... his dick was dripping wet as he watched his fat pole thrust in and out of her... her pussy lips clinging to this dick as he withdrew.

Tim leaned over put his lips next to Lori's ear and whispered, "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna fill your cunt with my seed... I'm gonna shoot my sperm deeper than you've ever had cum before... FUCK...here it comes." Tim shot his first blast inside and Lori shook uncontrollably as she reached yet another peak of ectasy. She screamed... and cried and gasped with each of the twelve blasts of cum that SHOT out of Tim's engorged PULSATING COCK. So intense were the blasts of jizz that she felt every one... and they were DEEEEEP inside her.

Completely spent... Lori and Tim started laughing and saying 'oh fuck' over and over. They laid next to each other cuddling as two well matched lovers do... Lori told Tim what an awesome orgasm she had and how while she loved Blaine and couldn't leave him she also realized she couldn't live without having Tim inside her over and over. They talked and plotted and in a few minutes Lori begged for more and they spent the next hour on two more sessions... until Lori suddenly realized she needed to get back to Blaine. She quickly dressed and gave a very contented Tim a kiss before dashing off to Blaine.

"See you later right? I'll call when I'm ready," Lori said. Tim grunted his sleepy affirmation.

As she skipped down the steps from Tim's apartment, feeling the wonderful warmth of Tim's cum deep inside her, Lori's mind was racing. She knew that she had to figure out whether Blaine was UP to the changes she envisioned to their relationship and she had to figure it out fast. She knew Blaine loved her but she also knew that he was feeling that love, after weeks of separation, particularly strong right now. Now was the time for her to find out, for herself and for Blaine, the extent of his commitment.

And so with one quick stop on the way to pick up a 'special gift' for Blaine, Lori arrived home. As she opened the door to their house and saw her husband Blaine standing there in front of her, Lori could feel the sticky mess left by Tim between her legs. As she placed her package on the couch Lori saw the expectant horny look in Blaine's eyes. She continued toward Blaine... "Hi little weenie boy..." Lori greeted, "ready for round two?"

Blaine felt a bit confused about this 'new' Lori but also excited by her words. "Oh yeah," Blaine replied as he smiled with embarrassment, remembering how he had eaten all the cum, including his own, during 'round one'.

Lori placed her hand between Blaine's legs to feel his erection and said, "Well I think someone is a TINY bit interested at least." Lori chuckled quietly and Blaine's face flushed with a hint of red. Lori looked at the blush on Blaine's face and gently brought her hand to his cheek and stroked it.

"You remember Blaine how we discussed 'conditions' for us getting back together?" Lori asked. Blaine nodded his head yes. "How you agreed to make changes for the sake of our relationship?" Lori continued. Blaine nodded yes again with the red blush deepening on his face. "Well, today is our time to explore those 'conditions'... to figure things out and find out whether we can make 'us' work, with both of us getting what we need and want. You said 'anything I want' right? Can you agree to try to do what I ask for the rest of today... to find out exactly how we fit together as lovers?"

"I guess I can try" Blaine said, "but what all do I have to..."

Lori placed her finger on his lips and said, "Shhhh... just relax and don't ask questions... follow my lead and we will see how it goes... okay?" Blaine considered this a moment and then nodded his head 'yes' again.

Lori reached out and slowly undressed Blaine, stripping off his clothes in a tender slow manner until he stood with just his tighty-whitey underwear on. Lori looked at the tiny bulge in front of Blaine's underwear. "You've got a cute little bulge there babe... don't you?" Lori teased as she traced his hard-on with her finger.

Blaine half moaned and half groaned from her touch and her words. He moaned because he was excited by the attention of the woman he loved and he groaned because the woman he loved just called his dick cute... and little. She used her fingernail to continue tracing the outline of his boner and asked again, "you've got a tiny little boner huh baby."

"I... I... guess so. I mean... I suppose my dick is... a little smaller than average", Blaine whispered as Lori peeled his underwear down and off... revealing his very hard stiffy. Blaine had, in the past, thought about the size of other guys' dicks and how he compared. He knew he was small when soft because he had seen plenty of soft dicks in the lockerrooms but since he only ever saw them soft in a locker or shower... it had been always easy to think that when all was said and done and ERECT they pretty much... kind of... equaled out... he thought?

Lori grasped Blaine's dick in her hand and using it as a leash led him to the bathroom. Once there she turned the water on in the shower and removed the showerhead from the long hose it was attached to. Together they climbed into the shower, Blaine completely nude and Lori fully dressed. Lori knew that if she took off her clothes all of Tim's seed would begin to seep out of her very cum saturated pussy.

With the shower curtain open, Lori soaped Blaine up and in turn rinsed him with the hose. All the while, she whispered in his ear how much she loved him and did not want to lose him. Blaine in turn spoke of his love for her and how much he wanted to please her.

Lori used the hose all over Blaine's body watching his penis throb as she used the hose closer and closer to his butt. She spent some time massaging his butt cheeks and finally placed the hose at his ass and pressed the nozzle in, tight to his flesh. The momentary protest by Blaine was met with a reassuring, "Shh... it's okay... just relax and go with it okay?"

Blaine gulped and nodded and whispered "ohhhh fuck!". The nozzle of the hose being pressed firmly to Blaine's flesh, the warm water streamed into him. Lori had one hand on his belly and could feel his stomach expand as the water filled him up.

Blaine whimpered as his ass accepted all the water from the hose. Once he was filled with water Lori directed Blaine to sit on the nearby toilet and release the flow. She then motioned him back to the shower and they repeated the process the second time.

This time Lori placed her hand on Blaine's little boner, which remained at attention the whole time, and teasingly whispered "looks like your little guy likes this huh?" Blaine sighed and with a bit of squeal to his voice repeated, "oh fuck," over and over.

When they finished, Lori toweled Blaine dry, then took him by the hand, and slowly led him to the bedroom. "Okay babe, I want you to lie spread-eagle on the bed," Lori directed, "I'm going to... tie...you... up." She smiled.

As Blaine slowly climbed up on the bed and lay on his back in the center of the bed, he let out slow jagged breaths. Being tied up by Lori had always been a fantasy of his but now he was feeling a bit reluctant, given the thorough anal enema he had just received... AND the hard, revealing erection, he had the whole time.

Lori, sensing his reluctance stroked his cheek, looked him in the eyes, smiled and said, "No worries baby... we are just exploring... if you want to stop we can end our... play... any time... okay?"

Blaine nodded, gulped, and said, "Okay," and then slowly moved his arm and legs in spread-eagle fashion as Lori had directed.

Once Blaine was tied with his wrists and ankles securely fashioned to the bedposts, with some neck-ties from the closet, Lori knelt between his legs. Using a finger and thumb from her left hand she began to jerk Blaine off and with the other she kneaded his thigh.

"Ah such a cute little willy you have, isn't it? So nice and hard?" Slowly Lori moved her attention from massaging Blaine's thighs to massaging his ass cheeks. Soon her fingers were rubbing the rosebud of his ass with Blaine's boner throbbing in her hand and leaking pre-cum.

Lori used her fingers to scoop up the pre-cum leaking from Blaine and said, "Remember how earlier we learned you were a good little clean-up boy? A good cum-eater?"

As Blaine moaned and nodded his head yes, Lori brought her pre-cum covered fingers to Blaine's lips. "Go ahead... lick it up... like the good little cum-eating, clean-up boy you are." As Blaine licked up his pre-jizz from Lori's fingers Lori praised him and told him "it makes me very hot to watch you clean-up the cum baby. You may not have the size dick I need to make me cum but oh baby it is so hot to watch you at least eat the cum... putting both our cum inside you."

As Blaine finished licking Lori's fingers clean Lori leaned over and kissed Blaine's dickhead and continued, "and what else have we learned? What is it you have right here?" Lori gently squeezed Blaine's penis... and looked him in the eyes with and expectant... insistent gaze.

Blaine swallowed hard, took a deep breath and timidly said, "A little... weenie?" He exhaled slowly and continued, "is my dick really that small? I always... I kind of... I mean... thought I was... more... average."

Lori laughed, "You hold that thought okay? I'll be right back." Lori climbed off the bed and headed to the living room, to the couch where she had laid her package. She grabbed it and headed back to the bedroom.

When she arrived, it was clear that Blaine was a bit nervous again because his erection had wilted away. As Lori knelt again between Blaine's legs she looked at his flaccid penis and said, "Well... your 'dick' (she made an 'air quotes' gesture) definitely looks like a little weenie now... but hey you be the judge. On my way home I stopped at the adult bookstore and picked up this." Lori pulled out from the package a dildo. "What do you think of this size?"

"Wow," Blaine blurted as he gazed at the dildo in Lori's hands. Blaine looked Lori in the eyes with an amazed look. "I can't believe you bought a fucking dildo." Blaine shook his head in disbelief at his wife.

And then he looked again at the dildo she had purchased, appraising its size. It was DEFINITLEY lots bigger than he was. "Well... I would say that it is pretty big."

Lori moved the dildo so it bobbed up and down in front of Blaine. "Okay okay..." Blaine continued, "It's huge I guess. I mean its not twice my length but given how much fatter it is it has to be TWICE my size. So, yeah... okay... I'd say huge."

"Well Blaine," Lori slyly said as she took some lube from the bag, "I asked the store clerk to direct me to the average size dildos and this is what he pointed me to. This is AVERAGE size for a penis and if average looks HUGE to you..." she wmeared the lube on the dildo, and used the head of the dildo to start rubbing the rosebud of Blaine's ass again, "then I guess that makes you... what?" Lori continued using the dildo to rub Blaine's asshole, gently sliding in a bit of the 'dickhead'.

As Blaine moaned and his penis stirred, Lori persisted, "What size does that make you?" Blaine didn't answer except to groan.

Lori continued to rub the 'dickhead' on Blaine's rosebud slowly, all the while Blaine's 'dick' responded until it was once again, on it's own with no one touching it, rock hard.

Lori reached out and with her finger and thumb scooped up the pre-cum that was oozing from the slit of his dick and brought her fingers to his lips. "Come on little cumeater... what do you have?"

Blaine licked the pre-cum from Lori's fingers, moaned and whispered, "Small." Lori stroked him and said "Small? Or tiny?" As they looked into each other's eyes, Blaine's face again tuned bright red as he reluctantly confessed "ttt..tt...ti...tiny?"

Lori had him repeat himself again and again confessing and admitting over and over that he had a tiny dicklet. She wanted him to KNOW that his little boy-sized penis had NO HOPE of being able to satisfy her by fucking... so that he could realize... she needed COCK size to be satisfied.

The whole time Blaine spoke of his tiny size Lori rubbed the dildo on his ass. Finally, when she thought he was ready she slipped the entire head of the dildo into Blaine's ass.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck.... Oh FUCK," Blaine gasped over and over realizing what had just happened.

Lori looked at the surprised expression on Blaine's face and softly laughed. "That's right sweetie... looks like we found something else my little cum-eating weenie boy is good at." She slid two inches of the dildo into Blaine's ass and pulled it back and repeated it again and again.

Blaine's ass responded by gripping the dildo tightly as it entered him again and again... the whole time Blaine softly whimpered, as his ass was fucked and his tiny dinklet throbbed up and down in with each stroke.

"Seems my little clean-up boy is also a pussyboy!" Lori pressed two more inches in. "Your little ass-cunt want some more does it?" Blaine moaned, horny and confused with this newfound need to be fucked. He groaned realizing he was actually buidling to an orgasm being dicked by the dildo, even though Lori had stopped stroking his prick.

12