Wife Converts Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubby gets first taste of being feminized.
1k words
4.46
434.5k
83

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is totally fictional and any resemblance to anyone is purely coincidental.

We end up going to a big lingerie shop and buy several pairs of g-strings, booty shorts, bra's, corsets, suspender belts and stockings of all colours and styles, which Shelley thought would best suit me and a pair of breast forms to give me real looking breasts. We then went to a shoe shop and bought some high heel platform shoes (the ones like strippers wear) and some knee-high and thigh high stiletto boots. Then finally stopping off at a large adult shop, bought some toys including a strap on and a variety of attachments for the strap on, we then hightailed back home with all the new goodies we had bought, eager to try them out.

Once we had all the shopping bags up in our bedroom Shelley asks me to strip off my men's clothes under which I was wearing the sexy lingerie she had given me. As a bonus she then pulled out the pair of black thigh high boots with spike heels we had just purchased and helped me zip them up, showing me how to walk in them like a woman.

Learning very fast the best way to balance on them, she then had me sit down at her dresser where she proceeded to applied makeup to my face. It wasn't to stop there; she then decided to try her wig collection out on me as well (she has a several different wigs, many different looks).

First we put on the blonde wig that cascaded all the way down to the small of my back, next we added silicon breast forms, to give me the look she was after. Boy was this a weird experience, sexy but weird. Looking at my new self in the mirror dressed in black lacy lingerie, fake tits, blonde wig and high heels, I looked like a hot slut. The image in the mirror had made my cock as hard as a rock, leaking out enough precum to soak through my lacy black thong.

Instructing me to walk around the house practicing to walk like a woman in my newly found image (especially with high heel boots). Shelley was off herself now getting ready, so off I teetered on my heels around our large 3 story house, going up and down stairs with a few wobbles here and there (needing to grab the rail every now and then).

I was now getting the hang of this heels thing and enjoying the feeling it was giving me after a while. Heading back towards our bedroom I glimpsed my wife adjusting her new strap on dildo, sporting a dong of about 8". Halting in mid stride and stopping to stare at the huge cock my wife was now wearing.

Shelly beckoned me over to her sitting on the edge of our bed, telling me, I firstly need to learn how to suck cock. Dropping to my knees I bent my head down towards that fake cock and started licking and nibbling it how I enjoyed mine being licked. I then sucked her fake cock fully into my eager mouth, instinct took over, and I starting sucking on it hard and fast almost like it was made of sugar candy. After a few minutes my mouth started to ache, Shelley noticed my change in tempo and lifted my head up and said, "With a little more practise each day you will be able to do it longer and better my love." This made me feel happy and loved to have such a wonderful caring new wife.

We then stood up and she removed my lacy black thong, instructed me to get onto the bed and assume the doggy position, down on all fours, so she could fuck my virgin ass with her 8" strap on cock.

My wife reached for the bottle of flavoured lubricant and coated the dildo, not missing this chance to have a taste of the musk flavour herself. Using her musk flavoured fingers to rub some of the lubricant onto my ass. Shelley then proceeded to finger fuck my tight little ass, firstly with just one of her delicate fingers then two. This did at first hurt a little, but then my ass got use to her fingers so I started to push back on her fingers fitting them both into my hole.

Slowly she withdrew her two fingers from my now slightly loosened ass and placed the head of her strap on dildo against my hungry asshole and gently pushed the fake cock into my ass real slow, ebbing each inch into my hole getting it used to having an 8" cock invade its deepest depths, until finally the whole dildo filled my tight little asshole. I couldn't get over that feeling of having my ass fucked with a fake cock, it truly felt wonderful.

My new wife then began to pump, in and out at a nice steady pace. I was enjoying it so much that I started to push backwards onto it myself, trying to force as much into my ass as possible. Starting to act like a real little slut, writhing with pleasure she noticed and started to fuck me harder and harder until she was fucking my ass like she had a real cock and was fucking a $2 whore. She pounded into my ass until I blew my load (without even touching my cock); she then withdrew the fake cock from my ass and flipped me over. Taking my throbbing cock into her mouth to milk those last few drops before kissing me passionately on the lips. Slipping her cum coated tongue into my mouth giving me my first taste of semen. This was unexpected and enjoyed by both of us.

By now she was extremely horny and very wet between her beautiful nylon clad thighs, getting down to business I flicked my tongue across her clitoris tasting her sweet nectar thinking to myself that it was better than honey, bringing her to orgasm with just my tongue. Once my cock recovered and returned to a rock hard state once more, I entered her invitingly bald pussy with ease and fucked her eagerly with the same passion that she had just bestowed upon me. Both reaching climax together, we then collapsed into each others arms totally exhausted and fulfilled by one another's deep passion, we fell blissfully asleep, both still fully dressed in our bra, suspender belt, and stockings with thigh high boots.