Wife Dates

Story Info
Reluctant wife succumbs to man who wants to date her.
4.6k words
3.99
362.5k
383
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,175 Followers

Some time ago, my wife, Kathy, came home and told me in a perplexed way that the new guy at work, Alan, had asked her out for a drink.

Now she had mentioned this guy to me before. He was short, a bit overweight, thinning hair, balding, older than she was which was 42 at the time, and "unattractive" with thick glasses and big, fleshy lips. Now when my wife says unattractive, I take it to mean ugly. She is a very kind, giving, and likes to please.

He kept to himself, which my wife thought was a result of his unfortunate looks and a corresponding lack of confidence.

"So what did you say?" I asked.

"I told him I was married, of course."

"Well it must have been nice to be asked on a date. When was the last time that happened?" I asked.

"He said it was not a date but just a drink. And the last time I was asked out on a date was when I was in high school before I met you. Gee, it must be over 25 years ago. Now I feel old."

"You are not old by any stretch of the imagination. You are still a beautiful and desirable woman, and his asking you out proves it." I said.

Now I had formed an image of my wife with this man, holding hands, dancing, just sitting at a table having dinner. Beauty and the Beast, I thought. It was turning me on! I was shocked but wanted to go down that path, even though it was clearly outside any societal norm.

"You're just saying that. I could stand to lose at least 10 pounds" my wife said.

In fact, she had put on a little weight in the 20 years we were married, but in all the right places, I thought. Her breasts were large and beautiful, 38DD. Her waist was 28 inches with just a little swell of the belly, which I liked. And her hips were 40 inches. She had a big, beautiful bubble butt.

"You should say yes to him," I just blurted.

"What?! You want your wife to date other men?! Why? Do you want to date other women and are using this as a justification?"

The answer was yes, I do want you to date other men, but could not say it. Could hardly admit it to myself, but my cock stirring at the image of them together outvoted all else.

"No, I do not want to date other women. You are more than woman enough for me. I would never date or even ask to date another woman. I love only you and will love you whatever happens. Your going out with another man will not change my love for you. What I want is for you to be happy. I am happy when you are. I get pleasure when you do. I know I have been working a lot lately and not able to pay you proper attention. Why not go out and enjoy yourself. It would make me happy."

Kathy was at a loss for words. I could see she was thinking. Finally she said, "No, I am still a married woman and a married woman does not do this."

I then played the ace card, "It would be an act of kindness. This poor man seems to be all alone. It would not be a big deal to just go and have a drink with him and think how much you could help him."

"Hmmm," she said.

Aha, there was no "no." I let it drop.

The next day I got a call from Kathy at work. "Just wanted to let you know that I will be a little late getting home tonight," she said.

"Oh, what's going on," I asked.

"I told Alan that I would have a drink with him and he asked for tonight so I said yes. I shouldn't be too late. Just one drink."

"No problem. I will get some pizza and there will be some for you when you get home," I said.

That evening as I waited for my wife to arrive home, images of them together came in my mind. I was still surprised at the power of them, and the images were not even of her having sex with him, just being together. My wife and another man. It was so hot that I was stunned, but continued playing them in my mind.

As it turned out, Kathy was several hours late getting home. She apologized, but said Alan insisted that she have more than one drink. She noted that his personality was so very different from his appearance. He was really "manly, commanding, quite forceful, no that's not the word, maybe masterful." She felt she could not say no.

I asked if he was surprised at her reversing her decision. She said apparently, since he asked her why. He said that yesterday her marriage prevented her from going for a drink with him and he knew she did not get divorced in 24 hours.

I wanted to know what she said and asked her. Her answer was that she had talked to her husband and he felt bad about how much he had to work and that he could not give her the attention she deserved. She told him how sweet I was that I was happy when she was happy and that I got pleasure when she got pleasure.

He said, "so your husband did not object to your going out with me for a drink?" No, she said, "he encouraged me."

"What about dating," Alan asked.

She said she thought about it, thinking he was just making conversation, and finally said "He just wants me to enjoy myself; so, no, I do not think he would object, but I am not sure that as a married woman, I should."

He pointed out that this was something like a date and it was ok, wasn't it. Kathy allowed that it was but said it was not a date nor a dating relationship. He told her to think about it.

The next evening, I got a call at home. Kathy was doing volunteer work and would be home later.

While Kathy was out, the telephone rang. "Hello, is this Kathy's husband?" asked a very manly voice, like a command voice they talk about in the service.

"Yes, who is calling?"

"I am Alan, the man who took your wife out for drinks last night. I just wanted to call and thank you for letting your wife go out with me." His words were words of thanks but his voice was something else. It seemed condescending or contemptuous. Perhaps that is too strong, but there was something there, letting me feel like I was being judged and found short.

He continued, "Not many men would allow their wives to go out with other men. So I am glad you are one of them. I have been interested in your wife since I first saw her. I just love her lush body."

There it hung. He said something terribly inappropriate. This was not a man who was interested in only drinks and conversation with my wife. What would I say? It was very odd. He was taking the measure of me. But his voice did not compute with the image I had of some nebbish.

What to say? I felt like a recruit standing at attention in the presence of a superior officer. Also the image of my wife out with him that I had last night came back and I realized that it was exciting. Finally, I said, "thank you; she does have a nice figure." What! What the hell was wrong with me? I was thanking him for his making a remark about my wife's body. Any normal husband would have told him off.

"I would really like to see more of it. I am calling to set up a date with her. She told me that you could not give her the attention she deserved and I think she deserves a whole lot of attention. So since you cannot give her what she needs, I can take care of her. Tell her that I will pick her up at 7 o'clock tomorrow and I want her to wear something sexy and a bit revealing. Does she have a garter belt and seamed stockings?"

My God! I had a hardon! What was wrong with me? I had already thanked him for making an inappropriate comment on my wife's body. Now he was telling me to be a message boy for him to ensure that my wife was displaying her body for him - and what about the garter belt and stockings. He should not be seeing any undergarments like a garter belt. Despite knowing how a normal husband should reaction, I stood there with a hardon as this man talked so inappropriately to me. I thought of him looking at my wife dressed sexily for him, enjoying seeing my wife like that. It did turn me on. Thinking about being his assistant in this endeavor left me, unaccountably, extremely excited.

"Well, does she?" he said breaking my reverie.

Startled, I simply said, "Yes, yes she does." I realized, right after I said this that I had completely undermined any authority I might have had as a husband. So did he.

"Ha, well make sure she wears them and a dress showing some cleavage. I want my arm candy to look good. Understand?"

I said, "Yes Sir." What! Why was I calling him Sir?! It just came out. He hung up.

When Kathy came home, I told her about the call in as nonchalant voice as I could, as if I was asking her to pass the salt. Kathy was stunned.

"He called to arrange a date with me? Well, I hope you were not too rude to him." She said.

"Well no I was not at all. I was polite. As you said, he has a commanding presence."

"You did not tell him no?!" Kathy asked.

"No, I did not. You seemed to enjoy the drinks last night. So I told him I would give you the message."

"But I am married. I thought I made it clear that married women do not date other men." She said.

"Well, just tell him that tomorrow or else he will show up here at 7. Again, you were right when you told him I would not object to your dating. I know I have neglected you a bit lately and do not mind Alan standing in for me and taking you out like I wish I could, but you know this project is occupying all my time right now." I said.

She remained pensive, but did not say anything. If she told him she could not date due to her marital status, I suspected he would use his "masterful" way to get her to change her mind. Also he would probably, rightfully, argue, that being married was a barrier only if her husband objected. If not, then her married status was irrelevant.

I was working from home on the project that I was assigned so I took time out to arrange her outfit for her date with Alan. Again, I was surprised that there was a stirring in my dick as I pulled out her most revealing dress and lacy panties as well as stockings and garter belt. I knew with the strapless dress she would need her sexy shelf bra and I got that out as well, envisioning the display of all that magnificent tit flesh this would afford him. I guess I should say that I and my wife would afford him.

When my wife arrived home at 5:30, I asked if she had talked with Alan. She said, "Well ... yes, we talked. I told him that I did not think that my dating him would be appropriate. However, he said that you had agreed that it would be fine and no one else mattered. He was very persuasive. He assumed that command presence and I found it difficult to disagree with him."

So you are on for tonight?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I laid out some clothing for you that Alan said he would like to see you in." I said. She gave me a quizzical look.

"This all seems so strange to me. Are you sure it is alright. I intend this to be like a first high school date, but he is a man and not a boy. What if it gets out of control? I mean I do not want to get into a make out session. I am not sure what to do. Are you sure it will be ok?" She asked.

I felt a tingling in my loins. Certainly she was right to think that things like this could happen. When she gave voice to them, I imagined them and was excited. So I said to my wife. "Just have fun. Whatever happens, I am ok with. Nothing will change how I feel about you. I love you and whatever you do is fine. As long as you have fun, I will be happy."

She gave me an uncertain look and then just turned and went to get ready. When she went into the bedroom and saw the dress laid out for her, she called to me, "Are you sure you want me to wear this dress?"

I told her, "Well, Alan does," surrendering my husbandly rights to Alan. In essence, I was telling my wife that what Alan wanted mattered more than what I (or she, for that matter) wanted, essentially that I was irrelevant. I could not see her expression, but it must have been one of surprise. She did not have to wonder at what I wanted. Was I also coming under Alan "masterful" command? I was letting Alan decide where to take my wife and how she would be dressed in public.

It was awkward, to say the least, when Alan arrived to pick up my wife. It was clearly not a familiar situation; that is quite an understatement. I mean it is unheard of in general and polite society for a married woman to be dating, let alone with her husband's consent. How does a man welcome his mate's dating partner into his home? Unchartered territory and I was nervous. When I opened the door to him, I noted that he was as advertised - a shortish, portly man with a big hook nose, fleshy lips, thick glasses, thinning hair, ugly. I was in every visible physical way his superior.

However, when he arrived, he acted like my superior, as if he were a general of an army and I a lowly private in his army. Where did this air of superiority come from? It was surprising. Was it that he led a lonely life and spent time observing human folly and this made him feel superior? Well, of course, he would feel superior to me I realized since he is dating my wife. In some way, that very act bespoke her choosing him over me, and my act of acquiescence was a statement that he was superior that he was entitled to take my wife away while I remained at home alone. I was again surprised that I found my cock thickening. Did I have a need to be humiliated? And it was humiliating that this nebbish looking man was about to take my wife on a date.

These thoughts went through my mind as he simply walked past me when I opened the door and asked if "your wife, my date" was ready. I mean what he said was correct, so what could I say. So I simply told him that she was getting ready and would be out soon. I asked if he wanted something to drink and he told (not asked) me to make him a drink, which I did. I then stood by him while he was seated and did not know what to say or do. Again, I acted as his inferior and he my superior officer. Perhaps acted is not the correct word because it felt real. Soon, however, my wife made her appearance. She looked fabulous!

Alan just stared at her, saying nothing, just taking it all in from her head to her foot and then back again to her magnificent mammaries, seeing for the first time, as he had ordered, more than a little of tit flesh bulging out of her dress. Kathy had a silly grin on her face; her expression was like that of a little girl hoping to please. She appeared a little uncertain and was slightly fidgeting. Then he simply said, "Turn around." My wife's expression changed to one of someone with her hand in the cookie jar, as though she did something wrong in not anticipating his desire, and then she quickly complied.

I had not seen this submissive side of her before. He got up and went to her and said, "Your seam on your right legs is off." (She was wearing seamed stocking, as Alan ordered.) He then lifted her dress and took hold of her stocking and slid his hand inside her stocking top and made an adjustment. They looked fine to me, but I understood his action to be one of establishing dominance and doing it in front of me. He then lowered the dress and smoothed it out. First, his hands traveled along the sides of her hips and thighs, and, then he put them down her back and, in doing so, passed his hand over my wife's ass. I stood by in mute silence, which actually spoke volumes. I guess he understood my silent inaction for he placed his hand on my wife's ass again and looked directly at me, giving it several seconds to ensure I understood our relative positions. My wife stood stock still. She did not take action to have him remove his hand nor did she object. She, like me, passively allowed this. I could not see her face, and it was only when he said, "OK; let's go" and she turned that I saw that she was blushing furiously and hanging her head.

As I sat at home, waiting for my wife to return, I again was surprised at how exciting I thought it was that my wife, in her revealing dress, was on a date with another man. He was checking out her tits and what else was he doing to my wife?

Finally they returned. I was surprised that he came in with her. He must have seen the look of surprise on my face because he said, "You look surprised. However, I understand that it is a common courtesy for a woman to invite her date in for a drink and a thank you kiss. So get us a drink."

I am embarrassed to admit that I submissively did as he told me. When I returned with the drinks, they were occupied in a kiss! I stood submissively aside, not interfering with this man holding and kissing my wife. He broke the kiss, and looked directly into my wife's eyes and said, "Did you enjoy the dinner I bought you? Did you enjoy the dance club I brought you to? Did you enjoy being my date?"

She blushed and said in a low voice, "Yes. Thank you."

He said, "You can thank me in an appropriate way. I want a real kiss, a French kiss. Now open your mouth when I kiss you. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," was what she meekly said. With that he placed one hand behind her head and pulled her face down to his and their lips met and my wife's parted. I could see that he accepted the invitation and his tongue invaded my wife's mouth. Soon they were lashing their tongues in and out of their mouths. When his right hand went to her left breast and caressed and manipulated it, she moaned but did not deny him the access he got. I felt like a foolish voyeur, watching this erotic display, while just standing there with their drinks in my hand (and my pants tenting).

I watched as he moved his right hand under the front of her dress. Finally, she asserted herself and put her hand on his wrist, attempting to dislodge his hand from her intimate part, but he was too resolute. She pulled away from the kiss and panted, "Please, I'm married."

He broke the kiss and said to her, "I'm taking your husband's place. The both of you need my help. Besides you owe me for dinner." He kept ministering to her pussy. She was still intent on saving her honor since she said, "No." However her next "no" became "Noooo ... oh, oh ooooh." I then noticed that she relaxed her grip on his wrist and then let it go and slowly she put her hand around his neck and moved her right foot about 12 inches farther apart. Her silent statement said that she had surrendered to him. She was now softly gasping as their open mouths kissed and their tongues played together. The inevitable, his mating with my wife, was now just a matter of time.

Again I had feelings of incompetence, inadequacy, inferiority. What husband stands by silently while this is going on? Instead of anger and rage the overriding emotion was one of erotic excitement. It was humiliating and exacerbated by the fact that my cock was hard - not hard in anticipation of enjoying a nice warm pussy but in anticipation of this toad of a man enjoying the pussy of my wife! Never would I have ever expected to feel that way about another man putting his hands on my wife before Alan entered the picture.

Kathy once again gasped as I watched his hand now rhythmically moving under her dress. It was very obvious that he had his finger inside her vagina and was stimulating her to heights of sexual excitement.

"Tonight you are mine," he said. She responded with a throaty voice, thick with lust, such as I had not heard, "Yessss."

Next, I heard the zipper of her dress being unzipped. No protest or action to stop it by my wife. Now it was held in place only by their bodies. Soon, Alan stepped a little away from my wife and the dress fell in a puddle at her feet. It was an incredible sight: my wife standing in her black, lacy shelf bra, black lacy panties, and garter belt and stockings in her high heels, kissing a clothed ugly man. However, he was not content with this display, which was more than he asked for when making the date with my wife. His hand reached around my wife's back and soon her bra joined her dress on the floor.

Now Alan was seeing not just some cleavage, but all of my wife's big, beautiful breasts. He went to work on them like a starving baby, sucking on her engorged, erect, big eraser sized nipples and her areola, which were puckered with excitement. Kathy simply let her head hang back with eyes closed and mouth opened breathing raggedly.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,175 Followers
12