Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife forced to have sex to keep his job.
1k words
4.25
544k
65

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,808 Followers

2: Sex Slave

My wife was taken to my boss's house after he had made us commit to that horrible agreement - but it kept me out of jail. Deborah called me from his house.

She had been taken there to spend the night. She was not allowed to take any bra or panties, in fact she rode over with him topless after she had sucked his dick and swallowed his cum.

Deborah asked if I could hear her plainly. I said I could. She had laid the receiver down and was speaking in the room. Dan wanted me to hear what was happening. That was all she said.

I then heard Dan telling her to take off her skirt and panties. He told her she was a good wife and slut for doing exactly what he said. I knew that soon my wife was going to be fucked by someone other than me for the first time.

She had already swallowed someone's cum for the first time. She never had done that for me in our 30 years of marriage. Yes, Deborah is a mature woman, 53, still quite good looking. I couldn't believe this was happening to us. But, it was my fault for embezzling from the company.

If I only knew then what we both were going to have to do to keep me out of jail. My sweet wife would be fucked not only by my boss Dan, but by mant other men as well. She would be used as their sex slave whenever and wherever they wanted her.

And that would not be all. I heard Dan say "lay on the bed and spread your legs. You are my slut now. You will be my whore. Do you understand?" Deborah, through tears and sniffles, said, "yes." She had to.

"I am now going to fuck you and cum inside you," Dan said. I knew that was for my benefit - torture. "Tell him what's happening." "He's in me. He's fucking me." I could hear sounds of probably his balls slapping against her ass.

"Tell me you're a slut. Tell me you're a whore. Say it!" "I'm a slut, I'm a whore," she said with a trembling voice. "That's right. Remember that, both of you!" Dan said. After a while I heard him say, "Tell George what I'm doing." Deb said, "honey, he's cumming inside me."

"Now get down here and suck the rest out," I heard Dan say. "Goodnight, George, pick her up at 6:30 in the morning. Sharp, not early, not late. Got that!" He hung up the phone.

Yes, I had gotten it all. I wondered what would happen through the night. I hated that I had down this to my wife. I was upset that I felt a twinge of excitement as she was being fucked - used for his pleasure.

The next morning I arrived at Dan's exactly on time. I was dressed for work and had brought some things for Deborah. As I rang the doorbell, Dan yelled, "Come in." I opened the door and entered his house. Dan said, "come back here." I walked toward Dan's voice and came to his bedroom. The door was open.

"Come on in," Dan said. Deborah was lying nude on his bed. He was naked also. "Tell your husband what you want him to do." Deborah looked at Dan as if she was pleading with him. "Tell him."

Deb looked at me and said, "come over here and eat my pussy." I could see tears in her eyes and I knew she was forced to say it. I also knew I had to do it. In front of Dan. As I moved between her legs and began to lick, I could tell he must have just fucked her. His cum was dripping out of her hole.

"Tougue it deep," she said. "Get it all." I knew this must be rehearsed. I did as she said. When I finished, Deb said, "that's not all." She turned over, sticking her ass in the air. "Lick and tongue my asshoe," she said, her head muffled in the pillow.

"I don't think he heard you," Dan said. Deb turned her head to me and said, "lick and tongue my asshole. There's cum in it for you. Just do it, now." I bent down to her ass. I licked her ass and her hole. I then stuck my tongue it. "Deeper," she said. I did.

When I finished, Dan spoke. "Deborah will get ready for work now. You sit here and wait for her while I get breakfast. Did you enjoy yours?" Deborah got up and went into the bathroom. She showered quickly, and did her hair and makeup. "I brought you some things," I said.

"I don't need them," she replied. "I brought my makeup with me last night along with some other things. But, I'm wearing what Dan picked out today." She came out of the bathroom dressed in the skirt she wore last night, a nice denim one that came a few inches above her knees, a pink sweater that buttoned in the front, and her black loafers.

What was noticable was, she had no hose on, and no bra. And no panties, I was to find out. Let me tell you about Deborah. She teaches school (history) at the local high school. She is very conservative. She has never dressed without a bra before.

She has auburn, reddish, hair and 36D breasts (or 38D) she has bought both sizes, depending on the bra. She is a little overweight, maybe 10 lbs. Her hips are probably 36, I'm really not sure. Her waist is probably a 30.

The point is, her skirt was fine, except that she had no panties on. Her sweater was fine, except she had no bra on. As she walked, her tits bounced all over the place, and her nipples were clearly visible.

I was speechless. "Just take me to work," she whispered. "We have no choice." She gathered her things and we left. As she got out of the car, I knew that all the boys and the teachers would be staring at her. What was going to happen next.

Coming...Part 3

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,808 Followers