Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 05

Story Info
Deborah, now a whore, services company and another boss.
1.5k words
4.34
295.1k
46

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,827 Followers

After the motel episode, Dan left Deborah alone for a few days. She needed it. She was sore from the fucking the college guys had given her. I still wasn't aware of all she had gone through, but I know there was some double penetration and plenty of anal.

On the next Tuesday Dan called Deborah with instructions as to how she was to dress again. I told her that this had gone too far and I was calling a stop to it, even if it meant jail for me. She just seemed somewhat numb at my announcement. OK, it was way too late, but I had to do something.

I went into the office and talked to Dan. "This is all over," I said. "It has gone too far. Send me to jail or whatever, but its over."

"I don't think so," Dan replied. "You bet I'll send your ass to jail. You'll lose the house and everything you've got. Deborah will still have to work as a pro, and I'll send the pics to her school and to your kids and family."

I was speechless. "What pics?" I asked.

"We've got a full length movie of the motel room with the college kids. Quite interesting. You want to see it? I imagine Deborah's principal would be interested, and the school board, as well as your kids."

"You're lying, you don't have any pictures at all," I retorted. With that Dan put a DVD in his computer.

"Come around this side of my desk and get a good view," Dan said. I could see Deborah on top of a blond haired man, maybe 20 yrs old. She was riding his dick for all it was worth. Several other young men stood around the bed with their dicks out. She bent down and took a particularly large black one into her mouth as she was ordered to suck it.

One very young looking kid with black curly hair moved behind her and began fingering her asshole. I watched as he replaced his finger with his (gratefully) somewhat smallish dick. She was servicing three at a time.

Dan broke my silence with, "she takes a big one in the ass a little later. But hell, you can have a copy. I've got several. Still want to go to jail?" I was silent. I knew he would do everything he said.

"Please don't send this tape to anyone," I pleaded. I knew it would destroy Deborah if our kids saw it, or her parents.

"Call her up," Dan demended. I called Deborah on her cell. Even though she was already at school, she answered it since it was from me. I never call her during class unless it's an emergency.

I told her Dan wanted to talk to her. The tape was still playing. He turned the sound up. "Hear that?" Dan placed the phone near the microphone. The guys were yelling, "fuck the bitch, yea, she's got a sweet ass for a whore. Tell us whore, you're married, right? You must love this young cock. Tell us what you want!" I could easily hear Deborah on the tape saying, "fuck me, fuck me, give it to me hard."

Deborah was crying when Dan handed the phone back to me. He had talked to her for quite a while longer while he had me go to his private restroom and wait until he wa finished. "I've got to do some things," Deborah mumbled, choking through her tears. "Don't come home until after eight. We'll have some company earlier...and later," she said.

She hung up. Dan looked at me, "you're pathetic. You better do what she said. You've just made it worse for the both of you now."

I was to later learn that she was to seduce her principal, get him to come over to our house, and fuck him in our bed. Her principal was a little older than her and a real jerk. We both had jerks for bosses. I didn't doubt that he would go for her easily. He always bordered on being inappropriate with the female teachers.

I stayed at work late, then went out to eat afterward, taking my time, waiting until eight when I could go home. I wondered what awaited me there.

There were no cars in the drive except Deborah's when I arrived. She was in the shower. She said nothing to me when I spoke to her. Her eyes were like in a daze. She was hurt, angry, and silent. Still, I knew she would go through whatever Dan had told her to do. She would do anything to keep that tape from our children. What I didn't know at the time was that her principal had just left our house.

He had been calling her to his office for any excuse over the last couple of weeks, since she had been dressing as Dan had told her to. She told me that Dan had instructed her to do whatever it took to fuck her principal that afternon. She had an aide watch her class, went into the restroom and removed her bra and panties. She walked to the principal's office and just opened his door and went right in.

He was sitting at his desk and was surprisd to see her. She bent over his desk, giving him a view of her tits. She was talking about text books again, but watched his eyes, they were fixed on her tits. She moved her hand up and unbuttoned tow buttons. Now her tits were in full view.

Doug didn't know what was going on, but liked it none the less. He reached up and cupped her breast, squeezing it and pinching her nipple. Then he did to other one the same. Deborah just kept on talking text books as if nothing were happening. She didn't know what to say. She just knew that she had to fuck him and was willing to do whatever it took.

She moved around his desk, sitting on the edge, right in front of him. As she sat down, her skirt moved up on her thighs some. She parted her legs, showing him her pantyless pussy. He stared for a moment, not believing his luck. Deborah just kept talking about textbooks.

Doug moved his hand up her thigh and his finger into her pussy. He fingered her for a while, and then stood up. She knew he would fuck right in his office, but Dan had instructed her to fuck him in our bed. She stood up, rubbed his now hard cock through his pants and said, "I'll be home by four, can yo come over and play?"

Doug didn't know why he was getting so lucky, just that Deborah had really been dresssing sexy lately. He wasn't about to ask any questions and risk messing this up..... He was at our house, pulling into our driveway, before Deborah got the garage door closed.

She walked around to the front door and invited him in. He immediately pinned her to the wall, fondled her tits and ass, dry humping her right in the foyer. Deborah pushed him back, saying, "not here, let's go in the bedroom." If she was going to fuck this lecherous man, she was going to do it exactly as she had been told to by Dan.

She was unbuttoning her blouse and unzipping her skirt as she walked to the bed. She wanted to get this over with quickly. She stepped out of her shoes, her skirt dropped and she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. She pulled her blouse to the sides, revealing her full tits. Doug had his dick out and was climbing between her legs immediately.

His dick was long and skinney, and he had more pubic hair than she had even seen. He stuck it in her quickly and began to fuck her as if there were no tomorrow. He reached his hands under her ass, squeezing her mounds. He sucked one tit and then the other. He came quickly, shooting his cum deep within her. He had left soon after, telling her he would see her tomorrow.

About 8:30 Steve drove up. Carl was with him. Steve was not a bad guy, even though he was best friends with Dan, even though he had fucked my wife. Carl, on the other hand, was sickening to me. I really hated him. He had kept me from getting a promotion, and in general was highly critical of everything I did.

Come to think of it, Steve is a jerk! Just compared to Carl, he's not so bad. When Steve and Carl arrived, Deborah came out of the bedroom. She had been getting ready. She had fixed her hair, put on fresh makeup, and dressed...in thigh-high fishnet garters and a black garter belt, a silk red corset with black lace trim, no panties. She had shaved her pubic hair all except for a patch right above her pussy. The corset pushed her breasts up, but didn't cover her nipples. She looked like a dream.

"Looks light you've got the couch," Steve said to me. "We've been invited to spend the night." As he and Carl started to the bedroom, he said, "do go out and get us some beer. Bud Light for me, and Coors for Carl. Deb, what do you want?"

"Smirnoff light," she answered. She was accepting her new life.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,827 Followers