Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 08

Story Info
Deborah "pulls the train".
1k words
4.27
225.2k
31

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,812 Followers

As told by Deborah:

Here I am, sucking off yet another man I don't know. He is number five, and the woman is next. He does have a nice dick, I really got wet as I licked it, flicking my tongue over the head, teasing it, before I took it through my lips into my mouth. I have sucked on it only a short time, but I think he is about to cum. I have swallowed the first four, with only a little of their cum dripping on my chin or onto my tits. I don't know if I can keep this up.

Being as matter of fact about as I can is the only way I'm going to get through this day. I wonder if he can tell what I'm thinking as I look into his eyes. Yea, here it goes, his eyes have betrayed him, he's about to cum. Lips tight, Deborah, swallow as he shoots and it'll be easier.

Now the woman, please, no. She's just another body, it doesn't matter. She's a little overweight, just like me. But she does look manly. That's it, pretend she's a man without a dick!

"Hi, I'm Amy," she says. "Let me help you with that cum on your chin, that's it, suck it off my finger. That's a good girl. I like the look of the cum on your tits, I'm sure there will be a lot more before the afternoon is over. Have you ever licked pussy, before, honey? Let's move to the restroom. These guys don't need to watch us play."

She takes my hand and we head for the restroom amid jeers and leers, and smacking of my ass by some of the men as we pass them. More that one cry out, "Not fair!, You got to see us."

Oh, God, keep it together, Deborah. I can feel the tears well up in my eyes. I'm in this restroom, dressed only in a garter belt, hose and high heeled shoes, cum all over my tits, standing as this dyke fingers my pussy.

"Put your foot on the toilet, I'm going to taste you," Amy orders. I am shaking as I do. "I like that, nervous, scared. It really is your first time, Isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," I tell her, tears now running down my face.

"Then I'm glad it's in a public restroom, with men who know you and your husband, standing outside the door, knowing what's going on. Men you've either already sucked off, or who you will shortly have to. Men who can fuck you as they want. Men whose cum you'll take as they please," Amy is hard.

Now she is on one knee, licking and tonguing my pussy. I think she likes that I'm crying as she's doing it.

"That was good," Amy says, looking me in the eyes. "Want to taste yourself?" It really isn't a question, as Amy holds my head and thrusts her tongue in my mouth, holding me, as her tongue explores mine. "Open your mouth wide," Amy orders. She spits in my mouth. Oh, what next?

"I think you'll have to be on your knees to do me," Amy says. She unzips her skirt, stepping out of it, and has me take her white full panties off. I can see that she is wet, as she orders me to lick it.

"Now stick your tongue in deep," she orders. Her juices taste sweeter and not as salty as the men. "You will learn to do this well. I'm Dan's assistant. He is such a pervert. He tells me I can have you when I wish. You will want to keep me very happy, understand? Now suck my juices!"

She begins to cum in my mouth and her juices flow. I think she'll never stop as I dutifully suck her cunt. I know she got off on humiliating me as much as she did me licking her.

"One more thing before you're through," Amy says. Dan has told me how well you tongue his asshole. Now, do mine very well, if you know what's good for you." Amy turns around and bends over, sticking her ass right in my face. I tongue and suck it as she orders.

George, Deborah's husband, now picks up the story:

Dan called me to let me know that Deborah had done OK sucking the men off, and that Amy, his assistant, had enjoyed her as well. And, oh, yea, he said, her jaws are sore! He laughed. Son of a bitch! It was more than enough that Deborah had to fuck the entire staff, but this dyke was too much.

I understood that Deborah was to be in one of the hotel rooms and that the company employees knew which one, and that a few select employees would have her to themselves, privately. After that, the room would be open for anyone to come in as they liked.

She was to "pull the train." That is she would have to fuck them all, as they took her, one after another. How many? I thought as I worried about my wife.

Dan called me later to tell me that he had taken a couple of pictures of Deborah and would email them to me. He called once later to say that things had gotten a "little out of hand" and that about ten of the men had waited patiently in line to fuck her, one after another. But, he went on to tell me, the others couldn't wait and were "ganging" her as we spoke.

Deborah was riding one man, while trying to give hand jobs to two others and suck yet another. He hung up as he told me that Manuel, one of the janitors, was trying to fuck her ass, and he wanted to see if she could take five men at once. He emailed me a couple of pictures he took at the hotel.

Dan brought her home about 4:00 am the next morning. She was wearing a hotel robe. Cum was all in her hair and on her face, tits, and all over.

"I told them I had to take her home, but they could all jack off on her before we left. You should have seen it! Cum going everywhere. I think they call it buk-kake. She looks pretty, don't you think?"

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,812 Followers