Wife Discovers Erotic Photography Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife poses for more erotic photographs.
3.9k words
4.63
116.5k
125

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,426 Followers

************************

This is a continuation of a story about a wife's evolution into infidelity with other men. It contains my usual themes of wife infidelity, cuckolding, and voyeurism. I appreciate the feedback I have received and some of the correspondence. I have taken some of your suggestions and interwoven them into my stories. I look forward to your continued comments.

Background: The story takes place before digital photography, the Internet, cell phones, etc.

************************

Stephanie called Jeff to arrange another shoot. "Jeff, those shots were really great. My husband and I both liked them. You made me look so hot and sexy."

Jeff replied, "I'm glad you guys liked them. You were the one who made them look that way. I was just taking the pictures."

"You're too modest. I want to schedule another session. My husband would like me to pose for more erotic black and white shots. I can be a lot naughtier the way you suggested."

"That's great. I was hoping you would want to model some more. The black and whites will allow us more creativity."

Stephanie explained she was a marketing consultant and was flexible during the day. "I'm not going to tell my husband. It will be a surprise when I call him to pick up the new photos."

"That's a good idea. I process all of my black and whites, so I can have them ready for you in less than a week. It is also more discrete than sending them out to a lab."

They scheduled a time and discussed the types of poses he had in mind.

A week later, Stephanie called her husband at work. "Hi honey. Can you stop by Jeff's on your way home?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

"He has some new pictures for us. Some black and whites."

"Black and whites? When did you have another session?"

"Less than a week ago. I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, you sure did. I can't wait to see them."

"I can't either. And remember the rules. No peeking. Just come upstairs when you get home. I'll be waiting for you."

Chris stopped by the studio. Jeff greeted him and suggested they go into the office.

Jeff handed Chris an envelope. "Here you go. You and Stephanie are really going to like these. I'm glad she wanted to try more erotic poses. She is really hot and uninhibited. I guess she has already said that you can't see them until you get home."

"I can't wait to see them. She did tell me I couldn't peek." Chris saw some other black and whites on the desk. "Can I take a look at these?"

Jeff said go ahead. Chris looked at the photos. There were a couple of different models. Some of photos had hands on the models' bodies. He liked one where there was just a breast with a hand fondling the nipple.

"Jeff, these are pretty hot."

"I know. Don't you think it adds to the dimension of eroticism and mystery? You don't know the identity of the models."

"It really does. I could even know one of the women and not be able to tell who they are."

"That's the idea. How would you feel if Stephanie posed with another model?"

"I don't know. That might be kind of hot. But I think I'll see how she likes posing more erotically before I ask her about posing with another model. She may think that is going too far."

Jeff handed him another envelope with some more black and whites, "Here, show her these."

Chris thanked him and left to get home to his wife.

He went up stairs as soon as he arrived at their townhouse. Stephanie was already in bed. She was wearing a short sheer see through nightgown. He leaned over and kissed her. "Looks like you're ready." He handed her the envelope with her pictures. "Here they are. You can preview them while I am in the shower."

The other envelope was down stairs. They could look at those later.

Stephanie immediately removed the photos from the envelope. She called out to Chris in the bathroom, "Don't be long honey. You're really going to like these."

He climbed right into bed and Stephanie handed him a batch. They compared notes as they studied Stephanie's new shots. His wife was totally nude in most of them. She was wearing stockings the way she was in the last glamour shot.

He was looking at one with Stephanie on her back with legs spread. The camera level was slightly below her vagina, angled up between her legs. Her breasts ere firm and nipples erect. Her face and head were slightly out of focus.

"Stephanie, this one is really explicit."

"Check out the next one."

He looked at a similar pose except one of her hands was on her slit. "How did you feel posing for these?"

"I felt really hot. I was unsure about spreading my legs like that. But Jeff reassured me. As you can see, most of my pussy is in light shadow."

They passed the other ones back and forth like trading cards. Chris showed his wife another one taken from the side. It showed from her breasts down to mid-thigh. One of her hands was brushing her light curls.

"That is hot. I liked posing for that one. I couldn't tell if Jeff was taking full shots or not. He took a lot more pussy shots. I felt so naughty spreading my legs for the camera."

She showed him more. She was on her knees with her head lowered to the sheet, resting on her arms, "I really like these. Jeff moved around the bed, while I stayed in the basic position. It makes me look I am ready for a lover."

Chris looked at them. One had her facing the camera, another with her head turned away. Others had her legs spread. In one, taken at an angle from the rear, her slit and cunt hairs were visible. It even showed the cute rosebud of her ass.

Chris told his wife, "These are really erotic. The fantasy is what it's all about. We have to get a couple of these enlarged."

They both put the photos aside. They had another intense love making session. Chris finished her with her on her knees just like the photos.

"God, Stephanie, your pussy has been wet ever since you started posing. Were you thinking of a lover?"

"My pussy has been wet. I was having your fantasies. I had fantasies about a lover fucking me, while Jeff photographed us."

With the added stimulation of Stephanie posing for erotic photographs, and her revelation of fantasizing about a lover, the husband and wife climaxed at the same time. Chris kept the position until his cock relaxed.

They collapsed on the bed. They remained that way, basking in the afterglow of sex. Chris said he was going downstairs to get some seltzer water. Stephanie thanked him and said she would like a glass.

He brought up the seltzer and the other envelope. Stephanie was still looking at the photos. She remembered how aroused she was, spreading her legs like that while Jeff photographed her and his assistant helped arrange her.

Chris said to his wife, "You really like those, don't you." He handed her a glass of seltzer and the envelope, "Here take a look at these."

"Wow. These are really hot. Look at this one." She referred to one with a white female and black male. the male model was cupping one of the other model's breasts. Their faces were not visible. "This one is a black and white, black and white."

They looked at the rest of them, making comments on the models. Chris asked his wife, "If you really like them, why don't you try posing like this."

"Are you crazy? It would be hot to pose like this, but you aren't thinking this through. If I pose with another model, it wouldn't be a case of lying on my back and letting him feel my breast or on my stomach while he touches my ass." She pointed to the models' positions. "Look at the angle of his arm while he played with her nipple. It is pointed down. That means he was right next to her."

"I see your point. But it is still real erotic."

"To pose like this, I would be nude in bed with another man. I know you have your fantasies, but are you ready for this? I have only had three sessions. I can pose some more. Maybe some more erotic ones. I could even get myself off while Jeff photographs me."

"It is erotic. If you are in bed with another guy, it's just art. Most of the photos only show bodies. It would be anonymous. It's not like you would be having sex or anything."

"Well, I don't know. I have to think about it. I'm not making any promises. But If I do, there is a condition. When you look at them, you cannot get mad or be jealous. If you do, I'm not posing anymore. You will have to be content with the ones we already have."

Chris agreed to her conditions. Stephanie called up Jeff to set up another shoot. "My husband and I really liked the erotic shots. I want to schedule another session."

"That's great Stephanie. I really like taking erotic photos of you. What do you want to do next?'

"I think I want to do some of the ones we discussed."

"Really? Your husband was ok with those?"

"It was his idea. Having those pictures with two models on your desk, so he could see them, was a good idea. He couldn't wait to show them to me. But I don't want to do the real explicit ones like you showed me. I need to make sure I am comfortable with another model touching me. Besides, I need to see Chris's reaction."

"Do you have anyone in mind?" Jeff suggested the black model from the photos he showed Stephanie.

"Not for this one. He is too hung. What about the senior from the college art class? He is real good looking and has a nice size cock. I don't want to scare my husband off."

"Sounds good. I will call you after I talk to him and we can work out the details."

Chris liked looking at Stephanie's photos in between shoots. He especially liked the black and white photos. Stephanie caught him a couple of times lightly stroking himself while looking at her more explicit nudes.

One thing was for sure, Chris was constantly horny.

Stephanie decided to surprise her husband again. She called him at work and told him to stop by Jeff's again. He asked what type of photos they were.

She told him it was a surprise. "I think you're really going to like them."

He couldn't wait to see them. He wondered if she posed with another model.

He found Jeff in his office. "I hear you have some more photos for us?"

Jeff replied, "You're really going to like these. That's all I can say. Stephanie swore me to secrecy."

Chris thought about his wife's new fantasy. "We are both looking forward to seeing them."

He saw some other photographs on Jeff's desk. He asked, "Mind if I take a look at those."

"Sure. But, you probably won't be interested in them.."

"Oh. I see what you mean. I guess I knew men posed, but never looked at any."

"Men can be exhibitionists. The younger guys are generally art students building a portfolio for a modeling career."

One of them was an older guy. Chris noticed he was pretty well hung. "What about this guy. Is he an art student?"

Jeff laughed, "No he's not. I shouldn't show you this, but I feel I can trust you." He handed Chris a couple of photos. "Here take a look at these."

The first photograph was a black and white of the same man. He and a woman were on the studio bed. He was on his back with a full erection. It was only partially visible, as the rest of it was in the woman's mouth. One of her hands was fondling his tight balls. Her wedding ring was clearly visible. The angle was such that all of her face was not visible.

The second showed the same married woman on her knees with her head resting on the bed. Her head was turned away from the camera. The photograph captured the man kneeling behind her fucking her. Half of his cock was in her pussy.

"These are hot. But, what's the big deal? I knew you photographed couples together. It looks like a married woman having sex with her husband."

"She is married, but not to him. Her husband set up the shoot."

Chris was incredulous. Jeff explained since his studio was not in a high traffic area, he offered some more discrete services. He has used this man for situations where a couple liked someone older and hung to pose with the wife.

Chris noticed the woman appeared to be a lot younger than her companion. She was a brunette. Her breasts were larger than Stephanie's. From what he could tell, she looked very sexy. He expressed disbelief.

"You and Stephanie are practically newlyweds. You would be surprised what some couples like. But enough of this. You need to get home with your new photos."

He picked up the envelope with Stephanie's session. He may have his fantasies, but he was not going to show Stephanie the ones with the young married woman and the older hung man.

When he got home, they repeated their ritual. Stephanie was in bed wearing a short robe. Chris handed her the envelope to sort the photos, while he went to refresh with a shower.

When he returned to the bedroom, Stephanie was nude. She was on her stomach looking at the photos. Chris didn't see the need to put anything on. He paused to admire his wife's nudity. She looked exactly like some of her poses. He took in the curvature of her spine spreading to the width of her hips.

The shots were similar to the last shoot. Chris couldn't get enough of seeing his wife's sexy body. She started out teasing wearing bikini panties and one of his white dress shirts. The series ended taken from above with the shirt totally unbuttoned and arms out stretched.

He told his wife, "Those look hot. I love your breasts stretched taut like that. Show me some more."

He was beginning to think Stephanie decided not to pose with another model. But that's alright, maybe it was for the best.

He was surprised at the next one. This had a male hand cupping one of her taut breasts. Her nipple was erect and the surrounding aureoles dimpled. The other model must have been stimulating her. Stephanie was right about her previous description. From the angle of his arm, they must have been in bed together.

The other shots were all anonymous. Stephanie's face was not fully visible. Chris was mesmerized. The photographs showed the other model touching her. His hands touched various parts of her breasts and stomach. One had a couple of his fingers just under the band of her panties. He must have been touching her soft curls.

Chris said about a couple, "These are really erotic. The black and whites make you look so sensuous."

He was referring to shots with a pair of lips just above her nipple, lips touching her belly button, and a tongue touching her abdomen right above her panties. A couple showed the other model lying next to her. His soft cock and pubic hair were visible. He was in good shape with well defined muscles. Chris was relieved that they were not lying close together. He pointed out one where the male model had his hand on the female's upper thigh. Her leg was more upright, bent at the knee. The suggestion was a lover opening her legs. Since he couldn't tell it was Stephanie he was just thinking of her as an anonymous female model.

There was one shot that showed the female model's lower face and her breast being fondled. Her lips were parted and the tip of her tongue showing.

Stephanie said to her husband, "You must like these. What do you think so far? Is this what you were expecting?"

"Yeah, these are great. They really accent the fantasy aspect. I like the way the mystery of the female model."

"The female model? You mean me?"

Chris explained to her he was thinking of her as an anonymous erotic model.

Stephanie thought about that suggestion. She agreed it was more erotic that way.

She gave him some other ones. "In these the female model is reciprocating the pleasure."

The male model was on his back. The female was on her side, leaning on one elbow hovering over him. The female was touching one of his nipples with her tongue. She was caressing the other one with her hand. The shots progressed as the female kissed and licked down his stomach and abdomen, ending just below his navel. His cock and balls were detailed. Her hand was on his upper thigh only a couple of inches from his genitals

Chris wasn't quite prepared for this, but was aroused thinking of the anonymous female model. He studied the photos more closely.

He told Stephanie, "I like the way the female model's engagement and wedding rings are shown. It adds even more mystery."

Stephanie led her husband on and teased him. "What kind of mystery?"

"She could be a married woman in bed with her husband or in bed with a lover."

She turned and kissed her husband's ear. "And which mystery do you like?"

He hesitated before answering, "She is a married woman in bed with a lover."

"That is even more erotic. Here are some more of the married woman and her lover."

The wife was on her stomach leaning on her elbows. Her head was bent down with her hair pushed to one side exposing her neck. She was just wearing panties.

The male model was on his side next to her leaning on one elbow. His hand was resting on her lower back above her panties. Chris noticed he was much closer. The photo didn't show it, but his cock must have been brushing the married model's hip.

The next shot was a close-up of the male's lips on the married female's neck. Jeff took a series of shots from different focal lengths.

Chris pointed out the next one with the male model's hands inside the wife's panties feeling one of the globes of her ass. She told Chris that Jeff was using her panties as a prop.

She said to him, "This shot really came out great. Don't you think it is more erotic with the lover's hand inside the married woman's panties instead of just feeling her bare ass?"

Chris agreed, "These are really hot. Show me some more."

Stephanie kept showing him more shots. Her lover had a hand pulling down one side of her panties partially exposing her. The married woman's face was out of focus looking back at her panties being pulled down.

The wife was now on her knees with her ass in the air. The male model was kneeling next to her hip. He was pulling down her panties with both hands. Chris noticed his cock was still flaccid. The subsequent shots had his hands on her hips and upper thighs. When her panties were removed, she spread her legs further apart. Depending on the camera angle her slit and curly hairs were visible.

Stephanie was getting highly aroused thinking about the shoot. Since she was either on her stomach or on her knees, she didn't see what was happening. She only heard Jeff's directions and felt her lover's hands on her body.

Chris told her, "You know I liked the other shot of you on your knees, but having another model in the shot touching you is even more erotic."

His wife set the photographs aside. "You mean the married woman and her lover?"

She was still on her stomach. Chris leaned on his side just like her lover in the shoot. He nuzzled her neck. Stephanie let out a moan.

He said, "The best part is when the married woman is back in bed with her husband after being with her lover."

Stephanie's voice lowered, "Did you like seeing my lover touch me?"

"Yeah, I did."

He continued to kiss down his wife's back. Stephanie relived the shoot starting when Jeff told the other model to cup her breast and play with her nipple. She had gasped when he lowered his head and took her nipple in her mouth. She didn't know what to expect, but liked the sensation.

He reached her ass and kissed the sensitive area around her cute dimples. Stephanie was really getting turned between her husband's ministrations and remembering the other model touching her.

"That's it honey, kiss me like my lover did."

He ran his tongue down her crack to her pink little rosebud. She arched her back pushing her ass against his tongue. They were both going wild. He told her to get on her knees and he mounted her from the rear.

They both collapsed on their backs, chest heaving.

Stephanie played with her husband's nipples. "So I take it you liked the pictures? Would you like some more of me and my lover?"

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,426 Followers
12