Wife Discovers Her Needs Ch. 01

Story Info
Real estate agent wife discovers her wild side.
6.9k words
3.86
52.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sue is 52 and works as a real estate agent for a firm you've probably heard of. It's been the perfect career for her because she loves to be in charge. She plans everything, which is nice because I tend to fly by the seat of my pants.

Sue has short blond hair, is about 5'6", 125 pounds with a nice set of fake tits, 36c. She got the tits because she was working out so much earlier in her life her natural breasts, which were nice and perky, seemed to vanish, replaced by firm muscle. She's not so muscled up you'd call her a bodybuilder, but she could pass for a fitness model. When she wears a skirt, a jacket with the blouse unbuttoned just above the bra clasp and high heels she is stunning. It sells a lot of houses. In a swimsuit, she still has the defined biceps that make her look so sexy she always gets a lot of looks. Plus a nice tan to complete the package.

We had always enjoyed a great sex life. She was adventurous from the get-go, willing to have sex outside when we were younger, not necessarily in public but she was bold that way. In hotels, away from home, she wouldn't mind being nude in front of open windows, knowing that someone may be watching her. In short, she had the confidence that comes with taking care of her body and being successful on the job. But it was always between us, never with outsiders. That was going to change soon enough.

But there was one area where things weren't going as well as she liked. I'm a couple years older than Sue and things gradually stopped working as well as they used to. I tried all the pills but nothing seemed to help. Slowly, I could tell her satisfaction was waning. One night she pulled out a large vibrator I had never seen before and asked if I would use it on her, which of course I did. As I was maneuvering it around I was thinking how hot it was that Sue went to a sex shop on her own and picked it out. I wondered how long she spent there. Did she ask questions of the clerk? We live in a modest sized town where real estate agents are minor celebrities so I wondered if anyone had recognized her. "Oh yes, right there, right there," she moaned as I found the spot and pushed a button to adjust the vibration.

After she came I asked her my questions. She was sincere. "Honey, I don't want to hurt your feelings but there are certain things I need. That's why I got the vibrator. I was going to tell you but I didn't know how it would go over so I just thought to bring it out while we were in bed together."

We discussed my condition and she told me how much she loved me and wanted to be with me forever and this was just a small thing she needed, like I needed to go fishing.

Then the words came that would change our lives.

"Of course, I would never seek out the real thing. Unless you were OK with it."

The room was dark so she couldn't see the expression on my face at those words. Wow. Her with another man? It's not like I hadn't thought of that before, I mean, her standing in those windows showing off her body to strangers (perhaps) was a turn-on for me in a big way. I loved it. But it was fantasy. Until now.

"You haven't been with another man yet, right?" I asked gingerly.

"No, sweetie, of course not. I would never without your full knowledge and agreement. You could even pick him out for us."

I sat up on my elbows and faced her. "Where is this coming from?"

Then she sighed and told me how she was showing a house to one of her clients, a very sexy older woman not unlike herself who came to the showing with a man about 15 years her junior. Sue said she wasn't sure how to broach the subject of who the man was, boyfriend or husband? Eventually the woman noticed Sue's apprehension and took her aside and explained the man was her lover but that she had permission from her husband to play. Sue said her response was to ask if that really happened. The client told her "oh yes, you'd be surprised how much it does. People's needs change as they get older. My husband and I have been married 34 years. I still need certain things. He can't always provide them. So we worked it out like adults who love each other deeply."

Sue said she was shocked but intrigued. Later that day while closing up the house she said she stripped naked and lay on the homeowners' large mahogany dining room table and masturbated herself to a crushing orgasm thinking about the client and her younger lover and what they would do together. Then she got dressed and went to our local sex shop. She said she sat in the parking lot for some time contemplating whether it was safe to go in (for the reasons I mentioned earlier, being recognized the biggie). There were other cars in the lot so she was sure some people were in there. Maybe somebody she had sold a house to, or worse, even worked with. She told me the more she thought about it the hotter it made her. What if someone did recognize her and word spread about where she was? She said she had never thought of herself in that way before, that other men might desire her beyond the mere fact that she was a "woman." She told me she looked in the rearview mirror and fixed her make-up. She looked at her blouse, very white and very professional. It was sheer enough she had to wear a thin tank top underneath. Right then she decided to remove the tank top and her bra. She put the blouse back on and tried to see just how see-through it was, which was difficult in the car. What the hell? She decided not to put the jacket back over it. What they saw, they saw.

Sue told me she grabbed her purse and headed into the sex shop. It was on a busy street near the mall, a strange location, but she said that made it all the more exciting. She walked across the parking lot, her high heels clicking on the asphalt, the cool air of the evening causing her nipples to pop and strain against the thin material of the blouse. As she reached for the door a man came out. He was older, maybe 60 or so.

"Let me get the door for you, Miss," he said and held it for her, eyeing her nipples as she breezed by him.

"Oh my god, that felt so sexy," she told me. "I saw his eyes looking right at my chest. He didn't care that I knew!" I chuckled at that. Yes, that's who we are, isn't it?

Once inside she said the young clerk behind the counter acknowledged her with a "hello" and she said "hi" back and turned down an aisle to start browsing and see what was available. Frankly, she wasn't quite sure why she was there, she told me. Then she said it was for a vibrator. Of which there were many. Not having done any research she was at a loss to know which one to get. Until the young clerk came over.

"Can I help you find something?" he asked her. The clerk was maybe 22 with blondish hair and a slight build, some razor stubble on his still boyish face.

She said she was startled and hemmed and hawed at first but then found her confidence.

"Yes, I'm looking for a vibrator and really don't know what to look for."

The young guy was professional.

"Well, are you looking for size, something to fill you up, or just something to make you feel all warm and satisfied?"

She said his eyes never left hers. Sue was firm in her answer.

"I want something to fill me up."

"In that case, many of my customers like the 'Black Beauty.'" He reached for a 10-inch vibrator from the display that was jet black and veiny. "It has multiple speeds and vibrations. Even an add-on to stimulate the clit. Always a pleaser."

"OK, I'll take," said Sue, starting to get a bit nervous. She said she fought with herself to overcome it, to remember that she was used to being in charge, getting what she wanted, and making others follow her lead. That bucked her up a bit.

"Great, follow me to the register and I'll ring you up."

The clerk walked back to the register holding the big black vibrator for Sue. Just then a man walked up holding a collar and blindfold to purchase. The clerk was polite.

"Let me ring him up first and then I'll take care of you, OK?" he said to my wife. Sue nodded and waited her turn while the clerk set the vibrator on the counter. The other customer looked at it and then turned to Sue.

"Wow, that's the biggest vibe I've ever seen. You must mean business."

Sue smiled at him and nodded at his purchase. "Who's the lucky lady that gets to wear those?"

"My wife. She's very submissive. Does everything I tell her to, no matter what. She used to have so-so orgasms. Now, it's shooting stars every time. Ever thought about submitting?"

Sue was taken aback by the question.

"Um, no. No, I haven't."

"Maybe you should. A hot lady like you would look great in a collar and hand-cuffs."

"Well, thank you. I will take that under advisement."

"Also, those headshots of you in the Sunday paper don't do you justice. You are much sexier than that."

Sue said she was flabbergasted, not knowing what to do. The man said nothing more, taking his purchase and leaving. But the clerk was curious.

"Headshots in the paper? What's he talking about?"

Sue hesitated but felt tingles in her pussy at the thought that someone knew. She wasn't prepared to tell anyone her profession but didn't want to be rude.

"Oh, um, well I sell houses and, you know, they put our picture in the paper with the real estate ads." Sue said her nipples got harder than they've ever been at that revelation to a stranger.

"Cool! I'm going to buy a Sunday paper and tell my friends I sold a 'Black Beauty' to that lady!" The clerk chuckled to himself and then handed Sue her change. "Don't worry, lady. We keep our clients' confidentiality sacred. Your secret is safe with me." Then he looked directly at her nipples, staring. "Too bad it's just a headshot."

Sue glanced down at her own chest and saw her nipples sticking out profusely, their darkness clearly visible. She fought her nervousness. Or was it desire?

"Well, thank you. I appreciate the discretion. I may want to come back."

"If you do, you should try the video booths. Lots of fun happens there."

Sue thanked him for the suggestion.

"Does this come with batteries?" she asked him.

"No, those are separate. But, I'll tell you what. Because you wore that top with no bra and let everyone see your nipples, I'll give them to you for free."

Sue blushed. "I wasn't sure how this top looked without anything underneath."

"Trust me, it's amazing. That top is pretty see-through and you seem to be a little aroused. Maybe a lot aroused."

Sue took the batteries and smiled at the clerk.

"Yes, I am. I've never done something like this before. I like it."

"Cool. Hope you come back. And don't forget about the booths."

Sue said she wouldn't and walked back out to her car. Once there she tore open the package to the vibrator and inserted the batteries. She pulled her panties down and shoved it in her pussy. She was so wet the whole 10 inches easily slid inside her. She used it until she had a crushing orgasm.

"I had no idea, honey," was all I could say.

"Well, I'm sorry, sweetie. But I'm afraid I need more. I want you to help me. I won't do it without you or if you don't want me to."

That seemed like a lot to shoulder. Either her eternal dissatisfaction or I turn my wife over to a stranger. Had it been any other woman I might have chosen that point to walk away. But I knew Sue. She was honest with me. We went to church every Sunday for what that matters. I chose the latter, she could play.

"I don't want to know who they are," she instructed me. "You set it all up and then take me there. I trust you."

So that was it. The next day I put on an ad on Craigslist indicating a mature, fit hot wife was looking to hook up with a man. Sue wasn't specific at all in what type of man it had to be but I assumed she'd want someone with a big, hard dick. Needless to say the replies came pouring in. It was a bit emasculating looking at all the dick pics. Big, hard dicks, unlike mine. One response caught my eye. It was the wording. Sounded very human, very down to earth. For a first time I thought that is the type of person we should pursue. His name was Joe and he included two photos, one of him from behind naked and one of his cock. Limp it looked to be about six inches. His from-behind photo looked like he was a fit, trim, middle-aged (52) guy. Normal. Great.

I emailed back and said we were interested in meeting him. He responded fairly quickly saying he was glad and excited and would welcome us to come to his place. He lived about 10 miles outside of town all alone with a neighbor that wasn't close by. Should be pretty private. Again, that sounded like what we were looking for. He said he was retired and available whenever. He sent the address. I looked it up on Google maps and it was out there, pretty rural, not much around from what I could see on street view. A 25 minute drive from our house. I looked up the owner of the house and it wasn't "Joe" but that was all-right. I didn't tell him our real names either, except Sue's.

When Sue came home that evening I let her know I had it set up for Friday evening.

"What do you want to know about him, sweetie?" I asked her.

"I told you, nothing. Well, maybe his name?"

"Joe."

She smiled and walked toward me removing her jacket as she did. She had nothing underneath and the nipples on her tan firm tits were hard as stones.

"Will you use my toy on me tonight?" she asked me. She didn't even bother asking if I was hard or could get hard. I told her yes and she kissed me deeply. "I love you," she whispered and headed to the bedroom to shower and change out of her work clothes.

****

Friday arrived and it seemed normal from the start. But we both knew it wasn't a normal day. It was the day I was going to turn my wife over to another man. Sue went to work as usual but even she had trouble concentrating. She called me to tell me.

"Sweetie, I'm so looking forward to tonight. I'm so horny just thinking about it!" she gushed over the phone. "I took my bra off before meeting with my first clients this morning. I felt so naughty. The husband was definitely checking out my nipples, they were so hard. I hope I didn't lose the sale to a jealous wife!" she laughed at that.

I couldn't recall hearing her be so carefree and happy. No, it wasn't happy. It was joy. She was joyous in a new found freedom, as if maybe she had been bottling this sexiness up all her life and now she could uncork it, safely and with my permission. I liked her this way.

"Did you take care of yourself after they left?" I asked.

"No, no, no, I'm waiting until tonight. But I have to say it's not easy. I desperately want to touch myself."

"I'm not sure 'Joe' knows what's coming at him," I said laughing.

She paused for a moment. "Thank you, honey. This means a lot to me and it will be good for us. Please know that."

I told her I do and we hung up.

I then went to check my email to see if I had gotten anything from Joe. I had. He emailed to say how excited he was about tonight and was looking forward to taking care of my wife. I looked at his pictures again, the man who would be fucking my wife in a few hours. It was hard to tell much about him, other than he seemed to be fit but who knows if these pictures were actually of him? What if he was a fat slob with a small dick and crude? Sue wasn't worried about it or didn't seem to be so maybe I shouldn't be either? I actually started fantasizing about her with a fat slob, an old guy with a big belly and balding, razor stubble. He talks dirty and crude to her, calling her a "slut" and commanding her to lick his ass.

Whoa. Where did that come from? I had never thought about Sue that way. Now I don't think I could stop. My mind wandered to her story about the sex shop and maybe how some of the men there touched and groped her or ripped open her blouse to get at those tits. I felt my cock stirring. I wanted to go see the sex shop for myself. I wanted the visuals to help with this fantasy that was driving blood to my cock.

I got in the car and headed over to the shop which was only about 10 minutes from where we lived. Surprisingly I had never been there before. There were about five or six cars in the lot, including a mini-van, which I thought was funny, I don't know why. I parked sort of near the back and walked in to the well-lit front of the store. There were racks and racks of sex toys and DVDs, it was like sensory overload and it took me a second to get my bearings.

"Can I help you?" the young clerk behind the counter asked me.

"Oh, uh, yeah, yeah. Um. I'm looking for something for my wife. A vibrator, I guess?"

"What does she like?" he asked as straightforward as he could, almost clinical.

"Well, she likes, um, she likes 'em big. Yeah." I was not prepared for this at all and felt foolish. It was great that the clerk was so professional.

"Well, come over here and I'll show you something. Usually when a man, or woman, comes in and says they want something large, I suggest the Black Beauty. Now, I have no experience with this product, mind you, so there can always be some skepticism about my opinion, humble store clerk. But a couple weeks ago a woman comes in and says she wants something to fill her up, kind of like your wife..."

I suddenly got a strange feeling.

"...so I sell her the Black Beauty and she leaves. Well later that night at closing I reviewed the security cameras, including the one we have covering the parking lot, just to make sure nothing crazy goes down as the cops are always waiting to bust us. So I see the woman walk out to her car, like she's gotta pee or something, but real quick. When she gets in the car the camera catches her ripping open the box, putting in the batteries and shoving this thing right in her twat. Right there in the parking lot!"

I feigned a smile and nodded for him to continue, my dick stirring again.

"Yeah, she's in there, cooch showing and everything and ramming this 10-inch black vibe in and out until she orgasms. Now, is that a selling point or what?"

I was afraid to ask the next question but I did anyway.

"You still have the tape? That would be, uh, hot to see, right?"

The clerk pulls his iPhone from his pocket and taps a few times and I'm staring at Sue fucking herself in a sex shop parking lot with a 10-inch black dildo. Luckily, the sun visor is obscuring her face for the most part so she couldn't be recognized.

"And guess what? This woman is, like, this real estate agent in town. Her picture is in the paper every Sunday! How hot is that? But let's keep that between us, huh?"

"Oh, yes, you bet. Hot woman, though." Now my cock was hard.

"So hot, you wouldn't believe. She has these nice big tits and these huge nipples that were sticking straight out. God, I can't get that image out of my head."

I could imagine.

"Well," I said, "thanks for the show and the advice. I'll have to think about it some more."

"No problem. You know where to find us!"

I wanted to stroke my cock so bad, but I sure wasn't going to do it in the parking lot. Seeing Sue jamming that big black cock into her pussy was the hottest thing I've ever seen. What a slut! I loved the sound of that, my wife the slut. My cock was raging.

****

Sue got home about 4:30 p.m. and I handed her a vodka cran.

"Is this for courage? If so, I don't need it. I want this."

"No, no," I said. "Not for courage. Just a little relaxer. That's all."

"Well, thank you. I'm going to take a shower and shave, and then get dressed for the evening."

"You have an outfit picked out?"

"Oh, I think I've put together something that will turn Joe on." She laughed and headed back to the master bedroom.

I fixed myself a drink and sat on the back patio with my mind going in a thousand directions. She wanted this. I wanted this. But where does it go? Is this a one-time thing or will it be more often? These were questions I just hadn't thought about until now, which is pretty bad timing. But I want to go through with it. And I know she does.

12