Wife Dream

Story Info
Wife goes out with someone else.
2.3k words
3.81
131.7k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
transam83
transam83
13 Followers

We were married for over eight years and have a great life together. Our sex life is good not great, my wife goes down on me once in a while and even let me try anal sex with her a few times (which she did not like). I try all different positions with her which she will try but still goes the old fashion way most of the time.

I always want to try new experiences if at all possible whatever they may be. For a long time my wife has been telling me that she feels that she is unattractive. I have been telling here that it is not so. After a few kids she still looks great, with long blond hair down to her back, and gorgeous ripe large 38d breasts. A hour glass curve to go along with her jewels, and I don't know who would not find her attractive. But I guess her time growing up made her feel unattractive. But I see many men watch her when we go shopping and out to places.

One night while we were making love I asked her what her fantasy is. She did not really have a big one and the turn came to me. As she sat on top of me milking my cock a thought came into my mind and I slowly teasingly told her that I would like to take her to a bar and let her pick up a guy. Just to dance and have drinks to see that she was still attractive and beautiful. At first she did not believe me but I felt this strange good feeling down in my loins after saying that. She asked me again if I was kidding and I told her no. Well nothing else was said and we finished making love and I came with one of the best orgasms I ever had as I thought about her.

From that day I could only dream of what could happen to her and to me if we ever did that. A few months went by and nothing else was ever said about it. But as far as her fantasy to make love on a beach under a full moon; was not a fantasy any longer as we did that. I thought that maybe one day if I and her both agreed to carry out my fantasy it would be easier.

Still time passed but during that time I took her out and bought her this killer outfit with a short black skirt, 3" heels, and a white cut blouse. She said it made her look like a hooker so she did not wear it except for me to bed. Well this one night I took her out to eat as usual and during the meal she mentioned what she would do to me when we got home. I figured to try to get my fantasy come true as she was in the mood to persuade her to try once for me. I still did not know what exactly I wanted her to do. I figured that getting picked up and teasing someone would be what I was looking for.

During our meal I asked if she wanted to go dancing, which shocked her as I am not a big dancer. She was happy until I gave her the one condition which was for her to wear the outfit that I got her. After weighing out the differences and with little talking her into it she agreed. We drove home and I asked her to go get ready as it was still early I told the babysitter that we would be out a little longer than usual and she did not have a problem especially since I gave her a bonus right there for staying late.

Well my wife came out looking great I could not think that anyone looking that good would not attract attention. We got into the car and drove. I went to a large bar at a neighboring town so that no one may recognize us. Outside in the parking lot we could see a lot of trucks being that I hate country music and she loves it, I thought what the hell this would be more fun for her. As I stopped I asked her for a big favor, she asked what it was and I said that first I want to kiss you. We locked our lips together as I played with her nipples while massaging her hand. After breaking our kiss I asked her to remove her wedding rings and let me hold them. She was adamant about removing her rings but after a few minutes I explained that I wanted us to go in separately and mingle.

She could dance a few dances and I told her go on and get a few guys to come to her. I told here that this was my fantasy and for her just to have fun and get some confidence built up. Besides it was just dancing and fun. She took of the rings still trying to find excuses and gave them to me. We kissed again and I told her that I love her and to go in and have some fun tonight.

I watched her go in looking back at me every few feet. After about twenty minutes I decided to go in and see what was going on. Upon walking in to the bar I was right it was a country bar good size to. It was filled with smoke and a wooden floor covered with peanut shells. I walked around and to my surprise I fit in rather well. Most men dressed casual with boots on (which I did not have), and the women mostly in skirts and boots also. I thought no problem. I got a drink and started walking around and found that there was another part to the bar off by the rest rooms.

You could hear the music but this was rather dimly lit with large booths to sit and have meals. After a few more minutes I found my wife on the dance floor dancing. I sat down at a table and watched. She looked a little tense but with each minute I could tell that she was getting looser. After a few more songs I saw her go off the stage and sit down, and soon to follow was her dancing partner. From my angle I could see her sitting sideways to me and facing him. She was sipping her drink and making small talk with this guy. Few more minutes went by and they got back out on the dance floor. This time I could see her touching him a bit more and her hands were on his butt. He was doing rather well himself with her as he moved up and down feeling her up which she did not protest one bit.

After what felt like an eternity I saw him sit down and her head over to the rest rooms. I got up to go and see how she was doing. I caught her coming out of the rest room she looked at me and gave me a big kiss. She said that when she came in she sat down and as soon as she did she got drink from this guy. So she winked at him and invited him over. He asked her to dance and that's where I picked up when I came in. I asked if she was having fun. She told me something that kind of shocked me but at the same time made my loins stir.

She said that while dancing she was getting turned on, not really knowing by what, but she definitely had a wet pussy. She opened her small purse and I saw her soaked panties inside. I said you don't have any on. No she said. I asked what she wanted to do next, continue on, go home, what? She said she wanted to go back and dance some more. Well I let her go and watched her to go back to the guy she has been dancing with. It looks like he thought up of something because as soon as she came back he got up took her hand and led her out.

They walked into the dimly lit room where you couldn't see anything clearly so I did not follow them. It seems that they were in there for about twenty minutes. When they came out I knew something was up as I saw my wife come out with matted hair and a coat of fresh lipstick. I guess they made out pretty good. I saw her go in the bathroom and I again followed.

As soon as I got there she greeted me with a big kiss. I pulled away at first but she would not have any of that. She grabbed me closer and probed my mouth with her tongue. It tasted funny and I had a good idea of what it was. While I let my imagination run, my dick was growing hard now. She pulled away and said when they got in the back room he order a meal. She was not hungry since we had gone out to dinner before we came, so she just sat with him. He commented on her good looks and got a drinks for them. He did not eat but started to work his fingers closer to her inner thighs.

She told me that she parted her legs a little and invited him in for a quick feel. A feel it was. While he finger fucked her in the booth she said that something just came over her. She grabbed him and slowly undid his zipper while he continued to finger fuck her with now three fingers. He had an average size dick but his head was circumcised which she is not used to seeing as I am not. She said that it glistened from the precum. Then something came over her, she bent her head down and swallowed the head. She went down no more then twice when she felt him pulse and shoot a wad into her throat. Only unlike with me she did not pull off, instead she pumped his meat even harder and let him finish his explosion. After he finished she spit it out onto the dinner dish. He told her that she was wonderful and asked if she wanted to continue this in his van outside. She did not know so trying to act like a lady she put on some fresh lipstick and told him that she would freshen up first.

Thats when she came out and I met up with her. At first I told her that I did not know if what she did was right, but she talked me into it. She said that deep down inside I wanted her to take on another guy and for me to know that she was doing someone was my real fantasy. I guess she was right. Now the time was here and I did not know. She looked me in the eyes then coyly said would you like for me to fuck this guy outside in his van. You may even be able to watch. Then she kissed me again and with that kiss, her face, and the taste of someone else's cum I said go ahead just be careful. Her face took on a determined look and she strut her stuff back out into the main bar.

They met up I saw her whisper something into his ear and he guided her out. I discreetly followed them to hope I could watch the scenario unfold. I saw them get into this full size older van with no side windows. Now my thoughts started running wild, reaching into my pocket I felt her rings, then the thought of someone else fucking my wife ran through my head. I did not hesitate but sneaked up to the front windows looked inside and all I could see was my wife's three inch heels high in the air and the guys ass. Not wanting to get us all caught I got back inside our car and from a good distance watched.

Probably thirty minutes went by when I saw the van door open and out came my wife. She looked sexy and to my surprise pretty well dressed. She came over to our car got in took my hand and placed it on her wet pussy. She parted her lips and I felt cum ooze out. I asked her how it went (like I needed too). She told me that when they got into the van she immediately laid on the floor and hiked her skirt up. He came over to her and took his pants off. His dick was a about the same size as mine so went in easy and immediately started pumping her. He came quick the first time she said. But after five or ten minutes he came again, both times inside her. She said that it would not be good enough if he pulled out. She wanted me to see, smell, and taste someone else's cum in her. After the second time they got dressed she kissed him goodnight and got out.

She said that she felt girlish and sexy for the first time. After all here was this perfect stranger that found her attractive enough to pick her up.

I didn't know what to make of the night except that my fantasy came true, and after we got home we made love again only this time I was the third load in her pussy. She asked me later on that night how I felt and I told her great.

Well maybe now its time for other fantasies.

transam83
transam83
13 Followers