Wife Enjoys Visit from Old Friend

Story Info
Wife gets fucked by husband's well hung friend.
1.1k words
4.01
130.7k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob44
Rob44
27 Followers

An old friend I hadn't seen in quite a while dropped by the other day. He was in town on a business trip. My wife insisted he stay for dinner, so we could catch up. We decided to throw some steaks on the grill. While me and John were outside grilling, we were drinking a few beers. My wife was inside making a couple of sides to go with dinner. We ate, talked a lot, and drank a few more beers. Lynn had wine as she hates beer.

After the meal, we decided to play cards. John and I broke out a bottle of tequila and started doing shots. In no time, we were drunk. I knocked over a glass of wine onto John's lap. Lynn insisted on stain treating them, so they wouldn't stain, since they were an expensive pair of pants and he couldn't wash them at his hotel. At this point, we also insisted that John stay the night because we had been drinking so much. He was a little uncomfortable since he wouldn't have anything wear but his boxers that were spared the spill. Eventually, Lynn talked him into staying the night.

When he gave her his pants to put in the laundry, there was a noticeable bulge in his boxers. He must be really hung I thought to myself. And, I'm sure Lynn took notice because she quickly suggested she and I get more comfortable. I took off my pants and left on my boxers to lounge around in. Lynn went to the bedroom to change and came back out in a sexy short and tank top which barely covered her nice firm ass. I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties on under them. When she sat down, I could see her pussy as she crossed her legs and that tank top was exposing a great sideview of her delicious double D tits.

As we sat there, I turned on the TV forgetting about the porn DVD from the night before. We all decided it was fine watching it together. I noticed Lynn shifting in her seat next to me and knew the movie was exciting her. John and I were also getting turned on- my cock was hard as a rock and John's was starting to poke out the top of his boxers. There was a scene where the woman was sucking a huge cock. It had always been Lynn's fantasy to enjoy a big cock, as mine was below average a little over 5 inches. Tonight, would be a good time for her to get her wish since John hung, horny, and drunk. I didn't think he would mind since I had noticed him looking at her ass all night.

Gently, Lynn pulled my cock out and started stroking it. Then, she whispered in my ear asking if she could suck John's cock. I told her it was fine with me since he was already stroking must be a 9-inch, fat cock that was dripping precum from the head. Eagerly, she slid off the couch and went over to him. Kneeling, she began to lick the head of his cock before continuing to lick up and down the thick, veiny shaft. She licked her way back up to his cockhead engulfing it with her mouth as she couldn't fit the whole shaft in her mouth. She used her hands to stroke his cock as she licked and nibbled all over it. Then, she made her way to his nuts and sucked them into her mouth making him groan. I was so turned as I stroked my cock, watching as she removed her top and began to titty fuck that giant dick since her jaws were getting sore. As she fucked him with her gorgeous tits, she sucked him with every stroke until he unloaded in her mouth Lynn swallowed almost all his hot cum wiping what remained off her lips with her finger and then licking it up like icing.

By now, Lynn needed to cum so bad she stood up and removed her shorts and grabbed John by the hand pulling him to the bedroom. There, she fed him her smooth. wet pussy while she sucked on my stiff cock which was ready to explode. She was moaning so loud I thought the neighbors would hear. I came in her mouth feeding her a hot load of jism as she had her own explosive orgasm.

She still wanted to feel that big cock in her pussy. John had recovered from his orgasm and was fully hard again and ready for the challenge. He stood up beside the bed and her pulled her hot, wet pussy over to him. He began to push his plum sized cockhead into her tight opening, inch by inch, groaning and moaning as he went. Her pussy was not used to something so large and she was screaming as he finally hit bottom and started to plow her with deep, slow strokes. Faster and faster he began to fuck her, stretching her pussy wide and rubbing the nub of her clit with his cock on every plunge. She was writhing with pleasure, crying and begging for him to fuck her, fuck her hard. It seemed like he fucked her forever before her entire body convulsed into a violent orgasm- her sweet juice squirting around his pounding cock.

He pulled out and laid on the bed with his erect cock straight in the air, throbbing begging to be rode. Lynn straddled him, riding his cock, letting it slide in and out of her orgasm lubed pussy. Then, she looked over at me and told me to fuck her ass. She bent forward pressing her big tits into his chest and started kissing him. This made it easier for me to push my cock into her ass. Despite her sweet nectar running from her pussy and soaking her ass, it was so tight I had to work my wide cock in bit by bit. Deep inside her, I could feel John's cock filling up her cunt. As we found our rhythm, pumping in and out, of her honey holes, we could feel our dicks moving together inside her.

Her screams became desperate and her breathing ragged as her pussy and ass began to tighten and ripple, squeezing and clutching at our dicks as she orgasmed. As John began to pump her full of his cum, I felt each hot explosion through the walls of her cunt which made me cum filling her ass. We pulled out with both our cocks leaking cum which she immediately turned around to lick clean. We all fell asleep after that. John woke up early and said he had to get back to the hotel, check out, and catch a flight. But, he said he would be back in town in a couple of months and would bring his wife with him to visit.

Rob44
Rob44
27 Followers