Wife Enslaved Ch. 05

Story Info
Riana is sold.
6.1k words
4.38
75.8k
38

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 09/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riana is sold

Riana was dozing in her cage, thankful to rest for awhile. After being used by the servants, suffering a severe training regime, and put into humiliating situations, she was relieved to rest her tired bones. It had been a fraught few weeks.

The male servants had taken her many times, in her home, where previously they had served her. Now brought so low, she was serving them, serving them her body to be used and abused. The female servants demanded their retribution upon her as well. Her jaw still felt dislocated from all the sucking and licking of pussy, and cock. Her pussy and ass were sore, but on the mend.

It wasn't until the next morning after each session, that her mistress allowed her to orgasm. All it took was for the girl to say the word, and she had an earth moving orgasm. Her whole body shook with the power of a mighty climax. After so much sex, it was no wonder she cum so violently.

It wasn't until her mistress was teasing her, that she realised how deeply ingrained the command had become. Just for fun, her mistress said the work, 'orgasm', and Riana did just that. Once recovered, the word was unexpectedly said again. Without thought or reason, she fell upon the floor, with another orgasm rocking her entire body.

It was then Riana realised she'd been brainwashed to react without thought. The word, 'orgasm', would have her convulsing in a deep orgasm. So far, only her mistress knew this, and she hoped it would be kept a secret. The very idea of the servants finding out had her trembling with fear.

They loved the idea that the tyrant was now their sex slave. Using and abusing the once arrogant owner of the house was amusing, and a revenge as far as they were concerned. Riana silently pledged to never again mistreat servants.

It was a luxury to be resting from everything and everyone. Dozing, almost sleeping, she was startled. A black cover was draped over the cage!

Not a word had been said, leaving her feeling afraid. Unable to see out wasn't good, and not knowing who had her was fearful. The cage was lifted up, and placed on a trolley and wheeled away over the tiled floor. The servants quarters weren't carpeted, where she'd been relegated for the last week.

Being naked no longer bothered her, as she hadn't worn clothes, proper clothes, in a long time. What was worrying was that someone felt the need to cover the cage. Was it because they weren't to be recognised? Maybe they didn't want her to recognise the destination.

The crunch of the gravel driveway gave her a bad feeling. The whine of an electric motor, obviously an auto-car, was very worrying. Whoever it was, they had kidnapped her. It wasn't that she wanted to remain in that house. It was no longer her home, it was a place of torture. Would this be falling from the frying pan into the fire?

Every moment of the journey had her cowering in her cage. Eventually the vehicle came to a halt. Wherever she was being taken, this was it. Hopefully her destination had been registered with the police, or she would be in trouble. The authorities made a lot of money from apprehending run-away-slaves. The implant sent a signal if she was away from the property where she resided.

The police sold runaway slaves in government auctions, for anyone to purchase. An attractive submissive woman, with so many sexual skills, was a valuable asset.

At journey end, the cage was carried into a house. The change in footstep sounds, made it obvious they were on a thick luxuriant carpet. Where it might be, she had no idea. The feeling of being nothing more than a slave, up for sale to the highest bidder was being strongly enforced. She could be sold, fucked, trained, beaten, caged, given to party guests, given to servants, or made to do absolutely anything her betters wished.

Riana was just a slave, and had learned to thoroughly believe it. At least that saved her troubled thoughts, and a lot of pain. It meant she could get on with her master's, or mistress', vilest orders without flinching. It kept them happy, and a happy master meant a happy slave.

The black cloth was lifted from her cage, and a face appeared in the bars of the doorway. It took a moment to focus properly.

'Master!' Riana exclaimed.

'Riana, slave girl,' Jimmy laughed.

'Master!' she repeated, with tears in her eyes.

'I have you back where you belong!' he laughed.

'Yes, master, thank you, master,' she cried.

'I'm sorry, slave. I'm sorry it took so long. I only heard a couple of days ago that you weren't, err, happy. That you were being controlled by that slave girl of his,' Jimmy apologised.

He finally managed to get the little door open, and pulled her out. Mostly she crawled out without his help, as she knew the cage so well.

He pulled her up onto his knee, and cuddled her tight. This didn't feel as safe as it was meant to.

'May slave speak,' she quietly and humbly asked.

'Yes! Of course!' he grinned.

'Did you register this travel with the authorities, master?' she asked.

'Yes, of course. You are still registered as my slave, and so he had no right to kidnap you. You belong to me. I registered your travel back here, so don't worry, slave girl,' he reassured her.

At last Riana could relax. Jimmy had officially registered her as a slave, to get back at her husband. Neither of them had any idea of the consequences, as the game got way out of hand. Registering her as a slave meant all past relationships were legally void, including her marriage.

Jimmy was only eighteen, yet he was officially her master. Although she was a thirty-five year old woman, this boy owned her! She was his slave, and had to obey him. She had lost all her human rights, and was subject to his rules. It seemed his only rule was that she must be available for sex at all times.

As he learned about her needs, it became a nice rule. They were compatible in bed, and out of it. He was kind and considerate, and treated her well. As much as an eighteen-year-old boy could.

At first he took her away from home as a joke, and a retribution against her husband. They got to know each other, and liked what they were, as well as how they looked, and made love. The sex had given way to making love, and Riana was actually falling in love with him.

He kissed her nicely as though she were an aunt. She kissed him back as though she were a whore. They embraced, holding on tight, not wanting to let go. He carried her off the chair, still devouring each other. Onto the floor they rolled, and she pulled at his clothes. He had an easier job because she was naked. Badly wanting him, she settled on pulling his cock from his trousers.

'Fuck me, master!' she cried out.

No more tears, as she was where she had dreamed of being. All that had gone before needed to be wiped out. Only her real master could do that. Feeling his cock enter her was wonderful.

It was long and fat, and could reach where others couldn't. Gripping it hard she hoped he would ride her hard, to rid her thoughts of others. They had taken her, but only her master owned her, and had a right to her sex. More than before, she was now a slave, a real slave, thoroughly believing it, no longer in denial.

It had all been a mistake, and should not have happened, but it had. No longer a rich woman, a society hostess, she was now a boys slave, and enjoying every minute.

'Yes! Master, slam your bitch's cunt!' she screamed.

He liked her to talk dirty while on the cusp of an orgasm, so she did. Anything he wanted had to be treated as an order, and she would obey it. Yes! How wonderful it was to be in her masters arms! Feeling safe and valued once more. No longer would she harbour thoughts of home and freedom. This is where she belonged from now on! As his slave, obedience to his every whim was her overriding duty.

Riana was happily kept busy cleaning the house, and the usual domestic chores. Jimmy ploughed all his money into a housing project, so no staff were available. As a slave this was no imposition for her, and she was happy to serve her master usefully.

***

A few days of bliss are interrupted one morning. Jimmy was away on business when a bailiff arrived.

'I'm sorry, ma'am, but all the possessions are being claimed by debtors, and must be removed. Some of the clothes can be kept, and a bed. That's all I'm afraid,' he apologised.

The team marched in and began to remove furniture and fittings. All Jimmy's possessions were to be sold to pay his debts.

Almost everything had been removed when Albert asked her to wait in the library.

Riana sighed on seeing the only thing left was the safe. The Persian rug they had sex on, was gone. So too was the ornate desk he used to enslave her, and later they had made love upon it, more than once. The safe was open, and he was examining the documents.

'Sorry to keep you waiting. This document, does this refer to you?' he asked.

'Err, well, sort of,' she reluctantly admitted.

'Are you Riana?' he asked again.

'Yes, that's me, I'm his slave,' she defiantly admitted.

So what of it. She was a slave, Jimmy's slave, and proud of it.

'That makes you his possession. You'll have to come with me, as an object owned by him,' the man quietly said.

'Oh! That can't be right!' she exclaimed.

'Please, don't make a fuss. You have to come with us, until the forms can be completed. I'm sure he can correct the mistake. Just a matter of filling the correct paperwork,' he kindly said.

***

Everyone was kind and thoughtful, so the ordeal was lessened. From the warehouse proper, where all kinds of possession were stacked, she was shown through to a nice apartment complex. She was wearing an overall for cleaning the house, and they promised it would be changed. A bath was arranged, so that she would feel better. In the bathroom were perfume, scented soaps, and bath oils.

A woman measured her up, for a change of clothes, though she never saw any.

'Thank you, you're so kind,' Riana smiled at the woman.

'I'm here to help you make the most of yourself. We don't want you being sold for nothing,' she laughed, and Riana laughed along with her.

Riana put on a short shift, just to cover herself, until clothes were brought to her. It was an, 'A', shape. From under her breasts it ballooned out around her thighs. Without underwear, she felt exposed, but men weren't allowed in this area of the auction house. Though, recent experiences with her own female servants, left her feeling anxious.

'Just so you aren't frightened out of your wits tomorrow, I'll show you the platform,' the woman said.

Not understanding what the woman meant, she followed anyway. Riana looked across a small stage area, and out at rows of chairs. A large screen was up high behind her. It began to sink in that this was the auction area for slaves.

'There's some mistake, my owner will claim me later, or tomorrow morning,' Riana said, with alarm.

'Calm down, girl. I'm sure everything will be alright. As you say, your owner will collect you, so no problem. This is just in case he doesn't,' she calmly stated.

Riana began to understand they were being nice to her to keep her calm. They didn't want a slave to kick off at the auction. Would she be auctioned tomorrow, or would Tommy collect her?

'There are several slaves up for auction. Three are runaways. Don't know why they bother trying, they are always caught. Four are like you, their owners have defaulted on loans. Another five owe money, and didn't bother to do anything about it. So here they are, being sold into slavery,' the woman explained.

'Well, at least I know I'm a slave. I feel sorry for the ones who don't know what it will be like,' Riana said.

'Good girl, always put a brave face on it. The young women will be bought by the food company, for milking,' the woman said, with a raised eyebrow.

'What? How does that work?' Riana asked.

'They alter the women in some way, don't ask me how. They milk them, and obviously make something out of it, or they wouldn't do it. You know what the corporations are like. Everything is geared around money, no charity, or sentimentality there,' the woman haughtily sniffed.

Riana was shown to a lounge where others had gathered. Some were playing cards, others a game, or sitting reading a book. The numbers didn't add up, so Riana figured some were too nervous for company, and waited in their rooms.

She sat down, to contemplate her fate. A woman at down beside her, and introduced herself.

'I'm for the milking herd,' she said. 'What about you?'

'I don't know. The highest bidder I guess,' Riana said. 'Why do you think you're going to be, err, milked? It's an auction, so anyone could buy you.'

'It's a government auction, so who says its fair?' she laughed. 'I don't think anyone is going to buy me for sex, or to keep house. I'm not attractive enough. That means one of the corporations, and without skills I'll be a hucow. I guess you don't know, it means a human cow. I'll be hooked up to a machine, and milked all day. An easy life. Better than a brothel,' she said, and gave Riana a serious look.

'Oh! Really? That sounds a bit drastic,' Riana said, not knowing how to take the woman's flippant attitude.

'Haven't you considered it? Women in trouble volunteer for it now. The corporation wipes out your debts, and you're looked after. Food, accommodation, everything you want is provided,' the woman cheerfully said.

Riana figured it was too good to be true, but said nothing. Not much more was talked about after that. They returned to their rooms, and tried to sleep. At least she tried to sleep. It had already been accepted that she was a slave, so it was much easier to accept that she was up for auction. It didn't stop her worrying though.

***

A fitful sleep overcame her eventually, with her eyelids flickering like mad, while dreaming her fears. Dreaming over who might buy her, and what she will be used for, with ideas coming and going.

On all fours, she looked down at the floor wondering if she would ever be free again. Her breasts had grown huge as an after-effect of the drug, making her lactate. Her breasts were so big, she would never be able to stand upright again. It looked as though she would be on all fours being milked, while being transformed into a hucow.

Attached to the nipples were suction cups. Every few hours the machine pulsed suction into the cups, to milk her huge breasts. The herdsman were pleased with her milk production, as she was giving so much milk, she was profitable earlier than expected.

As a reward one of the farm hands came to her stall to fuck her. He pulled out the dildo in her vagina, and inserted his penis. He rode her gently, just as she liked. It was nicer than the machine fucking her, as this was human contact. It was to be her only human contact from now on, now that her life was controlled by a machine.

When the farm hand spurted his load into her, she began to moo like a cow, and experienced an orgasm in dreamland. A few minutes of heavy breathing, then it settled down to a steady rhythm again. Riana settled into a pleasant continuous routine, as a contented cow, being fed, fucked, cleaned, and milked by the machine.

***

Riana started dreaming again, and this time she was bought by a brothel keeper. He didn't hide the fact, and she followed him to the car just the same.

'You're a well trained slave,' he pleasantly spoke.

'Yes, master, whatever you say master,' she quietly said.

'Good girl, that's what you will say to the customers,' he said.

It was a horrendous prospect, working for him as a whore. How many men would she be fucking tonight, and every night for the rest of her life? Different men with their different kinky requirements, would keep her learning more about sex than she ever wanted to know.

'Most will be regular customers, so you will get used to what they want. One day a week you will have off, to recuperate, and get your outfits clean,' he said, as though it were a privilege to work in a brothel.

Would it be better than being a hucow?

Her new owner said an hour would be allocated to each customer. How many men would she ne entertaining every day? Surely every hour of the day wouldn't be taken up being fucked by strangers.

On her first night as a prostitute, she was sitting in the lounge, having a drink with the girls. A group of young men walked in, so she lined up with the girls to be examined. Hardly wearing anything, Riana felt embarrassed when scrutinized by young men. Studiously looking away from them, she didn't see the boy's face when he picked her.

Telling him her number was enough. He led her off to a room of that number, where she was to be used. A closet contained fantasy clothes, the bed was large enough to wrestle on, massage the client, or anything else he wanted. Chains and cuffs were attached to the four corners of the bed, though apparently, these were hardly ever used, according to the girls.

A box of toys could be used in any of her holes. Right at that moment that's how she felt, she was a set of holes to be used. As ordered she removed the baby-doll, and panties, which hardly covered her anyway.

'Mmm, you look gorgeous,' the boy said.

He was only just eighteen, and they were celebrating their graduation, by purchasing prostitutes. Riana was now one of them, being bought and used.

'Thank you master. I am here to serve you,' she said, trying to make it sound real, and enthusiastic.

'Come on, get on the bed,' he boyishly grinned.

A mature woman bending to a boy's sexual whims was shameful. On hands and knees, she was preparing to be taken doggy style. He was tall and intended to take her while she was on the end of the bed, and he stood behind her. Her pussy and asshole had been greased up, so the client could use either hole. Feeling his hardness enter her vagina was a relief.

Turning her head, looking over her shoulder at him, she wondered if he wanted her to resist, or comply. The girls had given her some hints on how to fathom the clients wishes. They didn't always say, and sometimes they didn't know what they wanted.

If he called her a slut, she was too easy, so he might want her to beg not to be taken. All this was new to her, and she had a lot to learn.

He settled into a steady rhythm, banging away at her. Her bottom was being flattened with every deep shove of his cock into her vagina. It was all so predictable and boring. She made some noises, to encourage him. The sooner he deposited his semen, she would be free of the boy. Though when a customer was easy, it was better to keep them for the full hour.

'Oh! Yes!' she cooed enthusiastically, breathing out the words with every thump of her bottom with his hips.

He suddenly stopped, and she hoped not to have been a disappointment. It wouldn't go well for her if the boss found she had failed in her duties. He slapped her bottom, while trying to bring his breathing rate down. It wasn't her fault, so she relaxed, then started moaning.

'Oh! Please, master! Don't hurt your slave girl,' she said, in a suitably humble voice.

'Turn over, slave,' he firmly said.

She laid back with legs spread, as ordered.

'Oh! My! God!' she whispered.

'What?' he questioned as he manoeuvred above her.

'Err, your cock, master, it is so big,' she lied.

He laughed, unsure whether to believe her or not, though he had no reason to believe her at all.

She lied, not to get him going, but from anguish. While he manoeuvred above her, she properly saw his face. She knew his mother! His mother was an acquaintance, sharing the chairmanship of a committee. It had only been a few weeks ago, that he brought her a cold drink, in his mother's home.

They had discussed the next fund raising event, and now her son was about to enter her. He'd already taken her doggy style, but hadn't filled her with semen yet. He was manoeuvring his cock to thrust in. When he took her, she gasped with emotion. Anger flashed in her eyes, to be quickly replaced with shame.

12