Wife Exposed

Story Info
Wife entertains four men by displaying her body.
4.3k words
4.29
224.4k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,170 Followers

Thanks to those who gave comments and suggestions.

This story is not for those who dislike cuckold stories and stories about a passive husband.

*****

Something happened after we were married. As the junior associate at work, I was detailed to get some old files from storage in the basement of our building. When I returned to my office, I found a "dirty book" in the old box containing the files that were needed. Someone had stashed it there. Of course I read it. It was about a busty wife who had all sorts of reluctant sexual adventures, trying to get out of them with hand jobs or tit fucks, but if that failed she would allow only anal intercourse with men not her husband because she did not want to be unfaithful to her hubby. It was quite humorous and full of all kinds of sex. I told my wife about it, stressing that it was a hilarious book. She read it and later told me the most exciting thing was when the woman appeared naked in a room full of men!

I was surprised and, at first, I just chuckled. Of all the scenes in the book - sex of every kind - she seized on the mildest. However, the vision of my well-endowed wife displaying herself nude in front of a room full of men started to cause me to get excited. It soon became something of an obsessive fantasy. I never had thought that I would want my wife to do anything like this, yet I could not deny the hold this fantasy had on me. I later learned that this fetish is called candaulism. (Candaulism is a paraphilia, consisting in the masochistic and/or sadistic pleasure in which the husband exposes his wife, or pictures of her, to other voyeurist people ... Sometimes this behavior is taken to the extreme point, allowing complete sexual relations, practice defined by many English speaking people in the swinging subculture as cuckoldry.)

So, long story short, I put an ad in a swinger's mag for guys who would like to see my wife nude but nothing else.

I got a number of responses in our area and I chose 4 men, who I thought would be a good group for this little exercise. They all were much older, in their late 40s and early 50s. All were unattractive, shorter, over weight, glasses (except one of them). To be unkind: nebbishes. The men were all bachelors, not surprisingly. Not much of a threat to over step our rules, which were "looking only", no sex and not even any touching, just watching. I felt that they should be happy to just see a woman who doesn't scorn them let alone one who would undress for them. I felt confident that we would be in control of such pathetic men.

The next hurdle was to get my wife, Marci, to agree. I did not know the best way to raise the issue so I got up my courage and just said I wanted to make her fantasy come true. She looked at me quizzically. "Which one?" she asked with a laugh.

When I told her it was the one she told me about after reading that dirty book, she said that it was just a fantasy and she could not do it. She had added some weight since we married and any thoughts of doing that were out of the question. Any little weight she added was added in all the right places, by the way, that is, her tits and ass. I mentioned how we were in a rut after 7 years of marriage and all the years before that. It would be fun. I mentioned how the French are not so uptight as Americans; they have topless and even nude beaches. I told her that Mother Nature had endowed her with a fabulous body (true - she had large breasts and flaring hips and a big, beautiful, bubble butt, not as big as Kim Kardashian's but it would put you in mind of her) and that it would be a shame to keep it hidden. I said she would make a great model, which hit home since I think she always wanted to be one since one of her skinny friends was, but felt she was too zaftig. She asked if I was serious and I told her yes. This softened her up, but she abruptly said no, she could not do it.

I understand that there can be quite a gap between fantasy and reality. In her fantasy, she is in complete control, nothing happens that she does not want nor are there any undesirable consequences. No one but her knows. Reality can be quite different, aside from acknowledging to others her desires that are not compatible with societal values. I decided to take another tack and emphasize that she would be in control of the situation and I would be there to ensure it.

I revisited it again the following day. I was a little surprised that she said no since it had to be a fantasy of hers but I knew this was a big step for her. I told her that I had selected the men and they were all older, docile men, unattractive who would be eternally grateful just to see a beautiful woman like her naked. I laid it on that it would be an act of kindness to give these men a thrill that they had not experienced before. I also stressed that she would make the rules and I would enforce them. I just went on and on as I saw her weakening. Finally she said yes, but only to showing like she was on a nude beach or nudist resort. There would be no touching, just showing.

On the Friday that we planned the event, Marci was very nervous. She gulped a glass of wine and went into our bedroom to prepare. Later, the men arrived and I had them against one wall facing out into our living room - 4 much older men, Alan, Bob, Melvin and Elmer. My wife came out of our bedroom wearing a short, black cocktail dress that showed a lot of cleavage, heels, and no nylons.

I guess I was a bit surprised. I thought that she would appear in skimpy panties and a shelf bra with a sheer short robe with a gold chain around her waist and high heels on or just naked (obviously I had my fantasy about this as she had hers). I wondered if she was going to back out of this.

She was nervous but asked if they would like a drink. They would. So she went to the kitchen to make them and gulp down another wine. The guys took the opportunity to look at each other in anticipation. Even though she was clothed, her figure was plain. One of them whispered something to one of the other men. I assume a comment about her body. I felt that my presence inhibited them a bit, which was fine with me.

When she came back with their drinks on a tray, she served them. She had to be sideways to them to avoid her tits hitting the drinks on the tray. The oldest and ugliest and most ill dressed man was seated on the end of the couch, next to the wall and windows. I thought of him as Mr. Ugly. When she served each man, she took the opportunity to engage them in conversation. It was her way of welcoming them as ordinary guests, which I think helped settle her nerves. While my wife was serving the guy next to Mr. Ugly, she was bent over a bit, facing me, and her ass was facing the wall and window and she was sideways right in front of the last guy. He had moved up on his seat and turned sideways so his right arm was hidden from view by my wife's body.

When she would bend over to offer the try to each man, her dress would gap a bit and more of her luscious breasts would come into view, much to the delight of the men. She was bent over with her tits hanging down and making conversation with the third guy she was then serving. All eyes of the men who could see were on her chest. At that moment, I saw a movement in the reflection of the window. (We lived on the top floor of the complex and there was parkland across the street with tall mature trees. So we never put up drapes there.)

The last guy, Mr. Ugly, put, in a very furtive manner, his hand on my wife's bare leg. My wife had an initial quick reaction, she froze and then gave the man a quick look, but did not move. She turned back to her hostess duties but spoke with a nervous voice. He was acting like nothing was happening, didn't even look at my wife or me, but I could see that he was a bit anxious, nervous at his daring move. No one else noticed since they were all concentrating on my wife's tits and because her body was blocking the view of the back of her legs. As I said, I could see this only because I saw the reflection in the window due to my angle and the fact that I was standing. He thought no one could see and that only he and my wife were aware of what was going on.

I was shocked that my wife not only said nothing but did nothing - I thought it was clear that there would be no touching at her request (and mine too). Since she had indicated a no touching rule, I thought she would object. Did she not know how to handle it? Did she not want to make a scene? Or did she enjoy it?! In any event, her lack of an objection gave this man courage and he slid his hand under her dress and up her leg to her ass! He was feeling and squeezing her ass! I could see the outline of his hand on her dress.

Again my wife not only did not object or move away, but stayed where she was. She had engaged the third man she served in conversation, which gave her the excuse to remain where she was, giving Mr. Ugly access to her ass, which he took full advantage of. I was dumbfounded. Why was she allowing this, especially with such a repugnant man?!

I guess she was turned on by the perverse nature of it all or she thought of him as too old to be a threat - give the old guy a thrill or she was unsure of what to do. Whatever her reason, she was clearly allowing this to happen.

Finally, she had run out of conversation with the third man and turned to the last man, which ended his feel up session. She held out the tray to give him his drink and made small talk with him finally finishing by saying it was nice to meet him and then said, "If you want more, just let me know." He had a knowing smirk on his face at the double entrende and said she could count on it.

I was a bit shaken by what I witnessed. I had not intended for anything else to happen but some exhibitionism. Also, the scene was a beauty and the beast moment. My wife was 25, very good looking, a killer body with 38dd tits and a nice, round, big, beautiful bubble butt. This man was clearly unworthy of her. How could this happen? Nonetheless, I was surprised that I found this to be exciting, which disturbed me.

She returned the tray to the kitchen and returned to the living room. She was still nervous and was slightly wringing her hands. Not knowing what to do, she asked if she could get them anything else. Mr. Ugly simply said "Well,"

Marci looked like a deer caught in headlights as she looked at him. He hand went to her cleavage, looked at Mr. Ugly with a look of a little girl caught in doing something wrong and wanting to please her parent and said, "W-w-what?"

"You know what," Mr. Ugly said.

Marci put her hand back to the zipper on her dress and continued to look at Mr. Ugly as though she did not want to do anything to displease him. She was frozen, her whole attention was on Mr. Ugly. Perhaps this is only hindsight but I felt the power had shifted. My wife did not look to me but continued to keep her attention on Mr. Ugly. She was going to do what he wanted. Perhaps this is what she need to overcome her nerves.

"Lose the dress," Mr. Ugly commanded.

I saw my wife continue to look at Mr. Ugly, biting her lip, and unzip her dress and let it fall in a puddle at her feet. What a magnificent sight! She was just in panties and a shelf bra. Her panties were almost like a thong, a big expanse of her white ass was on display nicely offset by her tan lines. The contrast between her tan and her white ass screamed that this was private territory, previously well covered, not exposed to others, but it was now. Despite how skimpy her panties were I could not see any pubic hair. I was very surprised; it appeared that that she had shaved her pussy! She had never done that before and the effect was electrifying. There would be no hair to hide her puffy pussy when the panties came off. Even though she was not nude, there was a whole lot showing, most of her tits and ass. All the men sat up, eyes wide open and mouths agape, except for Mr. Ugly, who just had a smirk on his face.

She stood there, looking only at Mr. Ugly with hope that she pleased him in her eyes. Mr. Ugly (as I came to think of him) suggested dancing. Well it was more than a suggestion; I was surprised at his commanding tone for one so deficient as he. I thought he wanted her to dance for them and so I put on some music as he wanted. However Mr. Ugly got up and went to my wife and told her to step out of her dress and told me he was going to dance with my wife.

He then took Cathie in his arms and she said, "This was supposed to be no touching."

He responded that it was not touching but dancing and thus was within her desires. I noted he did not say rules but used the word desires. She in an unsure voice said she guessed it was ok then. So Mr. Ugly danced a slow dance with her.

It was some sight. This ill-dressed ugly, short old guy with this very attractive, nude wife - MY wife! - joined together in dance.

It was not long before he slid his hand down to her nearly naked ass while she was facing the room. I could see again thanks to the reflection from the window. It really was time for me to step in, but I hesitated, to allow my wife to tell him "hands off." Even though she seemed to be under his spell, I figured that she would act, that she had allowed him a feel before but that was all that would be allowed. This did not happen. So I stood there, mouth agape, surprised if not shocked. I was even more surprised that my cock hardened at this sight.

While I stood there in silent shock, my wife was likewise silent; she did not object, and it seemed to me the moment for me to act had passed. In truth, I was confused. I realized that I was a bit excited. Why?!! A husband does not get excited to see his wife fondled. Then again this was a most unusual situation. After all, my wife had agreed to be naked in front of these men with my consent.

As the song progressed so too did his actions. I saw his hand go from squeezing and fondling my wife's ass cheeks to the cleft between her ass cheeks - was he fingering her anus? At that moment my wife seems to melt into him. Was she thinking herself to be like that woman in the dirty book? Then, he maneuvered her so that her back was to the room. When situated like this, his hand left the side of my wife. I looked in the reflection of the window and saw him moving his hand up to my wife's breast.

At that moment, one of the other men, Melvin, a short skinny geeky looking man with wispy hair, got up and stood next to me. He told me how he looked forward to seeing my wife completely naked for him. He thanked me for giving him the opportunity to see my wife as only her husband should.

I then heard a gasp of excitement from the other men and turned my attention back to Mr. Ugly dancing with my wife. I saw why the men had uttered an exclamation. Mr. Ugly was holding my wife's bra in his hand and had twirled her around so the men could see her naked breasts. Her big breasts flopped around a bit before settling and we all could see that her nipples were hard and it was not cold in the apartment. Then he took her back into his arms and continued his slow dance with her. I could see that he fondled that big soft breast for a few seconds and then the song ended. My wife then broke away, asking if anyone wanted another drink.

Embolden, one of the other slubs, Bob, got up and said he would like a dance too. He took my wife in his arms and they shuffled around as another slow dance number played. He was not so bold as the other guy, but eventually his hands moved down her side, then to her lower back and stopped. His little fingers were just at the start of her ass. He looked at me with a sheepish look and then quickly looked away.

Next Elmer danced with my wife until the end which was short. Then the last one, Melvin, got a dance, but Mr. Ugly cut in on him. He was asserting himself, taking the alpha position. I had judged the others correctly, but this guy was acting totally out of the character he appearance would suggest. He instructed Marci to remove her panties so he could dance with her nude. It was some sight - my wife nude with high heels on dancing with this short overweight man: beauty and the beast again.

The song ended shortly after and my wife, blushing and flushed, makes her way to the kitchen to refresh drinks as she said. She gulped another glass of wine and returned. It was something, seeing my wife totally nude (except for heels which only made it sexier), displayed for these strangers. I was perhaps more transfixed on her shaven pussy than the other men as I had never seen her pussy bare before.

The men wanted good looks at her pussy and the rest of her too, and Marci obliged and posed for them. I could see that everyone was getting excited and I decided to end the evening before anything happened. All of us trooped to the door and she gave each a kiss and thanked them for coming. They all gave a sly look at me before putting their arms around my wife. When they saw that I was watching they were respectful. However, Mr. Ugly put his hand on the far side of my wife so I could not see what he was doing with it.

After they leave I ushered my wife to our bedroom. I searched for my condoms and could not find any. I looked everywhere and then remembered I had a box in the bathroom. I rushed to the bathroom and noticed out the window which faces the sidewalk the four men talking. Mr. Ugly seemed to be holding court and he oa few pats on the back and smiles from the other men.

I find the condoms and make it back to our bedroom. We go straight at it. She was wet and I was hard. There was no need for foreplay (well, I guess the whole evening was one long foreplay session) and we enjoy the hottest sex of our lives. We both came quickly. I maintained my erection and we went at it again. During the night I awoke and we did it a third time - a record for us!

The next morning, I got up first and was making breakfast when my wife arrived in the kitchen, looking a bit chagrined. I put her at ease. "You were fabulous last night, Marci. The best model ever," I said. The model reference I felt would appeal to her. She had an old classmate who became a model. This classmate was a skinny girl and my wife always felt that she was too zaftig to model though I knew she would love it. The appeal hit home and my wife smiled shyly.

"Did you enjoy it? I thought you were great. The audience certainly appreciated it," I said.

"Well, I wasn't sure if I could go through with it. It was a good thing that Alan took control of me or I wouldn't have done it. It is surprising that a man can be so different than he appears. I never would have thought that Alan had such a commanding presence, that he would be such a manly man. But that was what I needed. I was not sure it would live up to my fantasies and I needed those drinks to get my courage up, and I needed someone to take control and make me do it. So a thank you to Alan for that. Yes, I guess I did enjoy it. It felt ... liberating, if that makes sense."

I told her of course it made sense. I noted to myself that she had not said anything about the "manly man" feeling her up. Although her expressed view of him as a manly man might explain it. I had to go to the office for a bit and then had some errands to run. I told her I would see her late that afternoon and we would go out for a celebratory dinner.

We did go out and upon our return, I led my wife to the bedroom for more sex like the previous evening. It was hot but not as scalding hot as the night before. She could see that I was very excited and asked me to kiss her kitty before we had sex. She was not as wet as she had been the night before and I guess it made sense. She did not have the stimulation that she had the night before.

We had sex again each night after that and again, it was not as hot as that first night, it was starting to return to our normal sex. By Tuesday, I asked her what she wanted to do on Friday. She smiled shyly and said that we had nothing planned and nothing was going on. She said she would be happy with whatever I decided. "Do you want to invite the men over again for Friday?" I asked. She said that that would be ok if I liked. I have to admit that it was the response I was hoping for. This thrill of exposing my wife to other men had taken over. Also, I thought it was the formula for the greatest sex of our lives.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,170 Followers
12