Wife Exposed - First Time

Story Info
Fulfilling a fantasy, for the first time...
2.3k words
4.26
145.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MortonH
MortonH
4 Followers

From the day we first met, my wife turned me on. Brunette, standing a 5ft 2inches, there was something about her. I shall never forget the first time we spent the night together, I don't think I had ever been so hard for so long; and when she first made me cum, I thought I was going to explode.

As time wore on, I got more and more excited by the thought of other men seeing her, but I knew that this was something she would never agree to. This just made the fantasy even more exciting, ultimately I wanted to share her, but even just having her 'seen' would be a start.

I resigned myself to enjoying these thoughts as no more than a fantasy.

That is until our second trip to Cuba.

A luxury resort, where 'all inclusive' meant just that; even diving and room service were included, very little was extra.

Being early risers, a good early sex session (making sure she made enough noise for the neighbours to hear) would be followed by an early breakfast and we'd be at the pool to get our favourite spot by 9.30.

She had a tendency to sunbathe on her back, legs bent and slightly apart and I loved the occasional glances she got as guys walked past, noticing the way her swimsuit clung to the curves between her legs.

She always refused to wear a bikini, having lost a lot of weight, she felt her stomach was too saggy; personally I loved it and when she was naked, the sag in her 38 year old breasts was delicious!

It was the 4th day of our stay, the day after our wedding anniversary and, as usual, Justine had had a couple of Pina Coladas by the pool, but, not really being a drinker, this was her limit until a couple of glasses of wine with our evening meal.

Having left the restaurant at around 7, we saw a couple in the bar area whom we had chatted to on the long flight. We joined them and ordered some drinks, a beer for me and Justine decided to try a cocktail; well, we were on holiday! A great, happy couple of hours passed with much laughter, general stupidity... and more drinks. Soon after 9, we decided to head back to our room. It was when we stood up that I realised that Justine had had rather too many cocktails. Not being used to so much alcohol, she could barely stand.

I propped her up and, leaving much more laughter behind, we made our way slowly back to our room. The usual 3 minute walk took well over ten minutes as Justine kept slumping over, but we made it eventually.

The moment we got into the room, Justine slumped onto the bed. Laughing, I told her she'd better undress first, she didn't want to crease her dress. Getting no response, I checked closer... she had passed out! Even some gentle slaps to the cheeks wouldn't wake her. Satisfied she was otherwise OK, I realised it was clearly down to me to get her in a fit state for bed.

The zip on her dress was to the side, so was easy enough to pull down, but actually manoeuvring her out of it was far more difficult. By the time I managed it, I needed to turn on the air conditioning, the humid air covering me in beads of sweat. She wasn't one to go without a bra, but she always did in this particular outfit, so as I hung her dress over the back of a chair, she was lying there on the bed in just her knickers. These were easy enough to slip underneath her and down her legs, with a deft throw, they joined her dress on the chair.

There she was, lying there on the bed completely naked - her body still turned me on! Her pyjamas were folded neatly on her pillow and I reached for the bottoms to put them on, but found my mind drifting to the thought of things I was never allowed to do. Perhaps I could even cum on her face; a complete no-no normally, although she did love the feeling of cum on her tits and would often massage a good load in.

I ran my fingers down the sides of her breasts and then up over her nipples, which hardened under my touch and the slight chill already offered by the air conditioning. I gave each pink peak a tweak to see if I got a reaction, or if she really was as out of it as I thought. Nothing. Apart the slight rise and fall of her chest, she didn't move.

I thought of the way she would lay by the pool and bent her knees upwards, keeping the soles of her feet flat on the bed and parted her legs, revealing her lovely tight cunt, I had always loved how small it was.

I couldn't resist running my fingers across her slit and over her neatly trimmed bush. Pulling her legs slightly wider apart I could just see the tip of her clit poking out from her lips.

My thoughts started to return to my fantasy of having other people see her. If only there was now a way of getting someone else into the room to enjoy the sight, just as they could see during the day, but without the swimsuit.

It was as I sat on the bed fondling Justine's tits that the thought came to me. I leaned over to the telephone beside the bed and dialled 05 for room service, ordered a bottle of red wine and 2 glasses. I informed them that the door would be ajar, so to just come in.

Knowing they would only be 5 to 10 minutes, I moved Justine slightly more central to the bed and parted her legs a little wider. I removed my trousers, allowing my hard cock to spring free and knelt on the bed beside my wife, gently massaging her breasts and running the tip of my cock across her chin and lips.

I must have been only about 7 minutes when there was a quiet knock at the door and George came in with the wine and glasses on a tray. George worked at the pool bar during the afternoons and had got to know us quite well already - clearly his role changed to room service in the evenings.

He walked straight past the bed and placed the tray on the table, pouring a little wine into each glass. It was only when he turned to leave, that he saw the sight laid out before him.

"I do apologise, Sir," he said with a slight nod, but showed no sign of moving.

"Not a problem, George," I replied with a smile.

"Is she OK?"

"Fine, just too much to drink," I told him, "she has no idea you are here."

George seemed frozen to the spot, which I took as a good sign. If he had headed quickly for the door it would have been disappointing. Yes, he would have had a quick look at Justine, but would have failed to enjoy her fully.

I looked back down at my wife and started to massage her tits, my cock now harder than it had been for a long time.

"Come and join me," I said, glancing across to where George still stood, transfixed at the sight before him.

Slowly, George made his way across to the bed. He stopped at the end and I followed his eyes as they stared first at her cunt and moved slowly up her body to her tits and finally her face.

"She is very lovely," he said, not taking his eyes off of her, "her breasts look very soft."

"They are," I told him, "and her nipples are very hard."

He moved around to the side of the bed and sat on the edge, so that Justine was now between the two of us. He looked at me expectantly as I stroked her left breast. With just a nod and a raise of the eyebrows, I indicated that it was fine for him to join in.

He placed his hands either side of her right breast and very gently squeezed, moving his thumbs up until her nipple was squeezed between them.

This was amazing; finally, my wife was not only exposed to another man, but he was playing with her tit and she had no idea.

I slid my hands down across her soft belly until it reached the dark hair between her legs, from there I let my middle finger rub slowly along the length of her slit. George had wasted no time in reaching over and now had one hand on each tit, pushing them up and together.

Glancing over, I could see that George had a growing hard on. To urge him on a little, I started rubbing my cock across Justine's belly as I continued to rub her slit. She may not have been consciously aware of what was going on, but it was enough for her cunt to be getting moist.

George took the hint, he reached down to his zipper, looking over to me for affirmation. I nodded to him and he wasted no time in freeing his huge (in comparison to mine) cock.

Within seconds, he was rubbing it across Justine's tits, flicking her nipples with the tip. At the same time, I parted Justine's cunt lips a little and began to circle my thumb over her clit. There was still no conscious response, but a couple of twitches, showed that somewhere her body was still enjoying the attention it received.

Suddenly, I was aware of George standing beside me, intently watching me tease my wife's clit. He held his cock and slowly started stroking it. I moved away, and looked across at the handsome Cuban, "Be my guest, " I said to him.

Still wanking himself off with hand, George ran the other from Justine's knee, up her inner thigh until he reached her glistening lips. He began circling her clit in the same way I had done. I was now in such ecstasy that I was unable to do anything except watch George molest my unaware wife. I realised he had slipped a finger inside her and was gently fucking her with it. This was too much for me; I started wanking furiously and came within seconds, shooting a hot sticky load across Justine's shoulder and onto the bed covers.

George started moving up the bed and I could see what was in his mind. He wanted to fuck her. That would have been a step too far. I didn't know George and whilst I was happy for him to touch my wife, I couldn't allow the risk of her getting anything unpleasant, so, as much as I would have loved to watch her get fucked by another man, I had to stop him.

"Sorry George, not that."

He looked across at me, clearly disappointed, but moved away.

"Cum on her," I told him. "Cum on her tits."

He didn't need telling twice. He stood beside the bed, wanking his cock, not lasting much longer than me. His aim was true; his load splattering mostly over Justine's right tit, with a few bits making it across to the left.

The two of us surveyed Justine's cum-covered body, a slight awkwardness spreading over us now that we were both spent. George went to the bathroom to clean up, returned, kissed Justine gently on the lips and left, closing the door behind him.

I filled one of the wine glasses and sat on the bed beside my wife, not quite able to believe what had happened. If it wasn't for her tits being covered in another man's semen, I might have started to think I had imagined it.

I eventually straightened her legs, pulled on her pyjama bottoms and sat with my wine, wondering how long it would be before she woke.

I didn't have to wait too long. I guess it was about an hour later when she started to groan quietly and move around on the bed; it looked like it she was about to roll onto her side - I gently put my hand on her shoulder, not wanting to ruin my planned finale.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Mmmm," she moaned, clearly somewhat the worse for wear.

"Don't roll over," I said calmly.

"Why not?"

"Errr, there's cum on your tits!"

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Sorry, love," I said, "I was horny, got carried away and came on your tits."

Even in her state, she rolled her eyes!

"Naughty!" She said with half a smile.

I reached over for her right hand and placed it onto her tit, knowing exactly what she would do. Once again my cock grew hard as I watched her massage another man's drying cum into her tits, believing it to be mine. I leaned across and kissed her.

The following morning, our love-making was spectacular. With Justine on her hands and knees (her favourite position), I ploughed my hard cock into her cunt wishing that George was there to watch her gasping, moaning and eventually screaming.

The following afternoon, back by the pool, I noticed George start his shift. Within minutes, he brought over a beer for me and a Pina Colada. He placed his hand hand on Justine's shoulder, "A special drink for a special lady," he said with a smile.

He turned away, giving me a wink. I liked to think he had added a special something to her drink, although he probably hadn't.

"Lovely guy, George," Justine said to me

"Sure is," I replied just before I jumped into the pool to hide my hard-on!

*****

I hope you enjoyed this. I appreciate feedback, positive or negative; although please try to keep any negative stuff constructive at least.

MortonH
MortonH
4 Followers