Wife Finds BBC in Bahamas

Story Info
Wife finds interracial fulfillment on vacation.
1.9k words
4.35
206.8k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbccouple
bbccouple
206 Followers

This is a story of how my wife became a slut for bbc. My wife has always admired black men and finds some of them very attractive. My dream was to see her in a state of wild sexual abandon where she loses all her inhibitions and is all about the sex. She has been close to this when it is just the two of us, but I always felt that she never quite tapped into her sexuality.

Occasionally we would watch IR porn and she would get crazy wet. She was always hesitant to take things to the next level though and we had tabled the idea of adding a third to our relationship.

As is often the case, that changed on a vacation to the Bahamas. My wife has very long gorgeous brunette hair and very long legs, always attracts the attention of a lot of men. What happened in the Bahamas has forever changed our sex life.

We were staying at the Breezes resort on Cable Beach, part of the beach was a nude beach, which we were curious about but never courageous enough to try.

One early morning, after a breakfast of rum punch, and what looked to be a gorgeous day, we packed our soft-sided cooler with drinks and headed out to the beach. Being the off season, we were able to find a secluded spot on the beach and set up a spot to relax and enjoy the weather. Traffic was light on the beach in the morning. After few drinks and a trip to the water we came back to find a handsome black guy spreading out his towel near ours.

We settled back down and for the first time my wife decides to go topless. Our black neighbor takes notice of course, and starts to make small talk. He introduces himself as Tavaris, she starts out a little distant, but he is charming and persistent and she starts to warm up to him. After awhile the talks starts to get a little personal and he starts to explain the best places to spend on the island. He eventually offers to bring us to a beach party that evening, she is clearly interested and starts to ask details, he reads her well and offers a personal invite. At this point he decides to get totally nude and removes his swimsuit.

After trying not to look, my wife ends up staring at his impressive nakedness, he takes notice and becomes visibly aroused. He tells her he can't help how attractive he finds her and if she is bothered by him he will put his shorts back on. She responds sheepishly that she doesn't mind as long as he doesn't mind her looking. At this point he becomes fully erect and rolls onto his side to face her.

the talk continues and gets very personal, his cock is visibly throbbing begins to leak precum, at which point she decides to remove her bottoms. The talk starts about how good the ocean water feels when you are naked and he asks her to join him in the water. She looks at me and I give her the go ahead. He stand ups, fully erect and takes her hand and heads to the water

I watch them enter the water, once they are shoulder deep he disappears and I hear her squeal with delight. After a short time he rises out of the water kissing her stomach working his way up to her breasts. After spending some time licking and sucking on her nipples, she drops into the water. I watch as he stiffens and closes his eyes. She comes up for air and drops below the surface again. This continues for a few minutes until she rises out of the water and embraced him.

It is clear she has his cock between her legs and is rubbing herself on him. It becomes clear that they want to move things forward more privately and they head out of the water back to where I am at. Once they are back on their towels, she cannot take her eyes off his large erect cock. She offers him a drink back at our place, he immediately accepts.

They get dressed and the three of us head down the beach back to our resort. It is now only 10:00 a.m., once in the room we pour some drinks and all strip down for the hot tub. Once in the hot tub, Tavaris lifts his ass off the seat so the head of his erect cock is above the water. His cock has a very pronounced bell shaped head and is very large. After finishing his drink, Tavaris rises out of the tub and sits on the edge. My wife is clearly mesmerized by his size and veiny hardness, his large testicles are now relaxed, hanging and touching the surface of the water. Tavaris looks at my wife and tells her he is not leaving until he loses his erection, his cock is now dripping precum and is easily 9 inches long and very thick.

She responds that she could never let him leave with an erection, at which point he stands up and she immediately grabs his cock with both hands. His cock head fills her mouth and she moves one hand to cradle his balls, which completely fill her hand. She takes as much of his cock as she can and is clearly turned on by his hardness. She is moaning as she sucks, and starts to stroke with both hands and suck and still there is plenty of cock.

Tavaris sits her down on the edge of the tub and begins to kiss her deeply while fingering her clitoris. He works her clitoris for a while then kneels down into the water to go down on her. He starts to lick her and tells her how she is going to take all of his cock. He says he is going to fuck her until she cums, and then continue to fuck her until she can't take it.

He tells her when he is ready to cum, he will let her know. She has to tell him immediately to either cum on her or cum inside her. If she chooses for him to cum inside her, that means she is his cock slave, and will have to take his cock whenever he wants, and in fact, her priority for the rest of our trip is to make him hard and take his cum. At this pint she groans and stiffens then shakes as a huge orgasm washes over her.

Tavaris leads her to the bed, pushes her onto her back and begins to rub his cock head on her pussy. He tries to enter her, but she has never had anything that size before. After some time rubbing his cock on her, he finally gets his cock head inside her and she stiffens in pain. He pulls out and tries again slowly, she is able to take his cock head again but pushes him to back out. Eventually he gets about half way in. He is fucking her slowly and she is taking about half of him. He keeps telling her how hard she makes him and how his cock is going to mark her and wreck her for any other cock.

She is now really getting into the fucking and is thrusting back into him and wraps her legs around him. He has now been fucking her for about 20 minutes and she is starting to take him balls deep. He starts to pound her and she begins spasming orgasms continously. He pounds her for another 10 minutes and she is screaming in pleasure.

His pace starts to quicken and it is clear he is getting close. My wife has a glazed look on her face and is clearly lost in the moment.

Tavaris announces he has to cum and says "make your decision". My wife responds "fill me" and pulls him in tight, he thrusts hard and pumps cum into her, and pumps and pumps. Cum is squirting out of her pussy since his cock fills her so completely, she shudders in yet another orgasm.

Tavaris pulls out, half erect and feeds his cock to her. She takes that big fat cum leaking cock head into her mouth and moans. She sucks and cleans his cock off and he is hard again. He puts her on all fours and start to fuck her. He tells her the rest of our vacation is going to be spent with his cock buried in her pumping her full of his thick cum and that she is going to be leaking his cum for the rest of the trip.

My wife's decision, in the throes of passion forever changed our life.

Travaris fucked her for another 40 minutes and filled her with more cum, I could see his cock spasm a dozen times as he filled her with his cum. He rolled her on her side, keeping his big cock in her and began spooning her. They napped with his cock inside her, I sat out on the deck reading. About an hour later I heard her moaning, them screaming in pleasure. Tavaris kept saying "take my cock bitch, your pussy belongs to me, make me cum bitch!" She was really thrusting into him hard, she was so wet his cock was frothy white with her cum, he announce he was going to cum and said, "you have one more chance, make your decision"

My wife started begging him to cum in her she pleaded " Cum in me, please, please cum in me, cum in me and make me your cock slave. Fuck me, fuck me! I am yours to fuck whenever you want!" At this point Tavaris pushed deep and pumped his third load of cum in her. More cum squirted out as he pumped his load into her. She shuddered in orgasm as he filled her.

Tavaris got up and said "that is just a taste of what your next week is going to be like, your pussy will be taking my loads all week. I will be stopping by frequently and I expect you here so I can fuck you. Tonight I will be going to that party, I expect you there so you can meet my friends. You will dance with each one of them. I expect you to make them hard when you dance with them, get them good and horny. After the party we will all come back here and we will fuck you and fill every hole with many loads until we have no loads left.

We ended up spending an extra week, Tavaris kept his promise and filled my wife with his cum three or more times each day. Incidentally, my wife took a shining to a friend of Tavaris' who came over after the party. Tall and muscular by the name of Garlen, very dark skin, uncut cock which gets erect the minute he sees my wife naked. He was over a half dozen times with and without Tavaris.

I did get to fuck my wife frequently and partook much of the sex, but the vacation was about her fulfillment and pleasure and that was the focus.

We are already planning our next trip, and my wife keeps in contact with Garlen and has offered to have him visit for an extended period of time.

bbccouple
bbccouple
206 Followers