Wife Flashes for Old Men

Story Info
Slut Wife Jenni performs for Old Men.
1.9k words
70.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roggering
Roggering
82 Followers

Some friends had invited me to an afternoon party, normally I don't go as they're boring and male only, but for once U decided to go. I couldn't believe my eyes when I arrived at Andrew's house, there were at least 4 or 5 women accompanied by their husbands. This was totally unusual and made a pleasant change to say the least.

One woman in particular caught my attention, she looked late 30's and was wearing a tight blouse and skirt, the blouse showed off her massive tits and the skirt was tight enough to see the outline of her thighs and notice that she was wearing stockings. All the women were being fawned over, the average age of most of the guys was 70 if a day! You caught my attention by the way you looked and I think I'd caught yours as I was literally undressing you with my eyes.

Even though you were talking with others, you did tiny things that accentuated the outline of your tits through your top and made your skirt ride up a little, all these little movements seem to encourage the guys that you were talking to.

You realised that I was watching you as you'd occasionally dart a glance in my direction. My trousers were tight or should I say my hard on was visible, am sure you liked the fact that you'd got me hard without even speaking to me!!

Andrew came over and introduced me to you, your eyes said, I know you've been undressing me and mine said, I want to fuck you.

Andrew introduced you as Jenni and I joined the group conversation, it was very difficult to concentrate as you had a couple of buttons undone on your blouse and I was busy ogling your tits along with the rest of the guys. It was obvious that you enjoyed the attention and even went so far as to say your nickname when you were younger was Jenni Juggs!

The conversation was quite risqué, especially as there were about 5 old blokes plus me making suggestive comments to you.

I excused myself as I needed to use the bathroom, really, I needed to get away from the group, my cock was rock hard and I wasn't sure to have a wank or a pee, I did the latter.

I came out of the bathroom and had decided to leave, when from an open doorway, I heard a woman say "hiya".

I looked through the door into a small sitting room, the room was empty except for the woman I'd been introduced to as Jenni who was sitting on the sofa.

Come in you said and close the door. I entered the room closing the door behind me, as I did I noticed that all the buttons on your blouse were wide open and your tits were out. Like the view Roger you said, of course I replied, what about this you said as you pulled your skirt up almost to your waist.

Before I could say or do anything, you said get your cock out, let me see your hard on.

Your legs were spread and your panties were pulled tight over your cunt, I could tell you weren't shaved as a few tiny hairs were poking outside the edge of your panties.

Without a second thought I unzipped my trousers and got my cock out, as I wrapped my hand around it and pulled the foreskin back, pre-cum was already leaking out of the end!

Wank it Roger, wank that dirty old cock over me you said. I thought that I'd gone to heaven as you pulled your panties to one side showing off your cunt. As I wanked my cock you slid two fingers in your pussy and started fingering yourself while you urged me to wank harder.

The sight of you fingering your self was driving me mad with lust, I wanted to ram my cock in up you to my balls!! You then lay back and lifted your legs in the air and pulled your pussy wide open, smell it Roger, get on your fucking knees and smell my sex you said. Like a shot, I was on my knees and leant forward, my tongue was almost in your twat when you grabbed my head and said no touching!

Shit, I was so close to your pussy, and you stopped me.

Wank over your slut Roger you said, spunk all over my gaping pussy. My cock was inches from your spread cunt as you urged me on, I couldn't hold back any longer, spunk was shooting all over your cunt, load after load splashed all over you, your pussy was covered in the stuff.

When you said thanks Roger I came back to earth, you pulled your panties back over your spunk covered pussy and said am going back to the party!

Before I left, I saw your arm in arm with your husband, did he know you had cum all over your cunt and arse, you caught my attention and give me a wink!

For the next week, I couldn't get you and what happened out of my mind, I was having a wank a day thinking about what had happened.

It must have been a week after this when one afternoon I was going for a walk to a nearby beauty spot which was a lake surrounded by trees. I was walking along a lane almost there, when a car pulled up alongside me, hi Roger a female voice shouted, I turned and it was Jenni.

Need a lift you said, even though I was close to the lake I said yes, I couldn't let an opportunity to be with you pass by.

I got into the passenger seat and was immediately taken aback with your appearance, you'd got a on some black boots, a white top and a black skirt. The skirt however was slit up the side and the tops of your black stockings and thighs were on view. My eyes must have been on stalks as you leaned across and gave me a peck on the cheek and said, pleased to see me Roger? Before I could answer, your hand was on the front of my trousers and you were squeezing my knob.

My god, I was so turned on I wanted to fuck you there and then!

Where to Roger you said, I was about to say ecstasy but said the lake instead. You pulled away in the direction of the lake and asked if I'd enjoyed the party. Bit of a daft question I said, especially as I came all over you, you laughed and said I was your naughty little secret. You then said how turned on your husband got when you got home and you lifted your skirt for him, revealing your spunk filled knickers and you wouldn't tell him who the guy was. You told me how he'd fucked you senseless and at one stage had pushed you're cum covered panties in your mouth as he fucked you and how much you liked the taste of my spunk as he fucked you!

I was speechless at hearing all this and you laughed, don't worry Roger, I love being filthy for old men and teasing my husband about it you said. As you said that you pulled into the parking area by picnic spot at the lake, my cock was rock hard and I was dying to fuck you. When you switched off the car engine you moved across to me and kissed me on the mouth, your tongue was straight in my mouth and mine yours, I was kissing a married woman almost half my age in a public carpark in the middle of a weekday afternoon. Kissing you was lovely when you pulled away, finger me Roger you said as you pulled your skirt up, you had a tiny black thong stretched tight over your twat, which was doing nothing to hide your trimmed bush. I yanked your thong to one side and shoved two fingers up you, as you pushed your tongue in my mouth. Your pussy was sopping wet and you grabbed my hand as I shoved three fingers up you. As you slid lower in the seat, you spread your legs wide so I was in up to my knuckles. I managed to get your top up and was sucking on your tits when you said we're being watched, I looked up and two old guys were watching through the car window. Don't stop you said, let the fuckers watch, finger me Roger, make me cum, I fucking love this! Your cunt was soaking as you bucked your hips up and down and fucked my hand as these guys watched. You squealed and your pussy started to spasm as you came, by the time you'd finished I'd got 4 fingers up your pussy.

When you'd calmed down, you said, let's go for a walk! As we got out of the car the two guys who'd been watching us were walking slowly along a footpath by the lake, you grabbed my hand and we went in a slightly different direction. You were so excited and couldn't stop asking me if I thought they'd seen everything, my knob was solid I could barely walk as you grabbed it through my trousers. I want you to fuck me Roger and I want an audience you said.

I looked over my shoulder and surprise, surprise, the two guys had started to follow us. When I told you that we were being followed, you dragged me off the path into a small clear area surrounded by trees. You wasted no time, your skirt was hiked around your waist and you'd pulled your panties off as you got on your hands and knees, facing the way we'd come. Fuck me Roger, get your cock up me know, I need fucking pleaaase you shouted.

I didn't need asking twice and knelt behind you with my trousers round my ankles, my cock slid in effortlessly, wow, you were soaking! As I grabbed your arse cheeks and started to fuck you with some urgency, slamming my cock in you so my balls were banging your clit you started to urge me on, fuck me Rog, fuck this married cunt you shouted. I was in heaven; my cock was glistening as you creamed all over it.

It was then I heard you shout yes, I took my eyes off the site of my cock sliding in and out of your hole and looked up, the two guys who'd been following us were standing in front of us, both had their cocks out and were furiously wanking.

You were egging them on and talking filthy to them go on you old fuckers, wank yourselves off whilst this old man fucks me you said, watch this married slut give her pussy up, spunk for me etc. you were saying.

Who was more turned on am not sure, when they both started to cum your pussy tightened round my prick and I started to cum as well, your twat was holding me like a vice as I shot load after load of red hot cum up you. By time I'd finished, both guys had zipped their trousers and hurried off, as I pulled out you jumped to your feet, have got to go Roger you said, you gave me your panties and said, have these for a souvenir. I was dumfounded, you looked at me and said, have got to get back to my husband, it will drive him crazy when he sees your cum dripping out of my pussy, even more when I refuse to tell him who has just fucked me, god, he'll fuck me silly, remember, you're my dirty little secret you said as you ran off towards your car.

Roggering
Roggering
82 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife Exposed Wife entertains four men by displaying her body.in Loving Wives
My Wife and the Dirty Old Man Father of a friend likes to goose girls - wife gets more.in Loving Wives
Kate's Old Man Husband watches drunk wife take on older man.in Loving Wives
My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 01 Older gent invites young married couple to his holiday home.in Loving Wives
More Stories