Wife from Hell?

Story Info
Wife teaches hubby a lesson in submission.
3.2k words
4.28
61.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go and lie on the floor by the fire, pet. And close your eyes."

He smiles at her, murmurs, "Yes, Mistress," and moves to obey. The fire hisses; he sighs as he lies back, adjusts his position to lie comfortably. She moves to sit near his head, runs her fingertips over his cheeks, his forehead, his nose and lips. He smiles and visibly relaxes, enjoying the attention and the soporific sensations.

After a few moments of gentle touching, running her hands down his body, over his shirt, she slips her fingers beneath her skirt, under the gusset of the lacy black knickers, gets them wet and then just holds them under his nose, not touching him.

He moans and makes to lift his lips to her fingers, taste her.

"Ah ah ah. Who gave you permission to taste me?" He groans and settles his head again. She smears her cunt juices under his nose, over his lips. There is a whimper and she sees him shuffle his lower body, adjusting his body as his cock thickens and strains against his clothes. Jeans and what she knows to be candyfloss pink panties she put him in this morning.

She stands and admires him lying there, supine, obedient, quiet, and yet tense and anticipating what might come next. She smiles and moves the length of his body, turning and straddling him. Black heeled boots, long black skirt, fitted pink blouse, revealing cleavage and the tiniest edge of black lace on her bra. She kneels down onto him, straddling his upper thighs, leaving herself enough room to undo the jeans. "Put your hands above your head, and keep them clasped there." He does so, and she reaches again for his face, strokes his lips, slides her hands down over his shirted upper body, undoing the top two buttons, stroking the newly waxed skin, finding the sensitive nipples, tweaking them. His body arches under her. She knows he is about to ask for pain. She gouges her nails into his nipples, twists, slowly and lightly at first, increasing the pressure till he groans his pleasure.

She releases his nipples suddenly, bends down, and holding the shirt aside licks and sucks the sensitive flesh, admiring the marks her nails have just left on him. She nips down his stomach, undoing the remaining buttons as she goes. Her hand brushes tantalisingly over the bulge in his jeans, not quite stroking, might even be accidental. She can feel the heat of him through the fabric, and smiles to herself.

She sits up, undoes his belt, the buttons, and shifts the jeans aside so she can extricate his cock from its tight pink prison. He groans at her as her fingers tickle the length of him, nails scratching, fingertips brushing, then hooking inside the transparent fabric, lifting his cock free. She moans appreciatively at the sight of him, "Mmmm, such a lovely cock, and all mine to play with." Her hand strokes him slowly, up and down, up and down. Then clasping his cock, gripping it, raking her nails over him. Her other hand fondles his balls. Enjoying the smooth waxed and shaved flesh, the differing heats. He moans at her again, more frantically now, his cock fully hard and twitching under her fingers. She has not allowed him to cum for two weeks, and knows how much this is turning him on. How very little could tip him, if she allowed it.

She releases his cock, stands up, removes her lacy knickers, squats back down again. "Keep your eyes closed, pet, but open your mouth. Someone's making just a little too much noise I think."

She brushes the garment over his face, ensuring the impregnated scent reaches him, through his already scent-marked skin. "Now then, perhaps you'd like to hear about my day, hmm? Perhaps you'd like to hear about me being fucked long and hard" This punctuated by her pressing the panties to his nose and mouth, and grasping his cock firmly in her right hand. She wanks him firmly but slowly as she speaks.

"About me kneeling and sucking another man's cock, about him fucking me with his fingers, then fucking my cunt and arse. Close your mouth, for now." She lets go of him, and still clutching knickers, slides up his body, positions her cunt directly over his nose and mouth, lowers her body onto his face.

"Don't open your mouth; you do not have permission." She grinds against him as she details some of the day's activities. Gyrating and pressing against him, enjoying the painful scratching of a day's stubble against her sensitive flesh. Enjoying his whimpering, and knowing how much he wants permission to open his mouth, to lick her.

As she concludes what she wished to share with him about the depraved activities of her day, and knowing he's now thoroughly aroused and willing, she says "You may open your mouth pet, and lick your Mistress's cunt," His lips part eagerly, and she feels the soft wet heat of his tongue lapping at her. Feels him open her, and find her wet and willing too. "And how good does that feel and taste, knowing that you're tasting another man's cum along with the taste of me?" She chuckles as he whimpers and his enthusiasm increases. She grinds against him, lowering more of her weight onto his face, making him work to breathe as well as serve her. She leans forward and presses her weight onto his arms. Feels him strain to keep his head pressed firmly to her cunt.

She lifts herself from his face, slides backwards down his body, rubs her soggy cunt over the length of his stiff cock. "Mmmm, how good does that feel, pet? Hmmm?" She reaches beneath her, and moves the head of his cock into a position to enter her, and slowly slowly sucks him inside her. Before teasing him further, she tells him to open his mouth again, and stuffs the knickers into him, an effective gag.

She admires the look of her knickers in his mouth as she alternately relaxes her cunt, lets him slide further in, then tightens her muscles to grip him. He's groaning repeatedly at her now through the improvised gag, his eyes closed, his arms still obediently held above his head. She knows that much more of this will tip him into orgasm. She lifts her body away from him, bends her head and takes him in her mouth. "Mmm, now that is nice. Knowing I'm tasting me, you, and another man, as I lick you. How deliciously depraved is that?" He groans but knows better than to thrust his cock further into her mouth. She toys with him, swirling her tongue over the head of his cock, grating her teeth the length of him, reaching up to tweak his nipples again.

She pulls away. "Enough. I want you upstairs now. Bedroom." She lifts the panties from his mouth, and leads him by his cock to the stairs.

She pulls him up the stairs; he's clutching his jeans to hold them up, his cock is stiff and hot in her hand. His face is a mixture of lust, submissive contentedness, and apprehension as to what might follow. She knows he loves this, loves not knowing what she will choose to do to him. But she knows, and she knows she's about to push him.

"It's not warm in here, pet, so, because I am so kind," a brief sadistic smile punctuates, "I want you naked from the waste down only. You may leave your shirt on. Do the buttons up." He hurries to obey.

"On your knees". He kneels.

She crooks a finger under his chin, guides him on his knees to the ensuite bathroom. He looks vaguely bewildered at this. Not the norm. She knows too that he will now assume that there will be some watersports involved.

She smiles at him, knowing full well what he's thinking, and knowing how wrong he is. "Close your eyes, and hold out your hands. I have a gift for you. And then you'll appreciate what I have planned for this evening."

He obediently closes his eyes, his hands cupped in front of him. She removes the curved anal vibe from its packaging. Inserts the battery unit, but leaves the vibe set to 'off', and strokes it over his fingertips, his palms. Watches his face wrinkle into a frown, attempting to make sense of the sensation, rationalise it into an object. She lets it rest in his upturned hands. Waits a few seconds. "You may open your eyes now."

His eyes blink open, and he looks down. She watches his face as he draws back slightly, looks puzzled, pleased, anxious. He smiles uncertainly at her.

She smiles at him. "Yes, pet. Tonight, we work on some anal play." Her tone hardens slightly. "However, I'm not sure I want the usual fuss about potential mess, nor do I want to be bothered with gloves and so on. So guess what, tonight, you get introduced to enemas."

His eyes widen, his face wrinkles, "Oh no Mistress, please not tonight."

She raises her eyebrow at him and reaches for the enema kit she's already assembled and left ready for tonight's games. "Tonight. No questions, no wheedling or whining." She fondles the tubing, explaining to him how the bag, the tube, the tap all work. "Hmm, I suppose the only things I need to decide now, pet, are what temperature water to use, and which lube to use...if any." He whimpers and begins to look genuinely uncomfortable.

She reaches calmly for the cold tap. His eyes grow wider and the whimpering intensifies. "No, Mistress, please no, not cold."

She smiles and makes a show of testing the temperature. Then switches the cold off, reaches for the hot. "Hmmm, I suppose we could try *hot* water instead..." He fidgets and looks anguished. His cock is now flaccid, and she smiles sadistically at him. "No? Hmm. No, I suppose I wouldn't really want to injure you. Something tells me this is quite hard enough without the added shock of hot water up your arse, don't you think?" He knows better than to answer, and relaxes slightly as she fills the bag with half cold, half hot, tests it with her fingers, runs the water through the hose to ensure an even temperature.

She hooks the unit over the door handle, reaches into the cupboard, produces regular lube, and KY heating lube. His eyes open wide again, and he shakes his head imperceptibly. She makes a fuss of inspecting both bottles in front of him. As if deciding. "No, pet? You don't think a little heat might make the process all the more interesting? Well, I'm afraid I *do* think that it would. Do you have something to say?" He shakes his head slowly, a tiny whimper escaping.

"Now, I want you on your hands and knees, on this towel." He assumes the position. "Spread your legs for me. I want easy access. I want to enjoy doing this to you. What shall we say?"

She holds up the enema bag, pointing out the half litre markings on it. "What shall we say, two litres?" The shock on his face makes her smile. "Hmmm, we'll see."

He whimpers but remains still, his fingers clasped together on the floor. "Arch your back for me." He arches his back, and after a moment, she rubs the heating lube onto his anus, massaging it in and around, gently inserting just the tip of her finger.

She smears the lube on the nozzle of the enema unit. Rests it just on his anus. "Keep still, pet. You will barely feel this." She slides the nozzle in. He clearly does feel it, she feels his anus snatch at the nozzle, tells him to relax. She waits. Another centimetre, and she tells him that it's in properly.

He moans as she explains quietly that she is turning the tap on. "No no no no no," she hears.

She turns the tap on, about half way. And watches as the fluid drains gradually from the bag, 50ml...100ml. He whimpers.

"I'm going to count to ten, and I want you to tell me how bad the cramping is." She gets to ten. Turns the tap off.

"I need to go to the toilet, Mistress. I need to go, " he whines at her, gasping. She knows only 200 ml has gone in. Plenty of time, and water, to go.

"Just relax, pet. You don't need to go yet. Just hold it in, and relax". He's quivering now. She tells him to lie gently down on his left hand side. She holds the nozzle inside him as he readjusts himself. She waits while he calms, while the shock cramps pass, then turns the tap on again.

"I'm going to count to ten again, and then I will ask you how bad the cramping is."

She reaches ten again, turns the tap off, he's shivering. "Alright, pet?" He nods imperceptibly. This position clearly easier for him. He's perspiring on his forehead now. She can see it glimmering on his skin. Aah, the delight of the stress response.

She can see that 400ml have gone in, and she doesn't want to overstress him this first time. Just another 100ml should do it...

She opens the nozzle again. He whimpers again in distress, "No, please Mistress, I really need to go now." His body moves involuntarily, trying to escape the cramps she knows he's feeling.

"Be still. I will count to five this time, and then I will stop." This information stills him, though the frantic whimpering carries on.

She reaches five, turns the tap off, surely but gently removes the nozzle. Tells him to be still. He is kicking his feet on the floor now. "Please Mistress, I need to go..." He's almost in tears in frustration and shock. How delicious, she thinks.

"Wait for me to release you, pet, then you may go to the toilet." She waits ten seconds, knowing that for him it feels like five minutes.

"You may go to the toilet now." She moves aside, but remains in the bathroom.

He lunges for the toilet, seats himself, and says, "Please go away, Mistress."

"No." He cries out. The humiliation warring with his desperation to evacuate.

"Please, Mistress, I don't want you to see me do this!".

"But I wish to see it, pet." She smiles at him. His face crumples as his body fights with his mind. His hands clutch his head.

"Please, Mistress, leave me! Please, I can't do this with you there...it's too embarrassing."

"Hmm, I thought you really needed to go. Silly me." She stands calmly, arms folded across her chest, leaning against the doorjamb.

"Please, Mistress! I have to go..." She remains where she is, and with an almighty cry of humiliation and distress, he evacuates his bowels into the toilet. She smiles as she watches him.

"Good boy, pet. That wasn't so hard now, was it. I'll leave you to clean yourself up. When you're ready, I want you on your hands and knees on the bed." There is almost a sob as she leaves the bathroom, pulling the door to behind her.

He appears in the bedroom moments later, thoroughly subdued. "Good boy," she repeats. He says nothing, but aligns himself on the bed on the towel she has placed there. His cock is still flaccid. She tells him to spread his legs.

She kneels on the bed behind him, the vibe and the lube ready at her side. She strokes him all over his naked legs and backside. Almost crooning to him, comforting and calming him. She admires the arse presented to her, runs her fingers over his balls, his cock. Smiles as she feels him respond, especially as she knows he'd wish to *not* grow hard after the enema experience...

She lubes up his arse, her finger, the vibe. Plays with him, tickles him, strokes him. Places the vibe against his anus. He groans. This always gets him, the initial invasion. He loves it, but he hates it too.

She inserts a finger now, gently, slowly, just teasing and testing him. Then removes it, places the vibe against him again. Just a dildo for now, no additional sensation she thinks. She inserts just the head. Reaches through his legs with her other hand, starts methodically and rhythmically wanking him. Almost milking him. Slowly.

His body gives him away, and she knows the humiliation has played nicely through into submission, and now arousal...

She works the vibe slowly in and out of his arse, wanking him all the while, telling him he's a good boy.

She warns him, "Pet, you may *not* cum without permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," is muttered into the pillows. And she turns the vibe on.

He moans and thrusts his arse back at her, forcing the vibe further in than she thought him capable of. She chuckles and increases the speed of her hand on his cock. Pulling her hand back to guide a finger repeatedly over the sensitive head. Slick now with pre-cum.

He slows his body, pulls slightly away from her, "Please stop, Mistress" She knows he's stamping on his body's urge to cum, and slows her hand, smiling as she works the vibe gently in and out of his arse.

"You may not cum yet." He groans and stiffens, struggling to exert the self control to contain his orgasm. Her finger glides over the head of his cock again, massaging and rubbing the most sensitive bits of him. She is smiling. Enjoying the power and what she's doing to him.

She works him for minutes. Talking to him, varying her speed, telling him what a slut he is for enjoying being humiliated, for enjoying being used like this. She varies the speed of her wanking, and the depth of the vibe in his arse. Letting him guide the speed of the toy fucking his arse. She enjoys watching his anus distend and hump against the toy. She pulls it all the way out now, then thrusts it back in again. Repeatedly. He's hungry for the sensation now, and shoves back against her, against the toy.

"Now then, pet. I want you to cum for me. I want to feel your cum all over my hand. I want to feel you shove that lovely arse back against me, against this vibe. Feel you fucking yourself stupid as I wank you. Do you understand?" Her hand quickens and the strokes lengthen, twist around his cock, wanking him relentlessly.

"Yes, Mistress," he manages, his body fucking back at her, speeding up, pushing the toy deeper and deeper into his arse." He groans and shudders. "Please, Mistress, may I cum for you now?"

"You may." She smiles and works him harder still as he cries out and ejaculates all over her hand, the now bunched up towel, the duvet, his dangling shirt. He shakes and whimpers as the orgasm fades. She is smiling and massaging him gently now, oh so gently. The vibe held still.

She removes the vibe as he collapses in on himself on the bed, into the pool of cum. She cleans him up, cleans up the puddle of him on the bed, cuddles him close, and tucks him up in bed. "Good boy, pet. Sleep well." He mumbles something unintelligible against her. She smiles and strokes his hair.