Wife Fucks and Sucks Car Salesman

Story Info
We buy new car and Wife fucks salesman.
2k words
4.02
55.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Joyce and I went looking to buy a new car and we ending up test driving a Hyundai Santa fe sport at a dealership in Blacksburg Va and that's where we meet Jon a young 23 year old salesman that my 55 year old wife thought was a Very Handsome and Muscular Fit young man.

She loved the SUV so I bought it for her and while signing all the paper work I jokingly ask Jon was he going to carry us out to dinner for buying a new car from him, Plus we were two and half hours away from home.

Jon surprised me and said he was getting off work in a hour or so and would love to carry us out to dinner so after all the paper work was done we talked about where to eat then followed Jon to this very nice restaurant.

We all went in and sat at a round corner table back in a corner kind of secluded and private you could say, We ordered some cocktails then dinner and talked a lot about Jon's life and ours for awhile Jon got up to go to the restroom and when he did Joyce told me that she was getting really turned on by Jon and that she wanted him if I approved.

We have an open marriage and on many occasions have had sex with others Especially Joyce fucking other guys and me watching.

Jon came back to the table and we ordered more drinks and found out that Jon was single so Joyce turned up the charm towards flirting and rubbing Jon's leg under the table.

Jon was getting brave also as he Rubbed Joyce's leg a few times under the table then Joyce took his hand the next time he put it on her bare leg and slide his hand up her thigh to between her legs so his hand was touching her panties under her short skirt she had on.

Jon didn't back off from Joyce's advances and then started rubbing her panties massaging her pussy till she had a orgasm and with that I ask Jon would he like to go with us to a Motel and continue the fun, Jon said he had a apartment near by and we could all go there if that was fine with us.

We arrived at his place went inside and it was really nice and clean for a young man to be living there alone, Joyce ask Jon if she could use his bathroom to freshen up then I spoke up and said why don't you both go and take a shower together and get real freshened up, Jon looked a little shocked but said that sounded great to him and Joyce said lead the way.

I sat watching TV and drank a beer as they went into the bathroom then after fifteen minutes or so of hearing the water running I got up and peaked in on them in the shower, I could see that they were kissing and Joyce had Jon's cock in her hand stroking it as his hands were squeezing her ass then Jon leaned down and started sucking on her nipples and caressing her breast.

After a few minutes of that Joyce turned Jon's back towards the water and knelt in front of him as she started licking his cock up and down its shaft cupping his balls with her hand then she slid her mouth over his cock until she took it all in her mouth, I stood there and watched Joyce suck this young guys cock as her head bobbed back and forth until I Heard Jon say he was going to cum Joyce kept sucking then Jon pulled his cock out of Joyce's mouth and jacked his cock with his hand and shoot his cum all over Joyce's face and open mouth he then grabbed her head and put his cock back in her mouth till every drop of cum was drained from his cock.

They both got out of the shower dried off came into the living room wrapped in towels then I asked them did they get freshened up, Jon said that was the best freshened up he ever got as Joyce came over to the couch and sat down and motioned Jon with her finger to come to her and when he got next to her she undid his towel and let it drop to the floor then she looked at me as she reached out grabbed his ass with her hands and pulled him closer until she could slide his limp cock into her mouth.

Joyce looked at me with her big brown eyes as she sucked on Jon's cock and licked around his shaft with her tongue all while staring at me and after about five minutes of her Expert cock sucking Jon's dick was hard again, Joyce laid back on the couch spread her legs and told Jon to lick and suck on her pussy which he wasted no time in doing.

Jon took his Tongue and fucked her pussy with it then he would suck and pull at her clit until she moaned out loud with a earth shattering orgasm then Joyce said to Jon... Please Fuck my pussy with your hard cock, Jon grabbed her legs and shoved them in the air as he guided his dick into her wet hole and as he slid his cock in her she just moaned out loud.

I sat across from them and watched this young 23 year old guy Fuck my 55 year old wife so hard that his balls were slapping her ass each time he buried his cock in her pussy then Jon turned her over with her ass up in the air then shoved his cock in her pussy again just pounding her, Joyce just moaned as Jon fucked her harder and harder until he grunted out loud as he filled Joyce's pussy with his load.

When Jon finally stopped fucking her and pulled his dick out it was glistening with her juices and his cum and his cum oozed out of her cunt and ran down her leg.

Jon handed her a towel to wipe off with and then told her to clean his cock as she went to wipe his dick with the towel he told her No I want you to use your Tongue and mouth to clean it so Joyce did as she was told and licked and sucked all of her pussy juices and his cum off his cock.

By this time I had my cock out rubbing it and when Joyce finished licking Jon's cock clean she crawled over to me and took my hard cock in her mouth sucking, slurping, Hard as she could suck and two minutes later I Erupted in her mouth filling it up with my milky juice.

Jon had sat back watching Joyce in action until she finished sucking me then we all took a break talking and decided to stay all night since it was Saturday and no one had to work the following day.

After about an hour Jon and I sat on the couch as Joyce got down on her knees and begun sucking on both of our cocks going back and forth until we both were standing tall and hard again then Jon got up and moved behind her to fuck her pussy while she kept sucking my cock, After a little time went by Me and Jon swapped places and Jon shoved his wet cock in Joyce's mouth and I fucked her wet pussy.

Jon was really getting into all this action and said to Me ; When we get ready to cum would Joyce like it if we both shoot our cum on her face and before I could answer Joyce took Jon's cock out of her mouth long enough to say that she wanting us to cover her face with our hot loads and resumed sucking Jon's cock.

A few minutes later I was about to blow my load and Jon said he was ready so we both stood at Joyce's head as she knelt in front of us and I stroked my dick till it was about to blow and Joyce opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as I started spraying streams of Jiz across her face and in her mouth then before I could finish Jon started spurting his Jiz over her face and tongue till it looked like Joyce had poured milk over her face and her mouth was full of creamy cum juice.

Joyce swallowed all of the cum in her mouth and then took her finger and scraped the cum on her face off and licked her finger clean till she had gotten it all.

This went on through out night with Jon and I but mostly Jon Fucking Joyce in her pussy, Mouth, Between her tits while straddling her chest and blowing his wad on her face.

The next morning when we all got up from all the wild escapades from the night before we decided to go out for breakfast so after we all showered and got ready I decided to drive us all in our new SUV and when I got into the driver seat Jon got in the back and Joyce walked around opened the door and got in the back with Jon so I started down the road and Joyce told me to take the scenic route and at first I was puzzled but when I looked in the rearview mirror and saw her lean over into Jon's lap I knew what she meant.

The back door windows are real dark tint so you cant see in the back seat from outside and when I looked again in the mirror I saw Joyce's head bobbing up and down and Jon laid back in the seat as Joyce gave him a Blowjob.

After five minutes or so I could hear Jon moan and a minute later Joyce sat up and when I looked into the mirror again Joyce opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and I could see that her mouth was full of Jon's white spunk.

We got to the restaurant and ate breakfast, Talked and laughed like we had been friends for years and when we left Joyce got in the back again and told me to drive out into country and when we got to a place with no houses I pulled off the road and parked behind a old barn where if someone drove by they couldn't see us, Joyce got out and Told Jon to follow her under a shelter at barn and bent over a old table lifted her skirt and said ; Fuck Me.

Jon walked up behind her and rubbed his dick up and down her cunt till it was wet then slid it in slowly until he was good and wet then he fucked her hard for awhile until he blew his load inside her then I stepped in and shoved my cock in her cum soaked pussy and fucked her until I blew my load in her pussy.

We wiped up and started back to Jon's place with Jon telling Me and Joyce that the last 24 hours had been the most exciting time of his life and the most sexual fun by far' We arrived back at Jon's apartment and were talking before Me and Joyce left to head back home and right before we got to the door Joyce looked at me and asked if I minded waiting a few more minutes because she had to suck Jon's cock one more time before we left, And with that Joyce knelt in front of Jon as he undid his pants and pulled his cock out and grabbed Joyce by her hair and shoved his dick in her mouth and started pounding her face with his balls slapping her chin every thrust he made and after a few minutes he moaned out loud as he filled her mouth again and Joyce took her hands and milked his dick till she had every drop of cum she could get out and swallowed it all.

We plan on coming back for another visit with Jon soon because we all had such a great time and Joyce couldn't get enough of Jon's Young Cock!!

Till The Next Time