Wife Gangbang

Story Info
Wife's first gangbang.
1.5k words
110.9k
44
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been together for 20 yrs. Over the last 2 years we have talked about adding another person to our bed whether it be a female or male. So, after talking about it for awhile we went out to a bar and found a girl that was interested. But the wife chickened out she said she didn't think she could see another woman fucking me. So, we went home and the next weekend we went to a different bar this time. I found a younger guy that I thought she might like. I told her I had to use the bathroom I had the guy go over and hit on her while I was gone. I came back but stayed back some to watch she seemed to be enjoying it. Then she spotted me, and her face got red and she shut it right down. Told the guy I'm married sorry and then told me she wanted to go home. As soon as we got in the car she became a mad woman ripping at my pants trying to get my cock out.

Once she was able to get my pants undone and my cock out she began licking the head in circles. Then licking up and down the shaft. Now my wife never and I mean never gives blowjobs. The last time she did was our wedding night every time I ask the answer is no. So, I am trying to drive and enjoy this. She is going to town. Humming and moaning while sucking my cock. The slurping is getting louder and heavier as she goes on and on. Now I'm rather larger 10" and as round as a beer can so I know she is never going to get the whole thing in her mouth. The next thing I feel is my cock all the way down her throat and while she is blowing me her tongue is licking my balls. It feels amazing I almost crash into on coming traffic. I feel my balls getting tighter and tighter I know I'm getting ready to blow. Now in the back on my mind I think do I tell her or just go. Fuck it I just let it go the first blast catches her off guard I feel her gag and choke some. But she doesn't stop. She shoves my cock all the way in her my, so the next wave of blasts goes right down her throats. She massages my balls and sucks my cock to make sure she got every drop. Then she leans up and looks at me and says I hope that makes up for tonight.

So, we get home and go to bed. The next day at work all I can think about is how hot she must have been with the guy hitting on her. If one guy caused her to do that what would she do with 4 or maybe even 5 guys fucking her. Well that's when I put my plan into action. I had a few good friends that I knew she checked out when they came over to hang out. So, I asked them over and told them listen I want to give Danielle a gangbang. What I'm thinking is she is going away on Friday with her mother. And coming back Saturday night. You guys come over Saturday before she gets home. Hide in the closet I'll start fucking her then you come out and join in. They all agreed so all week every time I thought about Saturday my cock would get so hard it hurt. Finally, Saturday is here. Joe, Marco, Vinny, Ben and Bill show up about an hour before Danielle is supposed to be home. And I can see their cocks are already ripping through their pants. We sit in the living room having a few beers waiting Danielle will call when she gets close to the house like she always does so I'm not worried about her walking in and blowing the surprise.

Well I was wrong Danielle wanted to surprise me she got home early and came in through the garage. She didn't see any of my friend's cars I had them park up the street, so she would not see them. Well she got completely underdressed in the garage and comes walking in the living room completely naked. Her face turns bright red and she runs into our bedroom. I jump up and chase after her. She is lying on the bed embarrassed saying I cannot believe I just did that what the fuck I'm so sorry. That's when I tell her well. I had a surprise for you also. She looks at me puzzled. I had them come over we were going to gangbang you. I was going to have them hide in the closet while I started fucking you. Then once we were really fucking they were going to come out and join in.

She smiled really? Yes, this is all about you. So, I take her hand and walk her out into the living room. All the guys stand up Danielle walks over to them they all start rubbing her beautiful 34c tits and her ass. Marco reaches down and rub her beautifully shaven pussy. Danielle drops to her knees and by know all their cocks are out Danielle has one in each hand and one in her mouth. She is going to town sucking as she takes one out another takes it place. I walk over and pick Danielle up and lead her to the bedroom. I lay her on her back and as soon as she in down Vinny goes right in eating her pussy. Danielle arches her back and begins to moan and shudder she is having an orgasm. She squeezes Vinny's head with her legs almost popping it. Joe grabs her and flips her over bill slides under her putting his cock in her pussies. Which I can see is dripping wet. Joe moves in behind her putting the tip of his cock right on her puckering asshole. I tell him she is not going to let you and before I can finish my statement she says its ok fuck my ass. Joe slides his cock into her dripping wet pussy with bill first to lube it up. While joe and bill are double fucking Danielle's pussy.

Marco is in her mouth she is sucking his cock like a vacuum. And jerking ben's cock. I am just in awe right now. My cock is throbbing watching and getting harder and harder. Finally, joe pulls his cock from her pussy and lines it up with her asshole. And with one thrust he rams it in. Danielle lets out a scream but keeps sucking Marco's cock now she is sucking Marco and Ben's cocks while getting double fucked. Just then I see bill begin to tighten up and he blows his load deep in Danielle's pussy. Marco blows his load right down Danielle's throat. I move in and move under Danielle. I position my cock right near Joes cock and slide it in her ass. I see a tear come down her cheek, but she keeps bouncing on our cocks. And sucking Ben's cock. Just then Ben blows his load in Danielle's mouth. Now it's just Joe and I double ass fucking my wife. She is moaning getting loader and louder. Next thing I know we are turning her over, so her back is to my chest and my cock is back in her ass. And joe puts his cock back is her ass from the front, so he can play with her tits.

The next thing we know she is quivering again and squirting geysers. Joe and I are soaked but keep fucking her she squirts again and again. I feel my nuts getting tight I know I'm about to cum. I ram my cock deep in her ass and blow my load. She squeezes her ass cheeks together as if trying to milk my cock. Which makes joe blow his load deep in her ass. As my cock is starting to soften I feel the need to piss so I figure what the hell I have always wanted to try it. So, I start pissing in her ass. At first, she tries to pull off me then she pushes herself into my cock and lets it happen. Joes feels what I'm doing and begins to piss in her ass. Danielle has another orgasm as we are pissing. Danielle rolls off me exhausted from the fucking. But says she always wanted to try one other thing ask what's that. She says a golden shower. Ok I take her in the bathroom put her in the shower. And the 6 of us stand near the shower cocks in hand and begin to piss on her. She opens her mouth and drinks some.

The guys all got dressed and left Danielle took a shower and we went to bed. We now have this type of party 4 times a month. And have gotten up to 15 guys involved now.

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You REALLY need an editor

So many mistakes and just plain silly errors made this hard to read. Then you need to pick a storyline that the wife isn't looking to catch several ugly diseases and share them with her husband. Nasty story and NOT in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Badly written

1) Quotation marks are NOT optional. If you write dialogue, you must use quotation marks.

<P>

2) Pick a tense. This mess keeps changing from past to present tense.

<P>

As for the story, the fact she chickens out of bringing another woman into the mix but she's fucking 15 other guys is pretty much all anyone needs to know about their relationship and what she thinks about him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: anonymous- the loving wives troll......

Didn't you just describe yourself? Nothing more needs to be said about that.

Just glanced at the scores of todays stories, looks like another day of nothing to read. The remedy? Check out other categories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Loving Wives Troll (justgr8) is at it again

How horribly pathetic must he be to spend so much time posting all of these negative comments. He has no life and for some strange reason he feels posting negative comments here add purpose to his miserable existence. These are fictional stories dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CUCKOLD YOU ARE

After they leave get in shower with her and have her give you HER golden shower with what you put in her ass. Eat her kleen and do it after all future party's. YUM YUM YUM

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Judy Set Up For Gangbang By Husband He sets his wife up for gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories