Wife Gets a New Job... Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's job goes to plan - hers!
2.6k words
37k
30
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roggering
Roggering
82 Followers

I decided that going bra less with a tight white blouse to work was a step too far at this stage, so I put on a red push up bra that matched my suspender belt and red open crotch knickers. I also had on a very tight dark grey skirt along with dark stockings with red 4" heels.

I felt as horny as hell after spending most of the previous night watching Roger and his friends fuck a selection of women in every way possible. I wanted to be one of these women at the Lions meetings, but needed to think of a way to do it without losing my nice, well paid job!

Roger had been to a Lions meeting the night before and I was dying to get access to his computer in case there were pictures of the event; the thought of that was making my fanny itch already!

Today though was going to be a busy day at work, there were three new customer jobs being printed that needed proofing and Roger hadn't arrived at the office.

As it was close on 10.30 I went down to the shop floor to check on the progress, these proofs couldn't be late. I went to the toilets just to check my appearance as I wanted to make sure those old guys would have something good to look at. My bra was visible through my blouse but nothing else, though it did tend to exaggerate the size of my tits.

My skirt was tight enough to see my knicker line and my suspender straps, obviously they couldn't see my cunt flaps protruding through my open crotch knickers.

Feeling horny I walked into the factory, all the heads turned as I sashayed my way over to Sam. Sam was an old black guy and he was doing one of the proofs, as I approached him, the old devil looked me over with a glint in his eye.

"Good morning Jean," he said, "the proof is ready" and he gave me a roll of printed film. Sam was about 5'8" and very well spoken, but as I asked him if he had any problems with the job, my mind was full of the pictures I'd seen of him the previous night.

It appeared that on one occasion, Sam and two of the factory guys were at a Lions meeting with Roger. There was one picture where Sam had the end of his knob in a blonde's twat. What stuck in my mind was the size of his dong, although his cock head was well in, there was still another 6 inch of Salami thick black prick sticking out! The blond who had her legs splayed open had a look of animal lust on her face, her mouth was almost curved in a snarl from the pleasure she was getting, which was supported by the amount of her creamy pussy juice that was on Sam's cock.

My fanny was itching like mad at the thought of his knob stretching my hole!

I took the film and went back to the office, all the guys were undressing me with their eyes as I walked out, I could feel my fanny getting wet as I thought about 8 hard cocks.

When I got back to the office, Roger was at his desk, he looked up as I walked in and I noticed a distinct change in the look on his face. I realised that my thoughts about Sam and the other workers had made my nipples hard, fuck, they were poking out through my blouse like hat pegs!

I put the printed proof on the table in the middle of the office and started to lay it out. It was quite large so I had to stretch over the table to secure it, this made my skirt even tighter and am sure Roger was eating my arse with his eyes.

Roger was standing beside me as I stood back and we started to check the design against the customers brief. To do this we used a printer's magnifying glass, you place it on a design and then put your eye on to it, this means a lot of bending over.

We were standing very close, in fact my hips were touching Rogers, I could feel or imagined I could, the warmth of his body. As we checked over the proof I was conscious that Roger was paying me more attention than usual and we accidentally touched hands, our shoulders rubbed on a couple of occasions. I had to admit that I was getting really turned on, but continued to behave myself and acted in a professional manner.

Proofing was extremely important to the business, if we got it wrong it could cost us £000's Roger told me.

By the time we finished Roger said he had a lunch appointment and that we'd do the other two proofs when he returned, as they should be ready by now.

Roger left and I went back down to the shop floor to collect the other proofs, I picked up the other proofs quickly, for some reason I wanted to get back to the office.

I finished lunch (fruit) at my desk and decided to start the proofing work. I couldn't find the eye glass though and searched high and low on my desk and the proofing table, I walked over to Roger's desk and found it straight away in front of his computer.

I was intrigued and took the opportunity to look at Roger's computer to see if there had been any updates to the Lions file as there had been a meeting the night before.

Roger hadn't closed his computer so the screen opened immediately on his email page, I was about to close the page and look for the Lions file when I noticed an e mail folder called Lions. I clicked on the folder and it contained some messages, but only from two sources. One was from someone called Discreet Temps, I clicked on the latest message which had come in early that morning, the message said, "Understand the new girl was a success, call me, Carole".

Underneath was an address and telephone number, both from a neighbouring town, I noted down the address and number.

The others were from someone called Frank with a gmail address, again I clicked on the latest message, "What a great night, need to make her a regular" it said, there was a zipped attachment called PAM.

I opened the attachment and there was a list of icons, I could tell that they were pictures and opened the first, I could feel my fanny getting wet with anticipation as I knew what was going to come!

The picture was of Roger and another guy being served drinks by a gorgeous black woman. The photo was taken from a distance so you could capture the detail. The woman had on some killer black heels, but she still was a good few inches above Roger and his mate, her legs went up to her armpits! Although she was tall, she was very well proportioned and her tight skirt and blouse accentuated her big tits, thighs and arse.

The next picture was a lot closer and the three of them appeared to be sharing a joke as all were laughing, the woman had sparkling white teeth which were shown off by her bright red lipstick.

In the next picture, she was still holding a tray with drinks on it but Roger had her blouse undone. She had on a dark blue half cut bra which was holding her tits up, her areolae where like fucking burgers, they were massive and her nipples looked like puppy dog noses!

The pictures continued, she'd put down the drinks tray and her skirt was round her waist, Roger had her knickers to one side and was fingering her. She had spread her legs a bit so whoever was taking the pics had a perfect view of her cunt with Roger's fingers going in and out. Her slit was shaved, but above she had a full bush, this looked sexy against her blue knickers, stockings and suspender belt.

There appeared to be about 200 pics in the file, so I went and got my flash drive and downloaded the file, just in case Roger came back early.

I closed Roger's computer and loaded the file on my computer, I noticed then that the last icon on the file wasn't a jpeg, but was a wmv file, they'd filmed it!!

I clicked in the link and the video opened, it quickly started where the woman was squatting in front of Roger and his mate, she was sucking Roger's prick as his mate wanked off in front of her face. Within a minute he shot a massive rope of spunk across her face, two more followed, one in her forehead and the other in her hair. She didn't stop sucking Roger's prick while the guy was unloading on her!

Roger then pulled her up and she bent over a chair as Roger fucked her from behind. He was calling her a filthy slut as he slammed his knob up her twat, for an old guy he had a real fucking hard on, his bell end was purple and shiny with her cunt juice!

Two more guys stood in front of her with their cocks out as Roger fucked her, she got the 2 cocks together in her mouth as Roger pulled out and plastered her arse and thighs with spunk.

My skirt was up and I was fingering my fanny like no tomorrow as the film continued.

She continued to serve drinks, cum was on her face and dripping on to her tits, her arse and thighs were painted with white goo as the guys made her suck, fuck and wank their cocks.

There were five guys and all had two goes at least at her, at one stage she had a cock in her arse and another in her fanny when she got hold of the cock in her arse, pulled it out and shoved it in her cunt with the other. She was spraying cum as they both fucked her snatch.

She wasn't the only one, my cunt was squelching as I started to cum and I was creaming my thighs! I switched off the video and pulled my skirt down and tried to compose myself.

I then searched online, all that came up was a link to a web page, all it said was that they offered discreet temporary workers for all occasions, they also said that they were continually looking for new talent.

I dialled the number on the screen and a woman answered, she gave her name as Carole. I explained that I was looking for temporary work and had seen her advert, she only asked me three questions, how old I was, what were my measurements and did I have any inhibitions. I answered and she asked if I was free to meet the following day after work, I readily agreed.

My twat was still dripping as I laid out the next proof and Roger came in. This proof nearly filled the whole of the table and in the proofing process, we had to lean in front of her other at times. I could smell my sex, fucking hell I thought, Roger must be able to smell my cunt!

This process continued and twice I "accidentally" put my hand on Roger's, I don't think he knew it had been in my cunt and was covered in fanny juice!

There was some fine detail on the proof to my left and to see this properly Roger had to move to the other side of me. As Roger moved behind me I discreetly pushed my arse back so he brushed against it as he moved across. I continued as if nothing had happened and we looked at the proof, as I looked at the edge of the proof I noticed the front of Rogers trousers, he'd got a fucking semi on!

Cunt juice was running down the inside of my thigh and I was gagging for his cock. As Roger moved back I shoved my arse back again, Roger knew what I was doing as he moved very slowly almost rubbing his knob over my arse. Roger then pointed out an error in the print just to one side of him, it was obvious he wanted me to look down as his fucking knob was making a tent pole in the front of his trousers.

My cunt was on fire as I reached across to were Roger was pointing, making sure that my arm brushed his knob as I did. I turned so that I was face on to Roger's side, my mound was now pressing against Roger's thigh. I can't see anything I said, Roger replied "can't you", I looked up into Roger's face and he was looking directly at me as I put my hand in the end of his prick. Roger moaned slightly as I squeezed his cock end through his trousers, he was fucking solid.

Still looking up at Roger I unzipped his trousers and got my hand on his cock, as I pulled it out of his trousers I looked down, god it was gorgeous, about 6/7inch long, his foreskin was back exposing his helmet, all lovely and purple with pre- cum dribbling out of the end.

Looking back at up Roger I rubbed my hand over his wet bell end, Roger was slightly groaning as I got my hand round his prick and started to wank him off, "my filthy married minge is creaming Roger, finger it for fucks sake" I said.

Roger lost no time, my skirt was up around my waist as Roger shoved two fingers up my slot, I closed my eyes with pleasure as I felt a third finger up me, Roger kissed me and his tongue was down my throat, my hand was a fucking blur as I tossed him off as hard as possible.

My fanny was gushing as Roger fingered me, but I needed more, I let go of Roger's cock and got on the table, with my skirt around my waist I spread my legs as wide as possible, I pulled my knickers to one side showing him my wet juicy gash, "do me Roger, fuck this married slut's cunt, take it, it's yours," I said as Roger shoved meat up me. He went in up to his balls, we fucked like crazy as my cum was spraying all over the place. This wasn't going to last long and I felt Roger stiffen, I instinctively tightened my fanny muscles round his knob as my hole was filled with hot creamy spunk.

We didn't move for a couple of minutes, then Roger pulled out and moved back, as he cock plopped out of my hole, it was followed by a stream of spunk and cunt juice which went everywhere.

"Shit, "Roger said, "there's cum all over the fucking proof! You'd better go down to the factory and get Sam to print another."

As if nothing had happened I pulled my skirt down and went down to the factory, I went up to Sam and said, "there'd been a spillage on the proof so we need another."

The old fucker looked me up and down and am sure he was smelling me, Roger's spunk and my cum was still dripping out of my twat, "ok, but be careful with it" he said. I thought to myself, next time it'll be your cock filling me with cum.

As I went back to the office I couldn't stop thinking about my meeting with Discreet Temps the following day.

Roggering
Roggering
82 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One

1* Absolutely shite

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

What the fuck are you moaning about? Fuck off. ONE STAR for pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

Anonymous, don't read the stories from Roggering , at present 14 likes named and 4 anonymous comments, you lose! This is a sex site, not family Adams ffs, grow up 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The clue with the nut house is still on!!!

You are in need of one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Cunt flaps"?

Yeah, thats what every woman calls her pussy lips. Come back when you grow hair on your balls.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Studio Session A shy wife allows a photo shoot to get out of hand...in Loving Wives
Drama Club Wife joins a drama club with her coworkers.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories