Wife Gets Award And Then Some

Story Info
Hubby watches wife via internet.
1.3k words
3.15
62.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

One Friday evening, I was sitting at home waiting for my wife Amy to get home from work. Earlier in the day I had called her and she told me she had some great news to tell me.

As soon as she got in, I told her not to tell me the news just yet. I then told her that she had sounded so excited that I wanted to take her out to celebrate. I had made dinner reservations and after we both changed, away we went.

After we were seated and had ordered, I told her she could “spill the beans.” As you know from my previous story, she is a manager at a national restaurant chain. Well, she had been chosen over thousands of other managers as the manager of the year. Since she was selected, she would receive a rather large payraise.

The company had an annual manager meeting where they would present her the award. This year’s meeting was being held in New York City. When I learned the dates, I made her sad when I told her that I wouldn’t be able to attend due to several meetings that were planned.

Amy splurged a little buying herself some new clothes for the upcoming meeting. Whenever she would come home from shopping, she would model the clothes for me. Seeing some of the outfits made me wish I was going. She had some very short skirts and some blouses that showed A LOT of her beautiful breasts. As I stared in awe at her, I mentioned something about her choice of clothing might not be appropriate for business meetings.

She laughed and said, “Silly, these aren’t for the meetings, these are for going out and partying.” I said, really and who are you going to be partying with. She said with a mischievous grin, “I will never tell.”

As the day for her to leave arrived, I loaded her luggage up and drove her to the airport. I gave her a long kiss and told her to have a good time.

After a few hours, Amy called and said that she had landed and was already at the hotel. She was blown away when she got in her room. She said the whole room was so beautiful and it had all the amenities of home including a laptop computer. She said she had to go so she could rest before the company get together that evening.

About midnight the phone rang. I answered to find her pretty much totally drunk. It seems the get together was in the lounge and she had had a wonderful time. She said that it was great meeting other managers.

Amy then said she wanted me to go online. She said she had a surprise for me. As son as I was on, I learned what the surprise was. The computer in her room was equipped with a webcam. There was Amy looking great. She showed me that she was wearing one of her new outfits. Her tits were almost falling out of her blouse.

She was so hot. She positioned the camera to view the bed. I then watched as she peeled off her clothes and laid on the bed. She began rubbing her tits, teasing the nipples making them stick out. She slowly moved her hands down to her very wet pussy. She began rubbing it but slowly started sliding a finger in, and then added another. After a few minutes of her vigorous finger fucking, she took her fingers out and stuck them both in her mouth.

All of a sudden, she went out of view but quickly came back. She sat down on the bed and held up a banana. She peeled it and held the banana close to her lips. She slowly inserted the banana in her mouth and began giving a blowjob. Amy then laid back on the bed, spread her legs and inserted the banana in her pussy.

I was going crazy watching her fuck herself with it. After a few minutes, she pulled it out and licked it up and down licking all of her juices off.

After the show, she told me she was tired and that she was going to bed. The next afternoon she called and asked if I had enjoyed the show. I told her I definitely had.

Amy told me to wait up for her to call tonight and she would give me another show. She said a bunch of them were going out. Well this time it was 1 am when the phone rang. Amy was so happy and yes, drunk. I asked if she fun going out and she said OH YEA. She then asked if I was ready for another show. When I said yes, she said to logon and she hoped that I would enjoy it.

This time when I go online, I was greeted with Amy, but this time she was already down to her sexy lingerie. She blew me a kiss and then sat on the bed. To my disbelief, I watched as 2 guys sat down beside her on the bed. As I looked, I noticed that it was Matt and Mike, the 2 guys she had trained over a year ago. The guys started rubbing their hands all over her and kissing her. Amy was definitely on fire. She had them both stand and remove their clothes. Their cocks, already hard, popped to attention as soon as they were released. Amy grabbed a cock in each hand and was slowly jacking them. While staring directly into the camera, she moved in and kissed each of those enormous cocks. She alternated kissing and licking each of them. She then took Matt’s cock all the way in her mouth. After some serious sucking, she swapped to Mike’s cock. After a few minutes, she quit sucking and moved onto the center of the bed. She got on her hands and knees and the guys followed her. As Mike moved in behind her, Matt moved up to her head. Amy took his cock in her mouth and was beginning to bob up and down when Mike positioned his cock against her cunt and slowly penetrated her. After a few strokes, Mike had his entire cock buried deep inside her.

As I watched, Amy was getting her mouth and pussy fucked by large cocks. I counted 5 times that Amy had cum when Matt announced he was about to blow. Amy quit sucking him and jacked his cock until his cum erupted into her waiting mouth. It seemed he shot a gallon of cum and Amy was doing everything she could to catch it all in her mouth.

After sucking him dry, Mike moved Amy onto her back. He then put her feet over his shoulders as she guided his cock back to her pussy. He entered her and began pumping her hard. When he was getting close, he pulled out and straddled her and put his cock between her huge tits. She quickly got the idea and pushed her tits together.

Mike slid his cock in and started giving her a steady titty fuck. I saw him tense and as he did, he pulled his cock out from her tits and with a couple of strokes, started shooting his cum all over her face. As his cum was flying, Amy had her tongue out trying to catch some of it. After he was done, Amy ushered him farther up her chest until she could get his cock in her mouth. She proceeded to lick the remaining cum from his cock and then allowed him to insert his prick all the way in. When she was done, he rolled off of her to catch his breath.

Amy then walked over to the camera and said she hoped I had enjoyed it. She then said that she would leave the camera on all night and I could watch as long as I wanted.

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers