Wife Gets Ganged Ch. 3

Story Info
Swinging encounter really swings.
3.6k words
4.33
62.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forfun44
forfun44
26 Followers

With one hard push Mike drove into my pussy right up to the balls & then I took over, I started jerking my groin up to his until our bodies were slapping & banging loudly as he pumped his hard rod into my dripping snatch. Mike knew how to fuck as he ground his groin into my clit on every stroke, I was already starting to feel myself getting close to a mind shattering orgasm. I looked up into Mike's eyes and could tell he wasn't far off himself.

With four or five hard trusts I heard Mike starting to grunt, then he let go as shot after shot of his seed invaded my hot fuck hole, just then I let go as I started to cum. I was screaming and grunting bucking up and down on his jerking cock, lost in a world of sexual bliss. Mike rolled off me and another cock took his place, my pussy was a hot cum filled hole, I could feel mike's cum flowing down the crack of my ass as Brody filled me with his hard cock. I screamed at Brody that I was here to fuck, so FUCK MEEE, treat me like the horny slut that I am.

As I was on the verge of another cunt busting orgasm someone stuck their cock in my mouth and started fucking my mouth like Brody was fucking my pussy, his cock slid down my throat until his ball bounced of my chin. Then I started cumming again, this time harder than the last, I pulled the cock out of my mouth and screamed, I'M CUMMMMING! FUCK MEEEEE! OHHH YESSS! SLAM MY CUNT YOU BASTARD!!

Brody started driving his cock harder & faster until he couldn't hold it any longer. I could feel his cock swell as his balls beat against my ass mercilessly, then he let out a couple of loud grunts and blasted the walls of my pussy with his scalding man juice, he unloaded with what seem like a gallon of goo. After Brody rolled of me, my mouth was filled with cock again, I looked up and seen that Buck was the one feeding me his man meat.

Buck straddled my chest & started fucking my mouth with long deep strokes that reached all the way to the back of my mouth & down my throat until I was gagging, but I soon got my gag reflexes under control & Buck started literally fucking my mouth. I loved the taste and feel of Buck's cock as it slid in my mouth until his nut sac hit my chin, I swirled my tongue around the head until he started driving his cock harder & faster down my throat, then all I could manage to do was clamp my lips around his hard pole and open my throat and let him pump his delicious fuck prod in & out until I heard him scream "SWALLOW THIS YOU FUCKING SLUUUTTT!!"

He held his cock all the way down my throat when I felt his cock starting to swell, then he blew turret after fucking turret of his salty semen down my gullet until I couldn't swallow any more, so I had to back off and he jerked the remainder of his goo all over my face and tits. After Buck was done he got up & pulled me up until I was sitting with my legs crossed in front of me. Mike got me a drink while I sat there with cum dripping from my face, tits & pussy, all I could do is look up at the guys & say WOW! Carl got me a towel so I could clean myself up some.

Mike told me I was one hot fucking piece of ass & I had the hottest pussy he ever came across. I looked at him & told him that the night was still young & I have just started. We all sat around and talked while Brody collected all my cloths and hung them up on a hanger for me. Buck asked me if I wanted to go with him & see what everyone else was up to, I said sure lets all go.

We all went up stairs & the first person we run into was Shawn, he looked at me and asked me if I was having fun, I told him I was having a ball & asked him if he was enjoying it. Shawn looked down & noticed my swollen pussy lips & cum matted hair then by complete surprise he Kissed me while moving his hand down to my crotch. When he brought his hand back up he pulled away from our kiss then whispered in my ear, after the nights over I want to taste you pussy & lick it clean then I'm going to fuck your sloppy cunt.

I whispered, the last one's reserved for you, then I said by the way where did you and Shilo disappear to? He told me that Shilo is one fucking wild piece of ass, she has one of the tightest cunts that I have ever fucked, not to mention the head she gives. I told him I know all about it she also knows her way around a pussy, which reminds me, I owe her something & with that I gave Shawn's cock a little squeeze & said I'll see you later lover. I lost Mike, Buck & the guys as there was a lot more people here than Heather & Bruce expected.

As I mingled and checked out the party, I seen people in every room engaged in twosomes, threesomes & moresomes involved in just about everything imaginable. I got to the bathroom and when I walked in there was Heather bent over the sink with a big Mexican guy fucking her up the ass, she looked at me with lust filled eyes and one hand playing with her clit. I stood and watched them, when the guy fucking her ass noticed I was standing in the doorway watching he bent over Heather and said that he was about to whitewash her tight little asshole, he then grunted and started riding Heather hard & fast, all I could hear was his groin slapping Heather's ass & heather then started into her orgasm & started screaming, OOOHHHH YEEESSS! FUCK MY ASSSS YOU FUCKER!

Heather's tits were bouncing back and forth and slamming into the sink, while he pumped load after load of spunk up her hole, all the while slapping her ass until her checks were all red. My pussy was starting to boil & I knew that I had to find a place to pee and find something to stuff in my already well fucked cunt. I left Heather & her Mexican fiend & went down to the rec room in the basement where I just got ganged only an hour ago. I found the bathroom & it was empty.

I looked up in the full length mirror on the back of the door & what a sight, there I was, my tits had love bites all over them, my pussy lips were swollen and red with dried cum all through my mound and even in my hair, my red fish nets were half torn off me, my hair had that just got gang-banged look, but I never felt sexier or maybe sluttier is a better word for it. I quickly used the bathroom & when I came out who was standing there waiting to use the bathroom but Shilo. I looked at Shilo and told her that I owe her big time for the awesome time she showed me this afternoon. Shilo took my face in her hands and kissed me, then told me that later she was going to take me to a little room that Heather & Bruce have over top of their garage where we can be alone, but first she promised that she would join Judy and her friend Cindy out by the pool, in fact she said why don't you join us.

I told her thanks but I need something hard right now I'm so horny if you touched me with a match it would light. Shilo laughed, then asked if I met Cliff yet. I said no but I heard some big things about him. Shilo said he's upstairs in the den watching movies & he's been wanting to meet you, Heather told him all about you. I giggled & said, I bet she did. I made my way upstairs & on the way up I went into the kitchen to get another drink, Bruce was in the kitchen with another couple & introduced them to me as Gloria & Vern, I found out that they were the couple in their sixties that him & Heather were telling us about. They were a very attractive couple that were very young looking for their age. Gloria was wearing a short black silk robe & Vern wasn't wearing anything but a big smile.

We talked for awhile & I found out that they were retired military. Gloria told me that Vern used to be Bruce's boss & that is how they know each other. Gloria was sitting at the kitchen table, her robe was laying open to her waist & I could see her pussy, with the remains of some guys cum matted on her pussy hair. Vern came over & said he was talking to Mike & Buck & they told me that you were a hot little thing. I looked down and seen that Vern was getting hard, I could feel my pussy starting to flow again, then I reached down and grabbed Vern's cock and started playing with him, then I got closer to him & started kissing him while still jerking his now very erect dick.

Vern reached around me cupped his large hands around my ass checks picked me up & put me on the kitchen counter. Before I knew what he was going to do he was between my legs and drove his big dick up my hot pussy until his balls were resting on my ass. I just sat there with Vern's cock shoved up my hole, then he started pumping into me slowly, all the while whispering in my ear how much of a hot little slut that I was.

It wasn't long before I could feel that familiar feeling starting deep within my pussy, it kept building up until I reached my arms around Vern's neck & screamed, YESSSS! YESSSSS! FUCK MY CUNT! Vern gave my pussy three hard pumps that lifted my ass right off the counter & buried his cock right to his balls in my pussy & started unloading his sweet load deep in my cunt. After we calmed down & got our breath back we noticed that we had an audience, but this audience was standing in line waiting to get a crack at my messy goo filled cunt.

Then I heard someone say that I had one hot pussy. I looked to see who said that & my mouth dropped & I said you must be Cliff. Here was this guy standing there with what must have been at least 10" & it wasn't even fully erect. Cliff looked at me with a twinkle in his big brown eyes,& said you must be Heather's friend Jean from Canada, he took me by the hand & led me to little private room that Shilo told me about above the garage.

When we got there Cliff told me he was saving himself all night for me & that Mike & Bud told him that I was one horny fucking piece of pussy. I told him that I also heard some very "big" stories about him, with that we both laughed & Cliff asked me if I would like to smoke a little bud that's been dusted with a bit of ecstasy. I told him I've never done ecstasy before or any kind of chemical drugs & I wanted to know if it would make me go strange or hallucinate, because I was having a good time and didn't want to ruin a good party.

Cliff assured me that it wouldn't, as a matter of fact, Heather, Bruce, Mike & Judy, & even Shawn were all doing it. I thought about it and said sure lets do it. Cliff being a biker, had a huge bag of bud with an equally big bag of pills. He took out two little pills & crushed them all up and put it a joint. He went over to a small cooler by the bed a dug out a bottle of tequila and some mix & mixed us a couple of drinks that he called snakebite. We smoked the joint, then the ecstasy started kicking in. I couldn't believe it, this drug was going right to my crotch!

I was so horny that I looked at Cliff and instantly took his huge piece of fuck meat into my mouth. I could hardly get my lips around it, so I licked up the entire length of his shaft & started licking his balls & gently sucked on them while gently moaning. I took my mouth of his cock and sat back and marveled at the sheer size of it now that it was completely erect. I said to him as I sat staring at his dick, you are going to tear me in half but it's going to be fun stuffing that monster in my sloppy hole. I asked him how big it was & he told me 14" long & 8" around.

I just laid back on the bed spread my legs as far as they would go & said rip me apart you big bastard. Cliff got between my legs & took the head of his dick and slowly started sliding it up and down the full length of my slit, while gently nudging my very hard clit until I thought would go out of my head with pure lust. I threw my head back and screamed, FUCK ME YOU BASTARD! FUCK ME WITH BIG PIECE OF HORSE COCK! With that Cliff gently slipped the head of it in, I felt like I was being stuffed by a telephone pole, inch by huge inch he eased into me, I was in heaven, I screamed at him, DON'T TEASE ME FUCK MEEEE! DRIVE IT IN MEEEE!

With that he slammed the last 5 or 6 inches in me in one hard stroke. After he was in balls deep he held it there until I got used to his girth. Man was I full, he reached areas nobody has ever reached, his cock was reaching right up and into my womb. I've never felt anything like this before, my pussy was on fire, only it was on fire right up into my womb! I started cumming, I was bouncing my ass off the mattress & screaming at him that MY CUNT IS ALL YOURS! GIVE IT TO ME BABYYY!

I was delirious, I kept cumming non stop. Cliff then got of me & lifted me told me to get on all fours & was going to fuck me like the horny slut dog that I was. I got on my knees and held onto the head board & he brought that beautiful battering ram up to my now gapping cunt & drove all 14" in right to the balls in one trust. He started fucking me so hard that my head was banging off the headboard & I was screaming telling him that I was his bitch & to flood his spunk up my sloppy fuck hole. I heard Cliff let out a big grunt & say TAKE IT YOU HORNY SLUT! With that he gave a couple of hard grunts & blew his load deep in my well fucked box.

There was rivers of cum running down both my legs & dripping down into a pool on the mattress. I collapsed with him on top of me. We laid there with him on top of me with his huge poll softening inside me. After a few minutes when our breathing & heartbeats slowed down, he got up off me, I could hear a plop when his cock slid out of my stretched pussy. He got us another drink & he told me that I was the first woman to take his entire length. I told him that I was quite sore but it was worth every beautiful inch. He told me that I was the best lay he ever had & that before I leave to go back if we could get together again.

I told him to call me at Heather's & we would set up a meeting somewhere, I said I have to get another crack at that before I go back. I gave him my phone number & address in Canada, if you ever up that way to look me up, because I have another horny friend that would really dig him. He told me that he would be up that way in the fall & definitely look me up.(another story) Cliff left & I just laid back on the bed thinking about how sore my poor stretched out pussy was. I was starting to doze off when I heard someone call my name. Then Shilo sat down beside me on the bed & took one look at my battered stretched out cum soaked pussy & said you poor thing look at your ravished pussy, & with that she started to gently lick it clean.

After the fucking I've had tonight I didn't think that I was capable of another orgasm, but was I wrong, in fact Shilo ate me to three more orgasms! After Shilo finished eating my abused pussy, we cuddled & kissed & then it was my turn to return the favor. I started by licking & sucking her nipples until I heard her let out little gasps & moans, then I slowly moved down her body until I reached her pussy.

I could smell the familiar oder of cum mixed with the sweet smell of her own juices, I could see faint traces of dried cum coating the lips of her cunt. For the first time ever eating pussy it seemed to cum natural & Shilo was starting to squirm & squeal as an orgasm was starting to build within her. I lightly sucked on her protruding clit, then licked the full length of her clit while flicking my tongue across her clit & even moving farther down & reaming her asshole.

Shilo was now bouncing her beautiful ass off the bed & mashing my face into her pussy while an orgasm were taking over her body. I could taste cum both male & female as her cunt starting gushing juices all over my face & soaking the mattress even more than it already was. After we caught our breaths we laid in each others arms & drifted off to sleep. When I woke up daylight was shining through the shades on the little window over the bed. I woke Shilo up & we went into the house to see what was happening.

When we got into the house, I went our bedroom to get a robe & one for Shilo. When I walked into the bedroom there was Shawn in bed with Gloria, who's head was bobbing up and down on his cock, I went over kissed Shawn & told him that I'd see him downstairs later. I met Shilo in the kitchen where she greeted me with a hot cup of coffee, I gave her a kiss & told her that she was a life saver. We sat in the kitchen to a quiet house & talked while we sipped our coffee.

I asked Shilo if she was ever in Canada, she told me that she never had any reason to go there. I caressed her face & said to her, you do now lover. I told her to come up and stay for awhile with Shawn & I. She told me that although she loves Shawn & I, she wouldn't want to impose. I said nonsense & then a voice from behind me said, we won't take no for an answer. I looked around & Shawn had just walked in with Gloria. We all sat down at the kitchen table and talked, shared a few laughs. I asked Brenda if my husband treated her good, all she could say was OH YEAAA!

While she reached over and rubbed his crotch. We all laughed & discussed some of our encounters last night & Shawn told me that I was the talk of the party. I said oh & what was said about me? He told me that the guys were saying that I was the hottest cunt they ever had & he said that included Cliff.

After everyone else was awake and had coffee, people started leaving, Shilo said she had to go she needs to feed her dog & get some sleep, I agreed, I needed some sleep after I take a long soak in the bathtub. I needed to soak my poor stretched out very sore pussy. After my bath I climbed into bed & Shawn & I slept for ten hours.

Well after Shawn & I got home we discussed what happened in Texas & we decided that we both had an excellent time but that it was something that we only want to do once in a while. Since our trip to Texas Cliff has called & is coming up in a couple of months to visit & Shilo is coming with him. This will be another story & I can hardly wait to get that 14 inches again, until then.

forfun44
forfun44
26 Followers