Wife Gets Happy

Story Info
Husband has really hot sex with wife.
2.1k words
4.35
31.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex-wife had a dynamite body, but she suffered from some sort of insecurity/inferiority complex. She was insanely jealous and I learned later that's a manifestation of insecurity.

Although she wasn't very imaginative about sex and didn't like it as much as I did, when we were first married she was pretty insatiable. She particular loved it when I ate her out. She would often have an orgasm from straight fucking, but when I ate her out she always had an orgasm and she was pretty vocal about it.

One of what I call secrets of my male-female relationships seems to be something that too many men have never learned: if you make her happy, she'll make you happy!

I remember one Sunday afternoon not long after we were married. I put out some towels on the bed and she was curious what I was doing. I told her I had plans for her for the afternoon. She sort of turned her nose up a little, insinuating that if it was fucking I was after that maybe she wasn't all that pumped up for it at the moment. I told her I would make her a deal.

If she would give me twenty minutes of her time, I would promise she would feel like she'd never felt before. If she didn't she could ask me to stop and I wouldn't demand anything from her for a full week. She told me I would probably die in a week if I couldn't cum! But she decided she was "up" for the challenge.

I drew her a bath, complete with bath salts and bubble-bath. After carefully checking that the temp wouldn't be too hot for her, I led her into the bathroom. I held her robe as she stepped into the tub. She slowly eased her way down through the bubbles into the water, and a big grin on her face.

Once she got comfortably settled into the bath, I excused myself for a minute. When I returned, I had a tray of boiled shrimp. She loved boiled shrimp and I had boiled a pound or so while she had been out shopping. It took a ton of air freshener to get the smell out of the apartment so she wouldn't know what I had done! And I had a couple glasses of our favorite Chardonnay.

She luxuriated in the bath while we consumed the shrimp and Chardonnay. Then I grabbed a luffa and soaped it up pretty heavily with some perfumed soap and proceeded to bathe her – leaving no part untouched. When I got to her pussy, I made sure my soapy fingers entered gently, but firmly, touching her clit once in a while, slowly but surely easing her into the mood I wanted.

When I gently brushed the luffa over her asshole she sort of jumped a little, then relaxed. I did it a couple of more times, then gently eased my forefinger about an inch into her ass. Her head went back and she moaned. I knew then that I was going to win the challenge!

I had her stand up, pulled the plug and turned on the shower, rinsing off the soap and bubbles while still caressing her, occasionally stroking one of her nipples and fluttering my fingers over her pussy, touching her clit sparingly. Then, using our largest, fluffy towel, I slowly dried her off. This time, instead of gently pinching her nipples, I slowly pressed the cold wine glass against one of her nipples. I could see it harden immediately. Then I moved the wine glass away and replaced it with my mouth, tonguing her nipple firmly. Her breath rasped with a sharp intake. I repeated the procedure with her other nipple and got a similar reaction. At last, she was dry.

Without returning her robe (I had turned the heat up slightly so she wouldn't get chilled) to her, I took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. She had 34-inch breasts (she was only about 5'1" tall) and maybe between a "B" and "C" cup and I delighted in watching her breasts bounce gently as she got into the bedroom and onto the bed.

I had her lay on her back, on the towels, and then I broke out the massage oil. I knew she would like it because she had picked it out a few days before.

The massage oil had been very slightly heated as well, so as I started applying it, with her eyes closed, she smiled with the sensation.

As I rubbed the oil gently onto her stomach, I said, "Time's up. I guess I'll have to stop now." Her eyes popped open and her hand went to my crotch. My hard-on was obvious. She grinned. "You stop and I'll rip your dick off!"

I continued to apply oil, slightly bypassing her crotch, rubbing oil onto her thighs, her calves and then her feet. I thought at first she might have actually fallen asleep, then I heard her moan. As I worked my way back up her other leg, again bypassing her pussy, I glanced at her and she had a huge smile on her face.

When I started spreading the oil across her breasts, her nipples both hardened almost immediately. I chuckled and said, "I think the clock ran out several minutes ago."

Her eyes opened again. "Did you think I was kidding when I said I'd rip off your dick?"

With my hands permeated with the heated massage oil, I gently kneaded her breasts, focusing heavily on her nipples. I leaned down close to her ear and said softly, "You'd rip my dick off if you thought you could fuck yourself with it."

I continued massaging her breasts, up the rest of her chest and gently rubbed her throat. I dropped some more oil on her chest, rubbed gently and then slowly moved my hands down, across her stomach and directly into the folds of her pussy. I had applied no oil there yet, but her pussy was sopping wet.

With one hand, I liberally spread the massage oil around the edge of her pussy, intentionally avoiding her clit. With my other hand, I pulled my pants down and climbed up on the bed. Her hand immediately went to my cock. She laughed.

"I don't know who's enjoying this the most," she said. I responded, "I keep telling you the secret is that if I make you happy, you'll make me happy." She just laughed. "You're gonna be a miserable son-of-a-bitch for the next week."

Does that mean you're asking me to stop?" I asked. At the same time I drove my forefinger firmly down the top of her pussy, dragging slowly over her clit. She started to say something, then gasped.

"Okay," I said. "If you want me to stop, I'll just stop." While I was saying it, I fingered her clit again and put a finger from my other hand into her vagina. Her hips came up off the bed and a genuine grunt erupted from her mouth. I continued with the other hand, gently finger-fucking her. I poured a little more oil onto her pussy and continued fingering her while I kept up a smooth, steady pace on her clit.

Another "Uuuunh" gutterally came out of her mouth. She was coming and she was coming about as forcefully as I had ever seen her. She was generally a little quieter when she had an orgasm. Quiet wasn't in her vocabulary today.

I stopped fingering her and focused solely on her clit, running both hands right on the edges of it. A loud, long groan came out. She was either having the mother of all orgasms or she was having several right in a row.

Her hand gently squeezed my cock. "I need you to fuck me," she said – big emphasis on the word fuck! "I need you to fuck me hard. Right now!" she emphasized.

My dick was leaking copiously and she was virtually smothered in massage oil. I slipped into her snatch without a single pause. Her hips came off the bed to meet me. She screamed and it actually scared me. "Was that another orgasm or did I hurt you?" I asked.

"Oh baby! It's a hurt like I've never felt before. I think they're all running together. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeee!"

I almost giggled out loud. If our neighbors were home they were probably convinced we were having some kind of fight. I just hoped if they guessed what was going on that they had a sense of humor. But I had even more plans.

I quickly pulled my cock out. She almost screamed again. Before she could really react, I had slid down and had my tongue firmly pressed against her clit. I stuck my right hand firmly into her pussy and tongued her clit as hard as I could.

Her body was gyrating like she was caught in an earthquake. Her legs were shaking and her hips had a mind of their own. She put both hands on the top of my head and pushed me, if it's possible, even further down onto her clit. It sounded like one long moan coming from her lips.

I gradually slowed down my tonguing and stopped fingering her. Her body slowed down a little and she played semi-frantically with my hair.

"Please fuck me," she cried. "I need to feel your cock inside me. Is that what you want me to call it, your cock?" she asked. "I need cock. I need to feel you inside me."

"I can't," I said. "I think it's time for me to stop." She burst out laughing.

About as fast as I could, I moved back up on her body and reached down to put my dick back in her. She grabbed me with both hands, almost too roughly, and shoved me inside her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me you bastard. I have never felt so fucked. Fuck me." I obliged.

"Do you want it hard and fast or do you want it slow and gentle?" I queried.

"Fuck slow and gentle," she screamed. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard as you can. Just fuck the shit out of me!"

I kissed her, deep-throating her about as far as I possibly could. If she was aware of anything other than my slobber, she didn't show it. She was generally pretty squeamish about kissing me after I ate her out. I told her if I had no problem kissing her after she sucked my dick she should have no problem licking her own juices off my tongue. If she noticed anything today, she didn't say anything about it.

After I kissed her I pulled away and said, "Your wish is my command." And I proceeded to fuck her as hard as I possibly could.

Her hands went to my nipples and she squeezed my chest so tightly she was actually hurting me a little bit. But I kept pile-driving my cock into her pussy. I'm convinced I fucked her as hard as I've ever fucked anyone.

At what seemed like about 30 seconds more, I knew I was about to come. She must have felt it as well. She shoved her hand down between us and did her best to grope my balls. Her fingertips fluttered against my balls and cum erupted through my dick. She screamed again.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed. "Now what?"

"I can feel cum pulsing through your cock," she said. Then she gasped and started having yet another orgasm.

Unfortunately, I had to slow down. The head of my dick had reached that point where it was so sensitive I could hardly stand the movement of anything against it. I semi-collapsed on top of her. Then I realized I might be putting way too much pressure on her and I rolled off onto the other side of her.

There was a loud "plop" as my still rock-hard cock pulled out of her sopping wet pussy. Her hand went to my crotch.

"My God!" she exclaimed, "you're still hard!"

I laughed. "It probably won't last long. I came so fast it just hasn't had time yet to realize we're done."

Sure enough, within another minute or so, it basically deflated. If I thought she could have tolerated sucking me for 20 minutes, I could probably cum again. But I was okay with it and there was no doubt she was okay as well.

She started giggling. "That must be some kind of record."

"For what?" I asked. "How many times did you come?"

She responded, "Well, I had one while you were massaging me, then I had one unbelievably long one. It seemed like it would never stop. Then I had another one while you were eating me and yet another one just before you came."

We were both so wiped out, we fell asleep and missed the football game. She didn't complain and neither did I.

Remember my rule? If you make her happy...

That following weekend she made me happy!