Wife Gets Surprise

Story Info
Wife gets another woman with husband for the first time.
2.3k words
3.64
39.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicci was a married woman but she had always been curious about other women. Lucky for her... Nicci's husband was not a jealous man. The other girl wouldn't be about him she knew. Curtis just loves to please her in any way he can. She wasn't sure if he had boundaries. They had been with another couple... even another guy. The attention was always on Nicci. She didn't mind this fact at all.

But even with what they had done together... they had not found a girl by herself yet. They both knew they would get one someday soon but it was pretty difficult to find one. Curtis told her to clear her plans for the weekend and make sure the kids had a sitter. She thought there maybe be another person in bed with them that weekend but she assumed if he did do that it would most likely be another man. Even though Nicci wouldn't mind that either...

She got home and went in the bed room and got out of her work clothes. Nicci took a shower and thought about how fun it would be to go down on another woman... or even better they could go down on each other. Even as the thought passed her mind she felt herself getting a little wet. Someday she thought...

When she had finished with her shower she went in front of the fan to cool off the hot water... and maybe cool down her dirty thoughts as well. As Nicci stood there she felt her husband come up from behind her. She tried to turn and see his face but he held her firm facing away from him. Before she knew it Curtis had wrapped a blindfold around her eyes and commanded her to lay down on the bed. So this is what he had in mind she thought. She felt her wrists being tugged up to get handcuffed. Nicci didn't mind not being in control though. She trusted Curtis with anything.

Curtis laid there wondering what dirty thing her husband had in store for her tonight... every time they had another person over they pushed harder and harder. Testing the limits but never breaking them. As she was thinking she felt some soft lips begin to kiss her lightly. The wet kisses trailed from one nipple to another... she felt fingers start squeezing her nipples. Nicci was distracted but realized quickly the new comer had longer fingernails. She felt them as both her big tits got sucked on one at a time. Nicci knew this was another woman. She wanted to see her but she knew she had zero control of what was happening to her...

At first the woman was gentle with her as she licked and sucked on her big nipples but she grew more insistent and rougher. The girl bit down on her nipple hard and her fingers started gently caressing the top of her clit. Nicci was already wet and the fingers slipped in her easily. Nicci felt her mouth start working down and hands pulling her legs open wider the she felt the woman's tongue start licking the right where she had touched earlier. Her fingers slipped out of her and was replaced by her tongue. It pushed deep in her as she came on the strangers face for the first time. The woman didn't mind at all as she licked the orgasm off her pussy. She didn't stay long and she came back up and removed heathers blind fold for the first time. She looked into the woman's eyes that had just ate her and her cum... she had no idea who it was but really didn't matter.

The other girl said hi my name is Cara with a big smile. Nicci laughed softly and realized her husband was also on the bed. He was right next to her and naked. His cock was already as hard as it gets and she could see some pre cum. He must really like this. Cara was naked except for her bra and panties and heather was ready to taste her in every way. Caras big titties were right in her face. She hovered over Nicci as she pulled down her bra and put her nipple in her mouth. Nicci kissed it gently at first but more of the breast got pushed down harder in her mouth. She must like it rough like me heather thought. Nicci bit down and a moan of pleasure escaped caras mouth. Nicci felt her husband move his head down in between her legs. I want some too Cara said.

As Nicci laid there tied up , naked her legs spread. Both Curtis and Cara were taking turns licking her soaking slit. Cara got up and came and sit her ass and pussy right on Nicci's face... her panties were there but Cara pulled them to the side and let her taste her once before standing right above her to pull them all the way down. Nicci looked up at and she could see this strangers perfect shaven pussy. From the little sample Nicci had she wanted to taste more. Who would have thought the pussy would taste this good to her.

Cara sat on Nicci's face and she could feel the girl's cum already in her mouth... Curtis was still eating her out while she was eating this stranger out. Cara didn't have her full weight on her so she could lick all over. Rocking her body back and forth riding her face. Her husband stopped and watched her for a moment before bringing his cock up to her face and Cara's pussy. Cara pulled away and he shoved his dick right into her mouth. Cara pussy was still right above her mouth though and when he pulled out of heather's mouth she could see his cock right next to her pussy. Curtis rubbed his dick in caras sweet juice before putting it back in her mouth. They were both using her for their pleasure taking turns face fucking her.

They all laid down for a moment to catch their breath. Nicci was in the middle and Curtis and Cara on each side of her. Both starting sucking and biting on her hard nipples and she felt her legs being spread. Hands were working their way down and she could feel them both taking turns either fingering her deep or licking her clit. She could feel his rock hard dick against her right leg and caras soaked pussy on her left. Curtis turned her on her side with her ass facing him and put her tits in Cara's face. Care grabbed her mans cock and started rubbing it on her pussy whole biting hard on her nipples. Nicci knew she was such a good whore. It felt so good being in between the 2 of them. Cara worked her face down in between in her legs with just the head of his cock in her. The girl licked all over his dick and her pussy but not letting heather get it all the way in. She had never had a tongue and a cock between her legs at the same time! She could feel herself cumming and the girl made sure she swallowed all of Nicci's orgasm... before the cock had gone into her all the way... he pulled back.

Curtis told her before she got anything else she would have to earn it. He shoved her head down to his cock and Cara went down with her. They were both shoving her head down on it making her choke. Nicci pushed his dick into Cara mouth and they both sucked it together. She couldn't believe she was helping another woman deep throat his big dick. Even though Caras mouth was on him... her fingers worked there way in from behind heather. Nicci could feel how soaked she was... Curtis told Cara to not be easy on heather. Little whores deserve to be punished. Cara choked her on the dick while she felt a finger in her ass and her pussy.

Curtis put Cara in the same position heather was in except Cara was in the middle this time. She was facing heather and knew her husbands cock was pressing against Caras ass. He pulled caras legs open and commanded Heather to get her slutty mouth down there. His dick was right at the opening of Cara. The tip slightly inside... Cara was having trouble not pushing it further but seemed to be satisfied with Nicci tongue on her clit. Curtis made them both get into the 69 position. Nicci wrapped her legs around Cara's head and Cara left hers wide open for both of them. His cock was still there but it was distracting to be eating a pussy and be eaten out at the same time. They were still on their side and when Nicci pulled her tongue back from the clit she could see her husbands dick was even further in! She looked down to see Cara greedily licking her up. Nicci pushed Caras ass down the rest of the way to put him all the way in her. He immediately pulled out and made heather lick Caras cum from his cock.

He put it back in Cara right from Nicci's mouth and She knew she was going to need to fuck him too. She could see it sliding in and out her. It was so hot that she came on caras face again. Just as she was about to ask nicely for some cock Cara got out of bed and brought in a strap on... immediately Curtis pinned heather down on her back. He pulled her legs open and Cara climbed in between her. The dildo was big and felt almost like the real thing. Cara pushed it faster than most men would and Nicci gasped as she was filled up . Curtis got behind Cara and started pounding her hard... the force with both of them on top shoved it in deep. After she came a few times he was already switching her around.

They were all back on their sides... Nicci in the middle... and Cara slid the big rubber cock in from the front. She could feel Curtis's dick against her ass. Cara pulled out and put his dick in the right spot so all he had to do to get in her little ass was push. While she was down there she licked all over Nicci's slit. She spit on Nicci's ass and stuck her tongue in to make sure she was ready. Nicci felt like a slut. She didn't mind at all though as Cara came back and pushed the strap on in Nicci's pussy. They were both going very slow to make sure all that dick fit into her. As one would slide out the other would go deeper.

They got the rhythm down and before she knew it they both were deep in her. Curtis pushed them both over where Heather ended up on top of Cara riding the dildo. And Jonathon came from behind. They fucked her until she screamed. They switched back and forth taking turns making her orgasm . Curtis on bottom then Cara on top. It felt odd to know a girl was fucking her like this but it also felt so good she didn't care. It felt amazing to have the real cock in her pussy though and she wanted his cum in her but she knew it wouldn't be that easy...

They took a small break... just rubbing each other all over. Hands every where until they all caught their breath again. Curtis told her she was about to eat out Cara again... no problem she thought... but he added that this time she was going to have to something else too... he entered Cara on top of her and began fucking her brains out while Nicci sat on Cara face. She could tell Curtis was about to cum and he pulled her hair to force her head down to caras pussy. When she could see his throbbing dick start to pulse he pulled out most of the way where it just the head. After putting a little cum inside her and pulled out and sprayed it on her thighs and pussy. Curtis made Nicci lick every inch of it up even some that had ran down to her ass.

While he was recovering she was sucking on caras titties again then Cara on hers. It didn't take long for him to be hard for her again. Especially watching her fuck another woman. She knew what turned him on. He loved watching her be as dirty as she wanted. After playing with each other for a bit... as Curtis was sitting on the edge on the bed they both got back on their knees and Nicci took his half limp cock in her mouth. She could still taste caras cum on him and Nicci could feel it getting a little harder. They switched back and forth until he was back to full size. As soon as he was Nicci climbed on and finally got his whole cock in her. She was turned around with her back facing him and the front facing her. As Cara was biting and squeezing her big nipples Curtis was fucking her hard. She needed his cum and slammed her body into him until she got what she wanted. Even though he had just came it was still a huge warm spurt inside her and they both came at the same time. Cara was already there to help her clean both of them up with her tongue. They all collapsed into bed together. Nicci being very satisfied. What an amazing night!