Wife gives in to BBC

Story Info
A husband trains his wife to crave BBC (Part 1).
1k words
4.14
28k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married to my wife for twelve years now and though our love for one another still burns bright, the toll of time, careers, and children has worn on us. We no longer fuck the way we used to, back when we could spend afternoons naked and delirious with desire. Now, with lunches to be packed, bedtimes stories read, and our work obligations keeping us at our computers right up to our own bedtime, we are lucky if we can find the time for a quick fuck.

Despite this, I still find my wife very desirable. In some ways, her being often just tantalizingly out of reach arouses me even more. I often send her messages throughout the day from my office to let her know I'm fantasizing about her. Sometimes, if she can find the time to respond, it leads to a mutual masturbation session separated by twenty miles.

Lately, I've been unable to stop myself from imagining her with other men. it's always been a fantasy that's turned me on: watching her get another man hard and hearing how he talks to her and she to him as she slowly gives in to the pleasure of unattached sex. Because in any relationship like ours, pure sex can sometimes be impossible to attain. We've been through a lot... But with a stranger who can be treated simply as a cock and mouth and fingers to fuck, well, I'd like to see her lose her mind like that.

I message her from the office: "I'm thinking about you being plowed by a big black guy."

I wait for her reply as I slowly stroke myself while watching two black guys pounding a petite teen. It looks like their enormous cocks hurt her nearly as much as they pleasure her. I admit, there's a part of me that wants to see my wife punished a little, too.

My wife, I should add, has retained her slim and supple figure. Though we both show signs of aging, her breasts and ass, which I particularly love, are as sexy now as they were when we first met in her early-twenties.

I grow impatient as I wait for her reply, imagining her being punished more for making her husband wait with a hard cock. On the screen, two huge black dicks are unloading cum into this girl's petite body. They pull out, cum covering their cocks as it drips out of her asshole and pussy.

"Fuck," I involuntarily whisper as I feel my balls tighten. But I ease up. I won't cum until she writes back.

I write again: "I would like to choose the guy for you, size up his cock first, then tell him just how you like it. You'd be self-conscious at first, but soon you'd be in heaven."

She replies: "Tell me what kind of guy you'd choose for me."

I write: "Bigger than me," which is no mean feat, as I am nearly six and half feet tall and though spreading out in my middle age, still athletic enough. "He'd be fit and his cock would be meaty and long." I find an imagine saved in my phone of a black cock ribbed with thick veins, a fat cockhead that looks like it could split a pussy open. "Like this." I hit send.

She replies with an open-mouthed emoji.

"Yes, that's how I'd like to see you start with it," I write. "On your knees in front of that big, pendulous cock. Get it hard with your mouth."

"Mmm," she writes, "Do you think he'd like me to squeeze his balls?"

"Yes, but that's not all. You'd lick them, suck on them as his cock rested on your face. Then, your tongue goes in his asshole."

"Would you like to see that?"

I know she's getting hot. She has fantasies of being degraded, used up like a body that's good only to pleasure others.

"Yes, I'd like to see his sticky balls on your forehead as you tongue his asshole. It would get me very hard."

She's touching herself now and is slow to reply. I ask how she'd like to be fucked.

"On my belly, face down with all of his weight pushing down on me. I'd like to feel his cock pinning me to the floor."

I imagine myself behind them, watching has he thrusts in and out... and I tell her that this fantasy could be real if she wants it. She doesn't reply immediately. She's cumming. I know her rhythms and what gets her to orgasm.

"Are you cumming for daddy?" I ask.

Three dots appear on my screen... They stay there for a minute, two. Then, "Fuck, I came so hard thinking of being used like that."

"Now it's your turn to make me cum," I tell her.

"Would you fuck me after I was filled with his cum?" She asks.

I'm stroking harder now, imagining her warm, gaping, cum-filled pussy after he's finished with her. What it would feel like to slide into her, to fuck her before pulling out and ordering her to lick his cum off of my cock.

"Yes," I reply.

"I know you're closing your eyes and picturing me on my knees, sucking your cock clean. But I'd feel so empty. My pussy needs more. I'm just a hole that needs to be filled."

I can't contain myself and shoot my load across my chest. As I catch my breath, I know what's coming: she will tell me she loves these fantasies, but that it's only me she wants, that my cock is the one she fantasizes about, and that later, if we can find the time, she'd like to be fucked senseless.

What I don't tell her is that I've been slowly training her with this fantasies. That soon, they won't be simply messages two sexually frustrated people send each other to break up the workday.

Soon, she's going to get what we both want for her.