Wife Giving Therapy to Old Guy

Story Info
Young Wife giving older man some fun on boat.
1.1k words
3.84
72k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nojustice2
Nojustice2
324 Followers

I'm a 32 year old white guy who is married to a 30 year old white girl named Mary. Mary is what a lot of guys would say cute because she is so outgoing and has a tiny lite body. Mary has blonde hair and nice boobs to go along with her little frame. Mary is also into having sex in some public places. She says this really turns her on. I'm ok with it because it adds some excitement to our sex lives. The other day I came home from work and told my wife Jack, my good friend from work is getting divorced. Mary knows Jack from after work get togethers. Jack just turned 50 and has been married 25 years and now his wife is leaving him. I became good friends with Jack despite the age difference because we are always partnered up together at work. When I first came to work at the company Jack took me under his wing. Jack has a nice house with a really nice boat that he always invited us to go on some weekends at the lake. Jack told me that he was going to have to sell the boat because of the divorce. He was pretty depressed about it and invited Mary and I to go on it with him one more time to party. The day was a scorching hot day and we loaded up the cooler with ice cold beer and got the sun tan lotion.

Once we were out far onto the lake we started drinking pretty heavily. Mary wore one of her skimpy bikinis. It was solid white and didn't cover a lot of her boobs. The bottom was a little thin in front and showed a lot of her butt. Mary was laying in the sun in the front of the boat. Jack and I were talking about what happened to his marriage. He rambled on about that she gained a lot of weight the past few years and ever since she did, she did not want to have sex with him anymore. His wife is 45 years old. I questioned him on really not having sex in years and he said it was true. He told me that was not the worst part. He said the entire 25 year marriage his wife never gave him a blow job. I said no way. When Mary heard this she sat up and said there's no way she could go a week without sex and actually could not imagine not sucking dick. She said blow jobs really get her going and likes it.

Jack kept pounding the beers in the sun and I was starting to notice he was staring at Mary and checking out her body. Mary came over and said it's too hot and she was jumping into lake to cool off. She just jumped over side into the water. Jack and I just watched while Mary swam around. When she cooled off she needed help getting back onto the boat. Jack being a large man reached over the side and picked Mary up with one arm. He used little effort and set Mary back on boat. I couldn't believe it, with Jacks big beer gut and his age. Jack is more on the fat side than fit.

Mary stood there drip drying in the sun. With her white bikini being all wet, you could see through it. Mary had her head back combing her hair and made her back arch slightly. This allowed a good view of her hard dark colored nipples. I looked at Jack and noticed him looking down at her bottom. When I looked over I noticed that he was looking at her camel toe line in bikini showed right through. Jack now knows that Mary has a shaved bald pussy because there was little left to the imagination. Jack looked at me and saw that I was looking at him and said he was sorry for staring. He drank too much in the sun and Mary is so damn hot. Mary partially heard that and said who's hot. I said Jack was saying how hot you look. Jack embarrassed said that he was sorry. Mary told him not to apologize because she liked to be complimented. We continued drinking and all were pretty intoxicated. Then out of the blue I told Mary she should give Jack a birthday blow job. Jack spit out his beer and turned red. Mary gave me that adventurous look and just stood up and untied her bikini top.

Jack stared at her tits. Mary then walked up to Jack and dropped to her knees. Jack didn't know what to do and Mary grabbed the top of his trunks that were tucked under his beer gut. She pulled them down and Jacks penis popped out. I say penis because it actually was pretty small to say dick. It did get hard really quick and Mary was playing with it. Nobody said a word and when Jacks penis was nice and hard, Mary gave Jack the best blowjob in 25 years. Jack kept saying Oh my God over and over. It was only two minutes when jack told Mary he was going to cum. Mary never skipped a beat and allowed Jack to finish in her mouth. She swallowed it all and then stood up. What Mary did now shocked even me. Mary pulled her bikini bottoms off and said it was her turn. I love eating Mary's pussy because she has strong orgasms. I pushed her down on the boat floor and went to work eating her out. Mary cried out with an intense orgasm and layed there a few minutes panting. I looked over at Jack and noticed his penis was still hard. I told him to try some hot young pussy.

Jack dropped to his knees and pushed his penis into my wife's pussy. Jack started humping away and it kind of reminded me of what a walrus would like fucking. Mary said she was going to cum again and then I rememberd that Jack wasn't wearing a condom. Mary does not like condoms but is not on birth control. Mary always has me pull out when I cum unless it's when she thinks it's safe time of the month. Mary told Jack that she was going to cum when Jack yelled out Holy Shit, Iam cumming. Mary's eyes flew open and she tried to tell Jack not to cum inside her, but it was too late. My 50year old fat friend just blew his load in my young wife's pussy.

Mary got up and jumped back into the lake to try to rinse off. Jack kept apologizing and told us he was lost in the unbelievable moment. We made our way home and Jack was so weirded out about what happened, he resigned from the company on Monday. Mary and I are just hoping her period comes on time.

Nojustice2
Nojustice2
324 Followers