Wife has a Dick Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and Wife enjoy new sex arrangement.
982 words
3.64
74k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to notice a difference in her behavior. She started wearing sexier underwear, sometimes even thongs. Her shirts were more revealing, her skirts were just a bit shorter and more form fitting. She began to lose weight and looked like she did pre childbirth. I would ask her, "how's your boyfriend." She would respond, "he's good." She told me that nothing else had happened other than her really teasing the shit out of him. Janie was having a good time flirting with her new male friend. She would tell me all about it. She seemed to be having a good time. She said each time he tried to kiss her she would turn her head or start and then say she couldn't. She knew she had him hooked on wanting to fuck her. Every morning as she got dressed I would admire how sexy she looked. "You know if I do fuck him, I might like it. I talked to Rose and she said he is a good fuck."

We kissed deeply as I left for work. I thought about her all day long. How she looked in the outfit she was wearing. How her ass wiggled as she walked in heels. How she loved to make faces while she flirted. At 3:15 I received a text, "come home as fast as possible, I need to be fucked badly." I packed up my bag a headed home early. The whole way home I could not concentrate on anything but why she had sent me that text. How far had she gone? What had happened at work? The traffic was light so I got home quickly. I walked in the door and there was Janie waiting for me. She ran into my arms and kissed me deeply. "Where are the kids?"

"By your mother's" she replied as she undid my belt. She sucked my cock till it was rock hard. "Oh baby I need your cock now." She turned around, lifted her skirt and spread her legs. In one swift thrust my cock penetrated her pussy. I grabbed her by the hips and fucked her. She was moaning like a woman possessed. "Oh baby I love when you fuck me. Don't stop." Now we have sex often but I had not seen her this way in a long time. "Give it to me baby. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum." The heat of our bodies, the slapping noise of our skin, her begging for cock put me over the edge. I started to cum shooting load after load into her well fucked pussy. "oh baby that was awesome. I needed that all day."

"What happened today?" I asked.

She blushed, "Go get the kids while I wash up. I will tell you when you get back." I picked up the kids. Janie was in mommy mode. She put the kids to bed . I went up and took a shower. I sat in bed finishing some work up. She came in and locked the door. Without saying a word she went into her closet. She came out dressed in 6 inch pumps, thigh high stockings, a bustier and a thong. She walked by me and looked at herself in the mirror. She ran her hands over herself and said, "Do you like?"

"Hell yeah." I said.

She stood in front of me at the foot of the bed. "I was a bad girl today." she said. "Do you want to know why?" My mouth hung open. She looked outstanding. I had lived with this woman everyday for the last 18 years but somehow she looked sexier than ever. She climbed onto the bed and crawled to me on all fours. She stopped when she got to my cock. Already it was rock hard. She started stroking it.

"Today I was busy at lunch so I did not get to see Rob. He came up to my room after school. The school was quiet. I gave him a kiss hello, on the lips. We talked a little about work. I got up from my desk and he grabbed me and tongue kissed me. I felt his hard on bursting out of his sweatpants. Then he sat me down and he took his cock out of his pants. It was unlike any one I have ever seen. It was huge, with a big mushroom head and thick. I just stared at it marveling at its size. Then I reached out and touched it. I was completely hypnotized by this big beautiful cock in front of my face. I was able to put both hands on it. He lifted me up onto the desk and ran his hand up my leg. The whole time not a word was spoken between us. I instinctively spread my legs to give him access. My panties were soaked. He began to finger me. I did not let go of his cock. Then he moved his cock to the opening of my pussy. I said, "please no." He did not listen. He rubbed the head against my soaking wet pussy and was able to get about an inch inside me. Then the phone rang. It was the office , I had a parent looking to speak to me. I told him I had to go and ran out of the room. I went to the bathroom to straighten up. That's when I texted you."

Cum was spurting from my cock by the end of her story. She greedily sucked all the cum out of my cock. She smiled and looked at me with cum dripping from her mouth. "Wow, this is the second biggest cock I have touched today." My cock was still rock hard. She climbed on it.

"Baby, I am going to let him fuck me. I want him to. You want him to."