Wife has a Dick Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife fucks another woman with her new cock.
1k words
4.41
52.4k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our new sex life was amazing. My wife was constantly horny. I would come home to her stroking her cock. I could not resist her. Her beautiful long flowing dark hair. Her round C cup breasts with her tiny nipples. Her curvaceous hips and ass. And now her perfect 8" cock. I knew immediately from doctors orders that she had to be relieved. I became quite proficient at sucking cock and enjoyed our afternoon fucking sessions. We would go out to dinner and she would wear sexy panties that would hug her cock. At a quick glance you could not tell that she was packing. When we would slow dance I could feel her sprouting a hard on. She would smile at me rubbing her cock against mine knowing that no one knew our secret.

One day after a particular hot sex session my wife said to me,

"I wonder what it would be like to fuck a woman. I find that when I am out and I see a sexy woman I feel aroused and start to get a hard on. Do you think that is strange?"

I responded, "I don't think that is strange. Women are beautiful, soft and round. They smell good. And Pussy is great. Would like to fuck a woman?

"Yes I would. Would you feel betrayed?"

"Are you kidding? When I agreed to your transformation I did so because I want you to experience whatever you want. I think it would be hot as can be. Can I watch?"

"Maybe if you are a good boy."

The next day my wife went out to lunch with her friend Pam. Pam was her friend from high school They shared everything with one another. She hadn't seen Pam since before she went in for the surgery. Pam greeted her at the door in yoga pants and sports bra. She got that feeling in her pants.

"Hi Stranger. Where have you been?" Pam said. She gave my wife the usual kiss and a hug. Her body pressing against my wife only increased her feeling that she was getting hard. She thought to herself that her penis had a mind of its own. Her friend Pam that she had known since high school and now she was turning her on. They had coffee and talked about everything from their children to work to sex. Pam confessed that she had been so horny. Her husband had been busy at work and they haven't had sex in months.

My wife was bursting to tell Pam what she had done. "Do you know why I haven't been around in a

while? I was in the hospital."

"Hospital?", Pam burst out. "Is everything ok."

"Everything is wonderful." My wife said. "If I show you something can you keep a secret?

"Sure. What is it?"

My wife googled the procedure and pulled up a video interview with a woman that had the same procedure done. The woman said that it was wonderful. Her cock functioned just like a man's. Pam watched it with intent. She could not believe this was possible.

"This is just internet fraud. It is impossible to have a real cock on a woman. Yeah, women have sex changes but this is impossible."

My wife just smiled at her. She was feeling her cock springing to action. "Is It?"

My wife's cock was bulging in her pants so Pam could see it. "OMG!" Pam exclaimed.

She stood in front of Pam. She took Pam's hand and rubbed it along the length of her shaft.

"Want to see it?

Pam couldn't answer. My wife undid the button on her jeans freeing her 8" monster from its confinements. She stroked it in her hand proud of her piece. Pam was in awe.

"Can I touch it?" Pam asked.

"All you want." My wife answered.

It was hard as a rock and thick. It was the biggest cock Pam had ever seen. She just looked at it as she touched it almost forgetting who it belonged to.

"But what about Bob? How does he feel?"

"He encouraged me. He sucks it every day and we fuck like teenagers. Would you like to suck it?"

My wife knew Pam loved to suck cock and she would not be able to resist. Pam began to stroke her cock and put her lips on the bulbous tip. It was delicious. She loved how hard and thick her cock was. She began to get wet between her legs. While she was still confused about the whole thing she knew she was turned on. My wife began moaning at the feelings of pleasure brought to her by Pam's mouth. She placed her hands on Pam's head and began to fuck her mouth. My wife began telling her,

"Bob said I can fuck other women. You are going to be my first piece of pussy."

She pulled her cock out of Pam's mouth and pulled her yoga pants off. She looked at her friend in the eyes and stuck a finger into her dripping pussy.

"You are wet like the wanting slut I know you are."

Pam said,"Please give me your giant cock. I can't believe this is happening."

She put the head by her slit. Slowly she inserted her rock hard cock into her friends pussy. Pam let out a little moan. Her pussy was tight but her cock had no problem pushing her open. She withdrew slightly then pushed back in. The feeling of their breasts touching each other was soft and wonderful. The feeling of Pam's pussy gripping her cock was hot and wet. My wife loved it. It was different than fucking her husband. They kissed deeply as my wife pumped her friends pussy. Then Pam let out a scream as she experienced her first orgasm in months. My wife kept fucking her. Then that feeling that she was not used to yet happened. She began to pump stream after stream of sperm into her friends' pussy. Neither said anything. They looked into one another's eyes and just kissed.

"Oh please fuck me again." Pam begged.