Wife Has Ball On Birthday

Story Info
Wife fools around at party.
1.3k words
3.92
183.2k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

My wife Amy was approaching her 30th birthday and I wanted her to really enjoy it. I made arrangements for several of her girlfriends to come over for a small party. She really enjoyed it but she was really happy when a stretch limo pulled up in front of our house. The limo was there to pick them up and take them wherever they wanted to go.

I had talked with one of the girls and told her to show Amy a really good time. I also told her to make sure the limo went to a nightclub at 11 pm. Earlier in the week, I had called around and found out they were having a Male Revue that night.

I went and talked to the club owner and explained that it was my wife's birthday and I wanted her to have a really good time. He asked me "how good" and smiled when I responded with a "whatever happens, happens." I also arranged for him to video Amy, the whole time she was there without her knowing.

When they were ready to leave, I gave a couple of cameras to Melissa and told her to take plenty of pictures. She grinned knowing what kind of pictures I wanted.

By the time they arrived at the club, Amy was "feeling no pain." They all went in and Melissa got the perfect picture of Amy's face when she realized what was going on in the club. It was a look of both shock and excitement.

The girls were having a great time with all of the dancers. They took turns stuffing money. But, when the owner came over the PA system, things heated up quickly. He announced that Amy was celebrating her birthday and that they wanted to give her a special surprise. 5 of the dancers came out on stage and made their way through the audience to where Amy was seated. They took her by the hands and escorted her onto the stage.

They had Amy sit in a chair on stage as the music began. Each one was already down to their G-Strings. These G-strings were different in that they had a sleeve that their cocks fit in. Each guy began dancing around Amy shaking their asses in her face and eventually turned and started shaking their cocks in her face. Each one danced for a few minutes and then made room for the next. When the last guy moved around, Amy's face showed pure shock. The dancer was a very large black man named Mike that had a very, very large cock. I thought that I could see Amy lick her lips as the man moved his cock closer and closer to her face. Eventually, he put both hands on Amy's head and pretended to be fucking her mouth.

When the next song came on, they removed the chair and had Amy lay on the stage. Each one again took turns by dancing around her. They would lay on top of her and simulate fucking her. While they were moving around her, they started groping her breasts through her blouse. When Mike's turn came, he had Amy salivating again. He followed the other dancers with the simulated fucking but before he left, he moved to where he was on his knees beside Amy's head. He moved his sleeved cock around before resting it on her mouth. I was surprised when I saw Amy flick out her tongue and actually lick his cock.

The song ended and the guys helped Amy to her feet. Before she could leave the stage, she had to kiss each guy. That being done, they told her she had to do one last thing. Each of the dancers laid down on their back and stuck dollars into their G-Strings. Amy had to go from guy to guy removing the dollars, with only her mouth. This turned very hot as Amy seemed to take more time with each guy. After she finished, Amy made her way back to her table.

All the girls were laughing and giggling when the owner came to the table. He told Amy that since she was such a good sport, he was going to extend her surprise. He told her that she could pick 2 of the dancers and go to the back room for a private dance. She quickly jumped up and picked Javier and Mike. The guys came and picked her up and proceeded to the back.

I figured this would be all of the show as far as the video went but I was wrong. It seems they had cameras all over the place. The back room consisted of nothing but a couch. Mike put Amy down on the couch while Javier shut the door. As both of them started dancing, they moved closer and closer to Amy moving their cocks closer and closer. They also began feeling her breasts again and even began unbuttoning the blouse. After the song ended, they each sat on either side of Amy and began talking. Amy thought the dance was over and she would have to go out but the guys told her they could stay there as long as they wanted.

Javier began to kiss Amy while Mike helped her out of her shirt. When the shirt came off, the bra was next. Amy and Javier were really locked in a French kiss as Mike removed her skirt and panties. When she was completely naked, Javier moved her around so that he could get between her legs. He moved down and began licking her pussy. Mike removed his sleeve over his cock and moved in close. Amy knew just what to do. She grabbed his cock with her hand and guided it to her mouth. His cock was at least 12 inches long and 3 inches around. Amy had trouble getting the head in, but she was persistent and finally got it in. After about 20 minutes, Javier brought Amy to a gigantic orgasm. She never let up on her blowjob of Mike, she kept sucking for all she was worth.

Mike pulled his cock out and spun Amy around so that she was on her hands and knees. He got in behind her and lined his cock up with her pussy. He then grabbed a bottle of KY to help her handle his large cock. After soaking his cock, he placed the head at her cunt lips. I thought she was going to cum again. Slowly, his cock entered her pussy. He was very slow allowing her to get accustomed to his size. After a few minutes, he was all the way in. He started a slow pace of pulling almost all the way out and then back in. Amy was moaning the whole time. I later found out that she was on a continuous orgasm. As Mike got into a steady pace, Javier moved around and brought his cock to her mouth.

Amy immediately began sucking his cock into her mouth. They got their timing down so that when Mike plowed into her pussy, it pushed her mouth down on Javier's cock. They fucked Amy like this for about 30 minutes. Javier was the first to cum. Amy sensed it and pulled his cock out of her mouth. She began jacking his cock and aimed it towards her very open mouth. Javier shot out a huge stream of cum, which Amy expertly caught on her tongue. After she milked Javier's cum, Mike said he was ready to cum. Amy told him to cum inside of her. He happily obliged. After a few more full thrusts, he tensed up and I knew that he was filling her pussy with his cum. He then pulled out and Amy moved around and cleaned his cock with her mouth. They all sat on the couch for a few minutes while they caught their breath.

After they got dressed, the guys escorted Amy back out to her table.

Amy and the girls made it home and said that they had had a wonderful time, especially Amy.

If you enjoyed this, I will tell you next time of when I showed Amy the video of her night out. She didn't know that I knew all along.

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers