Wife Has Both At Once

Story Info
A horny wife takes it hard in both holes.
1k words
4.11
148.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksally
uksally
18 Followers

This is a true story of my wife, Angela, and how she has changed from the straight girl she was when we married. Let me begin by telling you a little about us. We are both 35 years old, average height, build etc, Angela has a full figure, not fat, but shapely, with the best cleavage and great firm ass.

We have had an active sex life although not very experimental until recently.

During a sex session she asked me to use her vibrator on her, I started by rubbing it up and down and over her tits, then towards her cunt, but before I got to it over her ass. She gasped, and let me tell you I have wanted to fuck her ass forever but she has never agreed. So I thought I would run it over again and got the same response. I got the ky jelly out and ran it over her now moist cunt and ran it down her ass as she was laying on her front, I ran my fingers over her ass and spread the lube all over her virgin butt.

She kept her eyes closed all the time, I pressed a finger into her wet cunt, then 2 at the same time, rubbing her ass bud, I then had the vibrator and slowly slipped the entire 7 inch shaft into her cunt, god if it was bigger she would have fit it in for sure, she was wet.

I pulled out the vibrator with her still on her back and rubbed it over her ass she gently pushed back at it and found her ass nuzzling at the tip of the vibrator.

I decided to tease her with it, give a little, then take it out, at no time did it enter her ass, just on the rim. I then pushed it back into her cunt, and put my leg over hers, and started to rub my cock around her already lubricated ass. Now my cock is no monster, 6 inches, but as I leaned forward and gently nudged her opening, I could feel how tight it was in there, with her cunt full of the dildo, and my cock nudging at her back door, she just moaned, I took that as a sign to go ahead, and I did.

I pushed harder until the head of my very erect cock entered her ass, what a feeling! I could feel the dildo vibrating against my cock, there was no way back now, she was going to get it all. I pressed harder as now my cock was slowly starting to travel up her glorious ass, she looked now, eyes open wide, "shit stop, no it hurts, stop please" I stopped and let her adjust to my cock, " no more, god its tearing my ass apart". Too late I had a taste of that ass, and I was going to have it!

I let her ease off, still with the head in her ass, then slowly worked it back in, this time she seemed to give in to it, I pushed until she said " no more" and there was none, my balls were touching her ass, she had my cock filling her tight little ass, and a vibrator all 7 inches wedged up her cunt.

I let it settle there for a minute or so then gently eased a way out then back in again, after a few strokes she started moaning again, and gently pushing back onto my rock hard cock, it was not long before she was rubbing her hot little clit and a wave of orgasms hit us both, I shot my entire load deep into her ass, she came for what seemed like ages riding that vibrator until she collapsed onto the bed.

Unfortunately we have yet to repeat this session, much to my disappointment, but not through lack of trying, hopefully one day soon I will again be shooting my cum deep into her ass.

It was not long before the time arrived. We had been out with friends, we both were a little drunk, and she could hardly wait to get home. We arrived and she started straight away, she took of her top exposing her tits, "come here and fuck me" she said. I needed no further prompting, and bent her over the kitchen bench top, she was wearing a tight little black skirt, I lifted it up, pulled her knickers to one side, and slid my cocks entire length into her dripping wet pussy.

She screamed for me to fuck harder, then to my surprise came this" fuck my ass, fuck my ass and shoot your cum into my ass".

I pulled my cock out, and rubbed the head of my cock at the tip of her ass. This time I didn’t wait, as I popped the head of my cock in she screamed" fuck it" and with that I slammed the length of my cock deep into her ass, she bucked wildly, as my balls slammed against her ass she came hard and grind back against my balls, she bounced against my cock, my load was deposited deep inside her ass, as I pulled my cock out the cum poured out with it, next time she said, maybe while you are fucking my ass, I can have a cock stuffing my mouth!

It wasn’t long before I was rock hard again that she took my cock, covered in her pussy juice, my cum and her ass and licked it clean, yes I could see her, taking a cock in each hole, she certainly has come a long wait from the tight little girl I first met and married, now she is a little slut who takes it up the ass.

Needless to say the talk of her fucking another made me cum quickly into her mouth, she swallowed most and the sight of her dribbling a bit out the side was sheer slutiness.

uksally
uksally
18 Followers