Wife Has Fun At Strip Show

Story Info
Night at male revue turns hot.
1k words
3.8
73.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers

My wife Amy and I had recently moved to a new city. She was having trouble meeting new people, so I got her together with some of the wives from my place of employment.

Amy really likes to go out and have a good time. I am not the jealous type, never have been. Some of the girls had called and asked her to join them. It seems they were going to a “Male Revue”.

She told me about it and I told her to go and have a good time. The day they were going out, I called one of her new friends. I asked the friend to make sure Amy had a good time. I didn’t want Amy feeling alone with her new friends. I also asked the friend to take lots of pictures for me and that I would pay her for her trouble.

The girls all arrived at the house around 8 to pick Amy up. Everyone seemed to be really excited about the girls night out. I kissed Amy as she was leaving and told her to have fun.

I will now relate the story as I was told by others.

They got to the club and immediately found a table right up front, next to the stage. The drinks had already started arriving before the first dancer came on stage. Amy was really letting loose and having a good time. She would occasionally go up next to the stage and give the dancers some tips.

As the night went along, Amy was getting more intoxicated and much more loose. At one point, the MC came out and asked if there were any girls “a virgin”. I later found out that they were wanting a girl that had never been to a stripshow.

Our friends set Amy up and told the MC that it was Amy’s first time. With that, Amy was asked to come up on stage. A dancer came out dressed as a cowboy. He danced around Amy and was rubbing her up and down. He then turned up the heat.

He laid down on the floor. He placed several dollar bills all over his body including 3 around his crotch area. The MC came out and told everyone that Amy had to remove the money from the dancer. Amy, being funny, knelt down and started taking the money with her hands. The dancer, asked for the microphone, then stated that she was not allowed to use her hands. Amy looked at him puzzled until he finally told her that she could only use her lips to remove the bills. Amy was a little hesitant but the alcohol was working on her along with the chants from the audience. Amy knelt down and started taking the bills. Everyone was excited as she started for the last 3 bills. Yes, she had saved the crotch area for the finish.

She was really having a good time teasing the guy moving very slowly to each bill. After she got all 3, she thought she was done, but the dancer really surprised her along with everyone else.

He stood up and told Amy that she had forgotten one bill. Amy looked around and shrugged her shoulders as she couldn’t see one. He smiled down at her and motioned for her to pull down his G-string. When his cock popped out, everyone in the audience gasped. There in plain sight was a very long, very erect cock. Wrapped around the cock was a $100 dollar bill. Amy was mesmerized at the sight. She just sat there starring along with all the other ladies. The cowboy told Amy that this being the final bill, it had to be removed different than the others. He told her that she would open her mouth as wide as she could. He would then slide his cock in her mouth. She was not to do anything until he gave her the go ahead.

To everyone’s amazement, Amy opened her mouth and looked directly at the guy. He moved closer and slowly started guiding his huge cock into her mouth. When he had a lot of it past her lips, he stopped and waited. Amy began to squirm around waiting for his ok. He stood there for what seemed like an eternity. He then looked at her and told her to close her lips but that is all. Amy did as she was told, she wrapped her lips around his large cock but did nothing else. Again, the cowboy stood there and did nothing. Finally, he told Amy she could move her mouth and try to remove the bill. Amy began sliding her lips over his cock working her way to the end of the bill. She then began working backwards trying to pull the bill with her mouth. When she got to the large purple head of his cock, the bill stuck and would not go past it. He told her she would have to keep doing it until she could get the entire bill off of his cock. Amy then sucked his cock back into her mouth. She went farther down his cock than the bill was, but he didn’t seem to mind.

This time, she had the bill coming off completely. Right at the end, before the bill past the tip of his cock, she opened her mouth so she wasn’t touching the bill. She smiled up at him and said she had missed and that she would have to try one more time. She sucked his cock back in her mouth. She very slowly started moving it back again and this time was successful in getting the bill off. After the bill came off, she said that she had to make sure none of the bill was left, so she licked his entire shaft.

With that, the cowboy stood her up, gave her a kiss and walked her back to her chair.

The mutual friend that I had spoken to did not fail, she took some great shots of Amy’s “virgin experience”.

Next time, I will tell you how the show ended.

cajunguy
cajunguy
158 Followers